photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-29-2013, 11:32 AM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts

My wife used to quite regularly undress in front of open windows in our bedroom. Our master is up, so people could see into the room over the fence. I'm sure at night with the lights on it was quite a sight.

She's a bit of an exhibitionist, likes flashing cleavage etc. so I'm sure she was aware.

The house behind us was full of teenage boys, and I'm sure they got an eyeful.

At one point she started complaining about thinking she was hearing people on our roof. I told her that if it really bothered her she should quit changing in front of the open window and enticing people up. So I know she was aware after that.

I think, in general, women are almost always aware of what they are showing. However, a lot of them get lulled into a false sense of security in their homes.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:52 AM

Forgot another one.

Our master, because it is up, does not have frosted windows in the bathroom. No biggie because our neighbors have one story houses.

One morning getting in the shower I look out the window and there's a bunch of roofers up there looking in the window, watching. They had started the day before. When they saw it was me, they quickly looked away and dispersed, going about their business. I later realized they were actually peeking on my wife while she showered.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:09 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default The WAVES barracks

... When I was a dopey-ass sailor fresh out of boot camp I found myself temporarily stationed at a Navy base in Charleston SC. This was quite a while back, the Navy has been out of Charleston for ages.
... One evening, nothing else to do, decided to take a Navy base bus to the on-base movie theater located near the Naval Hospital. When the movie was over, probably 10 PM or so, I headed for the bus-stop to wait for the bus. This bus-stop was around the corner from the theater on a quiet side street, and I was the only one there.
... It was then that I noticed that I was standing just across the street from the Waves housing, or barracks, and on the second floor, all the windows were wide open, curtains and shades also wide open giving me a perfect view into about a dozen well lit rooms. The ground floor was dark, I presumed used for offices, etc.
... It was a wicked hot spell, had to have been over 100 degrees that day, and apparently the A/C in that building was not working at all. I presumed that the open window, open shade policy was not the norm, otherwise there'd be a crowd of voyeurs outside.
... I could not believe it! right before my eyes, not 40 ft. away, there were young women in those rooms, undressing for my pleasure! Tits here, tits there, tits everywhere! There was a lot of activity in those rooms, like many or all of them just got off duty or back from somewhere, maybe even the movies. I was close enough to see and even hear that they were not a happy bunch, I heard the words "air conditioning" yelled a few times, and presumed they weren't praising it! It looked like most stayed topless at least for a while, apparently in desperation and trying to find relief from the heat. And from my viewing angle, and the size of the windows, I could barely just see the waist band of panties when one of the women went near the window. I could tell that a few must have been completely nude, because I could see them go through the motion of peeling off the panties, and not putting anything back on. I imagined being there in those rooms with those naked or topless girls. Oh, did I mention I had a raging hard-on by then? Then it seemed like they began leaving their rooms and coming back a short while later, toweling off their naked bodies, apparently trying to beat the heat with a cool shower.
... About then the bus comes around the corner, and without even thinking I start walking down the street away from the bus-stop like I've got somewhere to go! Hell, I can wait for the next bus.... LOL
Old 10-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Thumbs up

So im about to have this girl I met over, im either gunna bring her to my room or the basement. I need to clean both, but with my room you can see in the windows really good, but the damn leaves block my neighbors window, might start dating her tho, end to come surely
The Following User Says Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 10:19 PM

Default Backyard view

Years ago when I lived in town, our lot was triangular in shape and fairly deep. Several other houses backed up to it. I was out at the back corner of the yard one night when I noticed the lights come on in the family room of one of the houses. The d****s over the sliding glass doors were completely open. It was sort of a 6 foot by 8 foot window that showed the whole room! Curious, I walked up to the back fence and took a look. I was standing about 40 feet away from the back of the other house. Without warning, this naked woman walks into the family room, drying her hair with a towel... She must have come straight out of her shower, She was in her late thirties or so, nicely built, big boobs and a full bush. .... and she just stood there, drying her hair and watching the TV. I couldn't believe it ... I must have watched for 5 or 6 minutes... finally she walked out the room and reappeared minutes later in a housecoat. End of show.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
"One morning getting in the shower I look out the window and there's a bunch of roofers up there looking in the window, watching. They had started the day before. When they saw it was me, they quickly looked away and dispersed, going about their business. I later realized they were actually peeking on my wife while she showered."

Outstanding! Love when the opportunity to show the wife off goes well. Do you think she knew or was oblivious? What would be her reaction if you told her after the fact?
I forgot to mention that they were not on our roof, but a neighbor's roof. She does not wear her glasses to shower, so I think she was oblivious. If I had told her she would not have been happy...she's got this thing about tradesman like that. I don't know what it is, but she is extraordinarily uncomfortable around them if she doesn't actually personally know them. So my guess is that she wouldn't have been happy. Now, the teenage kids in the house behind? That didn't seem to bother her at all and I suspect she rather enjoyed that.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 03:46 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts
Default Cigarette got me to see a smoking sight.

Back 25 year ago, before I gave up smoking, I used to go to Atlanta for business about 3 times a year. I'd always stay with these old neighbors of ours and I'd use my per diem to take them out to dinner. We got back from dinner one night and I excused myself to go have a smoke on the patio, the even put an ashtray out there for me, next to a chair. I sit down and light up and the mrs. turns on the bedroom light, the bedroom has windows facing the patio and the curtains are very sheer. She starts getting undressed, she has to know I'm right outside the window.

I watched her slowly strip to her panties then turn away from me and slide those off too, she went into the bathroom and I went inside. A few minutes later hubbie offered us each a nightcap and she sat there in her nightie having her drink. She even asked if I enjoyed my cigarette. In the many times a stayed there nothing like this has happened before.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:44 PM

Thanked 3,542 Times in 298 Posts

Did it ever happen again??
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2013, 03:19 AM

Default Just happened

This just happened; minutes ago.
So excited I can hardly type 7.30 am, house opposite mine on anonymous housing estate in Southern England. Dull grey Autumn morning. Main bedroom at front is normally reserved for guests. This week there's the daughter there - about 35 years. The curtains to the bedroom are open bedside lamp on, but i notice there's a light on in the en-suite bathroom. Stand at the back of my bedroom Wait. Light goes out in bathroom. She comes back into bedroom wearing pale yellow towelling dressing gown. I'm that close, I can tell the material. Sits to one side of room and does her face on a tiny dressing table with another small lamp. Takes a long time.
Finished, she stands up comes right to the window and looks up and down the street, maybe deciding what to wear. She walks round end of bed (my house is thee feet or so higher, so I can see right down into the bedroom), undoes robe and hangs it on back of door. White nightdress to knee length. Hands down on opposite sides. Nightdress comes up and off. Turns towards bed and places nighty there. Nice body. Slim stomach, 34/36 breasts not saggy but big, dark nipples. Well defined bum with lovely muscle tone and thick black bush. Hair on her head is auburn-ish so it must be tinted. Facing straight towards me on other side of bed, she can't be more than ten feet away from window without curtains. Stands there for a moment and scratches her stomach, then two hands on backside giving the cheeks a few slaps - massage sort.
Picks up white knickers from chair to her right (must have been placed there before she went into bathroom), steps in, pulls up, lovely bush gone. Bra from same place, arms in tucks straps over shoulder, reaches behind to do clip. Then she wriggles her shoulders and puts hands inside cups to pull tit into position. Green sweater type top goes on, then jeans. Show over.
Why did she open curtains first. She came close to the window and looked out, she must have realised she was visible. Didn't care?
Old 10-25-2013, 01:49 PM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

she did it on purpose of cause.
I would love to see the pictures you made
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11