photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-30-2016, 07:14 AM

Default Progress

OK, so yesterday we went out in to the local public woods and shot the "Autumn shoot" as requested by the girls.

Throughout wifey was sending messages to the girls including a couple of teasers or her bending over in a short skirt in the woods. We had a lot of fun!

Once we were back I edited down to the best 30 or so, and she started sending some of them across to the girls. Fristly dressed, but sexy. The replies were instant. "So hot" "Amazing" and "Boobs out, now!".

She sent two or three where she is topless but with a hand bra, she said she wouldn't send them the topless shots. It is, however, a great step! She is seeing them all in a few weeks time and "Will show them in person".

At the rate this is going it can't be long before the other girls start to share back. I'm hoping that they've also shown their blokes some of the Autumn shoot shots!

Watch this space!
Old 10-30-2016, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringcowboy View Post
OK, so yesterday we went out in to the local public woods and shot the "Autumn shoot" as requested by the girls.

Throughout wifey was sending messages to the girls including a couple of teasers or her bending over in a short skirt in the woods. We had a lot of fun!

Once we were back I edited down to the best 30 or so, and she started sending some of them across to the girls. Fristly dressed, but sexy. The replies were instant. "So hot" "Amazing" and "Boobs out, now!".

She sent two or three where she is topless but with a hand bra, she said she wouldn't send them the topless shots. It is, however, a great step! She is seeing them all in a few weeks time and "Will show them in person".

At the rate this is going it can't be long before the other girls start to share back. I'm hoping that they've also shown their blokes some of the Autumn shoot shots!

Watch this space!
Want to share what she shared with her friends? Would love to see those hand bras!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arjen72 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 08:33 AM

Default Many thanks

A great thread, many thanks for telling us.

I, like most of us, can't wait to see the photos, please do share! I'm sure the ladies might appreciate a bigger fan base.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Horny Dog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 09:24 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Excellent progress from your Mrs Sixstringcowboy. I love sending my hubby random pics, normally when I'm out with my latest fb!

Brenda xx
The Following User Says Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 09:24 AM

Have you told her about updating us? Would enjoy seeing her no matter how edited.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 05:37 PM

Default any update - would love to hear and see more

Any update on this brilliant developing story?

I think we would all really appreciate an update pref with some of the evience
The Following User Says Thank You to Horny Dog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 05:56 PM

Default Update

Evening all!

Well the wife is off for a weekend away with the girls this weekend and will be sharing the more revealing photos from her 'Autumn Shoot".

I'm still making an effort to not push my luck, but I'm going to be encouraging and sending pics this weekend for sure!

Hopefully I'll have something worth updating you all with soon.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sixstringcowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 05:43 PM

Default Keep this going

Did she share with friends that weekend? Any thing new news worthy?
The Following User Says Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 08:45 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts
Default Something tame

Hey Guys,

here's something tame but for me it's stepping out of the box. I bought a new mini computer just for my music so I can keep it all together. Well I knew no one was ever going to see it other than myself so I put a back ground pic of my wife on it in all her glory and low an behold, I shut it down and a few weeks later when i went to start it up I had no display, so I shut it off and forgot about it. Well 6 months later I wanted to bring it up and get it going I forgot about the wallpaper. So I had to bring it to a family friend (who is VERY religious) because I bought it from him and told him the issue. Well the very next day he brought it back and said its all set! I was like what was it? He said it must have been doing an update because it started right up and ran fine. I was like ok wow thanks for doing the update and I went on my merry way. Well I get home and start it up and up pops the wife splayed out for all to see, I swallowed hard and was like "eh fuck it" off we go! I cant wait to see his face the next time he meets her in a social setting. I'll NEVER tell her, I'd be a dead man.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:49 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Hey Guys,

here's something tame but for me it's stepping out of the box. I bought a new mini computer just for my music so I can keep it all together. Well I knew no one was ever going to see it other than myself so I put a back ground pic of my wife on it in all her glory and low an behold, I shut it down and a few weeks later when i went to start it up I had no display, so I shut it off and forgot about it. Well 6 months later I wanted to bring it up and get it going I forgot about the wallpaper. So I had to bring it to a family friend (who is VERY religious) because I bought it from him and told him the issue. Well the very next day he brought it back and said its all set! I was like what was it? He said it must have been doing an update because it started right up and ran fine. I was like ok wow thanks for doing the update and I went on my merry way. Well I get home and start it up and up pops the wife splayed out for all to see, I swallowed hard and was like "eh fuck it" off we go! I cant wait to see his face the next time he meets her in a social setting. I'll NEVER tell her, I'd be a dead man.
Even though he is very religious, I bet he made a copy of the photo.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019