uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2017, 09:32 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

My wife who is very conservative in every day life will go out of character when traveling because she knows she'll never see the people again. Here's a few examples from a recent trip. Keep in mind this hotel had two parallel units with a walking path between the two and we were only on the second floor.

She went onto the balcony of the hotel in an open robe with no clothing on underneath. Stayed a while people watching.

She went balcony to people watch wearing just my tee-shirt. It was not long enough to cover her ass so from my vantage point behind her I could clearly see her pussy lips. I'm sure the guest below saw them also.

She went onto the porch on our day of departure in a tee shirt, this time with her panties and shorts in hand and put both on while guest were walking around below.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:11 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
My wife who is very conservative in every day life will go out of character when traveling because she knows she'll never see the people again.
Whenever I read this, a lot of women feel this way, I think back to my wife on a beach 1200 miles from home. She was wearing a bikini she made herself (she loves to sew), it was a light color, unlined, very sexy, and the beach was sparsely populated. So what they hell, she'll never see these people again.

We're laying out under our umbrella, drinking beer, I'm staring at my wife's pokies , her nice cameltoe and we hear, "Hi Mrs. Piecenick" It's one of her boy students from her just completed 4th grade class. Of course the kids parents were with him, luckily my wife had a cover up she quickly slipped on, but the kid got an eyeful. It took a while for her to go back to her casual attitude.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:00 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Nude on a non-nude beach

Wife and I were bicycling on Cape Cod on a very warm, humid day. She was getting overheated and when we got to a textile beach she went to the far end, stripped off all her clothes and jumped in to cool off. We were not more than 50 feet from the other (clothed) beachgoers. I went into the water up to the bottom hem of my shorts since I didn't want to ride a bike with wet clothes, neither did she, I guess. People glanced over. When she was done she came out, faced the water, put on her bra, shirt and shorts and off we went.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s