uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-23-2017, 11:45 AM

Thanked 23,447 Times in 1,092 Posts
Default Your Original Voyeur Recordings

Obviously most of us have a thing for voyeur. Unbearable excitement of catching private moments of women without their consent or awareness. And for sure that excitement peaks when its a women you personally know.

Now.. there are plenty of users who likes to share their own recordings and we are in dept to them. And also I'm pretty sure there more of you who have their own recordings but not for the world to see. Like me. So lets hear who did you secretly filmed? How it happened? What did you catch?

As a thread creator here is one of mine which can be one of my first voyeur attempts;

On my university times we used to have a FRP group. Once a week we used to come together and play all night long. One of those night a good friend of our, who is also a FRP fan, decided to join us. So we met in my house after dinner. When she arrived she said she wanted to change her clothes and wear more comfortable things since we have long night ahead. Since she did not bring anything with her she asked me if I have a spare short and t for her. I told her of course and left to my room to find suitable things for her. Just after I find things for her I realized she has to use my room to change and I know that would be my perfect chance to catch her in her underwear at least. So I quickly started my computer and opened my web cam in motion detection mode. My study desk was at the far corner of the room so web cam has a full coverage of the room. When all setup is ready I called her in, gave her the clothing, told her she can use my room and left to room.

I can still remember the tension while waiting her to return near us and long minutes till I make an excuse to go my room and check what I caught.

Here is what my web cam caught;
As soon as I left the room she first checked if the door is well closed. She then placed the things I've given her on the bed (which is in the middle of the room) and first removed her jean to expose me her naked legs and white cotton panties. After jeans her top came off together with her sports bra which was a wow for me. Later on I've learned that she never uses a normal bra and even not wear any if possible. Her habit became my lucky time to see her perky tits and small nipples. Whole show took less than a minute but at the end I've seen most of her naked body which was a quite turn on.

I've got plenty more to tell but lets hear some of you pervs first
Old 05-23-2017, 12:43 PM

Default Just a bit

I came on here because i wanted to start my own post but yours seems close enough. I had a few separate experiences, actually quite a lot, of capturing my own original stuff. And they range from me trying to take videos and pics of girls that i was either seeing or having something with to being on a train and trying to get upskirts and nipple pics. I also have stuff were i somehow got my hands on nudes of girls that were friends and they don't know i have them. I've got a ton but i've never posted them on the internet i just cant bring myself to. Not properly anyway. I've shared snippets here and there with individuals.
In the interest of this thread i'll share one of my stories then i'll ask what i initially wanted to.
I actually don't know where to start. Ok fine once on a train in the evening in London i had just stepped on. This was a few years ago when i had first realised my lust for candid nip slips especcially in the summer. I had developed a skill for spotting types of outfits and bras and boob sizes that would lead to me being able to see a nip slip. Basically women with B's or smaller who wear bigger bras to compensate but then also wear low cut tops equals full sight of boobs. Sounds creepy but fuck it. Anyway so i go on the train, which had all the seats taken so i had to stand. As im looking around i notice this young skinny blonde with what looked like massive boobs initially to an untrained eye. I instantly new that anyone sat on either side of her must be able to see her whole boob, if they looked. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity so i started trying to rack my brain. I eventually manoeuvred myself to being stood almost infront of her where i was now certain that her boobs would be visible if i could get closer. Long story short i whipped out my phone and started filming and eventually sat next to her and got to see everything, she could tell, i was being subtle but there's a limit to how sublte you can be while trying to peer down a womans top on a train. I still have the vid somehere although i haven't watched it in a while. A couple of weeks later i had another similar story with a young girl and her bf where from being stood infront of her as she sat i could see her nipples and i decided to record again.

Ok back to my question. I have a ton of stuff, similar material to what this thread is about, i wish there was a way i could say with like minded people and i knoww thats what this site is about but part of the turn on for me is knowing the person in someway. Otherwise i would just wank to magazines. But the trouble is most sensible when they share have to do so with caution ie not reveal to much about the person. Which sucks. Only on a one occasion a guy who traded with me eventually gave me the instagrams of the girls he shared. Its so hot i have all these pics and vid of this stunning normal girl being a sl*t for her bf but the turn on is i can see her insta and she normal as fuck its so hot. I would never share it or try to talk to her or anything. Anyways i guess i just wished that was possible more often. I wish i could also do thesame but we all know that you can't trust the internet and unfortunately my friends in real life are particularly PC. I've got so much but i can't fully enjoy it. Oh well life i guess.
Anyway, thats all i've got for now. I enjoyed that.

Ps also there's a sextape of one of my ex's on the interweb, thats pretty hot. I didn't put it up btw i think someone stole but i have no clue who or how, plus i had so much more and they put a shit one up.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jakataxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakataxxx View Post
I came on here because i wanted to start my own post but yours seems close enough. I had a few separate experiences, actually quite a lot, of capturing my own original stuff. And they range from me trying to take videos and pics of girls that i was either seeing or having something with to being on a train and trying to get upskirts and nipple pics. I also have stuff were i somehow got my hands on nudes of girls that were friends and they don't know i have them. I've got a ton but i've never posted them on the internet i just cant bring myself to. Not properly anyway. I've shared snippets here and there with individuals.
In the interest of this thread i'll share one of my stories then i'll ask what i initially wanted to.
I actually don't know where to start. Ok fine once on a train in the evening in London i had just stepped on. This was a few years ago when i had first realised my lust for candid nip slips especcially in the summer. I had developed a skill for spotting types of outfits and bras and boob sizes that would lead to me being able to see a nip slip. Basically women with B's or smaller who wear bigger bras to compensate but then also wear low cut tops equals full sight of boobs. Sounds creepy but fuck it. Anyway so i go on the train, which had all the seats taken so i had to stand. As im looking around i notice this young skinny blonde with what looked like massive boobs initially to an untrained eye. I instantly new that anyone sat on either side of her must be able to see her whole boob, if they looked. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity so i started trying to rack my brain. I eventually manoeuvred myself to being stood almost infront of her where i was now certain that her boobs would be visible if i could get closer. Long story short i whipped out my phone and started filming and eventually sat next to her and got to see everything, she could tell, i was being subtle but there's a limit to how sublte you can be while trying to peer down a womans top on a train. I still have the vid somehere although i haven't watched it in a while. A couple of weeks later i had another similar story with a young girl and her bf where from being stood infront of her as she sat i could see her nipples and i decided to record again.

Ok back to my question. I have a ton of stuff, similar material to what this thread is about, i wish there was a way i could say with like minded people and i knoww thats what this site is about but part of the turn on for me is knowing the person in someway. Otherwise i would just wank to magazines. But the trouble is most sensible when they share have to do so with caution ie not reveal to much about the person. Which sucks. Only on a one occasion a guy who traded with me eventually gave me the instagrams of the girls he shared. Its so hot i have all these pics and vid of this stunning normal girl being a sl*t for her bf but the turn on is i can see her insta and she normal as fuck its so hot. I would never share it or try to talk to her or anything. Anyways i guess i just wished that was possible more often. I wish i could also do thesame but we all know that you can't trust the internet and unfortunately my friends in real life are particularly PC. I've got so much but i can't fully enjoy it. Oh well life i guess.
Anyway, thats all i've got for now. I enjoyed that.

Ps also there's a sextape of one of my ex's on the interweb, thats pretty hot. I didn't put it up btw i think someone stole but i have no clue who or how, plus i had so much more and they put a shit one up.
I absolutely love your stories about seeing nipples on the train, nothing more hot than oversized padded bras.
Could you describe the situations in more depth including how the breasts looked? Possibly even share more stories?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blitz101010101 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia