uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2020, 11:01 PM

Red face Drunk - Locked Out of Hotel Room

Hi everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while now and I have a few stories I've been DYING to share. I'm going to start with something that happened to a girlfriend of mine while we were at hotel in Mexico...

A few years ago one of my college friend groups organized a trip to Mexico between semesters. We were ocho people, a mixed group, three guys and 5 girls. The girl who organized it, lets call her "Lex", and her boyfriend were huge drinkers (they organized the trip) and on our third or fourth night they both got especially smashed. When Lex gets drunk she gets angry/belligerent and her boyfriend "T" is usually the first one to pass out. Towards the end of the night T could barely stay awake and Lex was close to starting fights so I volunteered to take them home, so just T, Lex and I went back to the hotel (I'm not a big party person anyway), pretty late but before the big rush when everything closes for the night.

Our rooms were right next door to each other on the first floor. We put T to bed and I went to my room. I remember as I was falling asleep I heard a repeated 'clack'ing sound from outside but ignored it. Then a few minutes later a really loud "clack" sound came from MY window. It snapped me fully awake and I remember being terrified, I thought someone was trying to break into my hotel room. I wrapped the blanket around myself (I was naked) and without turning the lights on, peeked outside to see... and I swear this is true...

Lex completely naked, awkwardly and COMICALLY half-covering herself up and on the ground in the dark looking for another small rock to throw at my window. Our hotel rooms were along the back/side of the building on a slope, so she was a few feet below me. I knocked on the window to get her attention and she jumped. I've been friends with Lex for years I have never once seen her embarrassed; but there she was, shaking and whispering something, clearly scared out of her mind. I didn't want to turn on the light so it took me what felt like a REALLY long time before I realized the windows don't open. I could tell she was angry, still drunk and in a complete panic. She was trying to whisper things to me but I couldn't hear her through the window and we were both getting really frantic at this point and my blanket kept falling off as I clawed around at the window thinking it could open. I kept fixing the blanket back over my shoulders and after doing this a few times she got furious and was no longer being quiet. She was clearly pissed in every sense of the word and she was raising her voice loud enough that I could start to make out what she was saying through the window, but none of it was helpful. I yelled something like "it doesn't fucking open!"

If I were in her place I think I would be crying by now but when Lex is mad that trumps everything. When she finally understood we paused for a moment and I noticed there were a few people muttering around outside and we had gotten the attention of a few of them and they were looking over at us. I put my blanket back on SO FAST but it was dark enough outside that I don't think they realized Lex was naked, just that she'd been locked out of her room so they left us alone. She eventually gestured towards the back door and I understood that the only thing left was for her to walk back around. I'd hung my bathing suit out to dry earlier in the day so I put that on and grabbed my hotel key and a shirt and shorts for Lex. Then I went around to the back door but she wasn't there. I stepped outside and found her kneeling down in the darkness under a tree and I guess she was sobered up enough to realize that she needed to avoid the lights. I gave her my clothes and she immediately calmed down and we went back to my room.

Turns out she also sleeps naked and, in our hotel rooms, the front door and the bathroom door are right next to each other. I'm sure most of you have seen this, the bathroom door is sometimes directly next to you as you walk into the hotel room. She meant to go to the bathroom before bed but because she was drunk SHE STEPPED DIRECTLY OUT INTO THE HOTEL HALLWAY INSTEAD OF INTO THE BATHROOM and didn't realize it until the door closed behind her. She knocked on her door but T was passed out drunk and she didn't want to make too much noise and draw attention to herself. We were close to one of the back doors so she went outside and tried to wake T by throwing rocks at his window, but after a while gave up and decided to scare the shit out of me instead.

My favorite part of the whole story was she made it sound so easy to accidentally walk all the way out of a hotel room and have the door shut before realizing it wasn't the bathroom. Like, she insists it wasn't her fault and it could have happened to anyone but I've never heard of this happening to anyone else and no matter how drunk I've been I really can't imagine ever doing this myself, and to this day we still make fun of her for it.
Old 09-12-2020, 06:15 AM

Thanked 1,700 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJam View Post
Lex completely naked, awkwardly and COMICALLY half-covering herself up and on the ground in the dark looking for another small rock to throw at my window.
Lucky guy, great story! But you forgot to describe one key detail --- what did she look like naked?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Lucky guy, great story! But you forgot to describe one key detail --- what did she look like naked?
Thanks! Also sorry, I know detailed descriptions are kind of par for the course here, but I feel a bit uncomfortable describing another women physically, especially a friend. I'll do my best...

Lex is very pretty. About 5'1 or 5'2, and a little plump but I a way that gives her great curves. This was around when we played soccer together and she took it really seriously so she got into great shape. This was also the first and only time I ever saw her naked and she looked soooooo good. When I first looked outside and she was hunched over on the ground it wasn't very flattering, but as soon as she stood up it was easy to see why her BF could never keep his hands off her. She has large, pilllowy-soft breasts which at that moment she was smushing together with one hand while the other was tucked between her legs. Every time she turned around to see if anyone was coming I saw her cute round butt which had a pretty distinct tan line between her recent red tan and her natural white skin. The more frustrated she got the less she was focused on covering herself up so I got quite an great view of "everything". Because it was dark and I was trying not to stare, I don't remember if she shaved her vagina or not, but I'm almost certain she was either very trimmed or completely bald down there.

It was fair I guess because she saw me naked quite a bit while I was fighting with the window, and she's seen me naked a few times when we played for the same soccer team so I guess we're even in that regard lol
Old 09-14-2020, 10:56 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:

It was fair I guess because she saw me naked quite a bit while I was fighting with the window, and she's seen me naked a few times when we played for the same soccer team so I guess we're even in that regard lol
What do you look like?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
What do you look like?
Haha, fair question. My avatar/profile picture is me
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JenJam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 12:24 PM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Haha, fair question. My avatar/profile picture is me
Wow! would love to see more of you and hear of your experiences.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s

09-04-2018
Sniff