or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2018, 06:34 AM

Thanked 3,622 Times in 279 Posts
Default those ARE great nipples!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
Thanks. She is currently breast feeding so they are even more pronounced.

I went and purchased a bunch of see thru shirts for her to wear bra less during our trip to the inlaws next week. Here is one example, can you see thru it good? Also curious why my pics post sideways lol.
It's not nearly as see thru as the one in the first photo. This one barely shows any color where her nipples are, although their shape is obvious. I'd return it and get another like the first one in a different color. (although the thought of her opening some of those buttons is fun!)

If my sister wore a top like the first one on a visit to my home, I'd be spending as much time with her as possible- and try to sneak a photo or two!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 06:58 AM

Thanked 5,906 Times in 800 Posts

The last few weeks in UK has been quite hot, even at night;

Wanting some drinks/ice to cool down, but not wanting to bother about getting dressed for the shops, I just put on a long T shirt, & flip flops.. and off we went..

Even though nothing on show, was still quite a thrill walking along the road, & into shop knowing there's nothing on underneath.. the chiller displays were a welcome relief, and the effect it had was clearly noticed by till guy.. think i made his evening!

Was dead quite walking home, so we went full nude for the last few hundred yards. Might try full buff shop walk, if the weather holds!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 12:24 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

Probably this pic a few years back when we were going to dinner in Providence and then meeting another swinger couple. She turned some heads at Providence Place.
Attached Thumbnails
ProvidenceDateNIght copy.jpg  
Old 07-21-2018, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts
Default in front of neighbor

my wife goes braless a lot. Almost always if home... one day last week we were working in the flower bed out side and our neighbor came over to bring us some veggies. She didnt have a bra on and I looked and her nips were hard and very visible in front of him im sure he loved the view.... ive been trying for years to get her to show him her tits or let me show him. he has sent her dick pics before.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 09:18 AM

Thanked 2,448 Times in 315 Posts

[QUOTE=Wp57;2643872]Thanks. She is currently breast feeding so they are even more pronounced. Thank you

I went and purchased a bunch of see thru shirts for her to wear bra less during our trip to the inlaws next week. Here is one example, can you see thru it good? Also curious why my pics post sideways lol.[/QUOTEou are a lucky man to have such a sexy and fun wife. I could only imagine being with her when around friends and she is not wearing a bra. I wonder what their wives think.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ess125 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 01:59 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts
Default Just the other day...

FYI: my wife almost never wears bras. Never at home or in daily life or when we go out. She doesn't really need to due to her smaller breast size. But she does have pronounced nipples. She'll often wear one of those tank top cup type thingies or just nothing at all.

The missus and I went to a cafe for lunch. We walked there, had lunch, walked home. We had a good time but nothing out of the ordinary. No sexual banter or shenanigans, just a pleasant walk with a nice lunch and a pleasant walk home.

On the way home she says to me, "Do you think they (staff & customers) could see my nipples? I've got nothing on underneath this top."
At first I was perplexed as the question just came out of nowhere. I then looked at her chest and tried to see them. I couldn't really as the top is rippled and not overly tight. So I told her I didn't think so (always the best answer! Allows plausible deniability to continue).

So she starts to push the top around asking if I can see them as she moves it. You could see them in some of the situations.

I'm guessing she felt a little naughty for going out in a top that given the right angle and positioning would allow them to be seen.

As I have learned with my wife, this question was an indicator. An indicator that she was feeling frisky. I've posted elsewhere that my missus isn't overt, but rather quite subtle with her ways of telling me she is frisky.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 06:16 AM

Thanked 3,622 Times in 279 Posts
Default Follow up?

Did you follow up on her frisky feelings? We always have sex after my GF shows at a restaurant, and I like to tell her how sexy she looked, if it was easy to see through or into her top, how many guys I noticed looking, etc. and ask who she noticed paying attention to her show. It's easy to tell from her answer which viewer or type of guy excited her the most, and I like to use stuff like that to encourage future displays. (It's almost always the busboy/s whose attention turns her on the most; I think being younger they are more obvious in their looking and she likes it)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 10:39 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Did you follow up on her frisky feelings? We always have sex after my GF shows at a restaurant, and I like to tell her how sexy she looked, if it was easy to see through or into her top, how many guys I noticed looking, etc. and ask who she noticed paying attention to her show. It's easy to tell from her answer which viewer or type of guy excited her the most, and I like to use stuff like that to encourage future displays. (It's almost always the busboy/s whose attention turns her on the most; I think being younger they are more obvious in their looking and she likes it)
Yeah, but it had to wait until later that night as life got in the way and scuppered any afternoon delight.
And same as you, I like to incorporate the exhibitionism at some point in the bedroom shenanigans.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 06:45 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default B less

My wife is very well endowed with G-cups and never goes braless in public. We were at the nude beach one day and I got a little tipsy drinking and decided it would be good fun to hide her bra in my shorts pocket (it required a lot of folding). As we were getting ready to leave she started searching everywhere for her bra. We had two backpacks, chairs with pockets, etc. so there were lots of places it could have ended up. At some point she said, “Screw it, I’ll find it later,” and put on her blouse, thinking we would just walk to the car and leave. However, on the way to the car we met an artist friend who convinced us to come visit his exhibition in a local gallery. This artist was a nudist also, so my wife wasn’t concerned about him seeing her braless since he had seen her naked many times. We promised to stop by the gallery in a few minutes on our way home.

We park outside the gallery and as we were walking in with my wife’s considerable assets wobbling in her blouse we ran into some friends of ours who were out with their daughter. We are standing there talking. I could tell the husband was happy to see her. When we finally ended the conversation and went into the gallery she said, “Of course I have to run into people I know when I’m braless.”

Later than evening when she found her bra which I had replaced in her backpack, she said “What the hell, I thought I put it there.” I never owned up to my little prank.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:12 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

One of the best aspects of a woman being braless is your being able to compare her with how she looks when she's wearing her bra. 99% of the time she's showing her tits haltered and then there's this moment where you get to see how they really hang, especially if her top is thin. I don't care if they hang just a bit or if they hang more so. It's learning the truth about her body that's the turn on.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s