uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-23-2018, 04:23 PM

Thanked 5,135 Times in 246 Posts
Default water park

A few years ago my wife and I took our kids to a major theme park in Florida, and spent two of the days at the associated waterparks. On both days, there were tour groups of late teenage/early twenties kids from Brazil. So the park was overrun with hot Brazilian girls, many of whom were wearing thongs. It was amazing. I remember at one point being on a stairway up to the top of a ride and being eye level with three sweet asses, just feet in front of me. It was all I could do to be discrete.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:52 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Tri-Top and the Wind

Some years ago we were on a motorcycle and sidecar trip through Nevada. My wife was in the sidecar, and I was, of course, the rider of the rig. It was a very hot and windy August day. We had been on the road some time, and were traveling on the Loneliest Highway. After getting fairly low on gas, we spotted a gas station and pulled in. My wife was wearing an orange mini-tri top with strings for upper straps around the neck and a second set for the area around the back. Apparently, the hot weather had caused her to rub against the vinyl seat to attempt to get some air between her basically bare back and the vinyl seat. The skin and vinyl created an uncomfortably combination that caused her to be moving a lot. While getting the gas, she got out of the sidecar and was shaking her long hair as she stood there in an attempt to generate a little airflow. I noticed the attendant watching her as I put the gas in the tank. Then, suddenly, she let out a scream as her top's back strap popped undone. The wind was blowing 20+ mph, and she was attempting to corral the loose beast as it flapped in the heavy wind. The station attendant let out a loud "Wow!" as he watched the exhibition. Finally, after a minute or so, she eventually grabbed it and tied it with the strap at the front and the two tri-top sections on her back. Once tied, she flipped the top around to cover those nice huge boobs. The gas station attendant took the gas filler hose and returned it to the pump. I paid, and as I was leaving with my wife safely back in the sidecar, he said, "Gee, thanks, and I really do hope you two come back again soon!" I think my wife made his day and maybe his entire week.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:27 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

back at a first year college party we got around to arm wrestling. A girl I had dated decided she wanted to arm wrestle because she'd been working out a bit and wanted to see if I thought she'd gotten stronger. It was a warm evening and the party was in a friend's house. She was wearing only a tank top and it wasn't overly tight. So as you can guess, if you watched from the side you got a perfect view inside her tank top at her side tit when she leant down to arm wrestle. Suddenly a few guys noticed, but none were silly enough to saying anything, so every guy wanted to challenge her. She was really excited because the guys were either letting her win or making out she was good at it, but it was all just delaying tactics so everybody could get a good look. She was an a cup but with really nice pointy boobs and nipples.

Perhaps she knew and didn't care though. She wasn't wearing a bra and the top wasn't tight... but women can be total oblivious to such things sometimes... or the good old plausible deniability. It could have been the right time of the month for her as well and in heat so to speak. You really just never ever know...
Old 06-01-2019, 07:56 AM

Thanked 2,645 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
Mrs B is a stockings wearer. Sometimes hold-ups, never tights (pantyhose) .......
Garters!!?? She wears garters in these days!! Kool

Last edited by Turtle; 06-01-2019 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Shortened quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

I had one (sort of) a few weeks ago.

Met with a group of friends at a local restaurant, all pretty naughty/kinky people. A few of them went outside for a smoke and when they came back, one gal told me the story of how the zipper on her dress had popped open, leaving her on full display for a couple of minutes! She was wearing panties underneath, not sure about bra. But the other friends surrounded her to keep her out of view until she could get the zipper fixed again. Couple of guys walking past asked if they could help.

The worst part is, I'm not a smoker... so I totally missed it! She was teasing me about it because she knows I have such a huge embarrassment fetish.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 12:15 PM

About a month ago my g/f and I attended her friends wedding. My g/f wore tan khaki-type pants and a white button up blouse, as she got dressed she tried to decide whether to tuck the blouse in or leave it untucked. Eventually she decided to tuck the blouse in, the blouse length was a bit short so whenever she sat down the blouse would untuck. Being stubborn she continually kept tucking the blouse in and/or pulling her pants up higher in an effort to keep the shirt in place. Fast forward a few hours later at the reception and after several drinks, my g/f goes over to another table and kneels down to talk to her friends grandmother, again her shirt untucks and she reaches back to tuck her shirt in, but in her tipsy state or rush to tuck in her shirt she inadvertently tucked her shirt into her thong, when she stood up she pulled up her pants (along with her thong) and sat back at our table. She's was seated on my right and from the side I could easily see the left side waistband of her thong, I enjoy a good panty shot and decided to get us some more drinks, on my way back to our table I could easily see about 2 inches of her thong showing in the back. The added bonus was the obvious contrast of her white shirt tucked into her powder blue VS v-string with the signature waistband. Surprisingly no one told her about her mishap, eventually she went to the bathroom and when she came back her shirt was untucked, she embarrassingly laughed and told me that she had tucked her shirt into her thong. I played it off and said no one probably noticed, but I wondered how many guys did get a peek.

This is the thong she was wearing.
Attached Thumbnails
blue and white VS - back.JPG  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to willie44 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 02:49 PM

Default Great story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seharris01 View Post
This happened about a week ago. I am not sure this is the right place for it, but it seems to fit. It was a big party for our whole department at the bosses house. He was grilling out for us at his pool. His daughter who must have been 16 or 17 came out in a tiny yellow string bikini. She look so hot. When he saw her he told her what she had on was inappropriate since none of the guest were planning on swimming. Well being a stubborn daughter she argued with him and his wife intervened and said no one would care. She started walking off of course most people were watching, but pretending not to since it was an argument. Her little brother runs buy her grabbing the string and runs in the house with the bottom part of her swim suit. She just stood there for a minute I think shocked and then ran after him.
That’s awesome! What did you see? Front or back?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JTP12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 02:50 PM

Default Awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie44 View Post
About a month ago my g/f and I attended her friends wedding. My g/f wore tan khaki-type pants and a white button up blouse, as she got dressed she tried to decide whether to tuck the blouse in or leave it untucked.
That is a cute thong! I love my wife has clothing malfunctions.

Last edited by Turtle; 03-16-2021 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTP12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 08:38 AM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife and I stopped at a Sonic drive-in to get a bite yesterday, my wife was driving. In the SUV to my right was a MILF with several kids. I was trying to decide what to order when the lady next to me reached to something, the armhole on her sleeveless blouse was way too large and her entire breast was exposed. I was staring at this beautiful site just as my wife turned to me and asked 'do you know what you want to eat?'

She saw what I was looking at when I mumbled 'oh yes', of course I got an immediate shot to the ribs.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP12 View Post
That’s awesome! What did you see? Front or back?
I saw them both she was facing me when it came off and I saw her butt as she ran in the house chasing her brother.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seharris01 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia