uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2018, 05:40 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I know I'm being detailed but that is what I notice and enjoy.

After taking a drink she looked at me and said swim break so we went in the water. This was where she told me about her conversation with the wife. She also said she was extremely turned on. I said I was really enjoying the day. She asked me what else she can do to tease him. I said I was not sure. I said I believe he has seen about everything you has to offer. We looked at the beach and the husband was applying more sunscreen to his wife's tits, shoulders back and shoulders. I said how about a sunscreen application.She laughed and said I guess it's up to me as always. I said yes. We floated around as I rubbed her clit and nipples teasing her to a nice point of excitement then stop. She complained.

We got back and the husband was still applying sunscreen to his wife. My wife sits legs straight natural and leans back talking with her as he applies. The sun was really beating down. When he finished, she asked my wife if she wanted sunscreen. She held out her hand and said yes. She said he has it on his hands now if you want help. Complete silence for a second. Awkward pause. My wifeworked the effect perfectly, finally said I better do it. My cousin said well I'll do your back again. So this started a challenge between all the guys, me included. My wife sat there enjoying the banter. It got to the point I said I can apply to the back and front. My cousin said so can I. My wife looked at him and said you are related so NO, as she smiled. My cousin then said well then its between them pointing at me and our Male guest. My wife said, how is it between them. Before he could answer the wife said well, looking at me, hes your husband and looking at her husband hes not related. My wife said that's true.

My wife said ok one can do my back and the other my front. He immediately said I'll do the front. I said wait if I can not do the front then I don't want to do the back, as I smiled. My wife looked at his wife and said well if you are ok I guess I am. She asked my wife, are you sure you are ok front and back. My wife, still leaning back legs straight, looked down at her tits, looked up smiling and said I guess. Now his wife handed him the sunscreen and said he a gentleman. He said of course. So I get up and sit on the towel where he was. He walked to where I was and put sunscreen in his hand. My wife leaned forward and said start on my back. He said roll into your front so I can do this. She sat up. She downed her drink followed by water rolled over and scooted up. Her feet were just in front of me and my cousin. We are looking at her aroused pussy as he rubs sunscreen across her back and shoulders.

She was on her elbows talking and laid flat. Some side boob out from her extended arms. He quickly finished her back, shoulders, arms and neck along with whatever side boob was available. He scooted down. He made a wipe down a butt cheek to her thigh. She said wait. He stopped. My wife said. I said back and front. He said, yes. We agreed. She said not below my hips. His wife said, well back should include the back of the legs, the buttocks is considered back. My wife looked back at his wife and said with a question, "and the front". His wife said yes the front also. Quiet pause, my wife still looking at her said with another question, "and below the hips". His wife smiled saying I guess that's considered front also. No one moved or said anything. My wife finally said give me a drink first. My cousin made the quickest drink ever. She downed half. She said, ok. Let's do this.

Skipping through the boring stuff. Ass cheeks and legs I consider boring. My cousin and I have a perfect view. I actually moved slowly up so I'm just below her left knee. I can lean to my left on my arm/hand and I'm almost looking down her pussy but don't look as though I care. My cousin is still directly below. I have mentioned before that my wife has a natural space between her thighs so any movement to open just exaggerates the space. As he rubbed the sunscreen up her thigh she would open her legs a little more. He must have noticed because he made several additional deep tissue rubs from knee to upper thigh. Rather than ask me to move he said if you open your right leg more I can do your left from here. She did. Now we are all three looking at her pussy that is aroused and wet. Again, the pale white skin and pink in contrast to other skin had me in a trance.

He straddled her right leg and started on her left thigh. He needed no room. As he would get to her upper thigh he would let his two fingers go flat on her lip and rub up her ass cheek to her lower back. We all know she is aroused and he did this no less than ten times. He never let his finger slip. The then swapped to the right thigh. Same thing. As he reached the top of her thigh he would lay two fingers flat on her lip and slide up. Except after the third time as he slid up he allowed his fingers to stay flat against her pussy and slowly rub across her wet opening. No one is saying anything. Just Jimmy Buffett playing. He proceeded to repeat this over and over. He slowed his progress with his left hand. As he reached the top of her thigh he did not match speed with both hands as before or the same track. He would start by extending his two fingers down her slit with his left. He would slowly drag his left hand as his right was now more on top of her thigh. As his right hand rubbed up her thigh and up her cheek he would let he left stay still, two fingers at some point covering her opening. One he finished with the right he would slowly slide the left up and onto her cheek. After sixteen times he announced done with the back. This took maybe five minutes.

My wife asked for a drink. She downed the rest. She looked at his wife and said are you sure you are ok with him applying sunscreen everywhere. She smiled and said we don't want you to burn. My wife laid flat on her back and put the cap over her face. She looked sexy as hell nipples hard as diamond cutters. Skipping through a lot of detail but he spent five minutes just on her tits. He first rubbed sunscreen on sunscreen on one then the other. He then applied more saying we really don't want these burnt. My wife could not respond. Just the rubbing on her nipples had her on edge. He then did circles and circles around and across each tit/nipple. As I said after a good five minutes of focus on her tits he said now the important part. He took the tube and squeezed a large drop on each hard nipple. He gently squeezed the sunscreen between his thumb and index finger. Not twisting, just rotating back and forth. He then did the same to her other nipple. I was waiting for an orgasm at this point. He then took two fingers and worked the remainder into her surrounding areola. He looked up and said now a final application.

He did the same a drop on each hard nipple. My wife has to be going crazy in her head. Her legs are wide and she is really wet. This time he squeezes harder and gently twist her nipple. He would pull up some and release. Her tit would bounce and shimmy back into place. My wife was squirming. He did each maybe five times till he said ok, no burn on those beautiful breast. He scooted down. My wife said wait. She wanted another drink. She sat up took mine and as she drank winked. She laid back down. Skipping his time on each leg, thigh and stomach. He had those done in minutes. He spent that much time on her mound and her small strip. I think he had as much fun applying sunscreen in her strip of pubic hair as her thighs. I thought he was going to rub it off.

As he was rubbing the strip I noticed her legs closer together. He had done her thighs repeating the same maneuver rubbing up her pussy with two fingers on both sides many times. I assumed that we were getting done and that's why he was slowing. Now he took his hand and as he rubbed would let a finger slip into her slit and pause then continue. Just the tip but noticeable. After the fifth or sixth time my wife spoke from under the cap causing him to stop. She said quote, "i assume any further down is considered middle". My cousin spoke first as we looked at each other saying, I would say at some point there's front and at that same point there's back. We each agreed. My wife still under the cap said, I knew someone would say that. His wife said well have you ever put sunscreen between your legs. My wife paused then said yes. His wife smiled and said, well I guess it's all front now. My wife giggled as we each got a laugh.

I looked at him and said well it's up to you. He put a small amount of sunscreen on his hand and started rubbing across her front. From under the cap my wife said I guess you want room. Her legs were straight at this point. He said that would help. My wife is drunk. She is talking but fat tongued. She almost knocked me to the side. She swung both legs wide. Again from under the cap, how's that. He said great, I said perfect, my cousin mumbled something about further, his wife said that's fine. My wife giggled. She is extremely aroused and swollen. She is dripping wet. I really wanted to run my tongue into her opening or just lick her clit to orgams.

He was either nervous or just teasing. He would run his hand down with his middle finger in her slit but stop short of her sensitive spots and slide up. Over and over. She started slightly arching trying to get his finger to her clit. He stopped. He then started applying to her extreme upper thigh and across but stopping short of anything sensitive. Over and over. Then swapped to the other side. I look at his wife. She has been smiling throughout. I keep thinking maybe they were swingers early in life. She just sat topless watching intently. I refocused.

He finally ran his hand from bellybutton to asshole and back. He looked at his wet hand then me. He did this again but slower. As he crossed her clit and opening she moaned and visibly arched her back to meet his hand pressure. He returned his hand and applied an extremely small drop of sunscreen. He looked at me and said I don't think I need much more I just need to get it rubbed in. We both smiled. I look over and my cousin is reclined in the couples boat. This time he slowly slid down and stopped on her clit and started slow circles. Wet is not the word. She is arching on each circle. He said, it's nice when she helps. He stopped. My wife let out an audible moan as he returned to her pubic hair. As he slides his hand down again he stops at her opening. He is using his middle two fingers to trace around. As he is slowly circling my wife is not making any false pretenses. She is arching and moving to his fingers. He was also giving pressure to her clit so she is on the verge.

As he was continuing his circles he looked up and said my God she is on fire. As he slid his hand back up and across she remained arched for a second. He said holding his wet hand up, this is all her, no sunscreen. His wife said, ask if she wants you to stop. He asked. My wife could barely answer. We heard a whispered, no. He looked at me, I said well she said no. I looked at his wife and said this is more than applying. She looked at her husband and said, I guess it's up to you. My wife had not moved. She was beyond the point of any questions. If he did not finish I would or she would kill us. So here we are. An elderly lady on a towel at my wife's left foot. Me at her right knee. My cousin reclining in the boat. A sleeping dog on the corner of the blanket. My wife and the elderly gentleman by her left hip.

He reaches up and starts playing with her nipples. She now gives out a moan. I had to ask as I thought and mentioned earlier. As he continued I looked at his wife and asked if they are swingers. She smiled and said that in their early years they had an open relationship so yes. She asked me. I said not really. I like to call it my wife having fun. She asked about me. I said I have fun also. As he continues gently on her nipples she is moaning. He asked if he could motioning to her tit. I nodded. He bent down and took her left nipple in his lips and pulled. He then took her whole nipple in. My wife arches. He sits back up facing me and said she is amazing.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:55 PM

This post I hope works. I have typed twice to no avail. I will condense with less detail for the sake of my thumb.

I left off with my wife on the verge and ready. I am sitting there watching him slowly get my wife to the point she would do anything to climax.

He is alternating rubbing and rolling around her clit then his middle finger circling her opening. At times it looked as though my wife was trying to catch his finger in her hole. He has her flush and on edge moaning. As he worked her pussy he would lean down and gently suck, lick and tug her nipples. It's like he knew her hot spots. Soon the tip of his fing eggs disappeared in her. She is trying to help him fully insert but he holds the tip. After several times he ask, do you want more. She moans a response. He stops and goes back to circling and nipples. Another, do you want more. Another moan. On the third attempt he asked do you want more. She said breathy, yes. He then inserted half his finger and stopped.

I am in awe watching him tease her. The tables were turned. He asked do you want more. She responded, Yes. He fully inserted his finger and slowly slid in and out. She said faster as she arched to help him. He increased speed to where each time his hand made contact with her pussy I could hear a wet clap. She is flush as he is proceeding. He raises off her nipple and said you ready for two. She said one. He stopped. Started his circles and working her nipples. He sat up, looking at me smiling, he asked you ready for two. She said yes, now. I was impressed. It was then I know if he pulled out a hard duck and asked if she wanted it she would have said yes.

He slid his two middle fingers in and started fucking her with them. She said between moans, Faster. He went into warp drive. He was going so fast the sloshing of fluids was only drowned out by his had making contact with her pussy. That contact started sounding like someone clapping wet hands. He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. That did it. She had the most intense, explosive, wet orgasm I had seen from her ever. He kept it going. When she finally subsided she collapsed flat legs open breathing hard. He continued slowly sliding his fingers in and out while giving both nipples alternating attention. If I didn't see her breathing I would have thought she was dead.

After a good minute or so, she reach down and pulled his hand out by the wrist. She said, I believe I'm done. He said, you mind if I finish with your nipples. She smiled and said, say please. He smiled and said please. She said say pretty please. He did. My wife is now paying him back for the control. She said ok, let's see what you got first. No hesitation. He stood and dropped his shorts. She said ok, I'll tell you when to stop. He pulled his shorts on and took her left. Nipple in mouth and right in his hand. I must say I thought she would only give him a few seconds. He was so good with hand and mouth she gave him several minutes. She finally stopped him and we sat around talking.

We heard about their history with others and my wife even told them about our friends. Nothing else happened. We moved my cousin to the blanket. He had intended to go pre but ended up getting sick so he laid down for a minute that turned to hours. I did get the opportunity to play with his wife's tits when we were in the water. My belief is titties are titties and nipples are nipples so I enjoyed myself. After a few hours more they took their dog and headed to their boat. We agreed to try and make it back before heading home.

I will try to post before continuing.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:46 PM

Ok it worked. Even condensed with a lot less description it takes me back.

Well my wife and I had sex on the blanket by my sleeping cousin. Regrettably, I did not perform well. It was a very short session to my wife's dissatisfaction. She put her bottoms on and woke up my cousin. We told him my wife had a great sunscreen massage which he was highly disappointed he missed. He tried to get my wife out of the bottoms again but she refused.

Around five we packed up the kayaks. His wife would be home by six so we need to go. He did talk my wife into wearing just her bikini top, no shirt. She did put on her shorts. We start to paddle. We are heading against the current so we were working hard. Not long after leaving my cousin started splashing my wife using the paddle. His intention was obvious and so were her tits. Being a semi pro kayaker he could paddle circles around us. Another thing. Its past five. Jet skis and kayaks are becoming plentiful. About half way my cousin was waving his paddle at two kayaks. He took off as we trudged along. My wife saw them turn towards us and said he better not bring them to us. He did.

My cousin is in a kayak club so he knew them at the chance that we would see someone. The problem was if she stopped paddling to cover she would drift backwards. So they paddled right up and was not surprised at my wife's tits on full display. They complimented her bikini top and mentioned how much they enjoyed watching her paddle. Two blades par so tits and nipples bouncing up and down, side to side. They stayed with us awhile the departed. They said nice to meet and " see" us. They also complimented my wife on her nice tits saying the sand bar will love them. The sand bar is where we put in under a bridge. My cousin said that some club guys may be there.

Before the turn to the sand bar my cousin gave her another splashing and took off. By the time we rounded the turn he was half way there. My wife saw all the trucks lined under the bridge and people moving around and started begging for my tshirt. I declined. I said so what we will not see anyone again so just act like your top is black and not see thru. She said fine but you owe me. She stopped paddling and retied the wet top. As we got the kayaks nosed on the sand my cousin and six guys headed out way.

Sitting on the kayak my wife did a hand bra as they approached. They all had cell phones on the ready. I pulled my kayak up laughing. She said cell phone away or I remain here like this. Everyone dropped their arms. She nodded at my cousin and said hand them over or give me my shirt. He collected all. My wife the dropped her hand to cheering. She got out and hand plenty of help carrying her kayak. She only carried the paddle. Once loaded the guys remained talking. My wife never once covered or acted embarrassed. Before we left the guys wanted a group photo with her. She handed me a phone. Three guys on each side she pulled her hat down and I snapped a picture. She reviewed and approved. My cousin offered her her shirt for the ride home. She rode wearing the top.

Other than another nice night out and a better sec session that was day one.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:19 AM

So, since she approved of the picture with a group of people watching do we get to see it, too?
The Following User Says Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 11:56 AM

Funny you mention the picture with the guys under the bridge.

Friday my wife and I spent the day shopping, sightseeing and eating. One thing I did notice about south florida. My wife was braless. I left her one bra in my truck at the airport. As we walked and toured and shopped, she got looks but nothing like other places. I then noticed braless is more prevalent so not as much attention given. Even my wife mentioned it.

We got back late to my cousins home. We ended up by his pool talking. His wife is an attractive Brazilian lady. Maybe 5'6", long dark hair, dark olive skin with a very nice shape. She is very kind and nice so I think she is extremely attractive. She decides to reintroduce us to a local Brazilian drink. We have had them before. Spelling may be wrong but called a caparini. Sugarcane stick for stirring and a chew. We are having a great time. This drink can hurt someone. The conversation turned to our day on the beach.

His wife refers to the beach as their private beach because tourists never come. Mainly kayakers, boats and jet skiers. We talked about how nice it was and our "generic" time there. His wife was looking at her phone and said, "I really love your bikini top". Confused my wife said thanks. She then said "it looks like the guys from the k-club really liked it too". We sat in silence. She laughed and handed my wife the phone. It was the picture of my wife surrounded by the guys under the bridge. Tits clearly on display. I thought my wife was going to bolt inside. As my wife's expression changed, my cousins wife said, "no, I'm serious, I really like your top. I have one very similar that I wear.

My wife started to apologize, my cousins wife laughed. She said, "my God, you are on holiday, wear what you want, you look amazing". She and my wife started having a conversation. My cousin and I walked away. He told her of my wife's nude sunbathing. He said she has no problems with it and she has been nude on the same beach and home. As we talked he said you want to see as he pulled out his phone. I said if you don't mind. He had pictures of her topless, laying nude, in the water topless walking the beach nude and using his outdoor shower. I tried to just casually look but. Damn, she looks better topless and even better nude.

We made our way back to the pool. They were laughing and talking. Skipping the talking. We made plans for Saturday. My wife declined going back to the beach. We decided to have a day around the pool. Also my cousin wanted to grill fresh fish and shrimp. So we spent time discussing prep for saturday.

We wake up. My cousin and I take his dog the two blocks to the ocean beach. While gone his dad, my uncle called. We spent some time both talking to him as we walked. Relaxing boring morning got back and setup for the day.

His back yard is classic florida. Banana trees etc.. his pool is a small oval with an outdoor shower as you approach. Grilling station and hidden outdoor speakers. He has heavy wooden Adirondack loungers on the far side.

So noonish we have appetizers by the pool. My wife in a red bikini top and black bikini bottoms. His wife in a smaller green bikini top and small bikini bottoms. The pictures I saw earlier did not do her justice. She is a small D or large C tits. She has proportional hips and a nice round ass. She is a 8+ on my 10 point scale. I kept glancing to see bush or no. What little cloth was there I surmised no bush.

After an hour or so of sitting around and talking my cousin and I had to head to the fish market. I hated to leave the pool area. It was like being st a private resort. It took some time to get there and he is picky about his fish. On the way back he said we should invite my uncle to grill, he calls him a master griller. He was happy to drive the hour to visit and cook so he was on the way. We get back and unload. We spend another thirty minutes in the kitchen preparing the fish and shrimp.

We finished. We headed out back drinks in hand. First thing I notice Is two bikini tops hanging on a hook at the outdoor shower. I look right and both ladies are face down topless on loungers. Their bikini bottoms are completely engulfed by their ass and look like things. My cousin did a slight whoop and said now this is relaxing florida style. We stepped into the pool directly across from them drink in hand. I'm trying to get a glimpse of his wife's pussy but no luck. As we walked in the pool talking, his wife got on her elbows and turned towards us. I am looking at her full right fit and nipple hanging down. She said I'm sure one of you gentlemen will help with our backs. I am locked in on her tit and did not move. My cousin jumped at the request.

She laid back flat. I said damnit I was distracted. He said you snooze you lose. He proceeded to apply from neck to toe on his wife. I watched intently as he did her ass but still no glimpse. She said don't forget my wife. My wife was talking with his when she said it but didn't respond at all. He did the same from neck to toe. I thought he would have attempted some touching around ass or upper thigh but didn't. He went to the shower and washed his hands. I asked why. He said he did not want additional chemicals in his pool. Made sense.

Later my cousin and I were talking and his wife announced twenty minutes. They both flipped to their back. She had the prettiest tities. Dark olive skin capped by two darker nipples hard as s a rock. Complete contrast to my wife's somewhat red tits and light pink rock hard nipples. I am again locked in taking in every millimeter of tit and nipple of his wife. She looked at me staring and said which is better the pictures or in person. I look at my cousin. He said I had to let her know. I looked back and said definitely in person. She said good answer and she said thank you as she shook them side gi side. She looked at my cousin and said you want to finish. We were on the edge of the pool at their feet drinking. He popped out and was sitting beside her immediately.

I watch him apply from neck to toe. I assumed he would play with a nipple but no. He rubbed and moved on. She opened her legs as he did her thighs. This did give me a glimpse of pussy the cloth released to a lip slip and I now know she is smooth hairless on the lips. He moved over to my wife. My wife said i believe we better let my husband do this. I got out and did the same as he did. Washed hands refilled drinks for all and back in the pool. This was fantastic. Relaxing with great views.

After a few more rotations his wife said she was getting in the pool. I was in a trance watching her tits bounce as she walked to the shower. She held up a bottle and told my wife to use this to wash off sunscreen it contains no chemicals. She starts and it was like watching a movie scene of an attractive actress shower. When she got to her hips my heart slipped a beat or two. She untied both sides and hung her bottoms on the hook with her top. Never acknowledging anyone looking, proceeded to wash ass pussy legs and feet. The best part was putting her foot on the stool and washing her feet. I was on the side of the pool closest to her watching intently. I got a perfect view of her pussy front to back from the side. She was completely hairless no strip or hair anywhere.

When she was done she turned to face me and said so still think better than the picture. I believe I stuttered a yes. She walked to me and struck a pose, legs open hands behind her head. I am looking straight up at her pussy. I can see it all and she looked to be aroused from what I could see. She said, and now. No stutter, staring I said definitely in person. She jumped over me into the pool. My wife was reading while we floated and talked. Nudity sort of evaporated during this time. My cousins wife told me that sense her husband spent the day with my naked wife I get to spend the day with her naked. I look at my cousin. He said why not, two beautiful women enjoying the sun as nature intended. I said sounds good to me.

My wife finally got hot and decided to get in the pool. She went to the shower. Immediately removed her bottoms and hung them on a hook. She turned to face us. We were all three quietly looking. She said, really you two have seen everything I've got. Nothing new here and proceeded to wash. My cousin left us floating and was in my earlier position watching. We are holding a safety ring floating. She swims to the side for a drink. I am watching my wife when she returns. She wraps her legs around my waist and a arm around my neck body against my back. She said so you mind holding me as I drink. I said not at all but you are holding me. She laughed. I said, don't get my cousin mad at me. She said i can handle him. I must say it felt wonderful have her tits pressed against my back. She just held there. I wanted her to press her pussy against me but I only got the occasional touch or brush as she or I moved.

My wife just jumped in. I thought his wife would get off me but no. We just floated and talked while drinking. We did have the girls get out several times for refills. No caparinis. Some other vodka based drink they like. When we would migrate to the shallow end she would get off and float. At one point my cousin was on restroom break and his wife on refill. My wife was wrapped around my front floating on her back. She sat up and said if his wife gets on my back again I should do what he did to her. I was confused. She said, tell her I am going to adjust, if she says ok, reach under with a hand and touch her like he did to me. She came back we each got drinks.

We started talking drinking and moving towards the deeper water. As we reached to where she couldn't comfortably stand she slid onto my back. I paused. I said I need to adjust you. She said ok. I handed my wife my drink. I did exactly as I was told. Left thigh with left hand. Right hand I put behind me. I have large hands, palming dunking a basketball. My palm landed perfectly at the crease of her ass and thigh. My fingers are laying across the softest folds of skin imaginable. I bounce her her up gently. As I do, i curl my fingers. My God it was soft, warm and heaven. I then drag them slowly across as I said, that's better. All she said was, good. She said nothing and no reaction. We continued talking.

We are all four in the pool later. Drinks are hitting all and we discuss. Soon my uncle walks out the back door. He was my mother's sister's husband. She passed some years ago. He is in his mid eighties and good health. We haven't seen him in years.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:30 PM

So, my uncle walks out and heads towards us. My wife gets behind me and I am on my knees water to my shoulders. My cousin and his wife greet him like there's nothing to see. She stands up facing him as he walks waving and excitedly greeting. Her hips are below water but tits shaking as she walks to the side of the pool to where he is standing. Even below water it is obvious that she is completely naked. She walks to the steps and out. She walks up to him and said if I hug you you will get wet. He said, hug me I'll be fine. He got a full nude hug. She jumped back in.

He then looked at us, my wife's face on my shoulder huddled behind me. He has always been a favorite relative of mine and we stay in touch mainly by facebook and email since my aunt passed. He said, I was so happy you guys invited me I got here early to visit and cook. We didn't know how to respond. I finally said, I am glad we have a chance to see you. He looked at my wife huddled behind me and said, I don't get a hug from my favorite niece. My wife said nothing. My cousin sarcastically said, Dad, she's been getting an all over tan and embarrassed. My uncle looked at us and said, oh, I'm sorry I can leave. My cousin was now beside my wife and me. He took my arm and pulled me into the deep end. He said, no need to leave now. My wife is on her knees covering under water.

My uncle looked at her and said can I get you a towel or cover. My cousin said to my wife, go give the old man his hug, he has seen naked before. My wife scooted across the pool to the edge and lifted her arms, body against the pool. My uncle said, honey I can not bend down that low. She said, sorry. She stood up and started to the stairs. Up and out. She walked up to my uncle and hugged him. She said we are glad you could come see us too as she hugged. They released. He looked her up and down. He said I'm glad I got to see you too. She slapped him on the arm and gave him another hug.

My wife sat down naked in a chair with my uncle beside her talking and drinking. My cousin his wife and me in the pool. His wife and I needed refills so he went to get them. We were following from the deep end and she got on my back. As I walked the incline to the shallow she said, I think I need another adjustment on your back. She was fine. I stopped and said you sure. She smiled and said yes. Left hand under left thigh. Right hand back behind. She moved over towards my hand. Her pussy is laying across the base of my fingers. She said maybe I'm perfect in my ear. I stroked up and down her pussy with my fingers five or six times. I tried to touch everything as she wiggled her hips and moaned in my ear. I bumped her up and released. I said if I continued I may have explored too far. She bit my ear.

When he returned his wife took her drink and got out. She said it's time to sun. We got out and sat with my naked wife and uncle watching her shower. I asked my uncle, you don't seemed shocked to see naked people here. He said well after the first time years ago walking back here to her sunbathing naked it seemed normal so no big deal. I said so how many people you seen naked here. He said. Including my wife. I said yes. He said two. We all laughed. Turns out he walked up on my cousins wife early in their marriage nude sunbathing and has seen her fairly regular since. My cousin laughed and said they really wear suits.

My wife then decided to join her sunning and got up to shower the chlorine off. We pretty much sat in silence watching her slap her hair and suds running down her tits. We are only three or four feet away with my uncle just a couple feet from the side of the pole. My cousin started saying you can wash sexier than that. She just turned her back to him and stuck her butt at him as she continued rinsing her hair. He continued. She then soaped her hands and released the chain turning off the water. She started lathering her arms then tits. She really washed her tits in a sexy fashion. Alcohol does wonders. We cheered as she rinsed off. My cousin said we need sexier. Facing us she stepped towards my uncle out of the water. She started lathering her belly, mound, strip of blonde pubic hair and thighs. We are silent. She steps back to rinse and we cheer again.

She said ok, you guys good. Of all people to answer, my uncle said, I could watch you shower all day. My cousin and I clapped and chanted "more". My cousins wife said, give them more. She smiled and said only have my legs. I said yes but you know how to make that sexy. She is standing facing us hands on hips. She said, are you sure. I knew exactly what she meant. She made kenneth cum in his shorts during a play dance. I checked and said, are we talking about a dance. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Before I answered my cousin said absolutely. I said sure. She looked at my uncle and said, "I don't want to offend". This is why he's my favorite relative. He said, I was a fighter pilot, an airline pilot now a retired handy man, I promise you will not offend me. She smiled and said your chair is so close. It was my uncle, me then my cousin. He said, I guess I got the best seat. She pulled the chain and said you guys asked for sexy.

Takes longer to type than actually occured in conversation. I know what's coming. I said to my uncle whose chair was sitting sideways to the shower as my wife was preparing. "You might want to turn your chair that way", facing the shower. His head was the height of her hips. She has her back to us. We have a clear shot view between her legs looking at her pussy as she stands. My uncle turned his chair as did my cousin. Soap in hand she looked back and asked are you sure to me. We all answered yes at the same time. I am going to be as detailed as I can.

She did not widen her stance. She lifted one leg under the water then the other. She released the chain and bent straightleged down rubbing soap on her feet. She is a foot or two directly in front of my uncle. However, her pussy is on full display as she rubs one foot/ankle then the other. We are all three transfixed on taking in every detail of her pussy in our faces. She stops and stands. My uncle said something I did not hear but my wife turned around and said thanks. She pulls the chain holding it rinsing one foot then the other. My cousin said sarcastically, you know my dad is blind and can not see far. I look at him, he smiles. His dad can see fine. My wife answered sarcastically. She backed up a step and said, hows this. Her legs are inches in front of my uncles. He smiled and said, much better, looking at her ass and pussy. She said I'll try not to get you wet.

This time she widened her stance. She bent to her left calf. Now we are seeing all. Everything is stretched open. My uncle sits up his face is a foot away from her pussy. He is just looking. I was hoping he would take a quick kick. He was that close. She swaps. We sit in silence. She finished and steps forward rinsed. She turned and faced us and said should I continue. YES. From everyone, including my cousins wife. She steps back opens her legs again and slaps her thighs inside and out. As she would reach the top of her thigh she would bend at the hip and run her hand the length of her pussy pausing for a rub of the clit. She is very aroused and wet. On the last run down her pussy she opened her fingers exposing her pink opening holding it a second then released. We chanted "again". She stepped forward rinsed throughly. She is now suds free. We chanted one more time.
My cousins wife chanted with us. She turned dripping and backed up. She really widens her stance. She is so close to my uncle as she bends over water dripped from her ass onto his shorts. She reaches between her legs and rubs her clit. She continues. She then reaches further and opens her fingers. With no soap or suds we are looking at a very wet pink opening. She open and closed her fingers several times. She stands and turns facing us and asked how was that. We all agreed great.

I thought it ended there and I was elated as well as were my cousin and uncle. My wife did not dry off. She looked at my uncle and said may i sit on your lap a second I need to sit. He pulled his shorts up and said have a seat. She put her wet pussy right on his thigh. She said I just need a second, winking at me, said, my heart is racing. My uncle said mine too. She felt his chest and said mines faster. She took his hand and placed it on her left tit. He squeezed gently and said I don't feel it. She said sorry and put it between her tits. He said oh I feel it now. She left his hand there between her tits. He didn't move it. My cousin said, well dad either feel the other one or move your hand. He looked at my wife. She said go ahead. He reach over covering her nipple and squeezed gently. My wife looked at us and said I'm not embarrassed now. My cousin said obviously. My uncle is still squeezing and releasing her tit. My cousin said, dad you ok. He said quote,"son it's been 18 years since I've had a breast in my hand so I'm not stopping till I'm told".

My wife said 18 years, my aunt passed four years ago. As he answered he was playing with her hard nipple now. He said, yes but she had lost both breast to cancer in 2000, so it's been 18 total. We sat in silence not knowing what to say. My wife spoke up. She said, you can feel them as long as you want. We started talking about grilling. We talked a good four or five minutes. The entire time my uncle is squeezing, rubbing, pinching and pulling each tit and nipple. It was like we were ignoring him as we talked. Finally he stopped and said that my wife is an amazing person. I asked why he stopped that he could keep going. He said well my leg is asleep. My wife jumped up. He started rubbing his thigh and lifted his hand. He said smiling, I got a little wet too. My wife left him some moisture from his nipple play.

Its somewhat cloudy so the wives sit naked reading and talking. We watch my uncle prepare and grill the fish and shrimp while we drink. It was the highlight of the trip catching up with him. I think the world of him.

Food ready. We move chairs to the loungers and eat around the pool. The ladies are not bashful. Plate between their legs, a foot off each side of the lounger. I had more than enough time to take in every millimeter of my cousins wife's pussy from all aspects. I sat there thinking how I had touched it earlier.

After food and another hour my uncle was ready to get on the road. We walked out to the pool so he could tell the wives bye. They each got up and hugged him. As my wife released, my cousins wife said quote, "dad if you want your possible last experience with a breast it's now or never". I said, his daughter in law. She said no, your wife. We laughed. He looked at my wife with I swear all sincerity, and said would you mind. My wife as she was still standing in front of him said, you have my permission to do what you want with them. She put both hands behind her head.

He softly put a hand on each tit and squeezed.
As he did this we are standing watching him. He looked up at her and said anything. She said sure. Keeping his right hand squeezing and playing with her nipple he took her right nipple in his mouth and such and released three or for times. He stopped, gave her another big hug and said how much he loved her. We walked him to his truck.

We got back to the pool. Turns out the wives had planned to see if he would take them up on the offer. They both felt really bad about what he said. They were going to force him if he declined. Both my cousin and his wife couldn't thank my wife enough for showing and allowing his father the opportunity.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:39 PM

It is early afternoon. Sun back hot. Drinks flowing. We have seen so much of each others wives pussies that it was noticed on occasion but for me I know it well and have a mental picture for life. Finally the alcohol kicked in again after eating. Both ladies are sitting in the shade teasing us by sitting a certain way, etc. I am sitting on the lounger talking to his wife about Brazil. As she talks she reaches between her legs and starts running her fing de up and down her slit. I am trying to listen. It was difficult.

My cousin said, it's time. He stands steps out of his shorts and jumps in naked. My wife jumps in. His wife said, well. I drops shorts and jump in. I am at full mast. His wife says someone is excited. I said so is my cousin. He was standing tall also. We float around drinking till I'm at half mast. His wife would crawl on my back hooking her feet at my dick. She kept saying, what's that on my foot. We each took pee breaks. On one I am in the pool alone with his wife. She swam up to me and wrapped her arms and legs around my front. She said can you adjust me up. I reached under and I had fingers all into her pussy as I lifted. No penetrating just all over. I went straight to hard. I mean diamond cutter hard. I released and my hard dick is straight in her cheeks. She reaches between her legs and grabs my shaft. I'm speechless. I'm saying nothing. She pulled up on me, took my dick and was running the head up and down her slit under water. I'm still speechless standing still. She stops, looks me in the eye, not a word and slides the head of my dick in her pussy. She was on fire. She let go and squeezed me with her legs and arms.

This all happened quickly. She then slides down and another two or so inches went in. She moans in my ear. She stopped. She then goes to as much hilt as she could in this position in water. I am fully inside her, with her moaning in my ear. I finally get my voice. I said I don't think this is a good idea. She lifts up with her arms on my shoulders and slides back down. Damnit it felt really good, but. I said louder, I don't think we should do this. She said one more. She lifted and slid down again and started squeezing me. With three or for strokes she was having an orgasm, head on my shoulder moaning. After a few seconds, she leans back. I still fully in her and she's on fire. She said, maybe you are right and slides off me.

My wife returns then my cousin. I am feeling awkward. His wife is talking a mile s minute. We horse around some dancing to the music and tossing a ball. My cousin called chickenfight. My wife and I won two in a row. He called swap. He swam down and head between my wife's legs lifted her. As he had her legs he said, my God I've got something hot rubbing my neck. My wife hit him on the head. I did the same. We won. Before going under, my cousin said how about opening your legs this time so I can get under. She opens really wide, hows this. He said perfect. I see him go under turn over and she jumps to the side. He surfaced laughing, she hits him again. She said he licked me. He said I ran my tongue from front to back. We laughed. That ended that.

We were in and out of the pool. The girls went in leaving my cousin and I. He said ok, how did it feel. I said what. He said my wife's pussy. I acted dumb. He said she told me that you would feel her pussy when adjusting her on your back. My heart went back in place. I said I'm sorry but I just did it cause my wife said you did yesterday. He said no problem that his wife was bragging about it so how was it. I told him of each time. My wife and I had not had time to talk. He said that he touched my wife several time yesterday. I said she only told me of one. He said no he grabbed tit several times along with her pussy. I smiled thinking alcohol. He said he has done again in the pool. I said me too. He went on and on. He said he thinks his wife will let me do whatever. I said mine needs drink.

Later she does not.

Everyone is blitzed but me. We are in the pool my wife swims up and grabs my dick. She smiles and said I'm drunk. I can tell. She said your cousin keep grabbing me smiling. I said you mad. She said no. I asked what you going to do. She started stroking me to hard and said tease unmercifully. I kissed her and said have fun. Drunkenly, she said his wife wants you. I said really. She said I can tell. She got out and just showered no soap. She laid down on the lounger. My cousins wife swam over to me. I'm sitting on the bottom step watching.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 05:06 PM

Thanked 4,900 Times in 251 Posts

Been waiting for some new adventures for awhile, never fail to disappoint makes me hard every time. Can't wait to see how it ends.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 09:29 PM

Now his wife swims over to me. She is drunk. She is going on and on how sweet my wife is and how she is a very special person for allowing my uncle such liberties with her tits. I agreed. My cousin sits beside me all drunk saying the same thing about his dad. I again agreed. It was hard holding a conversation with them. She slid onto my lap facing her husband talking. Her pussy on my swelling dick. As she talks she keeps wiggling her hips into me causing a fast erection.

I finally said we are going to need an adjustment before I break. She opens her legs, scoots back and grabs my dick pulling to tight to her pussy and closes her legs. She looks at my cousin and said look I have a penis. She has the head of my dick and some shaft run out her slit and she is stroking the parts exposed. We actually all laugh from the look. Now we are talking. They are drunk talking. The entire time she is playing with my dick. I reach over and start playing with her nipple. They just look at me. I continued and swapped nipples. I said look if she continues this partial handjob I'm going to play too.

We sat there like this for some time. His wife said as she takes a drink, I think I should lay down too. We had to assist her to the lounger. Now both wives are laid out. We are sitting in chairs drinking. My cousin said it would be sexy as hell to watch you sunscreen my wife. I said are you saying that so you can do my wife. He smiled and said yes. I got up and sat beside his wife and asked if she wanted me to put sunscreen on her. She smiled and said sure. I started on her shoulders and worked down. I spent plenty of time on her tits and nipples. I worked down. I applied to her mound and upper lips then skipped to her legs. I did brush her pussy as I did her upper thighs several times. I said ok. I'm done.

My cousin said what about the rest of the front. His wife eyes closed opened her legs and said finish. Now in my mind I had already crossed the line earlier and I felt guilty. Again in my mind I wanted my cousin to get even or as close as he could. Not me continue the advantage. So I got up and barely put a dot of sunscreen on my hand. I started at the th OP and covered her pussy in every crease and fold. I spent time on her clit to the point my cousin again said you may have to finish what you start. As I played with her opening I slid one then two fingers in as I rubbed. I stopped before I got her too wound up. As I stopped and got up she mumbled, not fair.

So I walked over to my wife and shook her. She opened her eyes smiling. I said do you mind if my cousin sunscreens your front. She looked at him only the front. He said yes. I asked how she felt. She said better after her nap. She had me get her a water. My cousin started on her shoulders. He finally worked his way to her tits and nipples. He slowly worked each. I started feeling better now or at least not as guilty. I probably spent 15 minutes in the pool playing with his wife's nipples and tits so I was hoping for the same. He did spend plenty of time. Not close to fifteen minutes. He worked down and as he was rubbing her strip he said this is so soft. My wife said, thanks. We thought she was asleep. We laughed as well as she did.

He also worked her mound and upper lips, then skipped to legs. He also would brush her pussy with each rub at the top of her thighs. He did the over and over and over. He was using the the two finger slide up the pussy. Now I was not feeling as guilty. He finally finished. He said ok, I need room to get the rest. She barely moved her legs. He said more. She smiled and said how much room you need. He said as much as you will allow.
She slid her feet flat bending her knees up. Legs same distance apart. He said ok but open your knees. She slid her feet down some and opened he knees wide. I thought she looked like she was doing yoga.

He now had complete access. Not much folds or creases to enjoy. He gave a slow rub down each side and back part thigh part pussy in his hand. He then went straight down the middle and back several times. He touched rubbed and played with every piece of her pussy. He started playing around her opening , juice started to run. His hand is now a sticky mess. He started to insert his middle finger. As the tip entered she closed her knees on him. She opened her eyes and said no sun gets there. He simply said I just wanted to feel you. She smiled and said ok but just feel. She reopened her knees even wider. I see his middle finger slide completely in, other fingers flat to her. His knuckle is moving so he is wiggling his finger in her. She moans . He slides his finger out and to her clit. He then does the same maybe over five seconds of wiggle the out to her clit. After maybe eight or nine times she closes her legs on his hand while on her clit. He said ok.

My wife is flushed and aroused. She had a nap but drunk and horney. She reaches over and grabs his dick. Strokes it a few times and said I need sex. I quickly volunteered. My cousin volunteered. She let go and said let his wife decide.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:44 PM

I know this is long but....

So we are sitting by the pool. My wife is at a point sex is the only option. She is on the lounger legs open and a soaking wet pussy waiting. He shakes his wife and she just mumbles. She rolls on her side. I liked this view of her pussy with legs pulled up. I'm thinking earlier how I should have just continued with her in the pool. His wife snaps at his attempt again says, stop, leave me alone slurring the words. I said looks like no one is chosen.

I look ant my wife is rubbing her pussy eyes closed. My cousin sat on her lounger watching. He said I can do better. Without asking he bent in face first and proceeded to tongue her around her hand. She moved her hand and he went to work. I did not see his talents because he kept his head buried between her legs. He did reach up and play with her nipples till he brought her to an orgasm. He tried to continue but she closed her legs on his head an said ok,ok. I did see his hand in there at times so between his fingering, tongue and playing with nipples she was happy.

He sat up and smiled at me. His face looked like a glazed donut. He had her juices from eyes to chin and across. With the girls resting, we turned the music up and got in the pool. He had many questions. He said for a second he thought he was going to get to have full on sex. I said me too. We talked about sex and others. I told him some about our friends. He said that they have talked before but never had the right people at the right time with both willing. He said he told his wife about the beach and they decided that if we were willing both wanted to try. I looked at the girls and said looks like we are out of luck.

We talked for some time about relationships and sex and feelings and etc... he had sob dr red up some and we decided to try a drink. I mentioned that we were still naked together in the pool so don't get any ideas if he gets back to his same drunk state. He laughed and said he would try but that I did have a cute ass. He got out to go inside to get drinks. I swam over to the pools edge. It had been thirty or forty minutes. I said you girls awake. His wife didn't move. My wife said yes as she rolled over into her back. I asked how she felt. She said good, still drunk but better. I told her a quick dummy of our conversation. She smiled. She said I guess I'm done teasing. I swam back. She said I'll get in when you guys get comfortable.

He returned with drinks. We sipped as we continued talking. He said he called to check on his dad and he made it back fine. He was really worried that he took advantage of my wife in her drunk state. I said I would make sure we called before we left. We discussed his dad. He knows that I am very fond of him. Not long my wife sat up. She said she need a dip in the pool but did not want to shower. My cousin said hop in.

She stood but was a little wobbly. She sat on the side of the pool and slid in. My cousin was sitting on the second step me a little deeper on the third. She swam around and floated as we talked. She ended talking in front of us. Skipping ahead. My wife sat on my lap. She kept rubbing her pussy back and forth on my dick, I'm hard quickly. She is talking to my cousin. Of all things about my uncle and how she was fine with what happen. She said wait, I don't want to break it. She reached back and my sick slid straight in. She slides down to the hilt without really a break in conversation. Only noticeable difference was her nipples went hard. She is talking to my cousin as she let's the water move her slightly on my dick. She is not moving up and down, nothing.

In mid sentence as she was squeezing my dick with her pussy she said I can not sit still on your lap you are too deep. My cousin said, come on over, my laps not that deep, I'll keep you still. She slowly leaned forward and moved forward till i was free. Hard dick looking up. My cousin is already sporting wood and had been. My wife teased him while sitting on my. He had no idea.

She backed up to his lap and sat down. A little rough. She said sorry slipped. He said, damn a little further and it would have been a nice slip. As we talked he had one arm around her and was playing with her nipple. She kept doing as she did me. Slightly moving her pussy on his uncomfortably placed penis. He did not complain for some time. I guess trying to prolong. She then did as she did me. In mid sentence said let me get you comfortable. With the jets moving the water I could not see clear. She lifted, hand underwater. As she sat down my cousins eyes went wide. She starts her sentence where she left off. He looks as if he has seen a ghost. I act dumb. I interrupted her and said to my cousin, "are you ok, is she hurting you sitting like that". He quickly said, no, no she is fine, I'm good.

I am dying inside. I know she has him fully in her and she is squeezing and moving on him. Each time he tries to add to the conversation she will make a exaggerated move. He will pause and grab her by the waist. After three are four minutes of this he said quietly to my wife. You might want to move. She playfully wiggled her hips and said, ok if you are sure. He is holding her hips. As she continued to grind him, she said you have to let go for me to move. He leans back and grunted. My wife raised her eyebrows looking down at him. He continues grunting and jerking. After a few seconds I asked him if he was feeling ok. He said, yes. I'm acting dumb. My wife is still sitting on him not moving.

My wife still sitting on his dock in her said, well I guess I can keep my seat now. My cousin said sure. Acting dumb I said you guys are going to clue me in. Quiet. My wife smiled and said when i got off your i got on his. He just got a little to excited. I laughed out loud. I said well where is he now. She smiled. She swam off him. She said well I was hoping that he could bounce back but I guess not. He said, my God, give me a few minutes I was not expecting that. We laughed and discussed. Fifteen twenty minutes later we were in the pool my wife said she was getting out. As she showered my cousin asked if I thought she might let him have sex now. I said best to go ask.

He helped her shower. After they walked over to a wooden table by the garden. She bent over the table. He mounted her from behind and gave her a good three or four minute pounding. This time he shot a load in her as she orgasmed with him. My wife showered again and excused herself inside. My cousin got back in the pool and we discussed. He couldn't believe what was happening. He kept saying we should move there. We got on the subject of his wife. He said he really wanted his wife to have the same experience with me. I asked why me. He said because he wouldn't mind, that he would feel comfortable with me having sex with her. I almost told him of our previous episode but said, well don't force it.

It's late evening. His wife is still on the lounger. He said can you keep an eye on her that he needed to lay down. I checked on my wife she was sleeping. I went outside. Remained naked and laid on the lounger next to his wife. I woke up to my cousins wife between my legs my half hard dick getting sucked. She looked up and slowly pulled my dick from her mouth. It's almost dark and the outside lights are on. She said, welcome back. I asked where were our spouses. Still holding my now hard dick mouth hovering over she said sleeping. She then proceeded to continue. After only a few minutes I said, I'm about to cum. She squeezed my sick hard and said quote, i know, I'm waiting. She released her grip and really quickened her pace with mouth and hand. I almost pulled the cushion through my asshole when I started shooting. She never missed a lick. She continued sucking and swallowing till I was limp. All I said was holy shit when she looked at me.

I did not have time to lay and bask in my thought of just having one the best blowjobs of my life. My wife will not swallow ever. That made this all the better. She milked me dry. She is definitely feeling better. She plopped down on her lounger legs open and said my turn. I'm wide awake now. I had actually daydreamed of getting my tongue on that pussy. I mounted and started on h et nipples and tits. I spent ample attention on both tits nipples and neck. Worked my way down to her pussy and back. I then set up camp. I was determined to give her as one of my best work. I fingered, tongued, licked, sucked, rubbed every detail of her pussy and inner thighs. She had two gushing orgasms before begging me to please have sex with her.

I was now in control. I am back to rock hard. She had a leg off each side of the lounger and i take my dick rubbing the head and shaft up and down her pussy. She keeps trying to reach down and help me enter her. I said wait. She said i want you in me now. I wanted her to talk. I said ok as I continued to stroke across her clit. I asked, what do you want. Writhing she said I want you in me. I asked them what. She said have sex. I said you want me to fuck you. She said yes. I'm still on and across her clit balancing over her on my hands. I said you have to say it. She opened her eyes looked at me and said quote, I want your dick in me now and fuck me hard. As she was finishing I pushed the head of my dick and some shaft in. She finished the fuck me hard loudly. I stopped. She said more please. I pushed in about the quarters. Stopped. She is moving her hips up and down as I stop. She said all of it please. I push all the way in. She is wet and hot.

I said. Ok what now. She opened her eyes again and said quote, start fucking me slow. As I slowly long stroked in and out of her pussy I dropped my head and started nibbling a nipple. She said I'm going to cum. Before I could say anything she started moaning and quaking. He pussy went 1000 degrees and she poured. I slowstroked throughout. Once she regained and I continued she said you can cum in me now. I said, I'm not done. She rolled her eyes up and said, oh my God. I picked up the pace for a few minutes. She is getting vocal with th he oh God and damns.

I stop. I'm exhausted in that position. Still in her I sit back and put a leg on each shoulder. I lift and start deep stroking. She starts the louder oh my God. I ramp up and start really hitting her pussy. I am jackhammering as she squeals, moans and talks. Watching her tits bounce and her announcement of another impending orgasm got me on edge. I'm thinking I'm going to break the chair when she finally starts her climax. As she starts I unload what I had left in her pussy. We collapse together on the chair and recover. She said you want to cool off in the pool. We did.

We spent a long time talking about what happen all weekend and how we felt. It was great just sitting and talking. After about less than an hour in the pool looking at her and thinking about what transpired I am hard again. She looks at it and said, good lord already. I had no intention of asking it was just hard from my thoughts but I said you mind, i have an idea. I took her over to the same table that my cousin just fucked my wife on earlier.

I bent her over this table and gently inserted my dick. I thought after as rough as I was earlier she might be tender. I asked, you ok. She said yes. I started again. She asked faster. I am not bragging nor exaggerating. I hammered her pussy for a solid twenty minutes in some form or another on this table. I just could not get a nut. I swear around the twenty minute mark I had worked through exhaustion, cramps and sore dick. She finally started, I am again not exaggerating, the most explosive vocal orgasm I have ever experienced. She was moaning in loud long moans followed by cursing and mor moans. She had so much juice flowing it had run from my thighs to my ankles. I finally unload what was my last load in her pussy and literally collapsed on her back lying on the table. We again adjourned to the pool. Some conversation and she went inside to clean.

I shower outside and dress. Its early evening but dark. I nap again and wake up alone. My wife finally comes out in a tshirt. We talk about everything. Soon my cousin comes out he sits on the end of my wife's lounger. He asked if she had on anything under the tshirt. She said no it was her nightwear. He asked if she would sit naked. She said you have seen me for two days. He said yes but you leave tomorrow. My wife removed the tshirt and remained naked till we went to bed. She did ask for sex that night but me nor my penis nor any other muscle had the ability.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s