Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-02-2016, 05:15 PM

Now that was quite the welcome.....and it's only Friday :-)

Can't wait to hear about the rest of the weekend and what shenanigans occurred during and after the strip poker game.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:17 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Bobs wife waited up for me. As we talked she said the she did not drink like everyone else.

I know this sounds stupid but as I was driving I decided I would not ask any questions from anyone about what transpired before I arrived. My thoughts were and are if I seem indifferent to what happens when one or two of us are absent then others will take that as a level of confidence and maybe do the same.

Don't get me wrong. This is mainly for my wife. Kenneth, Bob and I discuss among ourselves details. I just want everyone to be able to keep what they want to themselves and not feel obligated to discuss every action or feeling.

This was pointed out while I was talking to Bobs wife as we were talking after sex durning a nightcap. She asked me why I had not asked what the group did during my absence. I responded the same as I previously wrote, that I did not want everyone feeling obligated to tell everything they did. This kind of took her by surprise. We talked more about this and other things till it was time for bed. Before going up the stairs, she turned to me and said, "I am so glad Bob and I have you and your wife as part of our family, can I kiss you". I said absolutely. We had a very nice kiss with my hands on her bare ass. Said and good night. My wife was asleep so I crawled in and fell straight to sleep.

I am an early riser every morning. Early bird catches the worm so to speak. 5 a.m. every morning. Well I woke up to Kenneth's wife jumping/bouncing on the bed at 8 a.m. When I opened my eyes she sat down and said oh, you are awake. She said everyone's ready to get on the lake so I volunteered to check on you. She smiled and left. I showered, dressed for boating and lake.

Everyone was packed and ready. My boat was packed and ready. I got plenty of ribbing from all for sleeping in. So Bob took the ladies to the boat dock to get his boat and Kenneth volunteered to go to the ramp on the opposite side of the peninsula to assist me with my boat.

Kenneth agreed that a nice morning bloodymary would start the morning. We made a large container full and sat on the upper deck to enjoy. He started with their day on the lake and the drive up. Only thing exciting was all three ladies spent the day in the cove on floats and boats sunning nude. I sat and listened. He went into detail of events and what was said and done. Prior to the post meal activities I asked kenneth why he was giving me every detail of everything. He said that he thought I should know. I relayed to him what bobs wife and I discussed. We then discussed this topic. After I asked if he had a good time last night. He then went to telling me about the night.

We talked and discussed things as we unloaded and drove the boat around to the cove. The following is a piece of everyone telling me about the evening.

Strip poker was just that. In some instances one could substitute a drink for clothing so the game was extended. Kenneth ended up with everyone's clothing. Then the game turned to challanges. Its hard to put detail because I did not get much and I was not there. My wife gave a two minute lapdance to Bob. She kissed the tip of Bobs dick. She lost that hand to a flush and she had three jacks. She was mad. She did some masterbation. Gave kenneth a short hand job. Bob got to finger her and lick her pussy. Kenneth also licked her pussy and both got to suck and nibble her tits.

It got to the point that everyone was so turned on that sex was again a draw of the cards. They did a high card choice by the ladies. The guys said that sex will be in a bed. All agreed. My wife ended with a four and was odd person out. Both guys volunteered to share but she was not drunk enough or ready enough for that. It ended up bob and kenneth swapping partners. My wife said she just rubbed one off and fell asleep waiting on me. As for the other two the had a great time and went to bed.

So as we pull into the cove Bob has his pontoon boat at full anchor and his ski boat tied to one side. I pulled mine to the opposite and tied on. As I'm getting settled in Bob says smiling, we hear you had a good time last night when you got here. I respond, I absolutely did but just found out I rode bareback behind kenneth. Again I was teased unmercifully about having to follow kenneth. Once I had accepted most of the teasing from kenneth and Bob I had my one defense. I said " yes I had to follow kenneth, but only to finish the job that he couldn't". Plenty of high fives and laughter at that.

I woke up with morning wood. All the discussion about the prior evening had me so turned on that I could have fucked a knot in a tree. My wife and I were floating beside the boat drinking and talking. The ladies are all naked. My wife kept wrapping her legs around my waist rubbing her pussy on me. I ask if she would like to ride somewhere private to take care of my needs. She smiled and said you had yours taken care of last night, I need mine taken care of now.

Folks if you own a pontoon boat swim nude and follow your wife up the ladder. It is a beautiful site watching a pussy as it exits water and climbs a ladder.

Bob asked where we were going. I said my wife has needs that I must attend too. Kenneth shouted can we watch. My wife responded before I could. She said "we were going somewhere private but if you want to watch I'm ready NOW". She looked at me and I said let's break in my boat.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 08:39 AM

I was thinking about what you said about not talking about things that happen when you're not together as a group. I don't think it's stupid, but my wife and I have always been about full disclosure.....no secrets. To be honest, I usually quiz the wife about things that went on with us and our playmates but only because it gets me turned on to hear her talking about it. I usually have to bring it up during pillowtalk though. Otherwise, she's still a bit shy to just come out and say, "his cock felt soooo good inside me" without a bit of priming. Talking about it while playing with her is the key for me.

Of course, since you, Bob and Kenneth are talking on the side, there's really no secrets to be had. I would have to think the girls are talking as well. Don't let their shy demeanor fool you. Experience has taught me that women can talk about sex amongst themselves as much as, if not more than, men can. I'm sure they're comparing notes just like you guys are.

I'm glad to see that Bob and Kenneth finally swapped wives. This means that all the guys have been with all the girls and vice versa. For a while there, you and your wife were the only ones that had experienced both couples. I found the guys offer to your wife quite intriguing though and must admit I would have loved to have read about a threesome between your wife and one of the unmarried couples. Just the thought of it is rather hot and exciting.

So will you and your wife have an audience on the boat? I would have to say if you leave the door open, you will most likely be watched That's just a hunch though. I suppose there's a lot left to tell about this weekend though. Plus, I'm curious to hear what happened, if anything, when Jim's wife came back over to sunbathe.

Looking forward to the next update!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 07:48 PM

Default Sharing wife

So.....fhealth. Did u get to "break in" ur boat? Or did you play on the poutoon????
Old 06-07-2016, 03:25 PM

Sorry for the delay. Loads of traveling and work. I'm finally in the office today.

The thought process behind not asking questions was not to intentionally keep secrets but to know that each of us are comfortable in our relationships with our spouse and each other. That's why I said it may be stupid but I am trying it.

Now, yes I did break in the boat and right there in the cove tied to Bobs pontoon boat. My wife and I were so turned on that we just crossed over to my boat and she laid across the back motor cover. Now for me to say I did a fantastic job I would be telling a lie. Those with knowledge of a cobalt ski boat will know what I'm saying. At 6'4"+, I will have to say the desired position for me to perform is not really comfortable.

I did the best I could for several long minutes but requested a reversal. I laid across the back and she mounted me. She rode me reverse for some time giving me a great view and then turned giving those at the end of the boat a great view. Not long, while i nibbled on her nipples, we both climaxed and jumped back in the water.

We ended to both couples voicing their disappointment in our show. My wife responded that she did not want sex she just wanted to fuck me to release some pent up tension and now she feels better. The ladies all cheered to her response.

We spent the day in and out of the water with not a single boat turning into the cove. Amazing for a Saturday on a holiday weekend. While Bob and I were in the boat we decided to talk to the wives and see if they would give kenneth a good teasing while we went to the house to refill food and drinks in the coolers. All the ladies were feeling the alcohol so we asked our wives. They wanted some ideas. We said that anything goes but he can not lose a but. Our back and forth went on till they agreed if Kenneth's wife agreed. At that time they are laying on a large flat inner tube used for pulling behind my boat.

Bob and I announced we would return shortly so we took his boat back to the dock and then drove to the house. We tried to watch from the deck and waters edge but Bob has some cheap ass binoculars and an erector set telescope. So from this point I will relay what was told.

We left and the ladies all agreed to tease kenneth but not allow him to have a happy ending. He was on the float so his wife pulled him to the boat so she could get on and have them in the shade so tied to the pontoon. She got on the float and started rubbing oils on kenneth. When she got to his dick she showed a lot of attention to the point he was at full erection. My wife and Bobs wife were watching while hanging on to the side of the tube. My wife said she was doing it wrong and climbed onto the pontoon and sat on the other side of kenneth. She took the oil and liberally applied to his balls and dick. She then started rubbing it in with a nice slow hand job. She rubbed a little on her nipples and put one in Kenneth's face to see if it was really coconut flavored or just smelled of coconuts.

He started sucking my wife's nipples as she continued to massage/handjob the oil into his dick and balls. Then Bobs wife said she had a better way. Both wives slipped off the side into the water. Bobs wife got on the tube and straddled kenneth on her knees. She said that she slid his oiled up dick straight to the hilt into her pussy. She said she slowly rode him for awhile till Kenneth's wife said she could do this better. Kenneth said he did not recall ever speaking the entire time. Bobs wife dismounted and Kenneth's wife took her place. Same again. She started slowly increasing her pace. She said it felt too good. Then kenneth took her by the hips and started a faster pace till they both came. Both wives in the water complained that that was not part of the arrangements. The wives told kenneth of the plan. He said he could not of held out another second. We looked out at some point and saw everyone in the water and returned to hear the blow by blow. So technically, kenneth had the first foursome.

We watched the sun set on the water then took the two skiboats to the dock. We decided to grill out each night. Bob installed a new grill on the lower deck so I was excited to give it a try. I was somewhat jealous as he improved on my outdoor grill/kitchen at home. We showered first as the ladies prepared the food. We then took over as the ladies took their turn. Kenneth, Bob and I sat around talking about how we would like the evening to go. Many fantasy's but in reality we were just happy being there.

More to follow
Old 06-14-2016, 01:36 PM

Looking forward to hearing more about your lake adventures!
Old 06-15-2016, 04:07 PM

Been busy. I have started to try and complete but as I remember things in my head and transpose them in writing I find either I am not a good writer and/or the repetition does not flow with as much thrill and excitement.

After grilling we discussed what we each wanted for the evening. Of course the guys wanted sex and games. The ladies were more reserve in their desires. I found it ironic that the ladies spent most of the day nude but we were sitting around with drinks after our meal talking and all were sufficiently clothed.

We decided to visit rather than sex up the weekend. I say that we but mainly the ladies. We did just that sitting outside talking, laughing and drinking. At some point Bob and his wife decided to go to bed so we all followed to our individual rooms.

I was nice and toasted by the drinks as was my wife. As we entered our bedroom she said she would like to have a long sustained orgasm right now. I then took it upon myself to complete the request. After some time of my best tounge work I mounted up and accomplished her request. This only took maybe fifteen twenty minutes as we were both very turned on.

After sex we were laying on the bed. Normally I can go straight to sleep but we were both wide awake. We decided to go outside for a nightcap and me a cigarette. As I made drinks at the bar and went outside my wife took the time to refresh. I turned the music low and started my drink and cig. I'm outside wearing a pair of spounge Bob square pants boxers only. My wife walks out wearing a sheer yellow nightie that d****s just below her pussy. She said as she spun around "look we match". I said yes in the color yellow only.

We sat a while till I suggested we go down to the lake and skinnydip. She was reluctant at first but agreed after we finished our drinks. Before we finished Kenneth came outside asking what we were doing. We told him thinking about a night swim. He jumped up saying it sounds great and he would see if his wife would join us. Not long they both came out holding drinks. Kenneth in boxers, no design, and his wife in a large red T-shirt. We talked till my wife and I finished our drinks and we all headed to the lake.

Nothing had changed. We stripped naked laying our clothes on a rock and entered the water. We reached the mud and started laughing. While we were in the water we had to tell them all about our previous experience in this spot. We have no floats so we are standing on the bottom and water to our chest. My wife is hanging on me and Kenneth's wife hanging on him as we hold conversations. Kenneth's wife suggest they swap so she can be in deeper water with me. So my wife swims to kenneth and his wife to me.

My wife swims onto Kenneth's back. His wife swims up to my front and wraps her legs around my waist holding herself up while laying back. I had to walk several steps to shallower water to get my balance. We continue talking. Its not too dark so I can see my wife and kenneth as we all continue talking. Kenneth's wife keeps laying back and using her legs to pull us together. She then starts rubbing her bare pussy on my limp ass dick. After the second or third time she was doing this my wife asked me if I was inside of her. Kenneth's wife said not with that limp piece of meat. My wife smiled and said she just gave me a good fucking so that may be a problem.

Kenneth's wife then wraps one arm around my neck and started fondling my dick with her free hand. After several seconds she announced that I now have no problem and its on the rise which brought cheers from kenneth and clapping from my wife. Kenneth's wife then started running my dick up and down her pussy till she held it in place and slid down all she could which was about half way. Getting her breath back she looked at my wife and said "he is now".

I watch as my wife now is doing the same to kenneth. Needless to say I don't recall additional conversation. His wife releases my neck and I take her by the waist. Her legs are wrapped around my so I push my dick completely in. She starts to grind on my dick. I look over and see kenneth doing the same to my wife. I did my best and even tried to get in shallower water to do a better job but was no good. So I suggested we finish on the shore.

We exited the water and I immediately bent her over a larger flat top rock. I entered her again and really started with a faster pace. I had already had two fantastic nutts so I was going to be awhile and I was. I looked out in the water and my wife was hanging on Kenneth's back while they were both watching. We stayed in this position till I thought I would never finish going like this. So I pulled out. I lifted her onto the rock put what little clothing we had behind her. As she played back I entered her again. This time starting slowly. Again after some time I took both legs on my shoulders lifting her ass off the rock with my dick buried. I now start to jackhammer her pussy. I swear the mix of drinks and having sex earlier I seriously thought about stopping to the point I asked if she was OK and I can stop. She said she was OK and to finish in her when I did. So I continued. Not sure how much longer but I was sweating like a HO in church. I finally cup both tits and continue fucking her till I explode. I think I had one massive stream only but lasted forever. I put her legs down and just laid on top of her with my head between her breast.

After recuperating I carried her to the water and we both laid down in a foot of water breathing hard. She asked quote "how long did we just fuck?". I said no idea. She said "that was absolutely amazing." I said yes it was. Kenneth and my wife came up and sat with us cleaning mud off their legs. Kenneth said "my god, I hope you didn't ruin my pussy." Everyone laughed. After some additional resting in the water we found our way back to the house. We showered and to bed we went.

As we were laying in bed my wife reached over playing with my dick and said "I sure hope you have some left for me tomoerow". I said I sure hope I do. She said she was disappointed with kenneth. It turns out that he only lasted a couple of minutes leaving my wife to watch my performance.

The next morning my wife and I are sitting outside having coffee. Kenneth's wife walks out walking funny. She sits down really slowly. My wife ask if she was OK. She said shes been in a cold shower cooling off her pussy. She said she has never had sex like that in her life. I apologized for my part. My wife asked why she hasn't. She asked my wife if that was a regular thing for us. My wife laughed and said no but occasionally we will. She said she will have to get kenneth to get more aggressive. I left for the girls to talk.

My wife later told me that Kenneth's wife didn't want it to get back to him but that she really really enjoyed sex last night.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 01:09 PM

Now I can wrap up the remainder of the extended weekend pretty quickly. Things are starting to get repetitive so I will go with highlights.

Kenneth and I did talk about skinny dipping. He said he was a flop with my wife. He said watching me give his wife a thorough fucking got him too excited.

We spent the day the same as before. One thing that happened different was we did a good bit of riding on towable tubes. After spending the day around our ladies naked its difficult to maintain a flaccid dick throughout. Each of us guys were teased about an erect penis at different times. Well if you have never tried this I thoroughly recommend you try this.

The ladies rode together first. Then different combinations. On my turn bobs wife wanted to ride so we jumped in and swam back to the float. It takes some effort and time getting on so those in the boat jump in and swim or listen to music till ready. Its a good break.

Bobs wife attempts to mount but struggles. The view of her pussy was fantastic from behind attempting to get on. So now I'm erect fully. She ask fro help getting on. Being the gentleman I am I assist by first waiting till she throws her leg onto the float as she pulls herself with the mounting handles. I then take my hand a place it on her pussy and gently start rubbing my palm up and down with enough pressure to say I may or may not be helping. After several seconds of me "assisting" she slides back into the water and takes a deep breath. She said you are doing great helping and I may get on this time. We repeat. Except this time she did get on but stopped so I could continue. I slid one then two fingers in before the boat started complaining about time. My wife and Bob were in the boat with the others floating at the pontoon and other boat several hundred yards away. So I then pull myself onto the float. There's several ways to ride this towable as a sofa or reverse, its being pulled reverse and with two people plenty of room. So she is on her knees laying on the backrest her swollen pussy directly in my face as I get on. So rather than get beside her I scoot between her legs with my hard dick poking her belly below her pussy. I then reach around and run each hand through the arm holes of the vest and cup a tit in each hand and announce I am holding on and ready. She calls the boat to wait. She reaches between her legs and my dick slides straight into her pussy to the hilt.

Now here we are on a float behind a boat in a doggie style position with me fully impaled in her pussy. She then said ready. As the boat starts to pull I slip back and had to grab the handles. Once we were riding on top of the water the motion of the float and bobs wife rocking back and forth left me nothing to do but ride both her and the float. It wasn't long before I left a full load in her pussy. I remained in her as my dick softened. Eventually I slipped out and we completed our ride. As we swam to the boat we were laughing and talking about the ride. We told Bob and my wife. They decided to give it a try. They did and had the same fun results. By the end of the day we each did this twice. My second time I did with my wife. I really enjoyed this and look forward to another opportunity.

I ended up having an evening with Bobs wife. I also really enjoy our time together. My wife spent the evening with kenneth and Bob with Kenneth's wife. After, we all sat outside talking till late.

I am still happy that the wives seem really comfortable with each of us and comfortable talking about our experiences. I do find myself looking forward to any time I spend with bobs wife. Not that I dislike time with Kenneth's wife. Hard to explain. Same that my wife seems partial to kenneth over Bob.

We came back early so the last day was really not sexual just all having fun. I did get one more turn on the float with my wife, I never know when the opportunity may present itself again.

We all said out goodbyes and headed home. The ladies texted each other a lot on the drive. They seem to discuss more details than we men. My wife would read me the text and repeat her responses.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 02:06 PM

Now as for the current home/pool situation.

As I said before my our wives work in the school system. They are out for the summer. Kenneth's wife does not work. So my house is the local gathering spot. Jim's wife has become a frequent visitor for the afternoon ladies meetings. Also one other lady has now started showing up. My wife has put a stop to the adding of more. The new person is Christy. I do not know her or her husband but she is Jim's wife's best friend.

If I am in town my wife will text me when someone is there. Seems Tuesday and Thursday are the permanent meeting days. She also keeps the monitor by the pool just in case. I have been good about announcing/texting my arrival times and speak to the bikini clad ladies as I arrive. This past Thursday was different.

I text that I should be home early by 3p.m. my wife text OK but drunk women around pool. I text who, she named everyone, Bobs wife, Kenneth's wife, Jim's wife and Christy. I text back, should I wait and come home later. I receive, nope. Now I know she is feeling it too.

I do my regular. I pull in and drive to the house. As I get out I hear music and laughing. I open the gate and walk in. There is bobs wife topless sitting on the side of the pool. Kenneth's wife is naked laying in a recliner sunning. My wife is topless sitting on the steps of the pool beside a topless Christy. I look right and Jim's wife is naked laying on a towel on the diving board. I speak loudly announcing myself.

My wife lowered the volume with the remote and said welcome home. Now Jim's wife is sitting up on the diving board and told Christy no need to cover up. Christy is sitting with both hands over her tits.

Christy is a little larger than the others but she put her hands under water releasing the girls. She has larger areolas and nipples but being a breast man myself they looked great. Bob and Kenneth's wives both spoke. My wife said that they agreed it was OK to see them since I had seen everyone but christy. I talked for a second taking in the sights. Especially Jim's wife's pussy. She was sitting with her legs off each side of the board ten feet to my right giving a great view.

I excused myself to the house leaving them to their privacy. As I walked in my wife was turning the music up and headed to the bar. I took off my clothes as I headed to my perch in the bathroom.

I am in the window looking down at women in different states of undress. I am back to looking at Jim's wife. She is in the same open leg position but laying on the board. I then rub off one of the quickest best nuts I've had looking at her on that diving board. I watch for some additional time after till I decide to give them some additional privacy.

As the ladies were all leaving Jim's wife and christy came in and thanked me for allowing them to come over for an all over tan and thanked me again for keeping it to myself. I told them they are more than welcome and it will always be kept private by me.

I went outside. My wife and Kenneth's wife remained. So I pulled off my shorts and jumped in. They were talking about how they remembered being that nervous when being seen naked. It also seems that Jim has noticed his wife's all over tan and asked questions. She told him she is meeting ladies at my house and they get to tan in private. She did tell him a small fib in that they only do this when no men are around.

I know it sounds weak that I've abused myself twice to watching naked ladies rather than go jump in. I am happy where we are now. My wife does not mind me watching nor jacking off. She definitely does not want our current activities public or add someone that might talk.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:26 PM

Thanked 4,892 Times in 251 Posts

Love your post read them all your wife has changed quite abit since you started posting

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019