uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-16-2016, 03:09 PM

Thanked 8,524 Times in 529 Posts
Default Tales Of Nudity: Pictures With Stories

So I run a Tumblr blog called Tales Of Nudity where I take pictures and make stories for them in the captions and I thought I'd share some of my better work on here for you guys to enjoy. I'll use the same format, a picture and a story that goes with it. Cheers I hope you enjoy!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:11 PM

Times were tough for Laney, she just lost her job and in a shitty economic period, had trouble finding a new one. She was desperate, her rent payment was almost due and she couldn’t hold it off any longer, so she answered an ad on the internet for a “Statue Girl”. She had no idea what that meant but she applied anyways, assuming she would be just standing around. Funny right?

Well to her surprise, that’s exactly what it was… but there was a catch.

“We were thinking… more ancient statues. The kinds that were modelled after naked women.”

What could she do? She was desperate. All she had to do was stand naked by the dinner table for the duration of the dinner. Easy right? Being exposed in front of at least 10 people for a few hours?

“Dear, please move your hands from your vagina, we’re paying to see everything.”

Only a few more hours…
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_oi24w9NrUN1vldltqo1_500.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:13 PM

“My boss almost fired me because I wasn’t bringing in good enough tips and there were complaints my service was subpar. I can’t help it. I’m struggling to make ends meet, I’m late on my rent and about to be put to the street. I’m stressed out, I can’t concentrate.

I was desperate when I suggested (more like blurted out) that maybe serving naked would help. I don’t know why I said it, and I didn’t think he’d even approve of it, but he did. Now when I come to work I strip off my street clothes into a locker in the kitchen and I come out nude to serve. It’s humiliating. I can see people’s eyes go up and down my bare body. I can’t remember the last time someone looked me in the eyes when they ordered. But at least the tips are good. I haven’t been late on my rent since, and I’ve even been able to afford leasing a new car.

I just hope nobody notices how wet the inside of my thighs are…”
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mxdlh5mq0a1s5foxqo1_500.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:15 PM

Universities in America were finally beginning to crack down on racism in an attempt to repair race relations in a country that was falling apart at the seams. One University in California was unique in how it dealt with the issue. Depending on the severity of the offense, the victim was allowed to “punish” the victim themselves in almost any way they could think of, the only rule being that it couldn’t bring physical harm to the offender and it had to be legal. Most students were pretty liberal so it wasn’t a problem, but Christina was looking to push the boundaries. She had grown up in a southern town and in a family that was openly racist, so she definitely wasn’t happy to be sharing a school with “lesser people” as she called them, but the school was the only one that had her specific program.

Her beef with Aisha started when Aisha accidentally bumped her in the hallway. Christina of course responded with a slur. Aisha was shocked but moved on.

“That monkey b*tch.” thought Christina. “She doesn’t deserve to be here.”

In time Christina’s actions would escalate, she would spit at Aisha and even throw things at her. But it came to the limit when she spray painted a very well known slur on Aisha’s locker. That was the final straw.

Neither girl was surprised to be called to the dean’s office. Christina showed no remorse. The dean knew the only solution was the strongest punishment, and letting Aisha choose it.

“How bad could it be?” Thought Christina. “Can’t be illegal, she can’t hurt me. What do I care?”

Aisha was a dominatrix outside of school. She dominated men and women alike to pay her tuition. When security approached Christina the next day and demanded she strip nude, she scoffed.

“Ha! That’s illegal. I don’t have to do it.”

Except it wasn’t. California had recently implemented a permanude bill, something unheard of where Christina came from.

“What? Come on. No! Aisha I’m sorry, please!”

Aisha didn’t care. Security held Christina and pulled her pants down, then her panties, exposing her pussy lips to everyone, then off came her shirt. Easy enough since she didn’t wear a bra.

“Down at my feet white bread.” Barked Aisha.

She pulled out a whip and repeated herself.

Christina knew she meant business and got on her hands and knees.

“Good puppy.” Aisha said with an evil sneer as she put a collar and leash around Christina’s neck.

“Kiss my feet b*tch.”

Christina was humiliated and disgusted as she kissed Aisha’s dark skinned feet. Everyone around them took pictures of her exposed anus and vagina.

Aisha did this for a living, but this time it was personal, and she loved it more than ever.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_oegfqc4tTB1tfsls8o1_500.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:17 PM

Default this one is a little dated...

Shayna made a bet. The Rangers win the cup, all of her friends pay her 100 each. She needed the money, she had to move back with her parents because she couldn’t pay rent. Her friends knew that so if she lost, they weren’t going to take her money… They were going to take her clothes.

Shayna agreed to the bet, feeling confident about the Rangers especially after they dominated Montreal, but as the series went on, she began to worry. She didn’t think they’d actually make her go naked. That’s crazy, right? They’d probably forget anyways.

Unfortunately for Shayna, they did not. The Kings won and it was time for her to pay up. To celebrate the Kings win, her friends wanted to go to the pub, but she had to be naked. Shayna was known as the badass of the group, never backing down from a crazy challenge. But she had never been nude in public before.

As she stripped off her clothes in the bar bathroom, she looked at her perky tits and thin frame in the mirror. “What am I doing?” she asked herself, knowing damn well what she was getting herself into. But that was Shayna, never backing down from a challenge.

She opened the bathroom door and emerged into the open bar, butt naked, to the cheers of drunk hockey fans, male and female alike. She smiled awkwardly as she walked over to her friend’s table, her own juices running down her leg. It was going to be an interesting night for Shayna.

That’s how she was though, never backing down from a challenge.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mqgtfj8cvP1s07f7wo1_500.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:18 PM

In this economy, finding a job isn’t easy. With her landlord threatening eviction, Sarah had to find a job and fast. Desperate for money, she applied for a nude server job at a new place on the other side of town. She hoped that it being across the city, she’d avoid seeing anyone she’d know. She was already humiliated enough at all the annoying, drunk patrons staring at her tits and vagina, but she’d die if someone she knew saw those parts of her. That’s why her stomach dropped when she saw the mean girls from her old high school taking a seat in her area with their big football boyfriends.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_ohffk0vdrS1vldltqo1_500.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:20 PM

Judy was on vacation in Europe, a country that had a name she couldn’t pronounce at a festival with a impossible name as as well. She had entered a contest… of which she had no idea of the stakes. She saw a currency icon, and a high number and decided why not. She immediately regretting entering when the judges began removing tops of all the girls on stage, exposing their bare breasts… including her own.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_ohfffsTJvQ1vldltqo1_1280.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:21 PM

“When I turned 21 my mom invited me to one of her lame housewife parties because I could legally drink. I’d feel bad turning her down, she really wanted me to come, so I said yes. I dreaded the evening, I was preparing myself for hours of boredom… boy was I wrong. When mom and her friends got drunk, I saw a side of my mother I never knew existed when she suggested we streak through the neighbourhood. At first I was like no way, I mean, getting naked in public in the rain with my own mother? What the hell right? But somehow her friends talked me into it. After a while, I stopped feeling so weird by the fact I was naked with my mom and her friends, I don’t know if it was the wine or what, but what a crazy night!”
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_ml4nguHB4F1ro2gueo1_500.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:22 PM

To put it lightly Jennifer was a b*tch. A c*nt. A mean girl. Not even her friends liked her. After sleeping with her “best friend’s” boyfriend, everyone had enough and they had a plan to finally put Jennifer in her place. Her birthday was coming up and she was having a party at her parent’s mansion (go figure right? A rich b*tch, so she’s spoiled too) and her “friends” bought her a new bikini. Excited to try it out Jennifer put it on and instantly jumped into the pool, but as she got out she noticed it was disintegrating until there was nothing left to her but skin. Her friends had bought her a gag dissolving bikini, and now she was trapped. Everyone at the party pulled out their phones and cameras, taking snapshots of Jennifer’s naked body, as she helplessly stood there exposed and in tears, unable to stop them from photographing her private parts.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_n4rw61YnvN1sos9flo1_1280.jpg  
Old 12-16-2016, 03:24 PM

When Katy jokingly suggested going to her and her friend’s Halloween party as a nudist, her friends had as much of a laugh as she did. But being in dire straights due to work layoffs and and really needing the cash, Katy considered actually taking on the idea when one of her friends bet her $500 she wouldn’t actually do it. $500 later, to the surprise of her friends, Katy showed up butt naked from head to toe, and made that year’s party the most memorable they’d ever had.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_ogdwmiF6iL1tfsls8o1_500.jpg  

Tags
pictures, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting