uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2013, 08:14 PM

Default More of her past..

I've shared some on here about my wife and her past. She was a free spirit before we were married and was passed around as an easy piece of pussy amung a lot of diffrent guys. When she was about 25 (a year or so before she and I met), she fucked 3 diffrent guys in the same day. Not the same time or even back to back or anything wild, but the following is her account of how this happened.
She was dating one guy for several months and living with him. The relationship was falling apart and she began cheating on him with another guy. One day, her bf was at work and she met up with the guy she was cheating with. They had sex in his apartment and she left. At some point later in the day, she got a call from her ex fiancee, whom she had not heard from in almost a year. She agreed to meet him for lunch. According to my wife, he begged her to let him fuck her one more time. She said that she reluctanlty agreed, feeling guilty about having just had sex with another guy a couple hours earleir. They went back to the apartment, she shared with her current bf and her ex fiancee laid into her on the sofa. Aparently, he wore her out for long enugh that she started to get scared about the possibility of her current bf coming. That didnt happen, they finished and he left. Later that eveing, she's laying in bed with her current bf and he keeps trying to fuck her. She told me that she really didn't want to given what happened earleir and that there relationship was going downhill. She didn't give in at first and he became more insitant. She finally stopped fighting him, realizing that he might get suspicious if she kept up her defense. He crawled on top of her, she spread her legs and let him fuck her. She waited for him to fall asleep and then went into the bathroom began cleaning herself.
As i've sadi before, I don't love this side of her. But there is somthing hot about knowing that she, my wife, the mother of my child, was used as just a fuck hole by so many diffrent dicks before we were married.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to amac65 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample