photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2024, 09:26 AM

I saw that there is a lot of different reason for people to want to expose their wives.

My wife absolutely hates being treated as an object. Once I bought her a small shirt where her stomach was visible. We went for a walk, and someone whistle at her. I liked it but she didn’t, and we had to turn around so she could change.

I would never post without her consent, so the humiliation theory is no good for me. I love her and respect her way too much to do this behind her back and I would probably loose her if I ever did, and she found out.

So why I want to show her off, well because I think she’s sexy as hell. Probably a bragging right to show what I’m making sweet love to. (I could say fucking but, trying to be more respectful &#128522 So maybe the trophy wife may apply a bit. Also, I know I like to see other people’s wives so I would like to spread the joy with mine.

There may be some caudaulism, or maybe living through someone else. I have a voyeur and exhibitionist side and we know that being a man it’s just not the same. So having my wife doing it, it’s like living vicariously through her.

Finally, I just like her to dress sexy because I like looking at her and if your lucky enough to be around then enjoy. But having someone looking at her and being a little bit envious is something that I still like but I interfere when someone if trying to it on her because we don’t like it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naularry2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigteletext View Post
i've been toying with this idea but have not tried showing our friends IRL, but i have done it in social media. Shared some selfies with my girl but 1-2 sneaky pics actually revealed a part of her nipple. Selectively showing friends is such a huge thrill
have done it but no reactions from selected friends. Any suggestions to flash my girl irl or in social media?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigteletext For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 10:11 AM

Thanked 1,012 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
have done it but no reactions from selected friends. Any suggestions to flash my girl irl or in social media?
Here, obviously!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 10:52 AM

Default Why

My wife is always putting herself down. She says she is old and not attractive any more. Bull shit! She is still beautiful. She won't let me take nudes, but she will go to nudist resorts where she still get appreciative looks, and I'm sure that makes her feel good, as it does me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Sounds like the photos you shared might have been subtle enough for your friends to notice but still not totally realize that showing as much as you did is what you were going for.

It depends on what reaction you want, but a few strategies I’ve either had success with or considered are:

-handing over your phone to a friend to show them something unrelated , when you know the pictures you want them to see are near in the camera roll. Then look semi distracted so they dont feel you staring over them.

-texting them a normal picture with a nude/semi nude ‘accidentally’ in the photo roll at the bottom

-leaving them unsupervised with an open computer with enough time to explore the thinly hidden folder you set up while you’re out of the room

-just plain asking then if they want to see.

You, or anyone, feel free to ask here or pm me if you want any more details on how things went for when I tried some of these strategies.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2024, 05:03 PM

Thanked 1,338 Times in 37 Posts
Default 40’s wife with high sex drive

It’s hard for me to keep up with my wife. She’s aroused all the time and we have found that she enjoys posing and posting on forums like Reddit and other places when she takes photos and masturbates. She always encourages me to take part with the photography and even to post her as a way to increase my sex drive. It works, it’s great to hear that people enjoy seeing her and getting requests makes it more fun to engage in foreplay. Hope you all enjoy seeing her, thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6584.jpeg  
Old 02-29-2024, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesindy View Post
It’s hard for me to keep up with my wife. She’s aroused all the time and we have found that she enjoys posing and posting on forums like Reddit and other places when she takes photos and masturbates. She always encourages me to take part with the photography and even to post her as a way to increase my sex drive. It works, it’s great to hear that people enjoy seeing her and getting requests makes it more fun to engage in foreplay. Hope you all enjoy seeing her, thanks for looking!
It would thrill me to see photos of my wife here and to read the comments of those who would admire her. But she would not allow it. Pity. My loss, and her loss also, as I am sure she would appreciate any admiring complements, even if some are vulgar. I feel most women would feel the same, as most women, as they age want to feel that they still are sexy and retain the ability to turn men on. I think she would get excited to know that some may jerk off to a photo of her spread out naked with her shaved pussy. I know it would excite me!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2024, 11:51 AM

Thanked 1,338 Times in 37 Posts
Default Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
It would thrill me to see photos of my wife here and to read the comments of those who would admire her. But she would not allow it. Pity. My loss, and her loss also, as I am sure she would appreciate any admiring complements, even if some are vulgar. I feel most women would feel the same, as most women, as they age want to feel that they still are sexy and retain the ability to turn men on. I think she would get excited to know that some may jerk off to a photo of her spread out naked with her shaved pussy. I know it would excite me!

Funny you should call out the vulgar comments. I was surprised to hear her read some of them out loud and see just how turned on it got both of us. We are not that comfortable using dirty language, so hearing it about her from others helps fill that gap too.

It’s fun to see what catches people’s eyes and what words they use to describe the sexiness.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6597.jpeg  

Last edited by Charlesindy; 02-29-2024 at 11:56 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Charlesindy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p