Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2015, 10:50 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Apologies for the lack of updates.
I have had the dreaded manflu, but I'm feeling better and will carry on ASAP.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 12:33 PM

Default more!!! please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
My wife & myself have always enjoyed sex outdoors. Even when we were teenagers way before we had kids & were married, we enjoyed stripping off & having sex anywhere we thought we wouldn't get caught (we often did). This always added to the fun.
As we got older, we still loved sex outdoors & we often used to go out for the evening, then call into a country park or a secluded car park, surrounded by trees & woodland for a romp in the car on the way home.
Eventually, we just used to head for the these fairly secluded areas, we used to have some really good sex sessions and always took a camera & the video camera to record our shenanigans. The places we use are what are now referred to as "Dogging" spots. We knew what the places where used for & as you can imagine, there were always randy couples about but they were outnumbered by the single males that were always driving around these places.
As we got more comfortable with the surroundings, we would sometime be playing in our car (we prefer to find the quieter places for fucking & playing) we would have, one, maybe two, men loitering near our car trying to see what we were doing. If the blokes looked okey we would let them watch, nothing more.
It always got us hot & turned on at the thought of these strangers watching us, some would openly play & wank their cocks, while others just feasted their eyes on what we were doing. When we fucked at home, we would talk about our fantasies, how I would love to see my wife suck cocks, maybe get fucked by other men. In fantasy it made us hot & horny and always came strong!
We talked more about our fantasies of involving other people in our sex play but thought it would stay fantasy... Until one night.
We were in one of our usual spots, a little car park, surrounded by trees, just off the main road. The night was a cool, dark, October night, the sky clear & the only light was the moon bathing the small car we were in. As we were in the car doing what lovers do, a car pulled into the car park, his headlights must have caught a very erotic sight, my wife was knelt on the passenger seat, her arse & pussy on display through the side window, her head in my lap, sucking away on my cock & boy does dhe know how to suck cock!
This startled us, so we stopped what we were doing & wifey sat down in her seat, pulling her dress back down. We sat quiet for a while, whispering to each other, "what's he doing?" My wife said, "he's sat in his car" I replied. "What do you want to do?" I asked "I don't know" she replied. I was feeling really horny, my heart beating a little faster, "you could carry on sucking my cock while you lay across the seats & I'll tell you if he gets out of his car if you want to". So, slowly she gingerly looked over to where his car was parked & gently lowered her head & placed her lips over my cock, then mumbled "tell me if he gets out of his car".
We continued like this for about ten minutes when I said "he's coming over!" Wifey froze still with my cock in her mouth, "he's getting closer!" I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him cautiously walking towards our car, all he could have seen from where he was, was the moonlight reflecting off the glass of our car & the shows of the trees. "He's walking closer" I said, my heart starting to race a little. I felt the tension around my cock as my sucked but kept her head still and her lips tighten. "He's walking round to your side" I said, she remained still, not moving apart from delicately, swirling patterns on the end of my dick with her tongue.
There we were, seats reclined, my wife half lay across the front seats, leaning over, a glimpse of thigh on display as she held my cock in her mouth. The atmosphere full of sexual tension, "what's he doing now?" She said as she removed her head from my cock, "he's looking in your window" I replied. Gently I pushed her head onto my cock & the gentle sucking started again. I reached over slowly raising her dress up her succulent, creamy thighs, "what you doing?" She said startled "showing him" I said giggling. I rubbed her creamy thighs exposing part of her arse cheek as she lay on her side & squeezed the firm flesh. After a few minutes of feeling her thighs & ass she asked again " what's he doing now?" "Wanking!" I said.
"Kneel up, show him your ass!" I said...

I feel like I'm rambling a bit now. If you would like to hear more I will gladly do so. This is true & one of many of our experiences.
Yes thats my kind of sex!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stick31 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 12:44 PM

Default mmm ,,,

Quote:
Heres a couple of pics from the first night, they were taken by the stranger as we all played so dont expect top class camera work, just enjoy
Thats a sexy looking ass, your wife has, really hot! I would love to fuck that!!. lucky you man,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stick31 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 05:27 PM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Apologies for the lack of updates.
I have had the dreaded manflu, but I'm feeling better and will carry on ASAP.
Many people are awaiting your return. Hoping for an update soon!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 04:01 AM

Thanked 4,229 Times in 365 Posts

fantastic right up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spunky n q For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 04:06 AM

Thanked 4,229 Times in 365 Posts

or should that be write up
lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spunky n q For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 05:00 AM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Wife & friends

See post #365, was my last time watching my wife... on -- " OPEN-Sharing my wife".. thread
Old 04-29-2017, 03:38 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Its been a long time since we posted.
You know how things can be with busy lives and so on.
We have had many fun times with each other and a few other people when we have had chance.
If I get chance I'll try and fill you all in on the details.
We venture to clubs a lot more and have seen and experienced some new and exciting things.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 06:51 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Welcome back!

Great to finally hear from you again!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 11:30 PM

This thread and your adventures has been amazing
Thank you for sharing

and your wife is so so sexy
I envy the guys she has played with
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post: