photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 06-19-2011, 11:38 PM

Default Req: Streaking/Skinny Dipping Gone Wrong

I've never started a thread before, but I thought there should be a thread dedicated to Streaking or Skinny Dipping Gone Wrong. A girl decides to get a little crazy, gets naked then finds her clothes missing or stolen, or she's locked out of her house, or she gets caught by somebody and has to run away leaving her clothes behind, or say her friends play a prank on her while in her vulnerable state. All of a sudden, she gets way more than she bargained for and is stuck, stranded and naked. I love something about that initial excitement turning into utter embarrassment. Any pics or vids with this general theme would be appreciated
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 03:03 AM

Thanked 3,505 Times in 218 Posts
Default Just to let you know...

OCC does have a "SEARCH" option. There are also threads devoted to those topics. There are two FANTASTIC skinny dipping threads along with threads related to streaking and/or the embarrassment of streaking.

Happy Searching! There is "gold" all over OCC, a little diggin' and you never know what you'll turn up to look at.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:06 AM

Lightbulb

Once I was going to start a thread requesting photos of ENF...but I thought people wouldn't find it funny and the mods would tell me off for kinda trolling.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:04 PM

Default Search

I'm aware of the search option. I use it a lot... I guess I was looking for something a little more specific, lol. I mean instead of searching for this specific topic and finding a thread on skinny dipping in general that's 100's of pages long, lol. Though I do enjoy that thread, not a lot of it ends up in the way of embarrassment. Just thought this having it's own thread would cut down on dissection, lol. Maybe it's too specific that's ok though, it's worth the search... thanx anyway
Old 06-21-2011, 11:05 AM

Thanked 2,256 Times in 202 Posts

He's right, there isn't a focused thread of this sort of thing. That said, I don't think there's many pictures either (which is strange, given that I've heard stories of this sort of thing happening and people taking photos. You'd think some of them would eventually turn up online).

Two come to mind immediately, but I don't know where they are. The girls were on a beach at night, and ended up crouching behind a boat while covering their faces.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,236 Times in 102 Posts

i remember those pics they are somewhere on this forum I just cant remember exactly where
Old 06-21-2011, 03:30 PM

Thanked 43,220 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post
I've never started a thread before, but I thought there should be a thread dedicated to Streaking or Skinny Dipping Gone Wrong. A girl decides to get a little crazy, gets naked then finds her clothes missing or stolen, or she's locked out of her house, or she gets caught by somebody and has to run away leaving her clothes behind, or say her friends play a prank on her while in her vulnerable state. All of a sudden, she gets way more than she bargained for and is stuck, stranded and naked. I love something about that initial excitement turning into utter embarrassment. Any pics or vids with this general theme would be appreciated
This photo set came to mind when I read the description. Maybe they're a little stronger than what you asked for but I think they're wonderful, possibly the greatest genuine ENF photo set ever.

Just a shame there isn't more of them, or even a video out there...
Attached Thumbnails
michingan naked mile girl arrested 2001 a.jpg   michingan naked mile girl arrested 2001 b.jpg  

michingan naked mile girl arrested 2001 c.jpg   michingan naked mile girl arrested 2001 d.jpg  

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.

Last edited by jc666; 06-21-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 PM

Default Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc666 View Post
This photo set came to mind when I read the description. Maybe they're a little stronger than what you asked for but I think they're wonderful, possibly the greatest genuine ENF photo set ever.

Just a shame there isn't more of them, or even a video out there...
No, I think that falls perfectly into this topic, lol. Streaking of your own accord turning into being dragged through a crowd with your hands bound behind your back. Totally, lol, I can think of some videos that I've gotten from this site. I'd have to look through again to see if I could find them, but there were 2 videos where a girl gets naked, hands her clothes to her friend, then her friend runs away laughing and leaves her there. Unfortunately those videos end short so I've never seen how it turns out for the naked girl . There have been a cple of movie scenes where girls are skinny-dipping and some guy steals their clothes. I guess that's what I'm looking for. Basically any situation where a girl gets naked of her own accord, then ends up getting more than she bargained for. I know DFP and Narrow-Minded Productions have made some clips like that too . Thanx again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post
I'd have to look through again to see if I could find them, but there were 2 videos where a girl gets naked, hands her clothes to her friend, then her friend runs away laughing and leaves her there. Unfortunately those videos end short so I've never seen how it turns out for the naked girl
I think I have the full versions of both of those clips, but I don't think I can post them here because I think they're copyrighted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to consch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 11:17 AM

Default Streaking

In 1972, streaking became quite popular. At our student initiation, "Volunteers" were asked to streak at the lesson of botany. That guy was a pompous fool. Being many students, we were not too anxious he would recognise us. We were five "volunteers", three boys and two girls. We still are good friends. One is a general practitioner, the other a famous professor in neurology.
The aula had a big podium, he stood always at the end of it, so we could run from the one door at the left to the other door at the right. We took off at the first door, off course first the girls, accompanied by roaring laughter of the large auditorium. But then for a few sickening seconds, the older students held the other door closed, while we bundled up there, naked and scared that that fool would come after us!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JeandeLimbourg For This Useful Post:

Tags
dare, gone wrong, prank, skinny dipping, streaking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s