Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2021, 01:54 PM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default next door neighbor

Upfor...
It's not that easy and clear cut, otherwise I would.

He's pretty conservative, his wife even more so. Not sure about his religious thinking, but one of his kids went way overboard almost to the point of snake handling and speaking in tongues.

I've never gotten any vibes from him one way or the other about him admiring the finer sex.

I've been surprised a couple of times by the strong silent types thinking that they would be interested in looking at nudes of my wife but when I breached the subject, they shot the idea down completely.

Some guys, I guess are uncomfortable seeing women they know completely naked. Invasion of privacy and all that.

To each their own. I don't want to insult, embarrass, or piss him off.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2021, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
Maybe we should share lol.
Such a turn on to show photos and videos of her stripping and playing on person! Anyone in the UK?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan333dare For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2021, 01:38 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
I can't imagine being like that,. All bodies are beautiful to look at.
Pete is an idiot
Old 12-07-2021, 01:50 PM

Thanked 2,427 Times in 149 Posts

I put together a slide show of a bunch of pics that went from pretty risqué to hard core. I was hanging out with a friend drinking (a lot), and figured this was a pretty good time to show off my good fortune. She has been around him quite a few times, and he’s mentioned how attractive she is.

It all went pretty well… until the more explicit material started. He was obviously not impressed with seeing overt sex acts.

I left the situation feeling pretty bad. It’s been a while, and we’ve never talked about it, but maybe he was a few drinks past recalling the event. Guess I got a pass on that one.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Onlywater For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2021, 10:26 AM

Thanked 11,014 Times in 1,026 Posts

I've only showed 2 guys "in person" in 23 years, one at the very beginning before we were a couple. That's a whole nother story, then just last year at a Topless beach Parking lot.

I was working but had some time to kill and was near one my favorite areas and pulled in to the beach parking lot but backed up all the way to the back area as I was in a work vehicle. So I take off my work shirt and am standing outside soaking up some sun scrolling through my pics of my wife on my phone when I notice a car 3 spaces over and the guy seems to be nude and edging of sorts.

We make eye contact and I think he was looking for action, but I'm all set with that. BUT I take a walk over to see if I was right and I was. He's sitting stroking and he was like hey what's up? I said not much just scrolling through some nude pictures of my wife sunning while on break. He was like REALLY? I said oh yeah, wanna see? He was like oh Yes!

So I show him one and he was like OH fuck she's hot! I was like thanks and he kept stroking but getting harder now not just soft edging. I get another and show him and he is really getting hard and saying how sexy and what does she like for sex, so I play it up and play along with it. Then I thought as I'm taking the phone back and forth that I might be able to get a pic of him stroking to my wife's pics in between showing them. So I took it back made like I was scrolling for more and got a short video of him stroking to her pic. Then I had to hide it quick and show him another pic and while I was showing him he shot a load all over his stomach and legs.

It was really hot.

Here is one of the pics he got off to
Attached Thumbnails
Safe Mod 2019-07-16 19.22.37.jpg  
Old 12-09-2021, 04:01 AM

Thanked 3,848 Times in 132 Posts
Default Brother saw wife topless

At a family bbq a couple of years ago we were talking about holiday destinations. I was saying how great the Canary Islands were and we’d really enjoyed Lanzarote and Gran Canaria. I showed my brother a couple of pics on my phone, from my one drive where holiday pics are stored, went thru Lanzarote and then the Gran Canaria file. He was interested and took my phone and scrolled through looking at kids on the beaches, boat trips, etc. Then he said”Oh that’s an interesting one” I looked over and he’s looking at my wife topless on the beach that I’d forgotten was also in that folder. I laughed and quickly took the phone back. My wife then said, “what’s he looking at? Me topless on the beach?” I replied yes and she just went back to talking to the rest of the family. She wasn’t bothered at all.
Attached Thumbnails
5128B238-861B-4EF3-99FB-36D3810CFAAE.jpeg  
Old 12-09-2021, 06:10 PM

Default Beautiful wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
I've only showed 2 guys "in person" in 23 years, one at the very beginning before we were a couple. That's a whole nother story, then just last year at a Topless beach Parking lot.

I was working but had some time to kill and was near one my favorite areas and pulled in to the beach parking lot but backed up all the way to the back area as I was in a work vehicle. So I take off my work shirt and am standing outside soaking up some sun scrolling through my pics of my wife on my phone when I notice a car 3 spaces over and the guy seems to be nude and edging of sorts.

We make eye contact and I think he was looking for action, but I'm all set with that. BUT I take a walk over to see if I was right and I was. He's sitting stroking and he was like hey what's up? I said not much just scrolling through some nude pictures of my wife sunning while on break. He was like REALLY? I said oh yeah, wanna see? He was like oh Yes!

So I show him one and he was like OH fuck she's hot! I was like thanks and he kept stroking but getting harder now not just soft edging. I get another and show him and he is really getting hard and saying how sexy and what does she like for sex, so I play it up and play along with it. Then I thought as I'm taking the phone back and forth that I might be able to get a pic of him stroking to my wife's pics in between showing them. So I took it back made like I was scrolling for more and got a short video of him stroking to her pic. Then I had to hide it quick and show him another pic and while I was showing him he shot a load all over his stomach and legs.

It was really hot.

Here is one of the pics he got off to
Anyone would get off over her I would imagine, so sexy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirk39 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2021, 02:45 AM

Quick neighbour update: he mentioned that he was speaking to an old friend of his about the work we have had done, and that his friend would love to see the pictures that I showed him! Still absolutely no mention that he saw pics of my wife wearing very little (well, nothing!), but he's obviously been talking to his friend about it! I do know the guy who he was talking to - similar age to him.
I told him I'd be happy to show him the pics when I see him. I think he'll be over later this week
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anomalou For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 12:13 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Just ask him, most red blooded men would jump at the chance.
I know I would jump at the chance! I wish I was that neighbor!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 06:37 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts
Default Kitchen and bath

I'm getting ready to do a remodel at my house, would love to see the pictures for ideas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s