Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you like to fuck my wife
Do you like her pee shots 1,371 35.51%
Do you want more or her fucking shots 2,420 62.68%
Do you want cum shots of her 2,077 53.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3861. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 02:32 PM

Default Y'Know, Tom, they say the average guy thinks about sex about 80 times a day....

YOU must think about sex EVERY DAMN TIME you look at Sheila. It seems that no matter WHAT she is doing or WHERE she is, the aura or the vibration or whatever the Hell you want to call it is just THERE!! She is simply a truly sexual woman!!! I can't even IMAGINE any guy who would not feel she was just a PERFECT match for his way of thinking!! It isn't that she even TRYING to be sexy...she just IS!! Cannot believe how fortunate you are...and I bet you can't either at times.
She's not breathtakingly gorgeous, not big boobs or a fabulous ass, or long sexy legs, or any of the shit that often attracts but usually cannot HOLD...she is just herself and has all the equipment (easily the MOST amazing and delicious looking pussy I have EVER EVER seen!!!)...and goes about her business. I can easily imagine that men walk past her every day without stopping...but I'd bet every dollar I have...that about ten steps PAST her...the "smell" or feel of SEX catches up with them and they stop and say to themselves, "WHOA!! What the fuck was THAT!!??" and it's already too late. SHEILA is just a jewel!! DAMN, but I LOVE looking at the pics & videos you post!!!!! THANKS so much!!!!!
Old 07-15-2014, 03:39 PM

Thanked 89,410 Times in 2,638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterJay View Post
YOU must think about sex EVERY DAMN TIME you look at Sheila. It seems that no matter WHAT she is doing or WHERE she is, the aura or the vibration or whatever the Hell you want to call it is just THERE!! She is simply a truly sexual woman!!! I can't even IMAGINE any guy who would not feel she was just a PERFECT match for his way of thinking!! It isn't that she even TRYING to be sexy...she just IS!! Cannot believe how fortunate you are...and I bet you can't either at times.
She's not breathtakingly gorgeous, not big boobs or a fabulous ass, or long sexy legs, or any of the shit that often attracts but usually cannot HOLD...she is just herself and has all the equipment (easily the MOST amazing and delicious looking pussy I have EVER EVER seen!!!)...and goes about her business. I can easily imagine that men walk past her every day without stopping...but I'd bet every dollar I have...that about ten steps PAST her...the "smell" or feel of SEX catches up with them and they stop and say to themselves, "WHOA!! What the fuck was THAT!!??" and it's already too late. SHEILA is just a jewel!! DAMN, but I LOVE looking at the pics & videos you post!!!!! THANKS so much!!!!!
Thanks ;

Kind of nice in a back handed way and I think your right too....Tom
Old 07-15-2014, 04:04 PM

Default Didn't mean it in a backhanded way at ALL.....

A woman like Sheila is worth about 500 of those plastic, false faced (false most everything), surgery enhanced, "aren't I hot stuff", women that are so often in the pictures that get printed & posted!! Like I said...they attract, but don't last!! I know...I married not just one...but TWO of them...followed the first mistake up by doing exactly the SAME stupid thing AGAIN!! So NOBODY knows better than I do the incredible value of a woman like Sheila. I have said this on numerous postings for you and I CERTAINLY hope SHEILA knows how MUCH appreciation, admiration (and LUST) I have for her!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysterJay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2014, 10:58 AM

I can chime in here... but my big head would just say the same thing. Tom, my little head does all the thinking when I see your beautiful posts of Sheila.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:03 AM

Default Cool

Here are a few more form that set. We had a real warm week up here and Sheila wanted to say cool when she was cooking
Attached Thumbnails
S&T 031.JPG   S&T 030.JPG  

S&T 029.JPG   S&T 028.JPG  

Old 07-16-2014, 09:22 PM

Default updated kitchen

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...9&d=1405522956

I see beyond that gorgeous set of tits that you bought that beautiful woman a new stove and is that a new microwave.......those two should be worth lots of pussy, tom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge175 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 11:31 AM

Is that at Foster's Golf Course in Tukwila?
Old 07-18-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge175 View Post
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...9&d=1405522956

I see beyond that gorgeous set of tits that you bought that beautiful woman a new stove and is that a new microwave.......those two should be worth lots of pussy, tom
Yes we up grade them all and new granite countertops too
Old 07-18-2014, 08:39 PM

Default ERRRRRRRRR....Uhmmmmm KITCHEN, what Kitchen....and COUNTERTOPS???

Have to admit, when Sheila is in the pictures....which is MOST all of the pictures!!...and especially when her incredible & delicious (I'm certain) pussy is in the pictures....I really hardly notice much of anything else. It is always such a pleasure to get lost in a fantasy of having my hands & my mouth & my dick allllll the hell over her that I get kind of lost!!! But I do have to say, Tom, you take good pictures!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysterJay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2014, 09:02 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterJay View Post
Have to admit, when Sheila is in the pictures....which is MOST all of the pictures!!...and especially when her incredible & delicious (I'm certain) pussy is in the pictures....I really hardly notice much of anything else. It is always such a pleasure to get lost in a fantasy of having my hands & my mouth & my dick allllll the hell over her that I get kind of lost!!! But I do have to say, Tom, you take good pictures!!
Yes my thoughts also. There was a kitchen in those photos?
By the way Sheila can borrow our neighbors clothes line anytime.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
sheila's hot pussy, zips

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy