uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2017, 11:48 AM

Default Shared for second time

I went to a football game with a friend last month and after we had had a few, I mentioned how hot my MIL is just to see my friends reaction. He did some yard work for me and her the last few years and knows her well. He agreed, so I asked him if he wanted to see her pics. Of course he did, so i pulled them up from the OOC and showed him. He loved them. He said he thought she'd be embarrassed if she knew he saw them, which makes it better. I have an entire thread dedicated to her pics I've swiped or taken over time.

Then I mentioned I had some of the wife but I'd better not show those (also on OOC and just curious about his response). I said, well I can show this one and showed one from the covering her tits thread (she was topless with her hands covering her nipples). He thought for a minute then said, "I'll show you my wife if you show me yours." We figured out what sorts of pics we had to make it a fair trade. I showed him my wife's tits and about 6 pics of her pussy, one spread open. He reciprocated with his wives tits and 3 pussy and ass shots of her on all fours and spread. He said he'd never shown anyone a pic of his wife before and was excited and nervous about it. He commented that my wife's tits are larger than they look (she wears very conservative clothing...bit of a prude).

I went to high school with his wife so it was great I got to see her pics as well. Wish we'd swapped pics. May see if he will at a later date. Working him into wife pic swapping slowly. His looks great btw. He was very interested in my SIL too (she's hot too). I have a few of her but they aren't great. I may can swap some of her too for some of his! I also showed him another thread I started with my brother's ex in it bc they are close to the same age and went to same high school. He recognized her pretty quickly and really enjoyed that as well.

All the pics I shows him are on the OOC. Can look at my posts to see them!

Last edited by 812white; 02-10-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 5,205 Times in 366 Posts

I shared pics of my ex wife with my aunt..
Which was kind of cool.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Same here. Remember it.
We should post where we're at if we're willing to meet up
The Following User Says Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 02:20 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Which was kind of cool.
Don't leave us hanging, carry on...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 07:32 PM

Thanked 15,428 Times in 778 Posts
Default I have

A year ago i was working with a buddy I use to work with all the time but we got moved to different places in the business. I had a new tablet at the time and was sitting around messing around with it and i new he had a real crush on my wife for sometime. She knew this to and we had talked about it and we are actually friends with his wife and family and have gone out a lot together to different functions. So I got a fun idea and I made up a folder in my photo app and cropped a few photos of my wife cutting out her face and covering anything he would recognize. With those i blended in a few random down loaded nude woman photos. so out of 10 photos 5 where actually my wife.
He came into the room I was in and was just shooting the shit I said hey check this out and showed him a couple of the nudes. He was right into it as his wife is very conservative and recently found the church. He can't get online at home as she works in it and busts him overtime. So he was more then happy seeing the photos as I showed him one then the next I knew my wife photos where coming up.I felt like my heart was going to bust out of my chest I could hardly breath with excitement. Ok here what do you think of her? He took the tablet studying the photo he said wow look at her big nipples and he commented on her pussy how much he liked it. Then I showed him the others he really liked them. I was solo excited as we looked at her photos. I commented on how nice her pussy was and he agreed. After awhile I got on the phone and told my wife what I had done. As i explained I said he can't tell its you and no way to. She was laughing and rather excited by the idea to. I said I was going to meet him in the am for breakfast. She said I could show him more AND I didn't have to hide her face if I wanted to she was cool with it.
The next day we meet up and have a coffee and some breakfast and I m flipping through photos and talking about my wife he was asking how she was and i flipped the screen around to him and said here you go it was her topless nice big hard nipples. He put is coffee down and smiled WOW he says he pulls his chair and i show him more and more photos. I didn't send any to him just incase this way I keep control. So i confessed that it would be fun to let him see her nude in person and he would love to. We know he has be kind of deprived of sex or any good sex for along time and isn't happy. So we have been chatting about it and trying to get something together. I left the restaurant that am and my wife called while i was driving the excitement in her voice was obvious and we chatted the hour it took me to get home and she was so excited by it to and has dressed sexy around him any chance we get..
Old 02-13-2017, 02:13 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Which was kind of cool.
Sounds unusual but exciting - please elaborate!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:14 PM

Thanked 5,205 Times in 366 Posts

She never much liked my ex... and we got talking and I mentioned I had nudes of her... she said 'ooh, let's take a look' and then she said, 'well she had great boobs' . Kinda weird and intimate moment...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 1,311 Times in 69 Posts

Don't think I could ever show someone I know... but I'd love to show random ppl. Tried craigslist but haven't succeeded yet. But seeing that hunter_usa was here for mardi, I arranged to meet up with him. Talked for a bit. Then as I promised as reward for meeting up, showed him a video of my wife, including her face. Instant wood. Wish I had more time to share. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow....more later, going to do more mardi stuff :-D
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to hmgdude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 05:29 PM

Default Mardi Gras

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmgdude View Post
Don't think I could ever show someone I know... but I'd love to show random ppl. Tried craigslist but haven't succeeded yet. But seeing that hunter_usa was here for mardi, I arranged to meet up with him. Talked for a bit. Then as I promised as reward for meeting up, showed him a video of my wife, including her face. Instant wood. Wish I had more time to share. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow....more later, going to do more mardi stuff :-D

Would love to know how that went!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oohay694 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2017, 10:16 AM

Thanked 11,014 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohay694 View Post
Would love to know how that went!
X2 me too

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010