photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2017, 10:30 PM

Onlywater, i love the braless nipple poke out in public. I got my wife to go braless on several ocassions. But she will wear a jacket.... one time i got her to wear some pants and a tshirt, no bra, walking around Vegas. I loved my show Made me want to do her every second we had an opportunity.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlywater View Post
A little GIF:
With those amazing tits, she should never wear a bra!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeamTA For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 11:34 AM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts
Default Flashing the handyman.

Over Christmas we had a leak with our sink which my mother-in-laws partner offered to fix. He's in his early seventies and enjoys a bit of harmless flirtation with my wife. I was fixing his laptop once and found a stash of my wife's pics from Facebook and ones he had taken when we were at the beach, just to mess with him the wife agreed to add in a couple underwear shots to his collection. Nothing was ever said about this but I enjoy telling the wife he's probably "enjoyed" the pics many times. Anyway, he arranged to pop around in the morning to sort out the sink. That morning we were in bed and I started to play with the wife's pussy and talk dirty to her. I said I wanted her to answer the front door in her night shirt and give her mum's partner a Christmas treat. I challenged her to give him a stiff cock for Xmas! She was suitably horny when there was a knock at the door and to my surprise jumped up and out the room in just her shirt. I hear the door open and they greet each other, the front door closes and suddenly the wife is doing all the talking and he's very quiet! She offers him a cup of coffee and I hear cupboards opening and I'm thinking holy fuck, he must be getting a really good view. Eventually she comes back into the bedroom and says she better get dressed now because the gentleman downstairs has a bulge in his trousers! Mission acomplished!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2304.jpg   IMG_2307.jpg  

Old 01-05-2017, 01:17 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Last Weekend Hotel Dare Part 1

Last weekend we stayed at a hotel near a local international airport. The evening was the result in a bet I had won with my wife. To paint the picture off to the right of the lobby was a bar/restaurant to the left was the check in desk and straight ahead were elevators. The rear of the elevators were glass and overlooked the pool.

I checked in alone and told my wife to wait in the car. She was completely naked except for a long coat (At my request).

I went to the room and laid out an outfit for her and went out to the car. I gave her the room key and headed to the bar, telling her to go get dressed then wait for a text from me.

The outfit was a black open cup bra, a white very sheer cashmere turtle neck sweater, and a plaid mini, with black boots. No panties of course.

I texted her to come down (No jacket) and sit across the bar from me and pretend we were not together. It was about 4:00 so business travelers were starting to come in for after work drinks. I watched her walk in and the 5 or so guys (including the bartender) in the bar all stopped and stared. I had not realized just how sheer the sweater was (Or how short the skirt was - it showed cheek without bending over). She was essentially topless (God it was hot). She was a trooper though and confidently walked in and took a seat at the bar. She ordered a shot and a beer (She needed some of that liquid courage). The bartender literally just hung out in her area asking her name, where she was from etc....The other guys moved bit closer too and were all blatantly talking about her and staring at her exposed tits.

I texted her to turn to pretend to watch the TV on the wall behind her so she was facing out from the bar so the group of guys who just walked in at the high top got a view. I also told her that her knees needed to stay apart so there was a full view of her pussy. She ordered another shot and turned around. I went to the bathroom to walk by and get a look and she was completely exposed. You didn't need to squint.....she was out there for all to see.

I came back and told the bartender to buy her a drink from me. He said I'd be 5th in line because she has 4 drinks waiting for her from some of the other guys.

She ordered another shot and the bartender pointed to one of the guys and said it's on him. He walked over and she said that he had to do a shot with her then. He did. She stood up and did the shot then invited him to sit. He was just staring at her tits and ass cheeks which were in clear view when she sat back down (Her skirt got caught on the stool. I will continue in a bit.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:33 PM

Default great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlywater View Post
A little screen shot from my video of the event:
love the short video to go along with the story.. good job!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onwater247 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2017, 09:54 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Great List!
Allows me to think about what Barbarella and I have done and find some new things for Barbarella to try.
My answers in italics. .... stuff it... Quotes are in italics! I'll try and make it easer to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
Can I make it a list? Some of these I've gotten her to do multiple times

- Naked photos - Yep. smartphones just make it so easy now.

- Video tape sex - Yep. again, smartphones are awesome. I took several just the other day of B pleasuring herself with a beer bottle.

- Naked in the hot springs - Where we are, this is normal.

- Drive Topless - B hasn't driven topless, but she's been totally naked in the passenger seat along with topless or bottomless several other times. B enjoys to pleasure herself on the way home from the beach when the mood strikes

- Flash next to a state sign - No flashing. But she has been naked outdoors many a time

- Flash next to a dinosaur statue - I love this one! That's just awesome!

- Work topless and naked - Wow. There is no way I could get B to do this! She actually couldn't.

- Naked in front of a window - Oh yeah. This is mandatory whenever we stay somewhere.

- Sex in front of a window - See previous answer.

- Masturbate in front of a window (with me watching outside) - B loves this. I haven't watched outside, but I have checked her to see how far onto a balcony she could go totally nude with hundreds of people below.

- See-thru clothing in public without underwear - B hasn't worn see through clothing, but she never wears a bra so sometimes her very perky nipples show up. Best case was on a windy beach walk. Every guy walking past was staring and she even said you could the outline of her breasts and nipples, but she didn't cover up.

- Naked in a pool at an adult motel - No. B would never do this.

- Giving me a blowjob in said pool area - On the beach or in a car or on a plane yes. in a public pool? No chance for me!

- Getting fingered to orgasm in said pool area - I've done this in the cinema, on a busy beach and on a plane that I can remember off the top of my head.

- Sex at a swingers club visible to other people - Wow! It's the holy grail for me. Except, not sex, just B pleasuring herself in front of others in a controlled environment with no chance of videos or photos. But I don't think we'll ever get there. We've talked about it and sometimes she says she wants to during the throws of passion, but once the sex high has worn off, there's no way it's happening...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 12:46 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

I'm sorry about the repost, but I thought about adding links to some of the stories I've posted to help fill out the list. But time got away from me and now it's a page back. So...

- Naked photos
- Video tape sex https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=35
- Naked in the hot springs https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...14#post2005314
- Drive Topless https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...41&postcount=1
- Flash next to a state sign https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...44&postcount=4
- Flash next to a dinosaur statue
- Work topless and naked
- Naked in front of a window
- Sex in front of a window https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...8&postcount=75
- Masturbate in front of a window (with me watching outside)
- See-thru clothing in public without underwear https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...98&postcount=1
- Naked in a pool at an adult motel
- Giving me a blowjob in said pool area
- Getting fingered to orgasm in said pool area
- Sex at a swingers club visible to other people https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...63&postcount=2
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 11:47 PM

Default Brownie in Bed

Not too long ago, my gf fulfilled one of my long-standing fantasies.

While she wasn't looking, I brought a brownie into our bedroom. When we started fooling around, I grabbed the brownie. When it was time to come, I pumped all of my white cum onto the dark brown brownie. And, of course, she joyously ate the cum-soaked brownie. It was so sexy.

I had been married to 25 years to a woman who had two orgasms during that time, and wouldn't let me french kiss her. It sure is great being single and having a normal, highly-sexed girlfriend! She's the best.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to villagebarrelmaker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 07:55 AM

Thanked 2,381 Times in 97 Posts
Default Being an exhibitionist in front of me and her sister

My girlfriend, Elise, is much younger than me, 19, I'm 29. She's hot as hell too. 5'3", skinny but with curves, brown hair, blue eyes, 34b tits, every guy that knows her cant stop staring at her big ass, and she always keeps her pussy completely bare. She loves to act innocent, but once she gets drunk she does a complete 180 and will do anything. Here is an example of a story where she is drunk and seems to want to be a little exhibitionist in front of me and her sister.

Anyway, the other day her and her sister were housesitting for some people and decided to get drunk on a Saturday afternoon. They asked me to come over, so I do. I show up, and sure enough, my g/f is drunk. Her sister not really. We sit around watching TV for a bit. She then says she needs to go check her laundry in the basement. I follow her down there, knowing I'll get some drunken making out if nothing else. Sure enough, we get down there and she immediately starts making out with me.

After a couple minutes, we hear her sister start walking down the stairs. (The dryer was around the corner from the stairway). I walk over to see what she wants; she was just showing us something on Facebook. So I sit down on the stairway next to her sister, and Elise shouts, "hey, don't come around this corner, I'm changing!" Since she's drunk and I want to mess with her, I immediately stand back up and go to the bottom stair (her sister was a few stairs up). I then wait a second and lean around the corner. My girlfriend is naked from the waist down as she was putting on sexier underwear for me since we were going out that night. So right there is her completely shaven pussy on full display. She screams at me, but not too seriously. And I say, oh, sorry, and go back to talking to her sister, who couldn't see her from where she was sitting on the stairs.

Then I wait a second, and lean back over again. This time she's in just her new underwear that she had put on. They were a pair of black cheeky underwear, with see through lace all around, and strings over the butt, so she was effectively naked except for the little tiny patch that covers her pussy. This time she was much more embarrassed for some reason, and puts her hands over her tits and turns to the side completely embarrassed, but also having fun knowing she was naked for me with her sister being 5 feet away but not knowing.

Next, she put on her bra, and being super drunk, walks right to the corner of the stairs telling her sister her bra looks the kind of bikini she wants. At the last second, she remembers she's in her bra and see-through underwear, gets super embarrassed again and walks back a few feet. I asked her to come show her sister, but she wouldn't. She then puts on a sweatshirt that barely hangs to her hips, and drunkenly walks right up to me and her sister wanting to see what's on Facebook we're looking at. She just quips, "sorry I don't have pants on," which is a complete understatement as her underwear is completely see through and doesn't cover her big voluptuous ass in the first place. Her sister just says, "oh my gosh, Elise!," but Elise just stood there for 5 minutes talking to us like that anyway.

She eventually went and put pants on, but luckily the story has an even happier ending as she was still drunk when we went out for dinner and she gave me roadhead on the way there, and after all that teasing earlier in the day, it was quite a fantastic finish for me.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:02 PM

I finally talked my wife into trying anal sex--after we'd been married 4 years. She decided to try it after she climaxed a couple times from anal fingering. She was surprised that she could climax from that, so she figured she would give anal sex a try. After a few abortive attempts, she decided that she would let me have anal sex "every now and then." That has ended up being about six to eight times a year.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s