Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2023, 07:00 AM

Thanked 4,936 Times in 205 Posts
Default Wife exposed

Posted this on a different thread.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...46#post3250846
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 11:58 AM

Years back my ex and I went to an outdoor concert and camped nearby. Most of the campground was full of concert goers partying the night away for the days surrounding the show. The first night there we really tied one on. There were five of us. Another couple and a solo girl. She had shown up a bit later and didn’t set her tent up. My girlfriend offered for her to sleep in ours. I didn’t think much of it. I knew we weren’t gonna have an epic threesome or anything.

As the night went on things got very foggy as we played a drinking game at the picnic table. Eventually we all stumbled to bed well after midnight. I awoke just as the sun came up having to piss terribly. As I came out of my fog I realized I was laying in between my girlfriend and the other girl. Not separated by sleeping bags but on top of one unzipped and another over the top of us all.

I sat up and without trying, the blanket sort of pulled off my girlfriend. She had on a tank top and thong underwear. She quickly pulled it back over her as I stood up and this completely unveiled the other girl. She was dressed the same way. I stood up and soaked in her sexy body and butt cheeks as she slept on her stomach. Suddenly she rolled over and looked up at me. Without saying a word she smiled and pulled the cover over her. I went to piss as fast as I could and returned to them both awake. Sitting under the blanket. We all chatted and I hoped to get another view but my gf kicked me out so they could get dressed.
Old 05-28-2023, 01:57 AM

Thanked 2,291 Times in 178 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Love this situation!

Curious, what would you all do in the following scenario:

You and a few friends rent a vacation cabin house over a weekend. On the second day, your plan is to go hiking in the late morning when you wake up. However, on the night you arrive you all get very drunk - including your good friend and his cute girlfriend.

The next morning, everyone is passed out cold. You wake up at 9 am, and realize you might need to start waking people up.

You notice your friend's door is slightly open, so you slowly peek your head in and quietly enter the room. Your buddy is completely passed out facing the wall. But you are shocked and delighted to see his girlfriend passed out, on her back....with her tits completely exposed and FANTASTIC.

Do you:

A. Make a cringe face and slowly back out of the room, softly pulling the door back to its former position.

B. Stand there, take a few deep breaths, and really take in those titties - knowing this will never happen again.

C. Quietly pull out your cell phone out and take a few souvenirs, keeping your buddy's girlfriend in your spank bank forever without his knowledge.

We know what the guy who took this picture chose. What would you do?
There are more photos in this series.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_om5s2p4nuP1vx9bsro7_1280.jpg   tumblr_om5s2p4nuP1vx9bsro6_1280.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ewokalypse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 05:59 PM

Default Every Perfect Pussy Hair

After many drinks and almost tearing each other apart at a NYE party in front of a dozen other girls (I was the only guy), we left. Waiting for a taxi, we fucked against the apartment door. God she was tighter than her jeans and dripping. Got to her place and fell onto the sofa, quickly decided we needed a bed so, traipsed upstairs.

After ages kissing, fondling and the most amazing doggy I've had in my life, she fell asleep. I needed to grab a joint from my bag at the end of the bed. The sheet was pulled up just enough to display the most perfectly plump, slightly moist lips poking out as she lay belly down on the bed.

No doubt, the most perfect pussy I have witnessed—in looks and action; she had perfectly trimmed, short, blonde hairs framing the gateway to wet, slippery, perfectly-grippy paradise.

One leg pulled up slightly above the other, I knelt on the floor and just gazed at that perfect pussy for what seemed like half an hour. She's had so much to drink (like I'd had) to not move an inch in her position.

A drip slid down a hair, over a lip and disappeared into the folds of her legs.

I want to bury my face there thinking about her perfect ass and ungodly pussy. Never met her again but if I do…
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lkjshdfglisudh8u9u For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 01:19 PM

Back when I was married to my first wife Tonia, I once pulled the covers off her exposing her naked ass to a guy we knew. She was sleeping in our bedroom at the time. Her and him was always looking at one another when he would be around, so one day I told him since he was so interested in her to follow me, that’s when I pulled the covers off her in front of him. All she did was moan a little without waking up. A few months later he was fucking her behind my back, but he wasn’t the only one. During the 11 years I was married to her, I estimate that she fucked around 22 different guys behind my back. She turned out to be quite the cheat, and she still is one to this day. I have even fucked her behind her new husband’s back a couple of times.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1