photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2014, 09:38 AM

My wife told me that one time in her teens, her, her boyfriend and some other people went skiing for the day and where driving home late at night. She was is the middle in the back seat with her boyfriend to her left, someone else to her right, the driver and a passenger up front. Everyone was tired and not talking much and she lay her head on her bf's lap. He covered her head with his jacket, she then unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and started to suck it! with all the other people in the car! She said he didn't last long and she swallowed every last drop. She just stayed under the jacket the whole ride home pretending to sleep and she believes the other people didn't know what happened.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:19 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarHardyHar View Post
An ex-gf of mine used to put on adult clothing and toy parties. She had "womens night," "couples night," and "mens night." The premise behind mens night was an opportunity for men to learn about the gadgets that women liked and to buy things their wives would actually use instead of dragging home the biggest black dildo on the market. In reality, mens night started with my ex modeling any of the outfits the men wanted to see (which of course created some sense of obligation to buy them.) It then moved to her demonstraing the toys by jamming herself with all sorts of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and whatever. The men could then buy toys to use on my ex or to take home if they preferred. The 4 or 5 that spent the most would stay around and gang bang my ex. She told me once that she used to take in 300 to 500 on womens night, 500 to 800 on couples night and 1500 to 2000 on mens night! The whole scheme crashed when word got back to some wives.
Fantasic read. Just a pity word got back to some of their wives. What spoilsports eh lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry11 View Post
When I met my wife Donna, she was 24 and working as a waitress. What I didn't know at the time was that she was fucking a 40 year old drummer from a band that played in the club where she was working. She continued seeing him for about 3 months while we were dating. We even bumped into him once while we were on a date; she introduced him to me as a friend of the family. He seemed like a nice enough guy, little did I know that he'd been banging her for almost 2 years.

She didn't tell me about her relationship with him until we were married for several years. I must admit it was quite a turn-on learning that my wife was a "band groupie". The thought of a 40 year old guy getting off on her really got me excited. I'm sure he had many great stories to tell the other band members about the young chick he was banging on a steady basis.

Donna told me the relationship never became very serious, they were just 2 friends filling each others needs. I know she never used a condom in her life, so I can imagine how much her needs really got "filled"!

Even to this day I get excited when I think of my wife at the age of 24, being banged by a guy of 40 who just wanted to "get his rocks off." Here are 2 photos of what she looked like back then. I must admit I can't blame that guy for taking advantage of the situation. The lucky fellow had a good thing going!

I love this story!!! She is perfect and so very fun!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Risman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 01:25 PM

when I was married the first time the bad was havin sex 1 time a week

I rather cut my nuts off if sex is not daily or every other day
the time of the month is bj week
when my new wife orgasms she looks for the next one

she averages 20+ orgasms a week n I average 7+

puffynips get a new wife
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zsamz_ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 09:45 AM

Thanked 1,215 Times in 39 Posts
Default Love when my wife's tells me her past

I also find it a turn on when my wife sucks and fucks me while telling me about her past sex experiences. I also ask her to text me detailed stories while I'm at work. The following is a recent past encounter she texted me while I was at work.

I used to date a guy who was a model. He was really hot and had a sick body. We met at the gym and started hanging out after workouts. One night we went to dinner after the gym. I forgot to bring a change of clothes so I just put the dress I wore that day back on--with no panties. We sat next to each other in a booth of a dimly lit cozy restaurant and ordered some wine. We were talking and sipping wine for some time and I was definitely getting tipsy. His hand was on my leg and he began to slowly move it up my thigh, then further up. He began rubbing my clit very slowly. I didn't stop him and I had to control myself since we were in public. My heart was racing and I was feeling very warm. I excused myself and went to the ladies room to cool down because I didn't want to cause a scene. I heard a knock at the door and his voice asking if I was ok. I opened the door and he made his way into the bathroom and quickly locked the door. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. His hands were all over me, caressing my tits, pinching my nipples, then making their way down under my dress and groping my wet pussy. I fell to my knees, unzipped his pants, grabbed his huge cock and started sucking on it. It was difficult to accommodate his size in my mouth, but his hands on the back of my head offered gentle guidance and I obliged. I could feel his cock getting larger as I sucked. He pulled me up, bent me over the sink, and pulled my dress up. I spread my legs and let him enter my wet pussy. Each painful thrust made me want it even more. He teased me and stopped right before I was going to cum and I begged him to keep fucking me. We climaxed at the same time. He left the bathroom first, then I waited a minute and followed. As I left the bathroom, there was a hot waiter standing close by who was looking at me with a knowing smile. When I sat back down at the table, the guy I was dating told me the waiter asked him if he fucked me in the bathroom because he heard the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:57 PM

Default Shywifeshow grocery shopping

Shywifeshows went grocery shopping and texted me this while I was in the office.

Went shopping wearing my sheer bra and v-neck t-shirt. There was a guy who was some sort of independent rep walking through the store and he noticed me. I kept seeing him as I was shopping and occasionally I would look at him and smile. Towards the end, I was in the freezer section and so was he. He was writing down something while looking at the product so I opened up one of the freetzer doors close by to him and pretended to be looking for something as my nipples were getting hard from the cold. I glanced at him and he was looking at my breasts. I lingered for a few seconds and smiled. He smiled back. I made my way to the checkout line and started to unload my cart from the front. I bent over and my breasts and cleavage were clearly on display and he happened to be walking by. I looked up again and smiled. He smiled back. By the time I was done checking out I lost sight of him. I'm assuming he went into the bathroom and thought about my tits and hard nipples while he jerked off.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:00 AM

Default Shywifeshows goes grocery shopping

Shywifeshows texts me this message while I'm in the office.

Went shopping wearing my sheer bra and v-neck t-shirt. There was a guy who was some sort of independent rep walking through the store and he noticed me. I kept seeing him as I was shopping and occasionally I would look at him and smile. Towards the end, I was in the freezer section and so was he. He was writing down something while looking at the product so I opened up one of the freetzer doors close by to him and pretended to be looking for something as my nipples were getting hard from the cold. I glanced at him and he was looking at my breasts. I lingered for a few seconds and smiled. He smiled back. I made my way to the checkout line and started to unload my cart from the front. I bent over and my breasts and cleavage were clearly on display and he happened to be walking by. I looked up again and smiled. He smiled back. By the time I was done checking out I lost sight of him. I'm assuming he went into the bathroom and thought about my tits and hard nipples while he jerked off.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shywifeshows For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 03:07 PM

Default The first time she saw a hard penis

I recently posted on another thread how by hearing my first wife tell me about her past sexual encounters I became a cuckold. I went from hearing her tell me about fucking other guys to watching her fuck other guys. When I married my second wife I knew she had slept with several coworkers and would have a lot of stories. I was right. This is one of my favorites:
My wife developed her 36DD chest at an early age. When she was 12 years old she was in the basement with her then 'boyfriend'. There were 4 of his friends with them boys between 11-13. At some point the older boy sort of dared her to show them her tits. After some haggling she agreed to pull up her shirt and pulled it up over her head covering her eyes. She felt little hands squeeze here and there through her bra and started getting tingly between her legs. After a few minutes she pulled her shirt down was surprised they all had their cocks out. She was a little nervous but very excited at the same time and decided to give them more and pulled her bra off exposing her then size 34C perky breasts with rosy nipples that she remembered were especially hard. This got the boys jerking furiously and she was feeling it too so she unzipped her jeans and put her hand in her underwear. The older boy came over to her and played with her tits while stroking his cock and slowly pulled her pants down to expose her furry muff.
The other boys were too nervous to do much other than watch as the older boy slipped his middle finger into her pussy and slowly rubbed it along her clit almost making her cum. Before she could cum he all of a sudden spurted his cum on her belly and used his tee shirt to wipe it off. This ended the show pretty quickly as she got dressed and went home.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mrmrsfun55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 05:18 PM

Great story..out of curiosity what happened with first wife that ended it? Do you share with 2nd wife?
The Following User Says Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 09:39 PM

I am glad you liked the story. My first wife and I were married at 21 and divorced at 22 it was simply a maturity thing. Sharing her with my best friend awakened my voyeuristic cuckold wife sharing tendencies that I luckily have experienced and share with my current wife.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrmrsfun55 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1