Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2017, 11:56 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo100 View Post
So this New Year my wife and I got a hotel room with some of our friends and went out to a bar next door to it so no one had to drive.

When we finished at the bar everyone stumbled back to the room to continue drinking. All the girls took turns using the bathroom to change out of their dresses into something more comfortable. My wife, a little over 5ft about 110 lbs blonde hair and a very tight athletic body small boobs but a thick ass, changed into grey sweat pants that tie in the front. She always ties them fairly tight since shes super conservative.

After a ton of shots we were all pretty out of it, but I had a little plan forming in my head. While the girls are all up dancing around I went to my wife and gave her another drink while pulling the string on her sweats.(Every time she wears these pants I nonstop pull the strings untied) She didn't notice at all and kept partying on.

A while later the party is winding down with about 5 people still awake (2 of my guy friends, one of their wives, me and my wife) I was sitting on the floor and my wife was shaking her ass in front of me. She always starts twerking and shaking her ass when she is very drunk. Well after a few minutes I start playing with her a little bit smacking her butt and squeezing it.

She at this point is very out of it so I say to her, "Why don't you show everyone how good you are at booty shaking?" Her confidence is through the roof and she turns toward me, butt facing them and with a big grin starts bouncing her ass. My friends wife is egging her on telling her how sexy it is and how she needs to learn.

The compliments were getting to my wifes head and she stood up nice and straight and did this little booty bounce and I struck. I grabbed each pocket and dropped he pants to her ankles. She had on cheeky cheetah print panties and a shirt that didn't quite reach the waistband.

Everyone laughed, but she just kept going not caring at all. My friends loved it. They were in awe and she literally stepped out of the pants and kicked them up to me as if she was teaching me a lesson. At this point I was also very drunk and decided to teach her a lesson because she was being over the top a show off. She looked back at our friends and actually says, "You're welcome" so I grab the string waistband on her panties and dropped them to the floor as well. Now she is standing there bare ass out pale white ass facing the 4 friends still awake. Her pussy a little bit of dirty blonde hair on it facing me.

She must have sobered up a bit or this was too much for her even drunk because she immediately covers her vagina looking at me mouth wide open. After about 10 seconds she scrunched down and pulled her panties back up and grabbed her pants off me laughing.

The next morning she was bragging to me about how well behaved she was at the bar and how she could tell I was super drunk because I dropped a glass. I asked her what she remembered after the bar and she said, "Nothing, didn't we go to bed"

I was laughing especially while our friends wife told her how she shook her ass for them and was naked from the waist down. My friends wife even told her how great her ass looked and that she liked her tan lines. I loved every second of it, and my wifes cheeks were red for hours afterwards.
Bingo, that's got to be one of the hottest pantsing stories I've ever read...am so jealous of your friends who got to witness it first hand... and the way you described it, is just sensational! "decided to teach her a lesson" (lol), "grabbed the string waistband of her panties and dropped them to the floor", "she is standing there bare ass", "pale white ass facing the 4 friends" (what an awesome visual!!!), "looking at me mouth wide open" (OMG the embarrassment factor sets in as she realizes she is totally bottomless and mooning everyone!!), "after about 10 seconds" (TEN SECONDS!! oh my!!), "she liked the tan lines", "my wife's cheeks were red" bravo-bravo-bravo ..... did she ever mention anything later about that incident? did it turn her on remembering it? any of your friends ever tease her about it and get her to blush once more? and is she now more open to flashing or mooning or being in a situation where she could be caught naked? thanks again for a great story!! well done p.s. any chance of you posting an anonymous shot of your wife from behind on this forum? (in tight jeans, or a skirt/dress would be super great... and one with her showing off those tanlines would be OVER THE TOP amazing!) ... and be sure to check out the pantsing story I posted a while back thank you

Last edited by luvs2spin78; 02-22-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
Bingo, that's got to be one of the hottest pantsing stories I've ever read...am so jealous of your friends who got to witness it first hand... and the way you described it, is just sensational! "decided to teach her a lesson" (lol), "grabbed the string waistband of her panties and dropped them to the floor", "she is standing there bare ass", "pale white ass facing the 4 friends" (what an awesome visual!!!), "looking at me mouth wide open" (OMG the embarrassment factor sets in as she realizes she is totally bottomless and mooning everyone!!), "after about 10 seconds" (TEN SECONDS!! oh my!!), "she liked the tan lines", "my wife's cheeks were red" bravo-bravo-bravo ..... did she ever mention anything later about that incident? did it turn her on remembering it? any of your friends ever tease her about it and get her to blush once more? and is she now more open to flashing or mooning or being in a situation where she could be caught naked? thanks again for a great story!! well done p.s. any chance of you posting an anonymous shot of your wife from behind on this forum? (in tight jeans, or a skirt/dress would be super great... and one with her showing off those tanlines would be OVER THE TOP amazing!) ... and be sure to check out the pantsing story I posted a while back thank you
First she did mention the incident again and so have our friends to her. The next day she laughed about it but was embarrassed. Kept saying things like "I can't believe I did that." but around our friends she takes a different approach. One of the guys was teasing her about it and she'll just say "Well, you're welcome for the view." As if she's being cocky. I think it helped for her that she didn't remember it at all and was just hearing about it. And the friends wife that said about the tan lines always compliments her ass.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:41 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo100 View Post
First she did mention the incident again and so have our friends to her. The next day she laughed about it but was embarrassed. Kept saying things like "I can't believe I did that." but around our friends she takes a different approach. One of the guys was teasing her about it and she'll just say "Well, you're welcome for the view." As if she's being cocky. I think it helped for her that she didn't remember it at all and was just hearing about it. And the friends wife that said about the tan lines always compliments her ass.
thank you bingo100!! and could you please indulge us with a pic or two ? clothed or bare I'm sure you can guess what the forum here would prefer, but I'll just weigh in that one of both would be fantASStic
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2017, 01:22 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Over the years my wife has been pantsed on several occasions and they have all usually been a part of seduction or leading up to play time. Two particular memories are the hottest and I will share one of them here. It was not planned and just happened. I was not present but my wife related it to me and I always thought it was hot. She did as well and still recalls it fondly.

This happened about 20 years ago while she was at work. She was working as an RN in the Cardiac Cath Lab of a local hospital and and had been working on Patient Transports with a younger Paramedic that she thought was really cute and hot at the time. She would tell me about how they flirted and and how much he begged her to get a chance to fuck her.

She says they had just finished taking a patient from the local hospital to an advanced heart hospital that was about a four hour trip on the road. They had delivered the patient and were in the staff elevator on the way back down to the load up and head back home. She told me the Paramedic was exceptionally handsy and flirty today and on the elevator he was standing up against her almost like he was going to kiss her as his partner had the stretcher and there were probably 10 or more other nurses and doctors in the elevator as they stopped at various floors on the trip down. She says she was already blushing from the way he was talking and touching her but she was enjoying it and figured nobody would ever recognize her.

She changed scrubs between procedures and instead of the nice, fitted scrubs she likes to wear the hospital scrubs were unisex and not flattering. She is small, size 2 and 112 pounds and says the scrubs that day were all XL and above so she had the bottoms tied to keep them up. She had a pump in one hand and a folder of papers in her other hand and as they approached the bottom floor to exit she told the Paramedic to "stop and behave". She said he casually reached out and pulled the tie on her scrub bottoms as he had done many times before teasing but this time with her hands full and the XL bottoms that once he pulled the string and people began to exit the doors the bottoms immediately fell to her ankles.

She said at the moment she had never been so embarrassed in her life. She was left standing in a group of doctors and nurses with her bottoms laying at her feet wearing only her thong panties. She says others made comments and somebody even grabbed a handful of her ass as the Paramedic immediately began apologizing and bent down and tried to pull the scrub bottoms up. She said when he was pulling them up his face was so close to her crotch she could feel his hot breath on her lightly covered pussy. She says she told him to stop and get away as she put her stuff down and he let go and the bottoms fell back to the floor. She said she finally got them up and tied again and gave the poor guy hell despite his apologies. On the way back home she refused to sit up between the two Paramedics and rode solo in the back refusing to stop and eat along the way as was customary.

I just wish I had been there to see it. She laughs about it now.
Old 04-30-2017, 01:38 AM

Default Does this count??

Wow just discovered this thread this is awesome! I'm not totally sure if this counts as a story, but hopefully telling it resurrects the thread haha
Back after senior year of college, I was playing truth or dare with a big group of friends, and it was post grad so we were celebrating, drinking etc. It was my turn, and I chose to be "dared" by my friend Nat. Nat is really beautiful, funny, and a little devious so of course I was in love. She dared me to let her write what ever message she wanted...on my bare ass! I don't remember what she wrote but many pictures were taken of her smiling happily next to her message lol. Afterwards I joked that it was so much fun, she would have to let me do the same thing to her sometime, and she agreed. I thought she was joking of course, but she brought it up constantly! Almost every time I sent her a text to see how she was doing (as we went to college in different states) we would catch up, talk about hanging out when we were both back home, and she would joke that I had to write on her ass! Well, two years later, we finally did meet up, and surprise surprise, what's one of the first things she reminds me? I can't forget to write a message on her ass before she leaves! I still think she's joking so I play along by saying I have a special marker and everything, but she goes for it, telling me she's even wearing cute undies, and then pulls down her jeans just a little to flash me some grey panties with little taxi cabs on them. I'm shocked that this may actually happen, but I try not to get my hopes up. As the night is winding down, it seems like we are gonna head our separate ways, when I joke, "hey you can't leave yet! You're forgetting something!" Expecting a sarcastic "haha very funny," Nat instead tells me, "let's get the marker!"
I want to paint the scene in vivid detail because it was so glorious. Nat was wearing a flowy tank top, black jeans, and vans. Casual but cool, we grabbed the marker, went in to my room, and to my shock, she unzipped her pants and pulled them down so the top of her asscrack was exposed. She asked if it was enough room to write, and I said I needed a little more space (lol), and she smirked and said, "do what you need to to write your message!" So, I sat on my bed and pulled down the back of her jeans so her full ass was exposed. I had always known she had a booty, but I had no idea it was so round, so smooth! A picture perfect butt. I asked if she minded if I held it while I wrote (to keep steady of course!) and again she laughed and told me to write my message! So write I did, I wrote "I love" on her left cheek, my name and "4 evr " on her right cheek, and a heart right at the top of her asscrack, and she laughed hysterically the whole time. She told me it was my turn again and I got my own message, plus we had a little photo shoot between the two of us and basically spent an hour and a half with our asses out.
This pretty much sums up my relationship with Nat now, as we send each other snapchats of our butts with messages written on the cheek, and last time I saw her, the night ended with us both dropping our pants to compare underwear!
Old 05-01-2017, 01:59 AM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfo View Post
This pretty much sums up my relationship with Nat now, as we send each other snapchats of our butts with messages written on the cheek, and last time I saw her, the night ended with us both dropping our pants to compare underwear!
Wow, that seems like a great relationship for me! Plus, you wouldn't happen to have any...erm...example of these messages? 😋
The Following User Says Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Wow just discovered this thread this is awesome! I'm not totally sure if this counts as a story, but hopefully telling it resurrects the thread haha
Back after senior year of college, I was playing truth or dare with a big group of friends, and it was post grad so we were celebrating, drinking etc. It was my turn, and I chose to be "dared" by my friend Nat. Nat is really beautiful, funny, and a little devious so of course I was in love. She dared me to let her write what ever message she wanted...on my bare ass! I don't remember what she wrote but many pictures were taken of her smiling happily next to her message lol. Afterwards I joked that it was so much fun, she would have to let me do the same thing to her sometime, and she agreed. I thought she was joking of course, but she brought it up constantly! Almost every time I sent her a text to see how she was doing (as we went to college in different states) we would catch up, talk about hanging out when we were both back home, and she would joke that I had to write on her ass! Well, two years later, we finally did meet up, and surprise surprise, what's one of the first things she reminds me? I can't forget to write a message on her ass before she leaves! I still think she's joking so I play along by saying I have a special marker and everything, but she goes for it, telling me she's even wearing cute undies, and then pulls down her jeans just a little to flash me some grey panties with little taxi cabs on them. I'm shocked that this may actually happen, but I try not to get my hopes up. As the night is winding down, it seems like we are gonna head our separate ways, when I joke, "hey you can't leave yet! You're forgetting something!" Expecting a sarcastic "haha very funny," Nat instead tells me, "let's get the marker!"
I want to paint the scene in vivid detail because it was so glorious. Nat was wearing a flowy tank top, black jeans, and vans. Casual but cool, we grabbed the marker, went in to my room, and to my shock, she unzipped her pants and pulled them down so the top of her asscrack was exposed. She asked if it was enough room to write, and I said I needed a little more space (lol), and she smirked and said, "do what you need to to write your message!" So, I sat on my bed and pulled down the back of her jeans so her full ass was exposed. I had always known she had a booty, but I had no idea it was so round, so smooth! A picture perfect butt. I asked if she minded if I held it while I wrote (to keep steady of course!) and again she laughed and told me to write my message! So write I did, I wrote "I love" on her left cheek, my name and "4 evr " on her right cheek, and a heart right at the top of her asscrack, and she laughed hysterically the whole time. She told me it was my turn again and I got my own message, plus we had a little photo shoot between the two of us and basically spent an hour and a half with our asses out.
Pictures or it didn't happen :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 01:23 AM

Default A offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodela37 View Post
Wow, that seems like a great relationship for me! Plus, you wouldn't happen to have any...erm...example of these messages? 😋
Sorry ya'll you don't earn this type of relationship with a gal by screenshoting snapchats or makin it clear that any pictures stay between the two of you! Telling stories is a different matter (this is a story thread after all!!)

On that note: me, the girl I'm dating, and one of her girl friends are all traveling to New York together in a few days and sharing a room. We've all known eachother for a long time and have a really solid relationship. I think I may be able to make some pantsings happen, if y'all are interested in some more stories. I'll keep you updated but let me know if you have any suggestions and I'll try em out
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marfo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 01:40 PM

I have not posted any stories on this site but after reading the posts on this thread have one memorable occasion I thought was worth sharing.

An old school friend of mine learned about my involvement in the lifestyle and was fascinated with it for several years. He had got married before we were out of college and both he and his wife always asked about the lifestyle, who I meet, how it works between partners and if I ever had any plans of being married. My friend also wanted something to happen between his wife and I but the situation never presented itself.

I was in their city with a weekend stayover with my work travel and as usual we all got together. Usually it is just for dinner and drinks but this time with my weekend stayover they invited me over to their place afterward and I went along. Of course the conversation about my lifestyle was discussed and my friend mentioned his intrigue at the three of us hooking up but he got no reply from his wife.

We were all sitting outside on their private back deck of their in city home and his wife was wearing a low cut top that when she moved a certain way left her bra in full display. She also was wearing a mid thigh length black skirt that was held up by an elastic waistband that sat low on her hips giving glimpses of her flat toned stomach depending upon the way she moved. She was headed in to get more wine and was standing in front of my seat talking when my friend moved behind her and in one single jerk pulled her skirt clean off her hips and down to the ground. She was not wearing panties and I had a full close up view of her clean shaved pussy as she just froze. I watched as her face turned red with obvious embarrassment and she called her husband an asshole. I took the glass from her hand and she turned toward him giving him an earful and bent over at the hips to pull her skirt back up again giving me a full view of her pussy and tight little ass hole from behind.

She finally did got get more wine and returned still mad at my friend. She talked about how embarrassed she was but after about an hour she blurts out of the blue, its not fair you have seen me naked but I have never seen you naked. As a nudist and swinger I am not shy and asked her if she wanted to see me naked and her reply was that it was only fair. I undressed and she just starred at me. I ended up staying the night and it was the first time we ever all three hookedup in a threesome together.

That was several years ago but now when I am in town and able to spend time at their house she will routinely go fully naked while I am there.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:18 PM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts
Default 😁

Quote:
Sorry ya'll you don't earn this type of relationship with a gal by screenshoting snapchats or makin it clear that any pictures stay between the two of you! Telling stories is a different matter (this is a story thread after all!!)

On that note: me, the girl I'm dating, and one of her girl friends are all traveling to New York together in a few days and sharing a room. We've all known eachother for a long time and have a really solid relationship. I think I may be able to make some pantsings happen, if y'all are interested in some more stories. I'll keep you updated but let me know if you have any suggestions and I'll try em out
If you can get one of them to pants the other, you're in good shape. As long as one of them appears to start it, you might be able to keep the pantsing going all trip. Also, play fighting is a good way to get it started. Just make sure you're wearing pants-able pants or shorts, so they feel like they can at least get revenge on you. That's how I've been able to do it in the past.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craze899667 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s