photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-26-2018, 04:54 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

It wasn't one particular time, but at one point I got bored of sex because of the variety and regularity. The variety only highlighted that many girls weren't all that different. I was just going through the motions in the end and it all blurred together. I would instantly regret it once I got their kit off and realised I actually had to do something! haha.

But in saying that, I enjoyed nearly all my encounters on reflection and wouldn't change them. We nearly always had fun in the lead up or at dinner or out for drinks etc. It wasn't just sex.

I had to go through that though to get to the lasses who were incredible and did want to try something different or had a real spark to them. That made it worth it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 07:16 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I can relate to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
It wasn't one particular time, but at one point I got bored of sex because of the variety and regularity. The variety only highlighted that many girls weren't all that different. I was just going through the motions in the end and it all blurred together. I would instantly regret it once I got their kit off and realised I actually had to do something! haha.

But in saying that, I enjoyed nearly all my encounters on reflection and wouldn't change them. We nearly always had fun in the lead up or at dinner or out for drinks etc. It wasn't just sex.

I had to go through that though to get to the lasses who were incredible and did want to try something different or had a real spark to them. That made it worth it.

right now with my wife it seems the variety or lack there of has become the issue. the spark seems to be gone and can't quite put my finger on how to reignite the desire. not the worst sex ever but becoming boring sex.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 11:06 AM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts
Default Put your thumb in her ass, Rick.

Tell her how you want her to see how many cocks she can take at once... pretend you're drunk or something, that way you could always recant if you are that concerned with maintaining the status quo. If you never say anything, how will she know?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 11:58 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default funny thing is

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
Tell her how you want her to see how many cocks she can take at once... pretend you're drunk or something, that way you could always recant if you are that concerned with maintaining the status quo. If you never say anything, how will she know?

I've told her when sober. I want her to take on another cock or two but still no dice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 06:24 PM

Thanked 54,968 Times in 2,116 Posts

My first wife as a real cold fish. We went to a very puritanical church related school, so despite some playing around including fingering and me eating her pussy, we 'saved it for marriage'. She was a nice lady, and seemingly liked the foreplay, and got nice and wet, although she never would suck my cock. But once I put my dick in, it pushed the 'off' button. Too bad, she was a nice lady, and was pretty nice to look at, but just found sex uninteresting. The only good news is that in response to hearing 'are you done yet?' enough times, I became very slow at cumming. I thought I must be the worlds worst fucker.
The first lady I dated, only a month or so after moving out, was a multi-orgasmic screamer (the EXACT opposite of the first wife), and with me being a guy who took a long time to cum, it worked out well. With her there was nothing I could have done NOT to have her have multiple orgasms.......well, we never got into any really kinky and disgusting stuff.....but every thing else we did (including anal) seemed to push the 'cum now' button.
Should have married that girl, alas she was the 'one who got away'.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
right now with my wife it seems the variety or lack there of has become the issue. the spark seems to be gone and can't quite put my finger on how to reignite the desire. not the worst sex ever but becoming boring sex.
Take her out for an evening to a show or dinner and hotel afterwards. If you havnt noticed a lot of pics on here are taken in hotels
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 08:33 PM

Default The worst

The worst I had was also with my wife. During the 3 weeks we spent in a suite with her fucking about 40 different guys almost constantly (10-12 hours a day) was when my worst sex happened. As we were packing up to go home I felt the urge to play with her myself. I got a BJ which was phenomenal by the way but she got on her hands and knees in the floor of the bedroom in our suite and told me to fuck her good one last time on our trip. Now im not a big guy but once I stuck it in her pussy she felt very well used and worn out. I lasted about 2 minutes of barely feeling anything before eventually i just had her finish by sucking me off. Sex is rare these days but I get off by watching other people fuck her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 04:41 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Worst I had was my best female friend. We'd been friends since the age of 7 and never had so much of a kiss until we were mid-20s. We had a drunken afternoon that turned into a drunken evening back at mine. I got changed in front of her for a dare, she showed me her boobs, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. It was totally weird and not exciting. I'm not sure I even got fully hard, but strangely came really quickly but tried to carry on and get her to finish. We were totally out of rhythm and there was zero connection. No words spoken during or after, never been mentioned since. Was very awkward and not fun....

She DID give me a handjob on the way back from a night out a few years later. THAT was good
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 05:01 AM

99% of sex is in your own mind. If you aren't into it then the other person isn't to blame and will probably pick up on it anyway.

I don't think looks come into it either - the ugliest people can turn out to be the sexiest for no apparent reason other than their commitment to the act ;-)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tedeath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 09:06 AM

(from a ways back in the thread)
Quote:
But I can't remember anyone falling asleep during sex.
Unfortunately, I can, as it was me. I'd just been on the road for well over 24 hours and was staying overnight at my fiance's house. She snuck into the room (her parents bedroom was directly overhead) and we quickly wound up with her on top, rocking away. I had a hard time staying awake, even though I had no trouble staying hard. It was good, but with me already laying on my back, dog tired, it was hard not for me to keep dozing off. I'd have changed the position, but I was too darned tired!

Except for the time when her former aide died (my post of 3 years back), we never had bad sex. She was always ready to go and often took the lead. It always took her a long time to orgasm, so our routine was for me to use a vibrator on her, then we'd have intercourse. As she never had kids, her vagina stayed snug and was always a great fuck. But, after menopause, she's dried up and her vaginal tissue has gotten thin (so her delightful snugness now works against us).

We used a lot of lube, but she'd wind up bleeding after every session (can't even finger her without causing her pain). At the same time, I had prostate surgery, so now I only ejaculate a small amount of urine (if anything). Besides, there was nerve damage, so my orgasms are rarely more than mildly 'interesting'. Net result is that a hand job is all I can expect. Didn't think my sex life would be over before I reached 65 (she's nearly 70), but it pretty much is. So, the 'worst' is now normal for us.

F
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018