uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-16-2018, 05:22 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts
Default Unexpected Sexual Conversation

Have you ever had a person of the opposite sex start sharing very intimate details of their sex life? I think I'm a magnet for this, I don't know why, my wife thinks I am such a good listener that women feel comfortable taking to me.

I had this young lady, Sandy, doing clerical work in my department, she was pretty, petite, very involved in her church and engaged, due to be married in a few months. I had been working with her for a couple of years, so she was no stranger. One Saturday we had to come in to get the end of year reports run, Sandy and I had to get all the data in the server then wait an hour or so for all the reports for us to check. So we're sitting there waiting for the reports to run and I ask Sandy if she was excited about getting married to Bob, her fiance, in a few months.

She said she was having 2nd thoughts, I was surprised, and asked why? She said "we don't talk about these thing in my family, so I can't talk to my sister or mother, can I talk to you? You're married and always give me good advice."

I just nodded, not know where this was going.

"I've been dating Bob for 3 years, he is very nice and good to me, but he is not very big, and sex is not that important to him. I had a BF in college who had a big dick and wanted sex every day, I really liked that. I'm just not sure I want marry someone who doesn't want to have sex with me every day. I need it, it makes me feel wanted. "

My jaw about hit the floor, but I kept my composure and tried to be helpful. I told her she would be better off not marrying Bob if she wasn't going to be happy, it wasn't even fair to him. She told me Bob was really good at oral sex when she could get him to do it.

She did marry Bob, then divorced him a few years later. She told me I was right, she needed more sex than he was ready to give. When she did remarry I asked her if her new husband took care of her needs, she winked and nodded.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:44 AM

Thanked 1,489 Times in 220 Posts

A very cute friend of mine told me the story about how she and her boyfriend broke the bed. It was a very funny story, high fives all around. But then she said something like "So, I turn around to look at him..." and that's when it all clicked with me. It wasn't my friend in a funny story. It was this hot girl bent over, big tits hanging, wet pussy up in the air, getting pounded. Hard. I kept my cool of course, but it's made it's way into the ol' spank bank.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:02 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Somebody I was mentoring years ago told me that she worried her vagina was too big.
It came up because she got a new boyfriend and was worried. I'm guessing she confided in me because, like the new boyfriend, I was a foreigner.

I desperately wish I could remember how she went from new boyfriend to large vagina, but I don't remember unfortunately.
Old 01-17-2018, 07:51 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

I developed an ongoing discourse with a coworker years back. We were both in relationships but somehow one day we got on the subject of sex. She asked how often I got it at home. I told her nearly every day and she was in disbelief. She admitted they only did it maybe twice a week. It became a daily exchange. Asking if we had gotten any the previous night or over our weekend. And it got so regular I asked her to tell me HOW they did it. “What do you mean?” I asked what positions, how long it lasts, does she come... to my surprise (and delight) she spilled all the beans. She got very detailed that time and said the previous night they had gone out to dinner and got more buzzed than they normally did. They went home and he showered and she was feeling amorous. So she stripped naked and lay on their couch waiting for him. She said he came out and saw her, lost his towel and they went at it. I asked what positions and she kinda laughed, “seriously?” “Sure.” And then she just laid it out there. “We made out for a while and he groped my body while I stroked his cock. Then I sat him on the couch, kneeled in front of him and sucked his dick for a while. Then I climbed on him and rode his dick for a while. He flipped me over and fucked me from behind and at one point he pulled out and rubbed his cock on my clit from behind. I had already come which makes me super sensitive so I came again from him doing that. Then he slid it back in and fucked me really hard and came all over my ass.” I was floored. Literally speechless. Didn’t know how to react. I was so aroused when I finally spoke up I said, “wow... I am... well, completely hard for one.” She glanced down at my crotch as kind of smirked.

We continued this way for a while. I’ve written of it before on this forum. We eventually got into conversations where we were telling each other how much we wanted to fuck each other. She would purposely put herself in positions where I would be checking out her amazing ass. Then she’d catch me and smile and say “like that?” One day she leaned into me as she passed me in tight quarters and whispered “I want you so fucking bad”.

Eventually these conversations petered off and completely stopped. Probably a good thing before something happened that we’d regret. But man she was wild. Her husband was one lucky guy.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:53 PM

Default girl in office

had a girl in our office that would tell me about the guys she dated and was very open about it she even told me about the first time she had anal and how bad it hurt. she told me she was never doing it again I told her it was because the guy she was dating was so young he just slammed inside her without thinking about hurting her. she told me latter that I was right that she had anal with another older guy and really enjoyed it.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:01 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

One of my oldest and best friends inadvertently admitted to swallowing when we were all at lunch a few years back. Shes a one man woman, got married very young and is very religious. A few of us were out to lunch with partners and kids, one got a burger with a questionable looking sauce. I suggested it might be the "Chef's own sauce" go which ny friend replied, having dipped her finger in and tasted it "No way, its not salty enough and the texture is all wrong g as it slides down your throat"
"Thanks C, ive just learned something about you i didnt know" and winked at her husband. She went a shade of crimson when she realised what she'd just admitted to in front of all of her friends....
Old 01-24-2018, 09:15 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Happened last night.

Wife, friend (female), and I were sitting around the table in the kitchen while the kids were all watching a movie.

All of a sudden, the friend says to my wife, "Does it take you a long time to cum? It takes me forever and my husband feels bad about it although I tell him it's not his fault." My wife turned white as a ghost.

Eventually my wife said that she can cum right away and several times.

Then the friend asked my wife if she masturbates when I am not around. Before my wife could answer, the friend asked if my wife had any masturbation tips. My wife didn't say anything, then a few of the kids started yelling and that was the end of the conversation, just as suddenly as it started, and we never got back to it.

This friend is sort of wild, so it wasn't totally a shock, but it was still really unexpected since we were talking about something completely unrelated just before she blurted out her questions out of nowhere.

It must have turned my wife on because she jumped me hard as soon as we were alone last night.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:07 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default another time

I managed a bar for a few years when I was younger and sometimes customers would come early, so I'd make them help me set up if I was in the mood for company.

This one time, a classy lass knocked on the door and when I opened it, I found her out of breath and seemingly in distress. Nothing major, but enough to make me concerned. I knew her as she was a semi regular, so when she asked if she could come in, I obliged.

I got her a drink and she proceeded to tell me about this guy who was following her. That's why she came to my bar... to get away from him. I found this quite disturbing and asked if she was in any danger. She said she wasn't, but she also didn't feel comfortable. He knew her and she told me that he asked her to go to a love hotel with him. She didn't want to and wasn't interested in him, but she said he wouldn't take no for an answer and kept pestering her for a date. FYI: Love Hotels are places where you go to have sex in Japan. Look them up if you have time.

Anyway, she told me she wasn't interested in going to a love hotel with him because she wasn't that type of girl. BUT if somebody she liked had asked her to go to a love hotel, then she was that type of girl. She said, if somebody like me asked her, she'd go.

So basically she's just told me after never had a sexual conversation with her previously, not even any real flirting, that I could take her to a love hotel and have some fun if I wanted!!!!

I wasn't expecting that at all. It threw me and then I realised that she wasn't being followed and that this was a ruse to get some one-on-one time with me and let me know how she felt. She was good looking and I did like her, but the psycho stalker alarm bells were ringing.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the bloke downstairs lost out and I played down the comment and changed the subject. She continued to come to the bar and even brought her mother in to meet me a few weeks later. So my suspicions were spot on. It seems she was having a relationship with me even if I wasn't having one with her!

But as is the law of the urban night jungle. If the girl doesn't get the attention she desires, she'll eventually look elsewhere. The window of infatuation is only open for so long.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:14 AM

I had a female co-worker and we got along pretty well. Nothing untoward ever happened. But sometimes we'd get food together. She had a good sense of humor. Well one of the places we'd sometimes get food had some great fries. I think she even asked me to get her some one time as take out.

So much later...we were discussing something like snacks, and she said "I like salty things." And added "There, I said it" and laughed.

Now, just what did she reveal? Joking, or not? I'll never know, but I like some of the things I speculated.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 06:55 PM

Thanked 1,374 Times in 86 Posts
Default Receptionist at work

She wears wonderfully tight yoga pants & has been flirty ever since she started working for us. We probably have 32yrs difference in ages,I'm 56. I tend to compliment her on her attitude,dress,beauty..etc,whenever the opportunity arises,but I don't go out of my way to see her every day. I have made suggestive comments,as has she.I usually comment about the beautiful ass she is displaying when it's yoga pants day. Occasionally she will comment about underwear,or possibly lack thereof to the people,both men & women she's working with. Thursday I was leaning down,cutting the top off of a box of coffee cups,looked up,her yoga pants covered pussy was directly eye level in front of me. I commented "wow",and she giggled. Just previously she had made an underwear comment to our parts manager.
A half hour later I went to her desk & apologized,I asked if I offended her. Absolutely not! was her reply. I said,"what if one were to look,to verify the presence of underwear?" She said she wouldn't be offended by that either. Oh my!!

When I get the nerve up....& the opportunity arises....I might have to take a look!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s