Old 10-26-2017, 07:13 PM

Thanked 1,423 Times in 189 Posts

Only ever once for stone cold certain.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=2331
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timbo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 03:10 PM

Default Meeting a Massage Therapist I Saw Naked on VW

My first post.....please be gentle with me....lol

Anyway, I have been a big fan of VW over the years. About 5-6 years ago, I saw pics both in free and in Redclouds of a very sexy woman named Dakota. Then I didn't see any of her. About a year later I was doing an internet search tomsee if I could find a new massage therapist. I clicked on one local therapist's web site and damned if I didn't recognize her. It was Dakota, but the pics were cropped to only show her face. I can't remember if it was from her web ad for massage or comments on her VW pics, but she gave massages at a small local nudist place. Anyway, she did outcalls, so I had her come to my house. I had a massage table and lotion already set up. She was dressed in shorts and a t-short, nothing sexy or revealing . She said I could undress to my comfort level. And that she was ok if I was naked and not covered. She gave a great massage. Nothing sexual at all. I didn't say anything about seeing her pics but arranged another session with her. Sort of same routine again. I could see this time that she had no bra on and did have great breasts. When I was on my back, I told her I had seen her pics in VW. She was quite surprised. She said I was the only one she ever massaged that had seen them. I told her they were great pics and that I loved her breasts. Then told her I would be cool if she wanted to remove her t-shirt. She said no, that her massage business was above board and even though she and her hubby played around, she never did anything sexual giving massages.

I have not seen her again. I will try to attach the two pics I saved of her from my iPad.

Well crap. They are .png files. I get invalid file erreomwjen I tired to upload. Any ideas?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to touchu22 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 11:02 PM

Thanked 2,785 Times in 211 Posts

Convert to JPG or email to one of us that can convert if you cannot and we will post for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 07:43 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainlover2002 View Post
An old girlfriend from HS I think, been a long time, and also my wife with pics I didn't take.
It would be so exciting to find nude pictures of my wife before I knew her. Posing and with another guy’s cock in her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 07:49 AM

So far only seen solo pics of her taken after we were married.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 09:00 AM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchu22 View Post
My first post.....please be gentle with me....lol

Well crap. They are .png files. I get invalid file erreomwjen I tired to upload. Any ideas?

open photo - in file tab "save as" rename it if you want and select .jpg
Old 10-28-2017, 09:08 AM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

There was a woman I know who used to be on Southern Charms - went by CJ until someone ratted her out to her employer and she lost her job. She then was on the site as CJ Charms.

I seen her pics on OCC - usually with another woman.

She was a customer at a bar I worked at in Clearwater, FL. She used to send me private pictures, but I've lost touch with her.

Here's a pic she sent me before her SC days.
Attached Thumbnails
DCP_0020.jpg  
Old 11-26-2017, 05:07 AM

Thanked 6,931 Times in 615 Posts
Default Yes, I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by occ9 View Post
ditto
Yes, I have. We were at Uni together, never a GF - but I knew she was a player. and there were two pics of her, without a doubt. I always wondered what she looked like - and now I know.

Also, I have seen other pics of women that I have seen in public - I find that pretty awesome as well
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 12:05 AM

Default Facebook friend

Just stumbled onto this thread... Yes! I joined this site after finding a some photos of a Facebook friend here and have been looking for more ever since. She once joked about having some revealing photos online so I did a little digging and was amazed when I found her after a reverse-image search - not just here but also on xhamster and imagefap. She is a lovely, fit older woman and I had no idea she had such a wild side! Some of her photos are quite explicit - even hardcore - and her face is often plainly visible. A little shocking and a huge turn-on since she seems quite the straight-laced professional in real life. I haven't been able to work up the nerve to tell her or her husband that I've seen her nude online though I do get a raging erection every time I find another nude pic. So, yes, finding someone you know nude here is as big a turn on as you think it is.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Do My Wife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 02:07 AM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts
Default Found in my archives

Seeing this thread reminded me that there is someone else I knew personally that I found naked pics of. A decade and a half ago, I met a girl who was very striking. Mixed race, full figure, the works. Problem is she was 14 at the time. So, after finding out that fact, I turned my attention elsewhere, met another (legal) girl that same day, and, amazingly, was married a little over a year later. But this girl was active in our local community and had developed a reputation of being a wild child. She was already modeling before being legal adult and after 18, her photos dropped all pretense, except of well placed arms, props, or turn of the body. We also ran into her when she started waitressing at a local strip club, and found out soon after that she was actually dancing. Never got to see her live, she kept jumping around clubs and I didn't have the time or money to keep track.

I'll spare you the rest of the details, but there were a lot of photos of her floating around the internet. Some were supposedly uncensored, but a little looking found that someone had Shopped nipples where censors had been. Lots of others were naked except no visible "good bits". I have only 1 photo that I'm pretty positive is her actual body, headless, but it matches photos from her in that time period and, if it's Shopped, it's pretty good.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s