uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2015, 03:56 PM

Default Link doesn't work

Just FYI the address for Clips4sale doesn't work. Was interested in buying a video.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:17 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponguesam View Post
Just FYI the address for Clips4sale doesn't work. Was interested in buying a video.
www.clips4sale.com/33063 I just typed it into my browser and it worked fine.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 03-14-2015, 11:00 PM

Hey folks;

As always the stills and trailers here are presented to the membership with no obligation to ever purchase anything, which is why the images aren't watermarked. However, since there are a number of DFP members and customers here, I wanted to make sure everyone knows about this before it happens. If you don't ever buy DFP videos, and aren't a subscriber to the site, skip this now, and I hope you'll enjoy next week's new release!

I just want to let folks know that the existing DFP release schedule will be changing next week. As I'm sure most people know; the membership site, as well as the WMV releases have been occurring on Thursdays, usually at about 5PM GMT-5, and the MP4 releases at the a la carte sites (Clips4Sale and eClips) have been occurring at about the same time on the following Tuesday.

Starting next week on Thursday, March 19th, the membership site will occur as usual at about 5PM. However; the new release in WMV format will be the next day, on Friday the 20th at 5PM. The MP4 releases will also be moving from Tuesdays to Wednesdays.

So the release of "Nikki's Audition will still occur on Tuesday the 17th at 5PM, and the new release at the membership site will also still occur on Thursday the 19th at about 5PM. However the new WMV release at Clips4Sale and eClips will occur the next day, Friday the 20th at 5PM, and the MP4 versions will be available on the following Wednesday (March 25th) at 5PM.

After that, the release schedule will look like this from now on:

Thursdays - New WMV releases at the membership site

Fridays - New WMV releases at Clips4Sale and eClips

Wednesdays - New MP4 releases at Clips4Sale and eClips

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and please know it's not something I'm doing randomly. It's being done to take advantage of traffic patterns at the a la carte sites better, and to provide a bit more of a bonus to the folks that subscribe and maintain memberships at http://www.dfpproductions.com

Two other small changes should also be .mentioned:

- The first has been discussed before. The rebuilt membership site is still on schedule to go live in late April. Although existing members will be "grandfathered" and retain full access to the catalogue, anyone joining after the new site is active will get access to all releases as they come out, just like now. However they will only have access to the 10 most recent releases prior to joining, but that access will go back another 10 videos each month they retain their membership. So not only will the monthly subscription fee go down from month to month, but the number of videos a member has access to will go UP.

- Some folks may remember that last summer there were four weeks where the a la carte sites did not see a new release so that the a la carte sites could be shifted backwards until new releases were coming out at the membership site 4 weeks before they were available at the a la carte sites as they are now. I don't want to shortchange the folks that either can't or don't care to subscribe to the membership site again. So several videos have been created in such a way that they can be released as roughly 20-minute videos at the membership site, and two separate roughly 10-minute releases at the a la carte sites. As these are released over the next few months, the result will be to offset the membership site from the a la carte sites by another four weeks to increase the value of being a DFP subscriber a bit more. please keep in mind that, both a la carte sites have pricing structures based on running length alone, so the cost of purchasing a 20-minute video is basically the same as purchasing 2 10-minute videos. So this process shouldn't impact anyone's wallet.

This is going to occur, but any comments, feedback, or suggestions, whether they be supportive or constructive, are both welcome and encouraged.

Seph

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 03-15-2015, 09:30 AM

Default THE MAGICIAN’S ASSISTANT

When's THE MAGICIAN’S ASSISTANT available?
Old 03-15-2015, 11:53 AM

Thanked 177,220 Times in 18,907 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
www.clips4sale.com/33063 I just typed it into my browser and it worked fine.
He's right. I just tried the link in the "Honey's Haunting" post myself and it goes to a 404 page. I think it has to do with the "STUDIO" part of the link being in all caps, because the link in all lower case (with or without the "studio" part) does work.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 03-15-2015 at 11:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
He's right. I just tried the link in the "Honey's Haunting" post myself and it goes to a 404 page. I think it has to do with the "STUDIO" part of the link being in all caps, because the link in all lower case (with or without the "studio" part) does work.

Fango
Thanks for that info Fango. I'll keep it in mind for any future postings to make sure it works properly!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2015, 04:43 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

THE DIVA TRAP: AUDREY

A custom order from a client that wanted to see multiple interpretations of the same script: Audrey is a vain, egotistical fashion model that has never posed nude, and sneers at fetish models, who she considers the lowest of the low. When she gets a call that she’s been booked for an odd photographer she’s never heard of, she expects to get away with treating him like the nobody he is. He seems to have some other plans though. He convinces her to pose for “an artistic interpretation of the prison of beauty.” As the shoot goes on though, things start to seem more and more like a fetish shoot. When it’s over, Audrey threatens to sue him for every dime he has, but our intrepid dirty old man has one last ace to play… THIS IS THE LAST VIDEO FROM BEFORE THE MOVE SCHEDULED FOR REALEASE!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

THE DIVA TRAP: CARISSA

A custom order from a client that wanted to see multiple interpretations of the same script: Carissa Montgomery is a vain, egotistical fashion model that has never posed nude, and sneers at fetish models, who she considers the lowest of the low. When she gets a call that she’s been booked for an odd photographer she’s never heard of, she expects to get away with treating him like the nobody he is. He seems to have some other plans though. He convinces her to pose for “an artistic interpretation of the prison of beauty.” As the shoot goes on though, things start to seem more and more like a fetish shoot. When it’s over, Carissa threatens to sue him for every dime he has, but our intrepid dirty old man has one last ace to play…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
divatrapaudrey01.JPG   divatrapaudrey02.JPG  

divatrapaudrey03.JPG   divatrapaudrey04.JPG  

divatrapaudrey05.JPG   divatrapaudrey06.JPG  

divatrapaudrey07.JPG   divatrapaudrey08.JPG  

divatrapaudrey09.JPG   divatrapaudrey10.JPG  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 09:04 PM

I still don't see Magician's Assistant on the site.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
I still don't see Magician's Assistant on the site.
I assume you mean either Clips4Sale or eClips because it came out on the membership site two weeks ago. Please read the thread, as I do say that releases at those sites come out 4 weeks after their release at the membership site right now, and will slowly move to 8 weeks back over the next few months. I understand if you don't care to become a member, and the images and trailers are shared here just as a thank you to OCC, but if you want to buy a clip at the other sites, you need to be patient.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2015, 06:58 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

TAKING IT OFF HER TAB

Mia Vallis owes her buddy Seph money, and she keeps making excuses about why she can’t pay him back. So Seph decides he needs to contact a lawyer. Mia doesn’t want that of course, and asks if there’s any other way? Seph tells her he’s willing to make her a deal. If this statuesque blonde is willing to play a game of poker to try and win back her IOU, then he’s willing to give her a chance. One catch though: this will be a game of STRIP poker, and Mia will be gambling her clothes!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

AMANDA’S AUDITION

In the next installment in DFPs series about meeting the ladies of Florida, Amanda Foxx has her chance to try out for a booking. Once again she wasn’t prepared to get naked for us (we really should probably start mentioning that when we schedule these I guess…or not! LOL!), but she summons her courage and disrobes for us like a trooper. I did think we might lose her when we discussed open leg content, but she hung in there, and we were happy to add her to our line.

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
takingitoffhertab01.JPG   takingitoffhertab02.JPG  

takingitoffhertab03.JPG   takingitoffhertab04.JPG  

takingitoffhertab05.JPG   takingitoffhertab06.JPG  

takingitoffhertab07.JPG   takingitoffhertab08.JPG  

takingitoffhertab09.JPG   takingitoffhertab10.JPG  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV