photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2016, 09:29 AM

A great story. My fetish is sitting upskirt especially in tight pencil skirt, business suit with white or lace panties. It's feel so good that the person you have see is your relative such as ex or friends. It's turn on evermore when that person is kind of shy classy girl.
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 01:14 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Nice!
You need a camera phone at lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmp View Post
Incredible day, last Wednesday!

Great weather. Going to lunch I passed through the usual semi-circular square and I couldn't believe my eyes. There must have been some event going on nearby, because there were scores of women, all around 30-35, all semi-officially dressed, sitting on the steps. I made sure to walk around very slowly, as I was sure there was much on display, and I wasn't wrong. The first one I noticed was a black girl with long legs and a very nice light-coloured, sleeveless blue dress. She had her legs slightly apart, and her feet were on the step immediately below the one she was sitting on, which meant that I could see absolutely everything. To top it off, she was wearing completely see-through dark knickers, and with the sun directly in front of her it was as if she had been going commando. As you know, I love making my wife go commando in a short dress to flash, sitting on benches or steps, or riding a bicycle, so I got an instant boner and spent some time enjoying the sight. The combination of material and sunlight made her knickers so transparent that I could see she was perfectly shaved and had nice pussy lips. After a while, she noticed me and looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her and nodded towards her open legs. She made a puzzled look for a split second, then lowered her head and looked at her dress and legs, lifted her head up again, looked at me, did a facial expression that was like "Whatever!" and kept her legs open as before. I was very surprised, as it doesn't happen very often that girls give you "license to look", but she just kept there minding her own business, talking to a woman she was with, sometimes opening her legs a bit more, sometimes closing them, and sometimes looking up at me and smiling. After a while she went away, so the show ended, but it's one I will remember fondly.

Then, I noticed two other women, sitting a bit away from these first two. They were snacking on something and chatting to each other. One was wearing some kind of official slacks, but the other had a blouse and a nice pencil skirt, with blue and white stripes. I moved closer, and because of how she was sitting, I could immediately catch a glimpse of her nice white cotton knickers. Of course, I decided to stay a while around there. After a bit, I saw that the other girl noticed me and whispered something to her. Surprisingly, they giggled and must have decided to tease me, because the girl in the skirt started changing position very often, sitting a bit on her side, or angling her legs, all the while exchanging whispers and smiles with her friend. Eventually, after I had already seen her arse and her knickers from every possible angle, they decided to go. However, standing up she lifted her right foot on the step they were sitting on, while moving her right leg all the way to the side, giving me a last full spread-leg view up her skirt. I am quite sure this was on purpose, as while walking away they looked at each other, and she smiled at her friend, who laughed and shook her head at her.

After these two very nice upskirts, I got to see two more in the same place. One was from a woman in a wide blue skirt with white flowers, and the other was from a woman in a nice green pencil skirt. Both were wearing simple white cotton knickers, sitting with their feet on the steps, but both saw me looking at their legs and immediately covered themselves, so I moved away and went to lunch.

I was already quite happy, not to mention hard, when, going back to work after lunch, on the outdoors tables of the cafe I saw, to my surprise, the same black girl who gave me a nice view on the steps a couple of weeks ago! She was wearing again a top that was practically just a sport bra and a micro-mini pencil skirt with black and white stripes. She was listening to some music on her phone while sipping a coffee, sitting with one foot lifted on the chair. The chair itself was turned alongside the road, so anyone coming down the road would have clearly seen up
her skirt. Strangely, she was the only person at the outdoors tables, and there was almost nobody in the street at that moment, so I decided to have a very good look. She was wearing completely see-through black nylon knickers that were hiding absolutely nothing, especially since this time she had also shaved. She was practically flashing, even though I was the only one around. I had a good look while passing and then I waited some 30 second behind a corner, walked slowly back and had another good look. I did this 3-4 times, and she never once noticed me. Eventually, I just stood there, maybe one and a half metres from her pussy, looking around pretending to be waiting for someone and enjoying the sight. After a while, I had to go. When I left, she was still sitting there the same way, and she did not lift her head from the phone not even once. I think she genuinely did not register my presence, because she was listening to music at such a high volume that even I could hear it from her headphones, and she was rhythmically nodding her head while doing something on her phone.

So, sadly I had to go back to work, after 5 upskirts, of which 2 with see-through knickers, and 2 (maybe 3?) girls who didn't care about giving a show or even had fun doing it. Ah, if all days were like this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
A few years ago I wrote about my SIL and in general about my in-laws and how free their family is.I have a few more occurrences I'd like to mention, and I have a few other non-family related upskirt stories for later (including a few pantyless sightings).

My MIL is the most free of them all, she literally doesn't care if I get to see anything. Some actions lead me to believe she's a closet exhibitionist. She also encourages her daughters to loosen up on clothes during the summer, I'll never forget her suggestion to my SIL about it being too hot for panties (wearing her typical choice of clothing, something short).

This happened recently. We where sleeping over for some reason, in the morning we where drinking coffee and waking up in the living room; everyone still dressed casually from being just out of bed. My MIL was wearing a short bathrobe, and I soon found out nothing else. The couch she sat on was pretty low to the ground (legless), so her knees where up and wide when sitting down; opposite of me.
I could Literally look inside, her lips had opened up. She was very aware of this. [first picture] shows perfectly how she was sitting, and more importantly what I got to see (boobs where hidden, pussy is quite similar). Later on she and my wife where fixing something in the living room, requiring some bending over. She bends over in my direction giving that wich goes best with coffee in the morning: the most perfect upskirt, potruding lips and everything. [second picture] shows how much of an upskirt her short bathrobe was giving me. After this it was nearing lunchtime, and she suggested she'd go put something more decent on.
I'll save another such upskirt for later, with lips plopping upen and everyhintg (needed to pick something up while wearing a dress). I like to find accompanying pictures to show what I saw, I take my time to find the correct one.

How I know she's a closed exhibitionist? We slept over regularly. I've caught here going outside into the garden early in the morning wearing only panties. And one time wearing nothing at all. Mind you, the garden is clearly visible from the road and I could hear early morning traffic rush by. I'd greet her on my way to the toilet, she knew very well that I knew she'd go into the garden fully exposed. My wife knows about all of it, like I said: open family.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 12:03 PM

Default forgot to post the pictures

Quote:
A few years ago I wrote about my SIL and in general about my in-laws and how free their family is.I have a few more occurrences I'd like to mention, and I have a few other non-family related upskirt stories for later (including a few pantyless sightings).

My MIL is the most free of them all, she literally doesn't care if I get to see anything. Some actions lead me to believe she's a closet exhibitionist. She also encourages her daughters to loosen up on clothes during the summer, I'll never forget her suggestion to my SIL about it being too hot for panties (wearing her typical choice of clothing, something short).

This happened recently. We where sleeping over for some reason, in the morning we where drinking coffee and waking up in the living room; everyone still dressed casually from being just out of bed. My MIL was wearing a short bathrobe, and I soon found out nothing else. The couch she sat on was pretty low to the ground (legless), so her knees where up and wide when sitting down; opposite of me.
I could Literally look inside, her lips had opened up. She was very aware of this. [first picture] shows perfectly how she was sitting, and more importantly what I got to see (boobs where hidden, pussy is quite similar). Later on she and my wife where fixing something in the living room, requiring some bending over. She bends over in my direction giving that wich goes best with coffee in the morning: the most perfect upskirt, potruding lips and everything. [second picture] shows how much of an upskirt her short bathrobe was giving me. After this it was nearing lunchtime, and she suggested she'd go put something more decent on.
I'll save another such upskirt for later, with lips plopping upen and everyhintg (needed to pick something up while wearing a dress). I like to find accompanying pictures to show what I saw, I take my time to find the correct one.

How I know she's a closed exhibitionist? We slept over regularly. I've caught here going outside into the garden early in the morning wearing only panties. And one time wearing nothing at all. Mind you, the garden is clearly visible from the road and I could hear early morning traffic rush by. I'd greet her on my way to the toilet, she knew very well that I knew she'd go into the garden fully exposed. My wife knows about all of it, like I said: open family.
I can't edit this post, so here's a reply. I forgot to post the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
1006127900.jpg   2142953968_omg.jpg  

Old 10-08-2016, 09:22 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

24r135 you are forgiven
Old 10-10-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:

In reply to my previous post. I've doubted a little while about how I should tell about my most memorable sighting of my MIL, thinking about it I'm afraid it may seem unbelievable. But keep in mind, this is a very open family. A pussy less or more really doesn't matter here. We all have one or the other. It really wasn't a big deal. Doesn't make me enjoy it less though .

This happened about 3 years ago in the summer (probably a few weeks after the previously described sighting, I don't remember exactly). She was wearing a regular but short red dress. She had been doing some thing in the garden, I just came out of the garage. As I stepped out she was about 4 meters from me and bent over to pick up a basket. She's a little over 50 and has always had bad knees, so when picking something up she bends down deep; she always does. I guess she wasn't aware I was behind her.

I can play this back in slow motion. As she bends down her dress rises over her ass and above her anus! And her lips just plop open. It was a hot day, you imagine the rest. And I just stood there. When she got up again she saw me but didn't react in any way, she just continued going inside. She knew very well how much I had seen, after joining her inside I saw her put on some panties. I guess it startled her a little, it wasn't like her to care this much about this kind of a mistake; but I think she didn't want to give the wrong impression.

Like I said before, I like to find accompanying images to show what I saw. I found one image that is just striking, and looking at it I realize the insanity of this particular sighting. Keep in mind though the view lasted for only 1 or 2 whole seconds, no more. Enough though. I must admit, I love thinking back about it; that picture is just perfect.

This wasn't the first time (ofcourse..), a few years earlier when on vacation she did something similar though way less explicit and 'articulate'. I was already kneeled down to get something from a cabinet. She moves next to me and bends down away from me to get something from another cabinet. After my FIL commented on decency (no harm, just a "be aware") she replied how it didn't matter what she showed, we're on holiday after all.
Attached Thumbnails
23653415892_a5a5adae06_k.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2016, 09:42 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I started working for this company that used a lot of 2 way radios and they frequently needed service. The service company called one afternoon and said one of the units were ready for pickup. I said I'd stop by to pick it up since it was on my way home, it was out of the way for everyone else. One of the clerks told me "Mr. Bob always picks up and drops off the radios".

Mr. Bob lives way on the other side of town, I'm thinking Mr. Bob is just padding his mileage, I'll take care of this. So that afternoon I stop at the radio company, when I walk in there is a very attractive young lady sitting at the reception desk, behind her are shelves of repaired radios waiting for pickup. I tell her what company I'm with and she stand up and starts looking for our radios. Immediately I see why Mr. Bob wanted to pick up the radios, and it had nothing to do with mileage. Lena, the young lady, is wearing a very short skirt, when she reaches up to look at the radios her skirt comes up exposing her very attractive, panty clad butt. I think I actually gasped.

Poor Mr. Bob, I took over the radios from then on.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 11:52 AM

Default Great for a young lad

In the late 60's early 70's I worked in a hospital, I was only 17 so got all the runaround and get jobs all over the site. One day I was asked to go to the general office and collect a box for the operating theatre, when I got there I was directed to the desk of a woman aged about 30 she said that the box hadn't arrived from stores so she would phone them. She got no reply on the phone and was told by another woman that the stores staff were off that day so she said that I better follow her to the stores after she had got the key. At the stores she opened the door and locked it behind her, the stores was a big shed with a mezzanine floor with ladders leading up to it. The woman looked around the ground floor and then said it's not here must be up there at which point she started to climb the ladder, now as this was the age of the short skirt this woman was about halfway up when I looked up and could clearly see was wearing tights and white briefs this was a wonderful sight for a young lad she didn't seem to notice. After she found the box and came down the ladder I had to make a stop in the toilet on my way to the operating theatre. I have other stories if you want to hear them
Old 11-03-2016, 11:43 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default A few years back...

.... when I was younger, I used to spend summer evenings down by the river after class/before hanging out with my friends. On one Tuesday, I noticed a chick getting a tan pretty much in a direct line upwards the gentle slope of the river bench. She was kinda sexy, mid twenties, so 2-3 years older than I. Brown hair, straight and long to her shoulders. Sporty body, no fat, but well formed breast. Ray sunglasses. She was alone, enjoying the sun, wearing a bikini (can't recall the colors) but, one with strings to knot front and backside of the bottoms. The way she lay there on her back, her legs bent/spread was a bit provocative, but since it was downward sloping also a kind of natural position - perfect view for me, anyways.

After some time she went for a swim. I thought - great - that means she would need to change once she got back.... And she took time. I was about to leave when I saw her heading back to her towel. She dried her hair and body and then sat down on her towel. Took off her top and displayed her beautiful breasts, very white compared to the tan of her body... She took some time drying them with the towel on which she sat, lifting it up between her leg. After she was done, she let the towel fall back on the ground and turned to the side starting to look for something in her bag... Nice silouette... Again, it felt like an eternity until she finally brought out her bra. After she'd slipped her breast into it, she brought out her one piece knee-long summer dress, which she slide over her head and down her body. Legs bent... and spread, she starts fumbling under her dress - I can clearly see everything, 3 meters directly in my line. I have changed to lying on my stomach, looking at her and am pretending to read a book (I spent the last 10 minutes reading the same line over again) - so she starts to pull one of the strings and the front of the biking bottom falls down, exposing a pubic hair. Then she starts working the string on the other side... and the full front comes down. I check the people around me... No one seems to be paying attention so I keep on looking.... The woman lifts her ass and pulls the biking bottom from underneath her.... leans to the right... exposes her naked pussy much more perfectly ... and ... starts wringing it out.... goes once... and twice. still looking. I see her pussy lips... She brings out a plastic bag and buts her biking into it and then again starts searching something in her bag. Seems to be a messy girl - neat dress, perfect looks but she doesn't seem to find anything in her bag :-). Still looking at that wonderfully pussy, the lips... and that fine bush of bown/blond hair. So she brings out a white g-string. One foot through the whole, then the other. She pulls the panty over her knees, pushes her ass into the air and pulls the panty up. Then she sits up again, same position as before, but now I look at her white panties under her dress. Looks like a camel toe to me :-). She brings out a pair of laced sandals and a pack of cigarettes. Puts on her sandals and then lights a smoke. She is looking around... Looking at me as well. I know she knows. And she is enjoying the situation. ... After she finished her cig, she stood up, put her towel into her bag and walked away.

I decided to come back the next evening but I turns out, she only showed up once a week. More later.

Last edited by nighthawk88; 11-03-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:22 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default great upskirts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legman54 View Post
Nice!
You need a camera phone at lunch
Shame about the knickers! We don't have them in our house. Much better viewing!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1059a.JPG   DSCF4093a.JPG  

DSCF3573 (2a).jpg   DSCN0100 GG Indianapolis 3.JPG  

File0271 crop.jpg   File1471b.jpg  

IMG_0988b.jpg   IMG_4653ab.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005