or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2017, 09:20 PM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife is definitely okay with casual touching, but she is unsure of approving more. I wouldn't want to do more than touching anyway, so that's fine with me!

I stopped by my mother in law's tonight because she was having computer problems. In this case, the dog pulled on some cords and unplugged a few things, which is usually always the case.

As I was sitting on the computer, checking out regular maintenance things (and I was stalling because I was enjoying the quiet--opposite my own house in the evenings with little kids screaming), my mother in law came into the computer room in her pajamas. She stretched her arms and put them on top of her head, exposing her midriff.

I stared right at her. She said, "no touching tonight, but you can look." I didn't see more than her stomach and nipples poking out through her pajamas top this time, though. She gave me a really long hug at the door on my way out, though! Nice to know that it isn't "weird" now when we see each other!
At least she knows what you like and she is letting you see it more often. Hopefully there will be more soon we are all waiting
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:09 PM

love this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to commish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 11:01 PM

Default Master Gnome

Gnome, your stories get better and better. I wonder if the family business is over that forced you to drive to see the cousin with your sister. It seems though it is, but your cousin was really starting to get adventurous with you. I really enjoy the MIL stories too! I would have freaked out when she grabbed and stroked it. You have to test her again soon.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wanta2010gtr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 09:23 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 1,128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanta2010gtr View Post
Gnome, your stories get better and better. I wonder if the family business is over that forced you to drive to see the cousin with your sister. It seems though it is, but your cousin was really starting to get adventurous with you. I really enjoy the MIL stories too! I would have freaked out when she grabbed and stroked it. You have to test her again soon.
Ya, that family business is long over. Funny you mention it, because just last night I was thinking about those few months. It was worth the very long drives!

My cousin did stay at our house for two nights just after New Year's, so five months ago already (wow time goes fast!). There were some fun times during those two nights. I guess I didn't post about it, though. That was a busy month and I just didn't get around to writing about it.

My cousin actually lives in the city near us now. But now that she is a 20 minute drive away, I haven't seen her since she moved down here. Go figure!

I've seen my sister for a few birthdays and stuff, but nothing naughty. Nothing interesting at all with her since my last post, whenever that was!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 02:16 PM

Thanked 5,911 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Talking Back in the Day; older cousin stories

1. I was fortunate to have 2 older gorgeous female cousins growing up. We were and still are very close to one another. Sally, "Sal" is 5 years older than me and Barbara, "Babs" is 3 years older.
Back in the day, Sal lived right around the corner from one of my partying buddies. Sometimes we'd Party at her house then walk around the corner to my buddies and party some more. One morning, I woke up and couldn't find my baseball cap and rode over to my buddies looking for it. Then I remembered I must've left it over Sally's the night before, so I called her and asked her if I could come over and pick up my hat and she said sure.
So one of my buddies wanted to ride over with me, and as we walked up, we could hear her talking, so I yelled out, "Hey Sal, it's me" and she yelled back, "c'mon in". When I opened the door and looked in, there was Sal standing 10' away, topless in pink string bikini panties, holding my hat. All 5' 4", 36dd Sal. As my buddy began to giggle, she handed me my hat yelling next time come alone or tell her I'm bringing a friend. I apologized and we left.

2. Another time, when my other cousin Barbara, was living close to the community college I was going to, one day I called her up and asked if it was alright if I stopped by at lunch. I wanted her to meet this hippie-chick I had to hots for. I guess there was some misunderstanding because when we got there and knocked and Babs told me to come , she was in the kitchen wearing a pink see-thru baby doll nightie..at lunch time!
Needless to say, my hippie-chick friend got off on that and we hit it off great the rest of the year..
Old 05-15-2017, 04:18 AM

Default Wife's accidental show

My wife was raised in a fairly conservative home where nudity was accepted when they were little children but mostly avoided after puberty. Than God she has changed her mind ans she doesn't have any issue about being seen naked by our children,but growing in that environement there haven't been many chances to family exposures, with a few exceptions.
Some years ago, her younger brother was staying over for a weekend in our summer appartment. We were sitting on a sofa, having some drink, while my wife was getting ready in the bathroom,that was just in front of where we were. Suddenly our little kid opened the bathroom door giving us a full view of my wife's rounded butt while combing her hair, when she noticed it she cried "Can someone close the door please". I was laughing so it was her brother who got up, laughing too, and went to close the door, wihout stopping from staring at her sister's butt, that was now very near from where he was, and he said "Nice bum,sister".
When she exited the bathroom my wife was angry with me and reproached that it wasn't me who closed the door, but soon she made a joke of it too and said "At least I hope you have enjoyed the show".
And sure we did.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli22 View Post
My wife was raised in a fairly conservative home where nudity was accepted when they were little children but mostly avoided after puberty. Than God she has changed her mind ans she doesn't have any issue about being seen naked by our children,but growing in that environement there haven't been many chances to family exposures, with a few exceptions.
Some years ago, her younger brother was staying over for a weekend in our summer appartment. We were sitting on a sofa, having some drink, while my wife was getting ready in the bathroom,that was just in front of where we were. Suddenly our little kid opened the bathroom door giving us a full view of my wife's rounded butt while combing her hair, when she noticed it she cried "Can someone close the door please". I was laughing so it was her brother who got up, laughing too, and went to close the door, wihout stopping from staring at her sister's butt, that was now very near from where he was, and he said "Nice bum,sister".
When she exited the bathroom my wife was angry with me and reproached that it wasn't me who closed the door, but soon she made a joke of it too and said "At least I hope you have enjoyed the show".
And sure we did.
I want to see it too. Her "rounded butt" sounds amazing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 08:29 AM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Brother /Sister

Have seen a few stories on here involving brother/sister exposures. Have to say they have been very intriguing and fun. I have had a huge fantasy of my wife getting caught masterbating by her brother and he just takes her...Anyone else have similar ones? Or actually had one thing happen would love to find out..pm if you don't want to post it would love to read them
Old 05-18-2017, 10:46 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 1,128 Posts

Sooooo, spent the night last night in a hotel room with my cousin; just the two of us. She was posting on Facebook about an indie concert a few hours away and no one to go with, so I went with her. Totally spur of the moment. It was way too late and too far to drive home the same night, and we found a room the next town over for the night.

Details to come when I have time to write them out!
Old 05-19-2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Sooooo, spent the night last night in a hotel room with my cousin; just the two of us. She was posting on Facebook about an indie concert a few hours away and no one to go with, so I went with her. Totally spur of the moment. It was way too late and too far to drive home the same night, and we found a room the next town over for the night.

Details to come when I have time to write them out!
MAKE TIME DAMMIT!!! - Sorry, damn autocorrect. That was meant to say, take your time mate, we'll be here waiting when you are ready...

Chojun
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chojun For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p