uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-07-2016, 01:57 PM

Thanked 4,100 Times in 361 Posts
Default Did she or didn't she?

Several years ago my wife became involved with a man she worked with. She was to the point she wanted to leave me, but he refused to let her bring our, then 18 yr. old daughter with her. Fast forward lots of years. Recently she has ran into him twice at the grocery store. Both times she came home and told me with a sour face telling she got away fast. Last night in bed I asked her if she ever fucked him. She got all pissed and said she couldn't believe I would ask her that and it was and embarrassing time of her life she doesn't want to talk about. So my pervy friends. Did she or didn't she? I've always believed she did. I just wanted to hear about it.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:05 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
Several years ago my wife became involved with a man she worked with. She was to the point she wanted to leave me, but he refused to let her bring our, then 18 yr. old daughter with her. Fast forward lots of years. Recently she has ran into him twice at the grocery store. Both times she came home and told me with a sour face telling she got away fast. Last night in bed I asked her if she ever fucked him. She got all pissed and said she couldn't believe I would ask her that and it was and embarrassing time of her life she doesn't want to talk about. So my pervy friends. Did she or didn't she? I've always believed she did. I just wanted to hear about it.
Crazyhorse, I'm of the same mindset. If you think she did, she did!!!! She completely sidestepped the question by deflection. I completely understand you wanting to know for sure! Good luck in cracking the vault.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 02:09 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

I would say with almost complete certainty that she did. Otherwise she would had quickly and adamently denied it.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:47 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Several years ago my wife became involved with a man she worked with. She was to the point she wanted to leave me... Did she or didn't she?
I can't imagine a woman seriously considering breaking up her marriage without trying out the cock to see if it'd be worth all the trouble...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 06:15 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

With her willing to leave you and take the kid, yes.

To the OM, she was just a piece of ass to bang, NSA.

co-workers = 85% affair partners.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:31 AM

Default Did she or didn't she?

Quote:
With all the good arguments tabled so far, I hardly need to say another word!
Yes, or course she fucked him!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 07:22 AM

Thanked 467,268 Times in 21,541 Posts
Default She did

Quote:
For some reason she couldn't lie and say no....which means it's a yes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Thanks for all the honest opinions. This happened several yrs. ago. I hadn't thought about it in a long time until she ran into him. When it happened I tried to get her to tell me about it and she refused. I guess its the perv in me that wants to hear details, but probably never will. If she ever does open up I will share the story.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2016, 08:16 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Yes

If she was ready to leave you for him, of course she did.

I understand your need to know. When my first wife had an affair on me, guilt made her tell me one night. I immediately made her tell me all the details. Who, when, where, how many times...all of it. Amazingly, she told me all of it, but was hesitant to tell me who. Turns out, it was my boss. She eventually left me for him. She realized later what a loser he is.

Best "tragedy" that has ever happened to me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2016, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
If she was ready to leave you for him, of course she did.

I understand your need to know. When my first wife had an affair on me, guilt made her tell me one night. I immediately made her tell me all the details. Who, when, where, how many times...all of it. Amazingly, she told me all of it, but was hesitant to tell me who. Turns out, it was my boss. She eventually left me for him. She realized later what a loser he is.

Best "tragedy" that has ever happened to me.
Actually at the time I was hoping she would go. I was a lot younger and looking fwd. to starting my life over. I wonder now how my life would have been different for the better. I've always thought she did. I wanted to hear other peoples thoughts. Thanks everyone for joining in.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2