Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2021, 08:58 AM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts
Default Women's Fashions through the years

Anyone want to talk about women's fashions through the years? I work at a university and have been a close observer of women's clothing for 20+ years. Of course yoga pants have been a most welcome style. A few years ago shorts (almost always jean shorts) were getting really short and I thought, if they get any shorter we will be seeing butt cheeks. Well, I was right. This year, not only are they short, but they are loose athletic style, almost a 1970s look, and as a young lady picks up her backpack it will frequently pull up one side of the shorts, if not both. I've seen more cheeks already this year than the last 20 combined. Below is an example of the shorts.

Also popular are long shirts that almost make the wearer look like they don't have on shorts. Almost like a super mini-skirt. Rather sexy in a way. Opposite that, midriffs are back in a big way this year. related to that are shirts that not much more than sports bras, many of them white, however they all seem to have padding. But, for normal small chested women, bras are either thinner, or girls are starting to skip wearing them again. I've seen a handful of nips, nothing too prominent, but they are obvious to anyone looking.

I work in the middle of the USA so people tend to dress more conservative here than, say, a university in Florida or California.

Anyone else live or work where they get an up-close look at changing styles?
Attached Thumbnails
241674849_10158476706165770_6109022156565642895_n.jpg  

Last edited by gwm; 09-22-2021 at 09:06 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 02:54 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Shopping for bikinis

I was working at a downtown boutique selling fashionable women's clothing. Small shoppe, just one worker, usually me. Most days young women come in, dressed in a minimum of clothing, like loose blouse and no bra, short loose shorts, etc. Some are very brave, and get even braver once they're inside the store. Once, two girls came in and picked out some bikinis so I directed them to the one tiny changing room in the back room. After they'd been back there for too long I went back to check on them, and found them outside the changing room curtain, in the process of swapping suits. One was topless, the other bottomless, each wearing a part of the same bikini. Once they got my attention (that took maybe two microseconds!!), they asked me about options. The bottomless one put one finger over her bare slit and said she wanted something to cover only her slit but to leave her lips exposed. The bare-breasted one wanted to know of different tops that might show more sideboob and of thinner fabric so the points of her nipples would show.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 06:54 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Spending time on the west coast, yes it’s a bit more risqué out here. Sad to see summer come to an end and no more butt cheeks hanging out of shorts.

I’ve also noticed it’s becoming common for younger girls to go braless. I’m not complaining.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney