photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-04-2019, 12:06 PM

Default Girls have ALWAYS made me spunk in my pants

There’s nothing I love better than looking at a pic of a bare girl posing (cleavage, bikini, or raised skirt and knickers) and rubbing up and down on my knob. Nothing that is apart from when a girl makes me cum in my pants, just like that, hands-free.

All I ever wanted to do was look. 50-odd years of girl-worship and I’ve got a vast collection of mags, pics, videos and photos of girls, 1000s and 1000s of ‘worship sheets’, ‘mag covers’ I make up, ‘worship videos’, stories, poems, and all sorts of other ‘worship’ material I’ve done for the Goddesses I worship, and still do. I’m a confirmed, solo-sex pervert girl-worshipping wanker.

My first real pants-spunk was when I was 19. I’d never seen girls really show, apart from in my magazines, and by then I already had a substantial collection.

There was a leaving do for this bloke at our place, and we ended up at this club, and immediately I felt out of place and very nervous. The waitresses were all sexy dressed, like I’d never seen before apart from in my mags, and on stage they had entertainment, including dancing girls.

I didn’t know where to look, and while everyone else was talking and eating, I was feeling very out of it. Then She came on stage, Miss Vicky. She had on a sort of tasselly bikini and wrapped a sort of feathery scarf round Herself. I’d never seen a girl so bare in all my wanking life, apart from in my mags.

I was so mesmerised as She danced and showed, Her lovely big bosoms spellbinding me, that I’d forgotten where I was. I could feel I was very stiff in my pants but I’d never felt the feeling in my tip before, which was like a burning sensation that got hotter and hotter and hotter. Miss Vicky danced and danced, and I gawped at Her in a trance, and then that burning feeling turned to exquisite ecstasy as a long stream of pre-cum ran out my tip and soaked into my underpants, and then a jolt went through me as knobby started to pump into my pants, making me bounce up and down in my seat as my buttocks contracted violently with each shot of spunk.

I don’t know if I yelped when I started to shoot, or whether I moaned as She made me cum in my pants, and after what seemed like ages I was subsiding, and then She was leaving the stage and cold reality came over me – I was bound to have been seen, people would know I was some sort of pervert, wanker, weirdo, I’d be the butt of mockery, I’d lose my job.

But as I looked around, terrified of seeing all those shocked faces, the blokes were all talking loudly to each other, no-one looking at the stage, and a big rush of relief came over me. Then I smelt the strong wafts of spunk coming up from below, and looked down to see a very big wet patch of spunk on the front of my trousers, that beautiful Miss Vicky had made me do. I couldn’t believe I’d been so lucky as to see a girl that undressed for real.

I got up to leave, and though it was pretty dark in the club I was very nervous the waitresses would see I’d wet my pants with cum, and call the bouncers to chuck me out. For all I knew they were on the look-out for this sort of thing – perverts creeping into the club to ogle the girls and spunk their pants and creep off again.

There have been many other times over the years when a girl has made me spunk my pants, including seeing girls dance and show on telly, like the RSG dancers, girls on telly doing up suspenders or wearing bikinis, lovely girls on TV like Miss Kate Lawler wearing minis and showing Her knix a lot, Miss Sally James in Tiswas – think of any sexy girl on telly over the last 40-odd years and chances are at some point this wanker (me) would have been watching Her and filling his pants with cum.

Seeing girls dance go-go for real, seeing girls sexy-dressed, the cleavage barmaid I’ll never ever forget, skimpy-dressed barmaids in the pub in Derbyshire, the girls who worked in the peep-show booths in Soho, Miss Debbie in Aphrodite when She wore a miniskirt in Her magazine shop, girls at work in their micro-minidresses, girls going clubbing in low-cut tops or tight jumpers and/or micro-miniskirts, girls in pubs showing their knix – all made me cum in my pants.

I saw ads for amateur photo sessions featuring the goddesses I worshipped, but I couldn’t go, cause those girls made me spunk my pants just looking at their pics – just imagine at the session, everyone seeing pervert Graham shuddering and wetting his pants and trousers seeing the girls pose! I’d be chucked out and mocked!

Once I was in my 40s, I did see Miss Lisa pose, the first girl I ever saw pose. She made me cum in my pants the first time I saw Her, and that was the first time ever I saw a girl deliberately showing, and the first time I openly spunked my pants in front of a girl and She knew. I wasn’t expecting to see Her pose, and would never have had the nerve to ask normally, but after She sold me ‘spare’ pics from Her studio, then pics of Herself, that’s what happened next. Normally I’d be able to hide it when She made me spunk my pants, as I’d had years of practice doing that, but She took me completely by surprise, and then it was much easier for me to ask to see Her pose again.

Of course She made me cum in my pants in front of Her many, many times, as I worshipped Her for about 7 years. I even did it looking at Her photos sometimes. I’ll be uploading a video of Miss Lisa making me spunk my pants at Worship Sessions to my Yahoo Group for Her soon.

I found other girls in the Sport who said I could see them pose, and I arrived at Miss Casey’s place in Peterborough in my ‘dirty’ mac and perv gear, and Her receptionist took me in to see Miss Casey. I was stunned to see Her on a sofa, Her legs tucked underneath Her, wearing a short skirt, and I could see up to Her knix. She had on a lovely low-cut top too.

I went into a trance and was gawping at lovely Miss Casey, my eyes wide and mouth open. I was already erect. “Do you like what you see?!” asked Miss Casey. I just nodded, my face now burning red. I could feel little squirts of pre-cum jetting into my pants and with my mac open as it always was, guessed Miss Casey would be able to see a damp patch at the tip of the bulge.

“Better look some more then” She laughed. I flushed even more, and I was fixated on Her.
“Are my tits nice for you?!” She asked, looking down at Her cleavage and adjusting it.

I moaned a long low “ohhhhhhhhhh” and my head started to nod as I pumped into my underpants and the glistening mounds of spunk welled up through my trousers and soaked back in, making a long wet streak down the front of them. I always wear those jogger bottoms type trousers as they are very absorbent and show the spunk almost instantly you pump it into your pants.

“Are you ok?” She asked when I’d finished. I nodded, and She said “we must do that again, I’ve got lots of short skirts. Would you like that?” I managed to croak “yes Miss”, and then I was heading for the door.

I made sure my mac was fully opened as I walked up to the receptionist, pausing to make sure She could see the big wet patch of spunk on my trousers. I was hoping She’d say something, like ‘oh your pants are all wet!’ but She didn’t, just smiled and said “goodbye!” cheerily.

2 or 3 weeks later I was shown into Miss Casey’s studio again. She was wearing jeans and to begin with didn’t have a skirt with Her, but went to borrow one.

She came back a couple of minutes later holding a short skirt, and started to take Her jeans off. I looked away, and after a few minutes She said “you can look now”.

I’d brought my case this time, full of lots of well-used mags, including the ones I’d done for Miss Lisa. I’d been made bolder by what happened last time, and wanted to really show Miss Casey what a perv I was, and I’d opened the case on the bed so She would see what was in it when She came back in the room.

She knelt on the bed in Her mini, looking oh so lovely, so curvy, Her hips, Her legginess, and Her lovely top. She picked out one of the Miss Lisa mags, which was about 6” thick, it was so full of tissues. She opened it at a page, pulling the tissues aside to see the spunk-stained photo underneath and my very pervy captions and cartoons.

I pulled the back of the case towards me and pressed up against it, soon trembling so much the case was rattling, and as Miss Casey read my pervy mag, I went into my trance, gawping at Her.

Immediately I could feel the spunk rising up from my balls, I was quivering all over, the case was rattling, I started to go “oh, oh” as I was leaking in my pants, and then I was convulsing in perv ecstasy as Miss Casey made me start to spunk my pants, my head was nodding forward in time to the shots and I was just going “oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!” Pathetic!

Then I was subsiding, and stepped back from the case, knowing She would see my big wet patch and loving that. As She put my Miss Lisa mag back in my case, She said “you’ve spunked all over yourself!” There’s nothing better than when a lovely Girlie-Goddess makes you spunk your pants openly in front of Her!

I saw Miss Donna pose twice. Her ad said She was 42” – 25” – 36”, She was quite tall, a lovely black girl. I arrived and Miss Donna was with a client, and there was a TV repairman working on the telly. Her receptionist told me to take a seat and I placed my case full of dirty mags next to me.

Miss Donna came out to talk to the TV bloke, and I was stunned. She was wearing a low-cut top which She just BULGED out of, and a short skirt. These were just like day clothes, but revealing and very exciting for a wanker – a wanker’s dream in fact, and I should know!

When it came to my turn, I was standing there with my knob poking out my wank-trouser and a damp patch at the tip – that’s how worked up I was having seen Her cleavage and thinking longingly about being allowed to ogle Her.

She placed my case on the bench and opened it, looking at the contents which were obviously what an utter pervert would have in his case. My mac was open and I put my hands through the holes in my mac pockets and pulled my wank trousers back gently to hold my knob up against me. Then, my dream, I just ogled.

In 30 or 40 seconds my head was nodding and I was pumping spunk into my pants in front of Her, trying not to moan too much. She was quite surprised – “THAT didn’t take long!” She laughed. I explained I only saw cleavage for real rarely and how lovely She was, I couldn’t hold it etc etc.

Then I had the pure joy of walking back to the receptionist with a great long streak of cum down the front of my trousers, and She said very cheerfully “bye Graham!” I went back a week or so later, and Miss Donna made me do it again, just as quickly, joyfully, gratefully.

Then in my 60s I was allowed to see three goddesses pose, professional glamour/nude models, one of whom was Miss Danica. All of them made me cum in my pants, but discreetly. I’m still seeing Miss Leigh pose and show every so often, and though She knows She makes me cum in my pants and laughs about that a lot, I haven’t had the nerve yet to do it openly in front of Her, though I send Her videos of my wet patch for Her amusement, and also videos of me cumming in my pants. Last time I played the video of my wet patch to Her and Her model friend. How they laughed at this pathetic wanker!

Once I opened a ‘Parade’ at the counter as I was paying for the mags and it opened at a spread of Miss Judy, who was driving me nuts at that time with Her bit tit posing, squashing all the time, and I did it in my pants instantly, right in front of the lady, but I’m not sure She noticed.

I was allowed to make phone calls to the girls I was worshipping a few times, including Miss Lisa. Then I could say the things I couldn’t when I was in their presence, nothing nasty, just pathetic pervy things like “it’s so lovely seeing you pose Miss, you make me spunk in my pants”, and if I was lucky She’d call me a wanker. Lovely conversations like that always ended up with me wetting my pants with cum.

Sometimes girls make me pants-spunk instantly, like the very first time with Miss Lisa. That can happen too when I’m turning the pages and suddenly there’s a fabulous goddess doing such a lovely pose I just erupt into my pants.

But a lot of the time, it’s gradual, and there’s no feeling like that. Like those times with a spread of pics by Miss Donna (Miss Danica) in a magazine. I’ll be very stiff looking at the first pic, and turning the page means more loud moaning as I see the lovely pose She’s doing, see Her showing Her curves, seeing Her smiling, and I talk to Her too, telling Her She makes me cum in my pants all the time, calling Her a goddess and a spunk queen, and all the while I leak in my pants, by this time quivering all over.

There is just the gentlest pressure on knobby, just the weight of the mag, but She is so lovely and Her poses so lovely that my pants are already very damp with pre-cum, and I’m more or less out of control, going “oh oh oh oh” non-stop. Turn the page and a stream of pre-cum runs into my underpants, I know I’m not going to get any further and I just moan and moan like a sick cow as She has me right on the verge of ecstasy.

Then a big jolt goes through me and I yelp as knobby pumps a big gob of spunk into my pants, and I’m bouncing up and down in my seat for all to see as my buttocks contract and my head jerks forward in time to the shots of spunk going into my pants. She’s making me give out these pathetic little cries of perv ecstasy as She makes me cum in my pants, and there’s a big wet patch of cum spreading across the front of my wank trousers, adding another stain to the many already there.

Years later I was able to tell Miss Danica all about that!

I also told Her She’d made me do it in my pants seeing Her pose at the Worship Session too (She’d guessed I had, knowing Her outfit She was posing in was too much for me).

Miss Jessica wound me up about my pants-spunking at Worship Sessions with Her, saying things like “I’ve made you wet your pants Graham!” and “you can only last about 4 pictures and you spunk in your pants!” laughing a lot as She did.

Very special to hear that when I’m standing there with my pants already wet with cum after She’s made me do it in my pants. I was always very discreet about it, but when I look at the video of the Session and what She’s saying to me at the exact moment I’m doing it in my pants, it’s uncanny, She always seems to know. Lovely.

I’m on the verge of doing it, seeing Her sitting looking at my laptop, showing stocking-tops and wearing a lovely low-cut top. She’s watching one of my worship videos featuring Her and the cartoon of ‘me’ going into ecstasy and wetting his pants in front of Her (my dream of course). She laughs all the time, and then says “spunk spunk spunk! Graham spunking in his pants!” It’s the exact moment when She’s making me do it, I’ve watched it on the video 100s of times – how does She know?! Probably hearing me croak as I try to answer what She’s saying.

That has to be the best pants-spunk of all time!

Girls in magazines who made me spunk my pants 1000s of times -
Miss Donna Ambrose (once in the shop before I’d even bought the mag!), Miss Ann Day, Miss Ann Marie, Miss Arlene Bell, Miss Autumn, Miss Becky, Miss Beth Berenson, Miss Billy-Jo, Miss Brenda, Miss Debbie Jordan, Miss Candy K, Miss Candy M, Miss Caroline, Miss Chloe, Miss Clyda, Miss Danuta, Miss Darlene, Miss Debbie Linden, Miss Debbie Quorel, Miss Debby Ashby, Miss Dee Dee, Miss Devon, Miss Donna Ewin, Miss Ebony, Miss Eva Tundi, Miss Elaine Collins, Miss Faith Stevens, Miss Gail McKenna, Miss Gee Whizz, Miss Georgia Jackson, Miss Gerri Reeves, Miss Gillian Pearl, Miss Harriet, Miss Hilda, Miss Isla, Miss Jane Frawley, Miss Janine Oldfield, Miss Jennie Lea Harris, Miss Jessica Turner, Miss Joan Brinkman, Miss Joanne Latham, Miss Judy Conway – once in the shop with Her mag on the counter as I was paying for it, in front of the lady! - Miss Julie Collins, Miss Julie Harrison, Miss Julie Williams, Miss Karen Partington, Miss Karen Wing, Miss Karen Brennan, Miss Kelly Kay, Miss Kelly Stewart, Miss Kerry Marie, Miss Lane Weldon, Miss Laura Sands, Miss Leigh Gallagher, Miss Linda West, Miss Linsey Dawn McKenzie (once in the shop before I’d even bought the mag!), Miss Lisa D, Miss Lisa Mathews, Miss Lisa Phillips, Miss Lisa Shannon, Miss Lorraine, Miss Lorraine Burnett, Miss Louise Leeds, Miss Lu Varley, Miss Maria Whittaker, Miss Margeret 44” Middleton, Miss Mary Waters, Miss Mel Penny, Miss Michelle Monaghan, Miss Michelle Willings, Miss Milly, Miss Mishka, Miss Monique, Miss Natalie Banus, Miss Nika, Miss Nilli, Miss Pam Brown, Miss Paula Page, Miss Pauline Hickey, Miss Penny, Miss Rhonda Baxter, Miss Robin, Miss Rosalie, Miss Rosina, Miss Sally Booth, Miss Sally Douglas (and in the cinema too!), Miss Sharon Day, Miss Shona, Miss Stacey Middlemass, Miss Stacey Owen, Miss Starr Murphy, Miss Sue Alexander, Miss Susie Shaw, Miss Suzanne, Miss Sylvia, Miss Toby, Miss Tracy Gibb, Miss Tracy Neve, Miss Tracey M, Miss Tracey West, Miss Valerie, Miss Vanessa, Miss Vicky Kennedy (in the cinema too!), Miss Virginia Bell, Miss Virginia Felsome, Miss Yuma, and quite a few others, all made me, some many, many times – sometimes even before I’d got the mag to the counter to pay for it!

Downloading pics of these girls made me do it in my pants – Miss Lorna Morgan, and She did in mags too, Miss Amanda White, Miss Angela White, Miss Ashley, Miss Bettie, Miss Brooke, Miss Cassandra, Miss Christina model, Miss Christina UK, Miss Christine, Miss Bubbly Blonde, Miss Danni, Miss Demi, Miss Elise, Miss Elle Faye, Miss Emma (TH site), Miss Ewa, Miss Faith, Miss Gianna, Miss Gwen DDD, Miss Hayden, Miss Ines, Miss Jadan, Miss Jenny, Miss Jessica Mistress, Miss Joanne Legshow Jo, Miss Katrina, Miss Kirsty Blue, Miss Lacey, Miss Robyn Alexander, Miss Satin, Miss Sierra, Miss Sonia, Miss Sophie, Miss Spice, and quite a few others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grahamorpur For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl-worshipper, voyeur, wanker

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s