Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2019, 07:15 AM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Seems wanting to show another man naked pictures of your wife is more common than I once thought. It really is a huge turn on.
Damned right.

Shared a few of my ex-wife on here and just seeing the 'thanks' counter rack up means numerous people out there like the photos enough to click in admiration. That does get the old pecker twitching, to know people are viewing and admiring.

We like to show off rifles, cars, trucks, stamp collections, photos of fish we've caught or whatever, and smiling at the comments expressed about them. I don't see that photos of wives or girlfriends is any different. I suppose we all like to see some vindication of our good taste in many areas of our lives.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 07:17 AM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuucdat View Post
had a stack of about 80 polaroids of my wife.
She's a babe. Love to see real women in polaroids. Probably my favourite type of photography. Hope you tell her that you've shared the pix and men find her enormously attractive.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 4,677 Times in 559 Posts
Default Love to show her when she masturbates...

Wy wife is sometimes very horny, and then she just love to fuck or blow, but she often masturbates, too.

Love to take pics and vids from her then, and I show this medias to some friends... She doesn't know that, think she would never allow her to show so intimate, but I love to expose her... Makes me very horny!

My freinds see her with her face and totally wide spreading by masturbation...

Here's an example - not too openhearted...
Attached Thumbnails
SAM_3541 (R).JPG  
Old 04-10-2019, 06:10 AM

Thanked 1,057 Times in 32 Posts
Talking Sharing pics with an old friend

I have an old friend since childhood, back when we were teenagers we used to share stories about our sexual adventures with occasional girlfriends. It was pretty exciting and fun to know how the girl he was dating liked to be fucked or how well she sucked his dick, specially because we knew each other's girls in person and went to bars, discotheques and pubs together. Of course it was perfectly allowed to check each other's girls and make comments about their bodies, etc.

Well ... what we didn't consider back then is that two of those "occasional" girlfriends will end up being our wives . By the time he married hers and I married mine we both knew quite a few private details about our brides, what they don't like to do, what they like to do and what to do to them to make them reach a stronger orgasm. It didn't take long for us to start sharing some pics of our wives in underwear or plainly naked and make comments of how doable they are. My friend has told me how much he would like to fuck my wife's ass and he knows how much I would like to have his wife suck my dick. Theoretically our wives don't know about this but is hard to imagine they don't consider the possibility of us sharing a few of the pics we take of them. Maybe our wives know and that actually arouses them, who knows? I think over time we will figure it out and things may get a little more fun for us.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:29 AM

Thanked 5,830 Times in 777 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukpapi View Post
I have an old friend since childhood, back when we were teenagers we used to share stories about our sexual adventures with occasional girlfriends. It was pretty exciting and fun to know how the girl he was dating liked to be fucked or how well she sucked his dick, specially because we knew each other's girls in person and went to bars, discotheques and pubs together. Of course it was perfectly allowed to check each other's girls and make comments about their bodies, etc.

Well ... what we didn't consider back then is that two of those "occasional" girlfriends will end up being our wives . By the time he married hers and I married mine we both knew quite a few private details about our brides, what they don't like to do, what they like to do and what to do to them to make them reach a stronger orgasm. It didn't take long for us to start sharing some pics of our wives in underwear or plainly naked and make comments of how doable they are. My friend has told me how much he would like to fuck my wife's ass and he knows how much I would like to have his wife suck my dick. Theoretically our wives don't know about this but is hard to imagine they don't consider the possibility of us sharing a few of the pics we take of them. Maybe our wives know and that actually arouses them, who knows? I think over time we will figure it out and things may get a little more fun for us.
I would say you can be sure your wives know pictures have been shared as well as details. I don’t think they would mind either or you would have heard something. With any kind of luck, maybe in the future, everyone can share the experiment of a new partner for a fun night.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2019, 08:13 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

I love showing pictures of my wife to other guys, strangers, or even friends. She likes to be naked so she is fine with it. There was one time we were travelling and we found a bar with a cool sign in front of it. I took a picture of my wife flashing next to the sign. When we went in the bar, the bartender asked what we were doing outside for so long before coming in. I showed the bartender the pics without hesitation along with some others at the bar. It was pretty sexy having a group of strangers see my wife's naked tits with her sitting right next to me!
Old 05-05-2019, 08:09 AM

Thanked 11,014 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralpleaser69 View Post
I love showing pictures of my wife to other guys, strangers, or even friends. She likes to be naked so she is fine with it. There was one time we were travelling and we found a bar with a cool sign in front of it. I took a picture of my wife flashing next to the sign. When we went in the bar, the bartender asked what we were doing outside for so long before coming in. I showed the bartender the pics without hesitation along with some others at the bar. It was pretty sexy having a group of strangers see my wife's naked tits with her sitting right next to me!
Sounds like a great girl! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd like to see that bar flash pic, among others
Old 05-06-2019, 12:04 AM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts
Default Friend

So far i had only showed it to 1 friend. I had thought about showing others but am afraid my others friends would say something.

But i remember my first that made me thought about this. The one friend i had showed, well he showed me his ex a long time ago after they broke up which is what made me always thought about showing mine until recently.

My very first which was accidental was a text. I meant to send my wife on ideas on outfit to wear and i sent a picture of an outfit which is see thru with a lace bra to what she had worn in the past. I was in the middle of the conversation with both of them was how i accidently sent it. And now he has seen everything.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:13 PM

Thanked 2,331 Times in 175 Posts
Default sharing

i have shared wife with a good friend of ours for years. he share's his wife pics with me. my wife has kissed his wife but that is as for as it has gone. they both are super hot
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to bj7769 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj7769 View Post
i have shared wife with a good friend of ours for years. he share's his wife pics with me. my wife has kissed his wife but that is as for as it has gone. they both are super hot
I’m trying to get a situation like that going for me. Got a friend I know has pics of his wife so it would be awesome to share. The kiss was a cherry on top for you huh?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney