uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2024, 12:41 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts

Brilliant, and we do enjoy the many pictures for a variety of reasons.
The thought of watching you changing from a comfortable distance is intriguing. I can imagine most would love the opportunity especially on a textile beach where it would be unexpected. A little treat for all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2024, 01:35 AM

Thanked 2,699 Times in 135 Posts
Default The Evolution of an Exhibitionist, Part 21

Part 21: An Exciting Ride
(late 1990s)

I don’t remember if we were planning to go for a bike ride when we left the house, or if we were just out randomly looking for something to do that day, but Brandon and I ended up renting bikes and exploring some trails around small towns outside of Orlando. We liked to find such activities to spend our days off together. Towns like Clermont and Winter Garden, West of Orlando, were often our destination for lunch or antiquing, etc. We rented bikes at a kiosk along a very nice paved trail that went on for miles. I have recently tried to find this location on Google Earth, but there seems to have been quite a few changes. The trails extend for many miles farther than they did in those days. I am no longer sure where we were. But I know we rode East from the rental kiosk for several miles.

Whenever we went a bit out of town on these day trips, I liked to dress sexy, as I didn’t expect to encounter people I knew from work. But on this day, I didn’t take that too far. I wore my favorite skit and a nice tight blue top. As usual, I was not wearing underwear, except I did wear a bra this time because I thought it made my boobs look better in this top. I enjoyed riding the bike in my skirt with no panties. The wind felt very good, as did the little thrills I got from the possibilities of being noticed by passing bikers. But otherwise, we were not planning any exhibitionist escapades. We were just enjoying a lovely ride on an almost perfect day, passing various parks, lakes, neighborhoods, open fields, and across bridges over swamps and roadways.

Eventually, we came to the end of the trail. It was a circle turnaround (like a cul-de-sac with no houses) in the woods just before a highway. I guessed they ran out of money to extend it with a bridge or tunnel to continue past the highway. As we were turning to ride back, Brandon stopped and asked me to give him my shirt. As he usually wants me to undress everywhere, I didn’t think much of it. There were too many trees for anyone on the highway to see us. The only chance of being caught would be if someone came down the bike trail. We encountered a lot of people for the first half of our ride, but almost no one for the last half. I knew if anyone was coming, they were still far away, and could only come from the one direction. So, in one move, I pulled my shirt and bra off over my head and hung the garments over my handlebars. Then I squeezed my boobs together in a way I know he likes, while I started to wonder if I should try to ride back like this. Then Brandon asked me again to give him my shirt. I asked what he was going to do. He said he would ride ahead of me far enough that if people came toward us, he could ride back to give me my shirt. He thought it would be fun to see how far I could go with no top.

I was immediately excited by the idea, but remembered not far back we had passed along the backyards of houses, one of which was undergoing some serious landscaping. Several workers were using machines to dig up the yard. I thought maybe they were putting in a pool. So, I confirmed with Brandon that he wanted me to ride past the workers with my boobs out. He just smiled while grabbing my shirt and bra from my handlebars. I reached for them with no success as he rode off telling me to give him a good head start. I shrieked and covered up with my arms as my nerves got the best of me. I get very excited by this kind of thing, but it takes some build up for my courage, and now I was thrust into this with little thought. It was only a few seconds before I realized I was doing this, like it or not. Brandon was leaving with my shirt, and I couldn’t just wait here, as eventually someone could come down the trail. I thought about using my skirt in some way, but it was not long enough to cover everything, and I had no panties. As I looked along the tree line, thinking to fashion something out of leaves, my excitement built to the point that I wanted to ride past the workers. I started pedaling back down the trail debating if I would try to make myself small, keep my eyes ahead, and speed past - or if I would sit up, look them in the eyes, and wave as I slowly cruised by.

As I came around the bend to the straight away that would pass the landscapers, I could see Brandon stopped far ahead, well out of sight of the workers, but looking back to watch. I now felt confident that I would be bold and wave at the men. The bike trail was raised, a few feet higher than the yards. There was a small slope covered in dense foliage down to the chain-link fence of the yard. I felt this was a safe barrier between me and my audience. But as I closed on the yard, and saw one of the guys looking my way, my nerves kicked in. I looked straight ahead and pedaled faster. Everything was happening quickly, and I kept waffling. One second, I was scared and wished for my shirt – the next, I was thrilled and really wanted to make a show of it. Watching Brandon watching me, I decided to go for it. I slowed the bike just a bit, turned toward the guys with my shoulders back and chest out, gave a big smile, and waved as I passed. There were 4 or 5 workers I could see. At least 3 of them saw me. They said nothing while I waved, but as I rode away, I heard them calling after me. There was some whistling, but mostly shouted requests for me to come back.

I felt a burst of energy and was so excited from the short experience that I was giggling uncontrollably but had mixed emotions. I wanted to catch up to Brandon, and my shirt - but I also wanted to turn around and ride past them again. I loved that they enjoyed me. I don’t always get such immediate and enthusiastic feedback. I could still hear them calling to me as I watched Brandon continue away and out of sight around a bend. While thinking about what else I would be riding past to catch up to him, I began to question if he would turn around and bring me my shirt if someone came up the trail, or if he would stop before I had to pass a major road or populated situation. A wave of intense arousal and terror hit me as I realized he was definitely gone. I knew he would love to have me ride topless all the way back to the kiosk. The only chance I had of seeing him again was if he stopped to watch.

Most of the ride so far was under a canopy of trees, and those few backyards, but as the trail opened to a large field, I gained more confidence. The sun hit me, and I began to appreciate the wind on my breasts, which were swaying nicely with the rhythm of my pedaling. I exaggerated this movement, gratified by these sensations and the vast exposure as I cruised down the path through the open field. There were busy roads in the distance, but they were so far that I thought no one knew I was topless. However, I remembered that I would soon have to cross a road, and then ride alongside it for a while. This was not a busy road, but I needed to figure out how to get through this part.

Reaching a point where I could see this road ahead, I stopped and looked for cars. From my position, I could see both ways for some distance. After one car passed, I started riding fast toward the crossing, hoping to cross before another car came. I didn’t know what I would do when riding alongside the road, but figured I would pull over into the bushes, if I must. Then a car turned onto the road. It seemed we may arrive at the crossing at the same time. No doubt they had already seen me. I was very close now but would have to stop to let them pass. So, I quickly turned around and rode back the way I had come. When the car beeped, I knew they could see I wasn’t wearing anything from the waist up, but now my back was to them. Riding away, I realized I was not going to make it to my shirt without committing to ride closely by people, perhaps dozens of them, before it would be over. I felt stuck and needed a new plan.

I had noticed that a few of the landscapers were working with their shirts off, and at least one shirt was hanging on the fence. I rode back to the cover of trees while considering if I could sneak up and steal a shirt. I decided against it, but thought it might be fun, and solve my problem, if I approached them and asked for a shirt. In some ways that seemed crazy, but the more I thought about this, the more I liked the idea. Even if they refused, I thought it would be fun. And I was pretty sure there was no getting out of this without encountering more people, so it may as well be the landscapers who apparently enjoyed my show so far.

Although I liked this idea, I still had trouble committing. Riding closer to the landscapers, I grew increasingly anxious. I noticed a place to pull off the trail where I could hide behind some bushes, and took advantage of this while I thought through my plan to approach the workmen. I felt safe in the bushes and figured even if Brandon went all the way to the car, if I just waited here, he would eventually come back. I could just stay and watch for him to pass on the trail. But I was probably there for less than a minute before I got bored and decided to keep things exciting by going to ask the landscapers for a shirt.

Riding toward the men, I remembered something that got my heart beating even faster. With no pockets, I had put my money in my bra. It was probably now somewhere along the trail, and most likely on the ground where I took off my shirt. I decided to just ride past the workers and assess the situation again on the way to check for my money. If I didn’t like what I saw in the yard, I would hopefully find my money and then just quickly return to the hiding spot in the bushes. If all went well, I would find my money and then stop to ask the men for help.

Coming within sight of the landscapers, I could feel the pressure building. I didn’t make a show of it this time as they were not looking toward me. Riding past, I noticed that a shirt was still hanging on the fence, but the foliage was too thick and sharp for me to try to reach it. I heard some loud talking just after I moved out of sight from the yard, but I wasn’t sure if they had seen me.

Thankfully, my money was lying right where I had taken off my shirt. Keeping it in my hand, I gripped the handlebars and tried to work up the courage for what I was about to do. I took a deep breath and started back toward the workmen. But I had taken too long. Around the corner came a young couple on bikes. A man and woman who looked to be in their twenties. I was struck with such fear that I thought I would pass out. Then after only a few seconds, a calm overcame me as I just accepted the situation. This has happened to me before. I relate it to a major injury, or some kind of intense pain, when your body just releases adrenaline or something that just helps you survive. I was no longer afraid, and looked right at them as we passed on the trail. They glanced at me but mostly kept their eyes ahead as they continued around the bend and out of sight. I felt something like pride for not just collapsing with embarrassment. But I had to figure out what to do next. Now ready for my interaction with the workmen, I didn’t want to be in the middle of that while the couple rode back past us, which I knew they must. So, I decided to just wait there on the trail until the couple hit the dead end and came back my way. This seemed to take forever as I wondered if anyone else would be coming along. It was also now proven that Brandon was not going to return if anyone came up the trail.

I waited there on my bike until the couple passed by again. I smiled and said hello. The girl then stopped and asked if I was okay. I told her I was fine, but she stared at me, I think wanting an explanation. I just smiled. She nodded and continued down the trail toward her boyfriend, who never stopped. I was feeling very bold and excited for some fun with the landscapers.

One of them saw me coming and began to wave me down. He rushed to the fence, assuming I would just ride past, but I had every intention of stopping. As I pulled up, his coworkers also began to notice and a couple more guys approached. The most excited of the group asked where I was going. I halfheartedly kept a hand over my boobs, trying to appear shy and helpless, as I told him that my boyfriend stole my shirt as a joke. I asked if he would give me his shirt. He just repeated my request, probably stalling or not sure what to say next. I thought about offering some of my money, which was still in my hand. But he offered to trade his shirt for my skirt. I was standing over my bike, which was a boy’s bike. So, even on my tiptoes, the bar was high between my legs, pushing up my skirt and putting pressure in fun places. Because I was uphill from the guys, I wondered if they could see that I wasn’t wearing panties. As I debated lifting my skirt to confess the dilemma of surrendering it, another of the group removed his shirt and tossed it toward me. Even though he had balled it up, it caught the wind such that it stalled in the air and fell short, landing in the brush on the side of the hill.

I gave up on covering my boobs as I dismounted the bike and walked to the edge of the path considering how to reach the shirt. I really had no intention of going down the hill, but I loved being half naked and helpless in front of these men who were split on what to do about me. A couple of them were admiring and complimenting me, and the others seemed genuinely concerned and were trying to help. The one who tossed his shirt toward me jumped the fence, retrieved it from the brush, and carried it up to me as the loud one insisted that I trade my skirt for it. I thanked the guy who gave me his shirt and told him I would return it when I found mine. I was going to kiss him on the cheek, but he stumbled back down the hill before I could. The shirt was wet with sweat, but that is not why I didn’t put it on immediately. I thought it would be more fun to ride off topless, even though I now had a shirt. The loud guy was still insisting on a trade. So, just before I mounted my bike, I turned my back and flipped up my skirt at them. This seemed to thrill them, but their vocalized reaction thrilled me more. Their deep and excited voices reverberated through me as I practically felt them appreciate my bare bottom. I got on my bike and again promised to return the shirt as I rode off. They kept calling to me until I was well out of sight.

I stopped to put on the sweaty shirt. It was pretty gross, but in some ways, it turned me on having this stranger’s now cold wet shirt against my skin. By the time I rode back to the open field, I saw Brandon head my way. I stopped and waited for him to reach me. As he pulled up, I accused him of abandoning me, but he didn’t answer for that, and asked about my new shirt. I told him the story. He was shocked and expressed disappointment for missing that part of the show. I said that is what he gets for abandoning me, and we now must return the shirt. Brandon followed me back toward the landscapers but stopped just before we were in sight of them. I reached for my shirt, which was wrapped around his handlebars, but he backed away saying I had to return the borrowed shirt first, then he would give me mine. I knew he would ride off as soon as I was topless again, so I refused. We debated about this until I suggested that he give me my shirt, I would return the borrowed one, then ride back to him before putting on my shirt. He knew he could trust me because I would enjoy doing this.

Brandon gave me my shirt but kept my bra. I gave him my money to hold. Then he waited and watched as I approached the landscapers. They were pleased, and a bit surprised, to see me again. I took off the borrowed shirt and tried to toss it back, but it hardly made it a few feet into the brush. The guy had to come retrieve it. I stood topless over my bike and chatted with them for a bit and found out they were not putting in a pool but working out some drainage problem. They knew I was having fun with them, because I had my shirt now, and wasn’t putting it on. I am not sure if they could tell that I was slightly rubbing and enjoying the bike between my legs as I asked what they thought of my boobs, and the guys were very complimentary. But a couple of them were really pushing, saying I reneged on the trade of my skirt. I reminded them I never agreed to the that deal. But as a thank you, I lifted my skirt for them.

I was aware that the neighboring houses could also see me on the bike trail. No one was in those yards, but someone could be watching from the windows. This didn’t bother me. I enjoyed the possibilities. But as I stood there topless, holding up my skirt up to please the guys, I saw the neighbor’s back door open. I quickly dropped my skirt, thanked them, and blew a kiss as I turned around and rode back toward Brandon, who had been watching. I was so aroused at this point that I just rode past him without stopping to put on my shirt, wanting to see how far I could convince myself to go this time. But I did put it on when we came to the open field and saw the traffic ahead.

Our adventure was not quite over. My bra was still wrapped around Brandon’s handlebars, and I got even more excited as we moved into areas around other people. I wondered if they noticed my bra, and what they thought about it. The whole adventure of this day really got me going. I was now looking for a place to pull Brandon off the bike path to have sex in the woods. But as we crossed back over the highway, which I think was the Florida Turnpike, Brandon stopped and dared me to flash the truckers until one of them honked. Although we had passed several people recently, no one was on the bridge at the time. But I was so revved up, I don’t know if that would have mattered to me anyway. I parked my bike and walked up the tall chain-link fence above the oncoming traffic and pulled down my shirt. I stood like this for a while with no reaction. I decided I wasn’t obvious enough, so I pulled my shirt all the way off and waved it above my head. A car honked. I laughed as I enjoyed knowing that at least one car, and probably more, saw me. When I started to put my shirt back on, Brandon pointed out that it was a car, not a truck that had honked. So, I dropped my shirt and faced the traffic again just as two girls on bikes came around the corner and onto the bridge. Brandon’s voice was high and panicked as he tried to warn me, but it was too late. We were caught. I held my boobs feeling silly as they passed. I just went with it and said, “Just flashin’ the truckers.” To which one of them answered, “Okay.”, as they moved on.

Out of this whole adventure, I think the most embarrassed I got was at the very end. After the girls caught us on the bridge, I was distracted and forgot that my bra was still wrapped around Brandon’s handlebars. Later he said he remembered but was waiting for me to notice. I did not think about it until we were walking to the car. So, I walked back to the kiosk where the bikes were being put away, by the 2 teenage boys who worked there, and had to ask them for my bra.

Pictures:

1: I am not sure if this was taken the same day, but this is the exact outfit I wore for the bike ride.

2: My bike trail outfit, except the shoes. (I was wearing tennis shoes on the trail.)

3: Taken a different day, but this is the skirt from the story, so how I was dressed when riding topless.

4: I am not sure if this is the spot on the trail with those houses, but it was a lot like this, although the trees have grown.

5: Always happy to show off… This is about how I looked when first flashing the highway traffic.
Attached Thumbnails
1 bike trail outfit.JPG   2 bike trail outfit.JPG  

3 my favorite skirt.JPG   4 bike trail.jpg  

5 happy boobs.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2024, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
We were just enjoying a lovely ride on an almost perfect day
Ah, the way you remember it, the way you describe it, it must have really been a perfect day.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:49 PM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts
Default One question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post

Thank you for your compliments! I look forward to your feedback for the next chapter. ...random pictures from that beach.[/I]
A very cheeky question, dear sweet sexy Amy Sue: Have you ever had sex with yourself or with others on the beach? Are there photos or videos of it? Masturbatig or having sex there is very fine, I think!
Old 02-14-2024, 03:21 PM

Default Taking the slow ride

Once again taking a situation from my past and going over and above that to places I only wished I had gone with a past girlfriend.

I could convince her that maybe an extra button or two could be undone for the ride.
With very small breasts and a loose blouse blowing open I could see right down her top.
We both got a kick out of the faces on those we passed on the street.

I love the sight of a woman's breasts as they jiggle and sway beneath her when riding a bike.

The unfortunate part, is the view is often very short lived as it takes a moment to realize you can see down their top and then in a flash they pass you by leaving you with that quick glimpse in your memory.

You managed to overcome that as issue by discarding the shirt all together.
I love your approach. The sight of you riding freely with wind in your hair and exposed for the world to see would have been delightful.
The upskirt flashes as well…

When you returned to the construction site multiple times I am sure you were the highlight of their week and probably still talked about at lunch break to this day I am certain.
“Remember the day that topless woman rode up?” (Landscapers Folklore)

Side note:
In a little town I lived in years ago there was a woman who was attempting to get arrested for going topless in order to fight her case in court for a legal ruling that women can go topless in public places if men can go topless in public.

In order to do that she would regularly remove her top at the public pools or ride her bike topless down the main hwy bringing traffic to a crawl…. She did manage to get the support and attention she was seeking but they still wouldn’t arrest her for it because they knew it opened them up to discrimination arguments they didn’t have the time or resources to fight….
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2024, 03:27 PM

Default You are missed

I am sure I am not the only one missing the tales of one lovely young exhibitionist… and all her adventures.
Hoping you are doing well and just teasing us before your next adventure is posted.
Old 04-06-2024, 08:24 AM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts
Smile Hallo, Amy Sue?

Hallo, Amy Sue?

Are you still there? Hope everything ist allright... Write you an E-Mail at weekend!

Kisses and deep looks under your clothes

Lovin' Udo
Old 04-06-2024, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Hallo, Amy Sue?

Are you still there? Hope everything ist allright...
She hasn’t been on since her last post on Feb 12th - I was so enjoying her entries.

Above all that - I too am hoping all is well.

Tags
exhibitionist, non fiction, sexy story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s