uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2011, 04:55 PM

Default your enf superpowers?

I assume that if you had superpowers, you would use it for the greater good of your family, community, country, galaxy etc. But how would you use it if your superpowers was limited to facilitating ENF and candid situations?

Controlling the wind on a hot summer day would be my favorite, making it playfully blow up light dresses.

I would also make the suspension of buses less efficient, so they would make boobs of the sitting passengers bounce up and down as they go.

On the beach and on the waterpark slides, I would loosen the bikini knots.

I would also add an unconscious repulsion force between female knees when they sit down or squat to make those panties and stocking tops more visible.

If I lived 60 years ago, I would make suspenders (garter belts) release the stockings they are holding up. I wouldn't use it today though, because such an experience would discourage the few targets from wearing stockings again.

Making short, tight skirts and dresses ride up quickly when the wearer moves would also be fun. I don't think I would enjoy making skirts and dresses drop or get torn though.

If I could guarantee that there would be no injuries, then I would make the brim of park fountains suddenly very slippery when someone in street clothes walks on them or changes position while sitting. I'd love to see them wet in their street clothes from forehead to toe. Of course, the slipperiness applies to all girlfriends as well who try to help pulling the target out from the pool.

How would you use your superpowers?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ttttttbd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 AM

This sounds like fun. Here are a few ideas:

#1: Making clothes turn transparent. Picture the two extremes: a hot lady flaunting her stuff could get an immediate exposure when her clothes turn invisible; or a shy girl who is shocked that her clothes are beginning to "fade" away or embarrassed that her clothes are more "see-through" than she originally thought.

#2: Altering the structure of clothes, particularly to weaken them so that they can come apart like tissue paper. What was a body-hugging dress might suddenly rip off with a slight touch. Probably the only way I can explain some of the panty-fighter genre of anime (Ikkitousen much?)

#3: Making clothes suddenly "uncomfortable" to wear. A prickly, annoying sensation prompts the target to remove the offending item of clothing. Makes for an interesting predicament when the target doesn't have much else to take off and has to pick between (potentially arousing) discomfort or stripping off.

#4: Erasing particular items, such as underwear. A girl wearing a nice silky blouse could've sworn she was wearing a bra that morning. Someone in the shower might be puzzled why her towel has suddenly disappeared from the rack. Point at a lady in a miniskirt and watch her grow uncomfortable when she realises she no longer has any panties. A female friend might be using your room to get changed, but suddenly can't find her top.

#5: Modifying the shape of clothing. Make a loose-fitting garment figure-hugging for a better glimpse of her curves. Add some more bulge to her breasts. Make her a bit uncomfortable to entice her to loosen or remove clothing. The dress she was planning to wear is suddenly very low cut and her bra no longer fits.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to viridian For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 06:47 AM

#6: Making an item of clothing nearly impossible to remove. The target will have no choice but to ask you for your help to unfasten the zip to her dress or to undo her bikini knot -- of course she isn't very keen getting that close!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to viridian For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 08:12 AM

Might as well have a go at this.

1: Windpower
The ability to harness wind to blow up dresses or skirts or loose shirts even, like in the Mischiveous Breeze series of stories. Also blowing said clothes off.

2: Retractable Wires

This one's a bit more original, I guess. Wires that could extend or retract and attatch to clothing. Imagine, a lady walking down the street, notices something attatch to her clothing. Before she can work out what, her clothes are pulled off her, only leaving her underwear and a few scraps to cover her. Then, the wires come back for the rest.

3: Laser
How about shooting a laser from your finger or something (not your eyes though, how would you be able to see the action? ) which doesn't harm skin, but attacks clothing. Whether it be one quick slash across, or slowly cutting away at the shoulder straps, either way, you're in for some sci-fi fun!

4: Invisiblity
I think this one explains itself.

5: Telekinesis

Stripping through the power of the mind. Maybe it could be done through a vocal command. I don't know..."popcorn" for example:

Me: So, have you been to the movies lately?
Lady: I went there last week, I think I saw Rango or something.
Me: Cool. Anyway, have you eaten any of the food at the snack bar?
Lady: Well, I had a Choc Top when I went there last-
Me: Popcorn.
Lady: and- AAAHHHHH!
Me: ...Best. Cinema. Ever.

6: Elements
Turning clothing into an element, like water or dirt or chocolate. Either way, it won't stay on long.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chickenghost1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 08:24 AM

A couple more:

#7: Breast Expansion. Not to the level of the fetish popular in Japan, but a reasonable alteration to a female's body. Imagine finding a cute, flat-chested girl and deciding to change an important part of her life by generously endowing her. Watch her go through surprise and pleasure at her new gift, soon followed by awkwardness and embarrassment when she finds she no longer fits in her clothes, showing off more skin and jiggle than she would ever have imagined. Perhaps also "growing" them enough to suddenly burst out of their blouse or bikini.

#8: Personality Change. Turn a girl who is confident with her body into a very shy and embarrassed specimen. Someone who is happy with showing off cleavage or going without a bra is suddenly overwhelmed with self-consciousness, trying to cover herself up, especially in public. Extreme circumstances might include a skinny-dipping session or other situation where one is naked with others. The reverse could apply: a shy conservative girl could be enticed to reveal more of herself through this psychological manipulation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to viridian For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 03:39 PM

I love the breast expansion idea, because it combines an ENF moment with a permanent body improvement. I would apply it only on women who prefer the new, larger size.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:23 PM

Default .

All right. You guys're getting pretty creative!

I think the fictional stories on this board cover most of the concepts of super-powers resulting in ENF moments . . .

ZAPPED has pretty much the all-time novel concept of using telekinesis to instantly unbuckle bras, even pulling them (and dresses) completely off a girl's body. That film should be rebooted for 2011, keeping intact the concept of hot chicks who get exposed by a guy's telekinesis, sometimes with their bra, sometimes with a bikini top, though for the reboot there should be further emphasis on removing the panties too, with shaved pussy and no hair.

The "wires" idea mentioned before is kind of like Spider-Man's webbing. Imagine if you had organic webbing: if there was a hot redhead walking around on the beach in a two-piece black bikini, you could simply shoot a web at her top and then pull the top to you, leaving the chick topless and embarrassed. Then once more for the bikini bottom. Then perhaps one last time after she wraps a towel around herself.

Or imagine this: touching someone by the hand, and making it so that THEY can walk through walls, but then their clothes fall off in the process. A girl's clothes could just fall right through her body and have her left naked.

Or my favorite concept from the ENF board, from the Western ENF drawings topic: witches TELEPORTING that blonde girl's clothes off her to leave her instantly naked. They even showed the shaved pussy. Outstanding.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NotThatOtherGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 05:25 PM

Default .

So imagine doing that at the swimming pool: just TELEPORTING somebody else's bikini into your hands. That would be wild.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotThatOtherGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 11:38 PM

Default .

Time-stop, mentioned before, has been used in ENF stories: you could simply press PAUSE on life, and then be able to walk around a beach, see hot chicks in bikinis, and who knows. You could pull a girl's bottoms down to her knees, and untie all the bikini top strings, then resume time as her bikini falls off, etc. At any time, there would come the moment of PAUSE/RESUME and in the blink of an eye a girl could go from wearing a bikini, or even being fully dressed, to being fully nude.

TELEPORTING - Nightcrawler's power in the X-Men. Here's how wickedly this power could be pulled off. Imagine a hot chick taking a hot shower. Well then imagine teleporting into the bathroom while she's in mid-shower. Even wilder, this power could be used to steal clothes, and teleport away, leaving the girl naked and stuck. Or, a teleporter could grab a girl, during the time that she's naked for the shower, then teleport her outside, let go, and teleport away. The possibilities are almost disturbing.

But, of course, to wave your hand and just teleport a girl's clothes OFF her body and into your hands still reigns supreme.

Another power to be misused for ENF purposes: FLYING. I used this concept in my "Super Hot Chick" stories before. Imagine grabbing a girl out of a shower, and then flying her outside, flying all around the city holding her, and flying all the way to a public pool, just to leave the naked girl in the pool to then fly off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotThatOtherGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 12:51 AM

A Nudifier device.

basically something small, probably resembling a remote control of even a cellphone/blackberry. It is designed to cause fabric to completely fall apart into nothing and has a variety of settings: It can focus down one target, imagine a girl walking along happily only to find her clothing falling apart, or it can aim for a wider area, getting many a girl naked at once!

Or better yet, it can affect an area of 50 feet in every direction, imagine sitting in a packed food court in the mall(girls love shopping) and then turning it on. EVERYBODY(including yourself, but it is a small price to pay) in the food court is suddenly exposed to the world!

But it gets better, the next day you are standing the center of the town/city you live in,device in hand and setting it to MAX RADIUS or in other words, extending it to the city limits. With just one press of a button, an entire city suddenly finds itself completely naked, ensuring mass panic all around, hey there has to be at least SOME hot girls in the city right?
Did I mention that this affects all fabric? not just clothes but bed sheets, towels, and even curtains. Nobody anywhere can cover themselves up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Curvy Floppy Girlfriend

5m:37s

04-18-2016
shared granny1

1m:44s

03-21-2017
bcf001 13

1m:00s

05-11-2005
hj facial