Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2016, 09:36 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Always Braless

You all are so sweat. Thank you all so much for all the kind things you said about me and my tits. I have used my tits to seduce a lot of men. My nipples always get hard when I see a man looking at them and always helps to show them off. When a man sucks on my tits I nearly cum. They're still very sensative and just feeling a loose thin blouse rubbing on my nipples when I walk turns me on. One time back in the 80's I was at a party. I had on my husbands favorite blue dress on. It's a thin halter dress cut to the waist in the front and quite short. My girlfriends new boyfriend was talking to me by the hallway. He couldn't raise his eyes to mine. He was staring at my half exposed tits and of course it was turning me on and making my nipples hard. He finally looked me in the eye. I grinned at him and asked him if he liked them? He looked like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I was so turned on by then I took his hand and slid it inside my dress and said, "It's OK, I don't mind if you rub my tits. When he started rubbing them I was gone. I looked down at his pants and knew I couldn't send him back to the party like that. (Or me either. I wasn't wearing panties and I was afraid I would start dripping on the floor. I looked around and no one was looking at us so I drug him around the corner into the bathroom. I untied my halter and let the front of my dress fall off. he rubbed my bare tits and kissed my neck while I got his pants undone. He had a very big impressive dick. I pushed him back, turned around, pushed my dress up, bent over the sink and said, "Fuck me hard!" It's a good thing I was dripping wet or he would have split me into with that monster. He just shoved it in hard but boy did that feel good. He grunted like a pig while he fucked me. I started cumming and it was all I could do not to scream. It lasted all of about one minute or two but that was all we needed. He filled my sweat little pussy with a huge load of cum. It poured out of me when he pulled out. He sat back on the edge of the tub exhausted and I sat down on the bathmat rug leaving a big wet spot. I told him to leave before someone came in. It took me a few minutes to retie my top and clean myself up but when I left the bathroom I could still feel it trying to run down my legs. I found my husband, drug him upstairs to an empty bedroom, flopped down on the bed, told my husband I was just fucked, and pulled his mouth down between my spread legs to my still very wet pussy. My husband ate me like a starving man while I played with my titties and told him about what happened. After he had finished licking me clean I got down on my knees by the bed and sucked my husband's purple throbbing hardon off. What a great party.
I thought you might like a couple more pictures of me. Here is one of me at around 20 years old and another of me in my late 50s. even now I have no shortage of men wanting to suck on them and fuck me. Enjoy them!
Attached Thumbnails
c10.jpg   Pam44-001.jpg  

Old 11-14-2016, 07:36 PM

Default Alaways Braless

Thank you. I love all the nice things you all have said about me. I wish you all had been at that party in the woods years ago. I would have taken care of you all.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 09:49 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Lifetime acheivement award

There are a lot of special people who contribute to this site, but I would like to nominate "Mrs. gbdick" for a Lifetime Achievement Award for her incredible contributions of both stories and pictures that back up those stories covering a 40 year period. I have read and re-read both your and your husband's account of the afternoon you met dozens of times and it always turns me on. I have a couple photos of my wife and I from our first date (not nude) so I know how cool it is to see and remember who you were at that moment. And to have your first photo be topless, how cool is that!

gbick, I sincerely thank you for being who you are and for sharing some of it with us, and I hope you can continue to suck whatever cocks need sucking for many years to come.

Cheers!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2016, 10:03 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Barbarella only wears a bra when she absolutely has to and even then she doesn't like it. She is an A cup with fantastic nipples, so there are almost always two pencil erasers trying to escape from her tops we we are at home. She doesn't let that happen in most situations while we are out, but there have been some times where she's been more carefree than others.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2016, 05:51 PM

Default Always Braless

Thank you so much. My husband and I have had so many sexual adventures in our life that it's easy to look back and re-live them here. having a husband that loves to watch me show off or fuck other men helps. Being that I'm 60 now I love everybody looking at what few pictures we have left of me when I was young and dancing naked for a living. It helps too that even now we both are as horny as when we were 20. Just a few minutes ago I was moving boxes in our basement when my hubby came downstairs and saw me. I was wearing a thin white cotton T shirt. My nipples showed through real well. Hubby came over to me and started rubbing my nipples. I smiled at him, pulled up my shirt and said, "Is this what you want?" He bent over and sucked on them a minute and I noticed his pants sticking out, so I rubbed him through his pants. He let out a groan and I said, "You like them don't you?" He stopped sucking, looked down at his hardon and said, "You think?" There was a stool nearby so I grabbed it, sat down, and started undoing his pants. His nice hard dick popped out when his pants hit the floor. I put my arms up and he pulled my T shirt over my head and tossed it. I looked up at him and proceeded to give him one of my patented blow jobs. It only took a few minutes before he was ready. (No one last long in my mouth) I looked up and asked him, "Swallow or tits?" He groaned out, "TITS!" so I went back to work until he croaked out he was cumming. I took him out of my mouth, leaned in and jerked him off onto my still firm tities. After a minute for his recovery he licked his cum off of my tits, and nursed on my nipples until I was cleaned off. I jumped up on our pool table, he pulled off my shorts, and he dived in to my hairy pussy eating me to several wonderful orgasms. All the men seem to go for a good set of tits. Here's a couple more of me since you have all been so nice.

The first one is me at around 21 just after a bath. I think it's a good view of my lovely tits and my furry bush.

The second one is from when I was shaking my tits in peoples faces, dancing naked, a couple years later. You can tell by my shaved pussy. Girls just didn't shave back then but since I got more tips when I spread my legs and they could see my pussy lips better, my hubby kept me shaved. My hubby took the picture but it's our next door neighbor sucking on my tits. He found out I was dancing, came to see me and literally panted after me. I took pity on him and for a year or so he fucked me more than my hubby. He had a thing for my tits. He worked 3rd shift, had a nice dick, and could get it up 3 times before my hubby came home from work. Many times my hubby came home to find me being fucked by him. Hubby was usually tired and would just watch until Jake, our neighbor, had filled my pussy and sometimes ass full of his cum. After dinner I got it from my hubby once or twice on the nights I didn't work dancing. On Thurs. Fri. Sat. and Sun. nights I danced and I would either get it from hubby or a man I picked up at the club. What fun times we all had back then. Lots of sex and lots of happy men.
Attached Thumbnails
c*nt34.jpg   c9.jpg  

Old 11-24-2016, 10:30 PM

Thanked 3,647 Times in 102 Posts
Default Caught braless in the rain.

Wife managed to get drenched and transparent. Entertained a few guys like that.
Attached Thumbnails
caught in a downpour.JPG  
Old 11-25-2016, 01:47 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
Wife managed to get drenched and transparent. Entertained a few guys like that.
Please tell us about the few guys and how you noticed them being entertained. Also, her reaction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 08:50 PM

Default Always Braless

A few years ago I went to a department store to buy some new clothes. My husband and I noticed a young man following us around trying to sneak peeks at me. As you all know I never wear a bra. I had on a tight knit thin top and kind of a vest over it. When I moved a certain way the vest moved out of the way and my nipples were clearly visible. While I was holding up blouses the young man was really getting an eyeful. After a lot of being stared at I told my husband what I had planned. I took off my vest, handed it to my hubby to hold, grabbed a couple of blouses, and walked over to a mirror near the hansom young man. My husband watched while this guys eyes nearly came out of their sockets. The poor fellow was now standing about 6 feet from me panting. I suddenly turned around and stepped in front of him, held the 2 blouses up on either side of me and said, "Which one do you think will look best on me?" The poor guy could barely speak. My knit top was now stretched tight across my tits clearly showing everything. I looked down and the young mans dick was tenting his pants pretty bad. I winked at my husband, grabbed the guys hand and pulled him into the changing room a few feet away. There was hardly anyone else in that part of the store so no one saw us. Hubby kept watch. When I closed the curtain the young guy was moaning and staring down at my barley covered tits. I moved up to him and said, "It's OK to touch them." He still didn't move so I pulled my top up and put his hands on them. He started panting and moaning harder as his hands squeezed my tits. After a moment I pulled his head down to suck on them. As he started sucking on my nipples I reached down to rub his hard dick and take it out of his pants. Just after I touched it he groaned real loud, and pumped his hips a little. I knew he had cum in his pants. The poor guy stood straight up with a sad shocked expression on his face and turned and ran out of the dressing room. After a moment I put my top back down and turned to leave. My husband stuck his head in and asked, "What happened?" I pulled him into the dressing room, sat down on the seat, pushed my husband to his knees, pulled my skirt up, spread my legs, and said, "Eat and I'll tell you what happened." My husband has a very talented tongue and since I rarely wear panties, he had a easy time getting to my now very wet pussy. We never saw the poor fellow again. Too bad he missed out on a nice blow job.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:20 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I've always liked showing off my tits since the first guy sucked on them when I was a young teen. I found out real quick what power they had over men when you flashed them or showed a little nipple in a thin blouse. (Of course being able to give a great blow job helps too.) The fact that the no bra look was fashionable in the 70s made it socially OK to show your tits helped a lot too. I've always loved to show mine and since my hubby and I have always had an open marriage he loved to see me use my big tits to seduce another man into fucking me. (Usually in front of my husband who jerked off watching me) I still have firm tits and don't own a bra. I thought you all might like a young and older photo of me to show just how firm my tits still are. One picture is me at 20 the other is me in my late 50s. (Sorry about the quality of the second one. It stuck to the photo album page before I scanned it.) Enjoy!
Why did you stop shaving your c*nt? Looked great in some of the photos you shared earlier. Hairy muff is definitely not a turn on!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 04:41 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default no knickers, occasional bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I met my wife in 1970. The no bra look was just coming in. On our second date I had her naked and I was sucking on her very firm c cup tits. I told her they were so firm and beautiful that she didn't need to wear a bra. Well she took what I said to heart and rarely wore one after that. (she also didn't wear panties much after that either but that's another story) Thin blouses, low cut, see through, she seemed to take great delight in showing them off after that. When she found out how hard it got me she seemed to stick them out and rub them against me all the time. My friends have always commented on them and her nipples showing through. Now they're just as nice and big and she doesn't even own a bra anymore. They still make me hard.
I didn't meet my now wife until 1988 when she was 24 and I was 37. She had amazingly huge tits for a little woman. We quickly got into a routine where she would only wear a bra one day each week. I threw away all her knickers and loved it when she flashed her tits and c*nt in public. She still only wears a bra one day each week - and still doesn't have any knickers. lucky me!!
Attached Thumbnails
2003_0427AF crop.JPG   2015-06-22 23.02.02a.jpg  

DSCF3787a.JPG   DSCN0100 GG Indianapolis 2a.JPG  

IMG_0988b.jpg   IMG_7070 2014-0817a.JPG  

Attached Images

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer