Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 10-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,850 Times in 3,809 Posts

Quote:
At one point audience members are brought up on stage, stripped nude by the actors, and then join the chorus for the remainder of the show.
I have missed that bit!!! I am asuming that they are 'plants', if they continue with chorus. I have seen some shots where the nudes are 'dropped' on wires into the audience and encouraged to 'cop a feel'!!! I would love to read about the casting etc, they are all such super looking women!
Old 10-20-2011, 01:07 AM

Thanked 41,715 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I have missed that bit!!! I am asuming that they are 'plants', if they continue with chorus. I have seen some shots where the nudes are 'dropped' on wires into the audience and encouraged to 'cop a feel'!!! I would love to read about the casting etc, they are all such super looking women!
I don't think so. They're definitely normal people. It's quite obvious by the reactions when they get stripped, and the fact that they don't really know the choreography, the words to the songs, etc. They just sort of follow along and join in the choruses. It may be true that they volunteer for the nudity ahead of time, but they're definitely non-actors. Also, "the rest of the show" might be an exaggeration, but they're definitely on stage for the bigger production numbers.

Genuine audience participation is part of the show. They actually encourage people to get naked in their seats, and some do.

As for the guys who fondle and suck on the female performers' breasts, I'm pretty sure it's spontaneous. You see the male actors pull them from the crowd, and some of the guys literally have to be dragged up there. If you watch the video from last Sunday, one of the guys abstains from the feast, and just sits there looking uncomfortable while the other guys lick away. That's one of those situations where the social norms get reversed, and you're actually being more inappropriate (and kind of insulting to the lovely young lady) by not objectifying her. Funny.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,641 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default Uzyna Uzona - naked theatre from Brazil

OK, we have a new thread for all of the Uzyna Uzona material that has been being posted like crazy in the Public Nudity Events List Project thread. For those of you not familiar with Uzyna Uzona, they are a theatre troupe from Brazil. If you google the name, the first pic to come up will be the one posted below. Need I say more? Apparently, this troupe has been around for a long time, so why have we only become aware of it this past year? Did they only recently decide to start shedding their clothes? I don't know. Anyway, thanks to Flanker7 mainly and some others for keeping tabs on their most recent performances, which may include (get ready for this) audience "hands on" participation. All in all, I think they deserve their own thread. So here is post no 1 to start, and soon hopefully more posts from the other thread will magically start to appear after this one. If that doesn't happen and you are dying for more, just hunt down the Public Nudity Events List Project thread, and feast your eyes on the most recent posts there (before Fango makes them disappear but that shouldn't happen until after they've been moved here. Got it?) Enjoy!

BTW - what in heck is this outfits OFFICIAL name? is it "Teatro Oficina Uzya Uzona", "Ofinica Uzyna Uzona"? just Uzyna Uzona? How about FOUU?

KLondike
Attached Thumbnails
5000256272_5a9a34eb74.jpg  

Last edited by Klondike; 10-21-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:08 AM

Thanked 41,715 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
OK, we have a new thread for all of the Uzyna Uzona material that has been being posted like crazy in the Public Nudity Events List Project thread. For those of you not familiar with Uzyna Uzona, they are a theatre troupe from Brazil. If you google the name, the first pic to come up will be the one posted below. Need I say more? Apparently, this troupe has been around for a long time, so why have we only become aware of it this past year? Did they only recently decide to start shedding their clothes? I don't know. Anyway, thanks to Flanker7 mainly and some others for keeping tabs on their most recent performances, which may include (get ready for this) audience "hands on" participation. All in all, I think they deserve their own thread. So here is post no 1 to start, and soon hopefully more posts from the other thread will magically start to appear after this one. If that doesn't happen and you are dying for more, just hunt down the Public Nudity Events List Project thread, and feast your eyes on the most recent posts there (before Fango makes them disappear but that shouldn't happen until after they've been moved here. Got it?) Enjoy!

BTW - what in heck is this outfits OFFICIAL name? is it "Teatro Oficina Uzya Uzona", "Ofinica Uzyna Uzona"? just Uzyna Uzona? How about FOUU?

KLondike
Hey Klondike, I can answer a couple of your questions. The language makes it a little difficult to sort out the details, but I do know that they've been promoting the current run of their Macumba Antropofaga as a celebration of the 50th anniversary.

As far as the nudity goes, I've found a lot of stuff posted on youtube that looks like it's quite old, so I while I can't say they've always performed naked, it looks like it's been going on for a while. I get the sense that Macumba is an evolving, organic play that changes with each run. More of a ritual and a celebration than a fixed narrative. The nudity and nativist themes are constant, but pop culture seems to play an important role, and that obviously changes.

Surprisingly, these guys aren't exactly a fringe group. Their 50th anniversary performance was mentioned in several national media outlets, and a Brazilian senator, Eduardo Suplicy, appeared on stage (clothed) at the end of their performance to congratulate them, surrounded by the still-naked performers. I think their celebration of native culture and post-colonial commentary probably make them particularly relevant to the Brazilian experience.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
KLondike
Teather name is "Oficina Uzya Uzona", but, is called just "Teatro Oficina"
http://www.spescoladeteatro.org.br/e...na_Uzyna_Uzona
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dasotto For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 04:10 PM

OK, as best as we could manage, here is the new official Uzyna Uzona thread. Fango had to reconstruct it as the PNELP posts could not be inserted AFTER the three initial posts put up yesterday. Those three posts are now at the end.

And for those who may be clueless but interested in what is going on, this thread was just created today using posts put up in the Public Nudity Events List thread over the past six months or so. All but the last three posts came from that thread.

Klondike
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 07:55 PM

thank you very much good report
The Following User Says Thank You to lazaromwmc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 08:33 PM

from Crispus - posted to the naturist thread.

Klondike
Attached Thumbnails
attachment.jpg  
Old 10-22-2011, 12:46 AM

Before I write this post, I ask you all to bear with my english.
I'm brazilian, btw.

That aside, let me talk about the informations on the site.

1. They are going to make a DVD of "Macumba" from the 29th/30th(next week) presentation.

2. They are going to Liège, Belgium, on January 13th/14th/15th for Europalia. They are going to be presenting Bacantes, which has nudity as well.

3. "Mistérios Gozosos", another play of them, are "hardcore", as it says there is "public orgy, with live sex" on it's description.

Some photos on their facebook account:
hxxp://www.facebook.com/uzyna.uzona?sk=photos
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lunatico86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatico86 View Post

3. "Mistérios Gozosos", another play of them, are "hardcore", as it says there is "public orgy, with live sex" on it's description.
It just gets more and more interesting.....provocative......(can't put the pics in this thread, though).....daring......sensational.....

I await pics from Misterios Gozosos. In fact, I think I will go stick that in google now...

KLondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach