Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-26-2010, 11:36 PM

Thanked 30,608 Times in 4,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendiego View Post
Great story Karl, and I was happily surprised to see you used a couple of the pics I posted a while back. Glad they could be used in the series. Keep up the good work.

But seeing those pics got me thinking. I wonder if you write a story based on a picture or do you write the story then find a pic? I also wonder if there is a thread where we can post a pic and have people write a story about it?
I wrote many of the chapters first, but there is no doubt that some of the pics have inspired stories.

Your idea is actually a terrific one! Maybe start a thread and let's see who can come up with some good stories!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2010, 12:53 AM

keep up the good work Karl, would also like to see some more!
The Following User Says Thank You to mgs004 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2010, 11:58 PM

Chapter Thirty-Six

Elizabeth sat looking glumly at her blank computer screen. Why was it that for one of her most important assignments, she was her least creative?

“What are you doing writing a paper on a Friday night?” asked Marie as she popped her head in the room.

“I’ve been trying to keep up with my sociology class, but I just can’t come up with anything for this new assignment. I’ve got total writer’s block!”

“Well I know a way to get the creative juices going,” laughed Marie as she handed Elizabeth a bottle of tequila.

“Oh, I know I am going to regret this. But I’m not getting anything done here, so let’s do a shot.”

After a round of shots, and then another, and yet another, Elizabeth and Marie were giggling as Elizabeth told Marie about her crush on Professor Warner.

“And he got so beet red when he talked to me – it was so cute!” laughed Elizabeth.

“We need to find you someone more your age. Come on!” said Marie as she jumped up. “Let’s head out to the bar.”

“Ugh, I’m not going to some meat market. I don’t want some dirtbag grinding on me all night,” groaned Elizabeth.

“Fine, fine, let’s go to that hole-in-the-wall up the street. No one will be there – it will be just you and me and the bottle makes three!”

The girls made their way to “McGuff’s”, a local hangout off the beaten path for most college coeds. They walked in to find a few locals sitting at the bar and a few stragglers seated here and there, but certainly no one college-aged. Marie headed straight for the jukebox and put on some Johnny Cash while Elizabeth ordered a round of drinks.

“So now that you’ve had a few drinks, you can think more creatively about your assignment. What do you have to do?” asked Marie.

Elizabeth giggled, “I have to break a social norm outside of class, and write about it.” She downed another shot. “I bracked my rain. I mean, I racked my brain trying to think of everything.”

“Why don’t you just do what you did in class?” asked Marie.

“What, get naked?” laughed Elizabeth. “Yea, I think he meant break a social norm without getting arrested.”

“I keep telling you, public nudity is not illegal for women! Technically we’re not exposing our genitals! Besides, if any cop hassles you, just tell him it’s for class. This town is pretty cool about that kind of stuff, being a college-town and all.”

Elizabeth laughed even harder. “Yea, I can just see myself walking naked right down Main Street. Woo-hoo! Lady Godiva coming through!”

“Why not! Half of the town has already seen you naked,” teased Marie. She tapped the gruff-looking trucker seated at the table next to them. “Excuse me sir?”

“Yea?”

“Have you seen my friend naked yet?” asked Marie, pointing to Elizabeth.

“Excuse me?”

“My friend, she’s like naked all the time. Half the town has seen her naked. Have you?”

“Lady, you’ve had too much to drink.”

Marie laughed hysterically. “Go ahead Elizabeth, show him what you’ve got!”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

“Oh, don’t get all prude on me now Elizabeth! Here, I’ll show you how its done!”

And with that, Marie whipped off her top.

Elizabeth giggled. “Marie, stop that. You’ll get us kicked out of here!”

Marie tapped her trucker again. “Excuse me, would you kick out a naked lady from this bar?”

The trucker laughed when he noticed Marie was in just a bra. “No ma’am I would not and I would kick the crap out of anyone that did!”

“See Elizabeth! We have protection!”

And with that Marie undid her bra.

Soon the entire bar was taking notice of Marie’s stripping and were cheering her on. It was Marie who was enjoying the intoxicating allure of public nudity! Marie stood on her bench and began slowly unbuttoning her jeans to the cheers of the crowd. She pulled them off with a flourish as the small crowd erupted in applause. Marie winked at Elizabeth as she pulled her panties off and threw them to the trucker.

Elizabeth was now doubled over in laughter. She did find herself a bit jealous at the attention Marie was getting. She couldn’t let her have all the fun could she?

Elizabeth quickly stood up on her bench and began a striptease of her own. By now, she was pretty drunk and having trouble pulling her shirt over her head. But the chanting of the crowd and the feeling of air on her bare skin was fueling her.

The entire night became one big blur of nudity, shots and bikers.

Elizabeth awoke the next morning in her bed still naked. She looked over and was surprised to see Marie in bed with her – also naked. Marie opened her eyes.

“What happened last night?” asked Elizabeth.

“As far as I can remember, we got naked on the bar, danced naked with a few truckers, had our clothes stolen by one of them, and we streaked back here,” replied Marie.

“Did we…..um..”

“What? No! Why, did you want to?” laughed Marie.

“No. I was just wondering why were in the same bed.”

“You were begging me to sleep in your bed!”

“I was?”

“Elizabeth, no more tequila for you!” laughed Marie as she jumped out of bed.

That afternoon, Elizabeth was back to staring at her blank computer screen.

“Don’t you have to do something first before you can write about it?” asked Marie as she popped her head in the room.

“Yes, but I wanted to plan it all out on paper before I went through with it,” replied Elizabeth.

“Well that doesn’t sound like the girl that spontaneously danced naked on a bar last night,” chuckled Marie. “Have you thought about the idea we talked about last night?”

“What idea?”

“Like you said yourself, walking naked down Main Street,” replied Marie.

“What?! No way!”

“Come on!” pleaded Marie. “We talked about it last night. You won’t get arrested, and people will just shrug it off as some silly student stunt. It will be perfect! Plus, I can use you as the subject for my photography series.”

“What photography series is that? Women doing stupid things?” mocked Elizabeth.

“No silly. I’m doing a series showing things out of place. What is more out of place than a naked woman in public? Come on, we can both get our assignments done and I know how much you really want to get naked in public again. You just won’t let yourself have fun!”

Elizabeth sighed and smiled. She knew Marie was right. Deep down she really did want to do this. And this assignment gave her a convenient excuse. She needed to take every opportunity she could to “show off her talents.”

The two girls walked over to Main Street. Elizabeth was wearing a flimsy sun dress and nothing else. Marie sat down to prepare her camera. It was a Sunday evening, so there were few cars around and fewer pedestrians. Still, it was still daylight and some stores were still open.

“I’m not sure I can do this. Being naked when I’m drunk in a bar is one thing. I’m stone cold sober now.”

“Damn. I knew I should have brought the tequila,” joked Marie. “Relax. You’ve done this a thousand times already. This is going to be the greatest experience of your life. Just remember to soak it in and enjoy it. And make sure to remember every detail so you can write about it!”

Elizabeth took in a deep breath. She had done this several times before but it still made her nervous every time she exposed herself in public. This was certainly the most daring stunt she had ever done though. She would be walking completely naked in a very public place in broad daylight with no cover. The sheer danger of it was both terrifying and arousing. Her body became warm. She began to unbutton the dress. Marie began to snap pictures.

Elizabeth looked around as she clung the open dress to her body. There were a few pedestrians in the distance. The drug store two blocks down was still open. An apartment complex was across the street. Anyone looking out the window would see her.

“You can do this Elizabeth. You’re the bravest soul I’ve ever met,” smiled Marie.

Elizabeth smiled at Marie and let the dress fall to her feet. She stepped out of it and tossed it to Marie. A chill ran up her spine. She was completely naked in public. She took a moment to soak in the moment.

The soft wind glanced across her bare skin. Elizabeth could see tiny goosebumps on her bare arm. A nervous pit in her stomach loosened and a wave of arousal hit her body. She was really naked in public in broad daylight! This was a far cry from that first night when she had skinny dipped in her parents backyard.
Elizabeth began to slowly walk up the street, stopping to nonchalantly peruse the flyers posted on the wall.

The warm evening air felt delightful on her skin. She behaved as if she was fully clothed, as if being naked were perfectly normal. She stopped at the corner and picked up the local student paper to read it. Marie was furiously snapping pictures.

Just then a car pulled up to the corner. Elizabeth’s heart began to beat faster. Oh god, here is someone that was seeing her naked in public.

“Just play it cool,” said Marie.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and waved at the car. The driver gave her a toot on the horn and drove off. So far so good.

Elizabeth crossed the street and made her way down the next block. She stopped to peer into a furniture store that had closed for the day. Oh the show they were missing! Then she approached the drug store. It was still open and appeared to have a few customers inside. Elizabeth wanted to duck past so they could not see her. Marie noticed her trying to hide from the view of those inside the drug store.

“Oh no you don’t!” she chided. “The whole point of this exercise is to break a social norm. You can’t gauge people’s reactions by hiding from them.”

“Oh come on,” pleaded Elizabeth as she ducked underneath the window. “There’s like three or four people in there plus a guy behind the counter! I can’t just walk by naked!”

“Of course you can! Just walk tall and smile. They probably won’t even notice.”

Elizabeth closed her eyes and tried to regain her composure. She knew in a stunt this public she would have to expose herself to other people. But she was starting to lose her nerve.

“Elizabeth, do I have to show you how its done?” mocked Marie. And with that she pulled off her tank top, exposing her bare breasts. “Now come on, let’s proudly walk past the corner drug store!”

Elizabeth had to chuckle at Marie. She always knew just how to push Elizabeth’s buttons. And Elizabeth appreciated that Marie was willing to share the risk. She was a true friend.

With that, Elizabeth stood up, peered through the window of the drug store, took a deep breath, and began to walk.

“That’s great, I’m getting some good shots!” laughed a topless Marie as she snapped photos of Elizabeth walking naked past the drug store. It was quite a sight to see a bare naked woman walking with a topless woman photographing her. It was enough to get the attention of the young man behind the counter. Elizabeth caught his reaction in the corner of her eye. He looked like he was seeing a ghost. She turned to him and blew him a kiss. He just shook his head. Elizabeth giggled and began to run.

“Let’s get out of here! I think we’ve shocked enough bystanders!”

Marie pulled on her top and tossed Elizabeth her clothes. Elizabeth had to bend down to pick them up and when she stood back up to put her clothes on, she ran smack dab into someone.

“I’m terribly sorry…errr….you don’t have any clothes on,” said the man as Elizabeth stumbled to regain her composure. She looked up and realized to her horror that she had just run into Professor Warner.

“I…um….Professor….I….I gotta go,” mumbled a humiliated Elizabeth as she collected her clothing and ran off.

“Elizabeth, wait!” called the professor behind her, but Elizabeth had already turned the corner and was running as fast as her legs could take her. She dashed into an alley and quickly dressed, taking a moment to catch her breath. She couldn’t believe Professor Warner had caught her naked in public! What would he think at her stupid stunt?

Then Elizabeth realized how silly she was being. She was doing this stunt for HIS class. He of all people would understand. Still, Elizabeth was a bit embarrassed he had caught her like that. Even though he had already seen her naked, she hadn’t prepared herself for the possibility he would see her again. But part of her was quite aroused such a handsome man had once again seen her naked. And in public no less. Elizabeth began to rub herself.

She thought of the people in the drug store, admiring her naked body as she walked by. The feeling of the evening on her air had been exhilarating. Elizabeth soon pulled the dress back off her body as her fingers began to dance over her skin. She imagined Professor Warner having his way with her naked body, right there in front of the crowd at the drug store. Her fingers plunged deeper and deeper.

She was startled by the voice of a homeless guy ambling in her direction.

“You got any change….whoa! You’re naked!”

Elizabeth came to her senses and pulled the dress over her head. She ran as fast as she could back home, juices still running down her leg.

When she got back to the apartment, she found Marie going over the photos.

“Hey, I wonder what happened to you,” said Marie. “You took off pretty quickly when you ran into that guy!”

“That guy was my Professor!” exclaimed Elizabeth. “I panicked when I saw him.”

“Well I think we got some really great shots,” smiled Marie. “Take a look.”

Elizabeth examined the photograph of a beautiful naked woman walking in the sun past a drug store. Her bare skin shone in the dusk. Her smile was radiant. It was clear how much she enjoyed being naked in public.

“That’s an amazing photo Marie,” sighed Elizabeth. “You did a great job.”

No, you did a great job,” smiled Marie.
Attached Thumbnails
Strip in a bar1.jpg   Strip in a Bar2.jpg  

Strip in a bar3.jpg   Strip in a bar4.jpg  

Strip in a Bar5.jpg   andra495[1] (2).jpg  

NIP ENF.jpg   1434657866.jpg  

Diana Raspopova-19.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 12:40 AM

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Elizabeth walked in silent dread to Sociology class the next Monday. Even though Professor Warner had wanted his students to push social boundaries, she still felt embarrassed having to explain her public nudity stunt to him. And he had once again seen her naked! Elizabeth winced as she recalled running into him while streaking.

Elizabeth slumped down in her seat, hoping she would somehow turn invisible. The class filed in and Professor Warner made his entrance, barely even glancing at Elizabeth.

“I’ll take your papers on your assignment for the weekend,” announced Professor Warner as the students passed their papers to the front. As he began his lecture, Elizabeth began to feel a bit more reassured. Maybe it was no big deal?

It was an interesting lecture and before Elizabeth knew it, class was over. As the bell rung and students began to file out, Professor Warner stopped Elizabeth.

“Elizabeth, do you have a minute to walk with me to my office? I need to have a conversation with you.”

Elizabeth gulped in horror. “Sure,” she smiled weakly.

She followed the professor out of the lecture hall and down the hallway towards his office. She felt like she was walking to the principal’s office to be punished for a prank gone wrong. A nervous pit formed in her stomach.

“I wanted to comment on what I can only guess was your assignment,” he began. “And I am talking about your…nude walk…last weekend.”

Elizabeth began to panic. Her recklessness had once again caught up with her.

“Ah, here’s my office. Please step in for a moment,” instructed Professor Warner.

“Seeing you push social boundaries like that was quite a surprise to say the least,” he continued. “I mean it was one thing for you to be nude in class, but out in public….”

Elizabeth winced.

“It was…well, brilliant!” smiled the professor.

Elizabeth was confused.

“I think you’re one of the few students that really understands what I am getting at with these assignments,” continued Professor Warner. “And I already know you’re one of my better students.”

“You actually liked my assignment?” asked Elizabeth.

“Yes, yes, I think it really got the core of your being and you pushed yourself to new boundaries. Am I right?”

Elizabeth nodded. She recounted how exciting it had been and how nervous she had been beforehand.

“Good. Well that’s what I was hoping students got out of the assignment,” he smiled.

“Well thank you,” Elizabeth smiled, relieved she was not being reprimanded. “Is that all though? You just wanted to compliment me on my assignment?”

“Well no, I did have an ulterior motive,” he smiled as he pulled out a manila folder from his file cabinet. “You see, I have begun the groundwork for a sociological study on the attitudes of society towards public nudity. Its precisely what you’ve done with your assignment. I was wondering if I could incorporate your findings into the study. I would credit you of course.”

Elizabeth was stunned. Her nude adventure would be part of an academic study?

“I could also use a research assistant. I have applied for the grant to fund the project. I hope to have two or three test subjects willing to go naked in public while my assistant and I gauge people’s reactions and make our assessments. If you’re willing to be part of the project I think you could both lend a unique perspective and make a major contribution to the research. What do you say?”

Elizabeth was so surprised, she could barely mumble the word “yes.”

“Great,” laughed Professor Warner. “I’ll get the paperwork done for the grant money, then we can begin. I’ll have you do some literature review and I’ll arrange for the test subjects. I hope to get started in a few weeks. I am glad to have you on board Elizabeth. I think you’ll find this to be stimulating research.”

Elizabeth exited his office still amused that her streak would be part of an academic research paper. She chuckled to herself. If only Professor Warner knew the extent of her naked adventures!

Elizabeth’s eyes glazed over as she browed through academic articles on her laptop. Professor Warner had asked her to do a literature review for background information for the research they were doing, but Elizabeth was finding it difficult to find many papers on point. She needed to take a break.

She was really starting to enjoy exercising as a way of clearing her mind, so she donned her jogging shorts and her sports bra, slipped on her running shoes and began her run.

Elizabeth panted as her feet hit the pavement with each stride. The crisp fall air made her lungs ache, but felt wonderful against her glistening skin. Elizabeth turned the corner and made her way down Main Street.

She smiled as she recounted the nude walk she had performed on that very street the prior evening. She wondered if anyone that had seen her that night was again looking at her this night. She began to feel very self-conscious. She noticed her nipples were protruding through her sports bra, now damp with sweat.

Elizabeth stopped to catch her breath. Her blood was pumping furiously, reminding her of how her blood had been pumping in nervous excitement on her nude walk. Elizabeth was now standing outside the drug store she had boldly walked past nude the night before. She decided to stop inside to get a bottle of water.

Elizabeth grabbed a water bottle and looked around the drug store. It was your typical 1950s era drug-store, upated a bit to reflect modern times. Elizabeth gasped as she looked behind the counter to see the same young man that caught a glimpse of her the previous evening. She wondered if he would recognize her. Only one way to find out.

Elizabeth confidently strode to the counter to pay for the water.

“That’ll be $1.95,” said the clerk, barely looking at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth, a bit disappointed she had not achieved celebrity status, paid for the water and exited the store.

The water was refreshing, and Elizabeth even poured a bit on her chest, to cool herself down. It reminded her of the time she had splashed water all over her chest at the gym, giving the weightlifters there an eyeful. She wanted to get that same reaction again from the clerk.

“I forgot some gum,” laughed Elizabeth as she marched back inside the drugstore to the counter. Her nipples were now clearly visible through the black lycra top, as Elizabeth’s moist breasts heaved under her heavy breathing.

“Seventy-nine cents,” said the clerk, again barely looking at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked at him puzzled. Was he blind? Homosexual?

“Uh…thanks,” she muttered as she walked off.

She stood back outside, disappointed she couldn’t elicit a reaction from the young man. People, it seemed to her, did not want to acknowledge each other anymore. Why, she could have been naked, and he would not have even noticed it! Elizabeth took the gum from its wrapper and popped it in her mouth. She would get him to acknowledge her.

“Could you throw this away for me?” she asked as she strode back to the counter. The clerk put out his hand to receive the wrapper, and glanced up for a second only to find a completely naked woman walking towards him.

“Holy shit! You’re naked!” he exclaimed.

“Me? Oh yea, I guess I am,” laughed Elizabeth nonchalantly. “I was getting hot after my run and I needed a way to cool off.”

“You’re that girl that walked by here naked last night! I thought I was hallucinating! Do you do that every night?”

“No,” smiled Elizabeth, loving the attention she was receiving. “It just felt like a good time to get naked. You don’t mind do you?”

“Not at all! In fact, you can be naked in here anytime you want!”

“Thanks,” replied Elizabeth. “I may just do some shopping here naked if you don’t mind.”

Elizabeth chuckled to herself as she browsed the shelves, pretending to shop when she was instead enjoying the clerk staring at her naked body. She even dropped a box of chapstick on purpose to bend over in front of him, exposing herself even more. The thought of him staring at her spread pussy greatly aroused her. Elizabeth licked her fingers and began playing with her clit.

Before long, her fingers were inside, probing and thrusting. Elizabeth rubbed her sweaty breasts, pulling on her nipples. She was bent over, completely naked, in this drugstore, masturbating in front of the clerk. Elizabeth was losing all inhibitions.

She quickly climaxed, collapsing in a heap on the ground. This was better than any “runner’s high” she had ever experienced.

“Well, its time I get going,” announced Elizabeth. “Thanks for being so sweet about this. Who knows, maybe I’ll make this a regular thing?”

“That would make me the happiest clerk in the world.”

Elizabeth walked back outside where her clothes were piled in a heap. She quickly dressed and resumed her run, her blood pumping harder than ever.
Attached Thumbnails
NIP Redhead shopping.jpg   025.jpg  

480.jpg   694.jpg  

33235__448x_shopping_exhibitionism_mania_022.jpg   DSCF0682CLIP.jpg  

40357_113859_3.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2022, 11:09 AM

10 years later...what might Elizabeth be up to? please please please post more stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to djw109 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5