Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2017, 07:31 AM

Found this website by searching for other guys who are turned on by their missus sunbathing topless. So here is my only story of her going topless in public.

In September we went to Ibiza for some sun to relax before our wedding and so she could get a nice natural tan. Everyday she undid her straps but kept her breasts hidden. On the last day of our 4 day mini break we went to formentera off the coast of Ibiza. When we go there it was a nice beach with Crystal blue waters and many girls topless of all ages. Probably about 50% of the girls were topless. When we went for paddle she asked if I minded if she went topless so she wouldn't have to worry about strap lines for her weddind dress, I said I didn't mind as if never thought about it. We went back to our towels and she immediately took her top off exposing her 32C breasts to the whole beach. This was an immediate turn on. After a few minutes she layed down on her front to tan her back. She stayed this way for about 45 mins and then turned on top her front but put her bikini top on. Asking why she said she felt uncomfortable with some younger boys as part of a family now laying close by.

After an hour I went for broke and said I loved you being topless, and it was a turn on. She said she'd do it for a bit. I said let's go swimming with you topless, to my surprise she said yes. She whipped her top off and said come on, so I slowly followed her into the water. I watched other guys eyed checking out her breasts and it was such a turn on. We swam around for a bit with her topless and then she walked out of the water. The water on her naked tits made them sparkle and shine. It was incredible. Returning back to our stuff she then put her top back on. She said she felt a sense of freedom going topless. I said let's take a photo for your own collection so you can remember the pride in going topless. This was just my ploy to get her tits out again. We walked down to the water with her tits out with guys walking passed just staring at her tits. I took photos of her topless from behind and then we checked them to make sure she was happy. She then put her top back on and we packed our stuff up to leave.

She said the whole experience made her feel proud and she would do it again.

My next aim is to get her to lay down on her back and sunbathe topless on a topless beach. Then upgrading it to topless by a hotel pool. Eventually moving into topless in a thong and maybe even trying if she wants to go to a nude beach.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:01 PM

Thanked 2,220 Times in 161 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
Mrs B baring her boobs on holiday a few years ago and also giving a cheeky glimpse of her thong clad derrière.
Holy shit - she is HOT
The Following User Says Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justmarried1 View Post
Found this website by searching for other guys who are turned on by their missus sunbathing topless. So here is my only story of her going topless in public.

In September we went to Ibiza for some sun to relax before our wedding and so she could get a nice natural tan. Everyday she undid her straps but kept her breasts hidden. On the last day of our 4 day mini break we went to formentera off the coast of Ibiza. When we go there it was a nice beach with Crystal blue waters and many girls topless of all ages. Probably about 50% of the girls were topless. When we went for paddle she asked if I minded if she went topless so she wouldn't have to worry about strap lines for her weddind dress, I said I didn't mind as if never thought about it. We went back to our towels and she immediately took her top off exposing her 32C breasts to the whole beach. This was an immediate turn on. After a few minutes she layed down on her front to tan her back. She stayed this way for about 45 mins and then turned on top her front but put her bikini top on. Asking why she said she felt uncomfortable with some younger boys as part of a family now laying close by.

After an hour I went for broke and said I loved you being topless, and it was a turn on. She said she'd do it for a bit. I said let's go swimming with you topless, to my surprise she said yes. She whipped her top off and said come on, so I slowly followed her into the water. I watched other guys eyed checking out her breasts and it was such a turn on. We swam around for a bit with her topless and then she walked out of the water. The water on her naked tits made them sparkle and shine. It was incredible. Returning back to our stuff she then put her top back on. She said she felt a sense of freedom going topless. I said let's take a photo for your own collection so you can remember the pride in going topless. This was just my ploy to get her tits out again. We walked down to the water with her tits out with guys walking passed just staring at her tits. I took photos of her topless from behind and then we checked them to make sure she was happy. She then put her top back on and we packed our stuff up to leave.

My next aim is to get her to lay down on her back and sunbathe topless on a topless beach. Then upgrading it to topless by a hotel pool. Eventually moving into topless in a thong and maybe even trying if she wants to go to a nude beach.
Why waste all that time? Just take her to a nude beach, and she will get comfortable. Let her do what she wants. Most women in situations like this will go nude when they realize it is so relaxing. I met a girl once in a resort town and we went to a C/O beach. I disrobed and she stayed in her bikini. After a while I wanted to go for a walk, and she stayed on the blanket. When I returned half an hour later she was naked and smiling at me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
Why waste all that time? Just take her to a nude beach, and she will get comfortable. Let her do what she wants. Most women in situations like this will go nude when they realize it is so relaxing. I met a girl once in a resort town and we went to a C/O beach. I disrobed and she stayed in her bikini. After a while I wanted to go for a walk, and she stayed on the blanket. When I returned half an hour later she was naked and smiling at me.
My aim is to get her to be topless on every holiday not just on nude beaches. So topless at a pool where maybe it's only her who is topless.

On our honeymoon we were swimming and playing in the waves when a freak strong wave came in and popped her boob out. Was 100% accident as i watched it all unfold. Was in Dubai so nudity is not allowed at all, but I did take a little longer than I should to tell her.

One day I may even post you guys a photo.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justmarried1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
Mrs B baring her boobs on holiday a few years ago and also giving a cheeky glimpse of her thong clad derrière.

The lad with the beard is enjoying himself anyway. And who could blame him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theirishv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 08:40 AM

This was before I was married, around mid-1980s, and I was in my early 20s. I had taken up with a girl about six months before and we decided to go on holiday together, destination South of France. She was 20 years old and was fun, but a little shy. A friend of mine and one of her girlfriends (19 years old) found out and decided to invite themselves. This was fine as we were all friends, although none of us really thought that we were heading to the topless capital of the world at that time!

We were right on the beach at a campsite, so first day accessing the beach was easy and we quickly settled down for some sun, sea and relaxing. We had been there early and it was quiet, but after an hour or so more people arrived and the majority of women who arrived removed their bikini tops. Whilst gaining our attention neither of our girls joined in at this time. The same thing happened the second day, still the girls kept their tops on!

That night we were at a restaurant, and after a few drinks my normally reserved girlfriend asked her friend if she had thought about going topless. Her friend was a little embarrassed, but said she had noticed that it seemed most women were topless, and indeed changing into bikini bottoms on the beach was also noted. The next day we were a little later at the beach due to a late night. However, we settled down for a while until my girlfriend asked if the guys would like to go buy some water and food. We left the beach for 15 minutes or so to buy the refreshments. On returning we were treated to the great sight of both girls now being topless. My girlfriend was sitting up looking out to the sea and applying suncream over her breasts, whilst her friend's top was lying to the side whilst she lay face down. Nothing was said, but both girls remained topless, sunbathing and swimming. Both had medium sized tits, with my girlfriend having smaller nipples than her friend, both pairs were lovely.

After a while we returned to our large tent, in our 'bedroom' my girlfriend took my cock in here mouth and had me ejaculate in about five minutes. After I had recovered she asked if I was happy that the girls had gone topless, which of course I was very happy. In the other 'room' the two single mattresses were being combined.

Both girls went topless at the beach for the remainder of the holiday, in fact they did not even take tops with them. One day I went for a walk along the beach with my girlfriend, we found some dunes at the back of the beach. We found a quiet spot, stripped off and fucked hard, not caring if we were caught or not!

A great holiday, but for reasons I cannot remember we split up soon afterwards.

More to follow with other girlfriends and about the first time with my wife topless
Old 04-21-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justmarried1 View Post

Thought I'd give you guys an update.

I said how hard my wife has been working at the gym and how good she would look in a thong bikini on the beach. She said she could be keen on it and that it wasnt unusual for girls to do it. We spent the day look looking online and decided not to go for one revealing but not too revealing, and have ordered one for her to try on.

I dont know if links are allowed but its the roxy essentials mini bikini bottoms.

hxxp://www.roxy-uk.co.uk/prt-roxy-essentials-mini-3613373499370.html#?camp=cse_rx_gb-en_e_google_generic_-_all_all_-_pla_Womens+bikinis&utm_source=google&utm_medium=c se&utm_campaign=generic&geopopup=false&istCompanyI d=ac6a9d2c-6481-410a-b42a-9c76641b447f&istItemId=-wxiatalpxl&istBid=tztx#&ef_id=WtsqbAAAALPX13-z:20180421201928:s

I'll keep you all posted.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justmarried1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 11:54 PM

Default Topless and naked in Fuerteventura

We are just back from a break in Fuerteventura. After a few days we went to the beach south of the RIU hotels where it quickly goes from swimwear to topless to naked.
On our second visit to this beach we went to the centrally placed cafe for lunch and a couple sat down at the next table. The cafe is at the junction of the topless area but everyone is dressed to a degree in the cafe. My wife had her bikini bottoms on only but took her semi see through wrap which if you look at it for a few seconds you can see the darker area of her nipples. We thought this was quite daring enough for the cafe - but she was outdone by another lady!
She is topless and has the most amazing boobs with large areola and erect nipples. She is wearing a T back thong. Its lacy, semi see through and tiny and doesn't look much like the bottom of a bikini. She has a great tan, streaky brown hair that looks natural and she is nicely toned. Crucially she has just sat down on the next table facing me.
She leans back in the chair and her long hair partly covers one boob, so she flicks it behind her, breathes in and her nipples jut out even more. She was stunning, and she knew it.
The waiter acted as though this was normal lunch time attire and took their order, brought the drinks and food. If it was me I would have had to double check something with her, or bring her a free drink just to get another look!
We dawdled over our lunch and I (and most of the guys in the cafe) watched her wiggle back to her sunbed on the naked part of the beach.
We then headed back to our part of the beach - the naked part. Hoping I would get a glimpse of her I took my shorts off as soon as we left the perimeter of the cafe only to get an immediate and large boner at the thought!
My wife took her wrap off, freeing her 34D boobs and grinned at my growing predicament. We both drew glances from the other sunbathers as we neared the sunbeds.
As this was only our second day on the nude end of the beach I wondered what the protocol for a hard on was - which just seem to make matters worse!
We laid down on our towels. I had to lay on my back with my hardened cock jutting into the air. My wife slid her bottoms off, made a playful grab for my cock and said lets get in the sea. This was only her second day naked and she had never been in the sea naked before so quite a bold move. She is fully shaven and has a gorgeous neat pussy and firm boobs. Still hard we walked to the sea with lots more attention and glances. What a buzz!
The water is quite warm in late September so I didn't 'deflate' - we just waded out deeper, kissed, and felt each other as much as we could without making it too obvious what was going on. The prequel to a long and very wet sex session back at the hotel!
Thank you 'cafe lady' - I didn't see you at all that afternoon but you will be lodged firmly in my memory for a long time!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crewman7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 12:25 PM

Default re

pleased to see my original post still going

luv uk wives topless stories
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodydave69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2021, 01:37 PM

Default Greece private swimming pool

Last year Jane and I took the chance to have a two week holiday on a Greek island in late September when the lockdown rules in Europe had been loosened. We stayed at a hotel where some of the apartments backed straight on to a swimming pools that only a few apartments had access to. We had one of these apartments and our pool stretched along the back of 5 other apartments that were either side of us so that only the residents of those 6 apartments had access to the pool. Each apartment had a patio/decking area with a bed area sticking out into the pool and steps access down into the pool.
Over the first couple of days Jane took to sunbathing topless on the sun beds on our decking as it was fairly private and she would only be seen by the odd person swimming past. The wicker fences between the decking areas of each apartment could also be seen though but it was reasonably private. Whenever she went for a swim she put her top back on.
Over those first couple of days Jane and I made friends with a young couple (Jay & Emily) who were in the apartment next to ours. They were in their early 20s compared to our mid 30s and they were clearly quite straight laced and quite sheltered. We spoke to them regularly throughout the day in the pool. There is no doubt that they will have seen glimpses of Jane topless either when they were in the pool swimming past our decking area or through the gaps in the wicker fence but only ever when Jane was lying on the beds.
On the 3rd day I was wallowing in the pool and Jane got up and went inside the apartment to go to the toilet. While she was inside Jay and Emily appeared in the pool and came over to chat to me. We were gathered right at the end of our decking area and it dawned on me that when Jane came back outside she would be topless and have the whole length of the decking area to traverse before getting back to her sunbed and her bikini top. Jay and Emily were stood in the shallow water right by our apartment and would be just a few metres from her.
As Jane appeared at the door I could see the moment of concern/embarrassment in her face as she realised that Jay and Emily were right there and would not be able to avoid seeing her. I thought she was going to cover her boobs with her arm but instead she just walked straight out and called out hello to Jay & Emily very casually. This drew their attention straight to her and I could tell both of them were quite flustered and awkward about the fact that Jane was topless. As I have described elsewhere Jane has an incredible pair of breasts that are round and very pert with small dark nipples. Emily in particular appeared to be quite flustered and I got the sense that she was almost disapproving - you could guarantee she had never gone topless and never would!
To my surprise, rather than heading for the sunbed and/or putting her top back on, Jane made her way down the steps into the pool and joined us in the shallow water. She was chatting away and acting entirely normally despite the fact that both Emily and Jay seemed almost incapable of not staring at her chest! Within a couple of minutes Emily said that they needed to get going and they headed back to their apartment.
From then on Jane didnt wear a top again in the pool and spent many hours floating up and down on an inflatable while topless. It turned me on knowing that the guests in the other 5 apartments were all watching her float by!
With her confidence now firmly entrenched Jane decided to make a point of talking to Jay and Emily whenever she saw them and they gradually seemed to relax a bit although there was definitely a sense that Emily was quite judgemental of Jane for being so brazen.
My personal favourite moment of the week came when we needed a bottle opener and could not find the one in our apartment anywhere. Jane could see that Emily and Jay were lying on their sun beds so called through the fence to ask if we could borrow their bottle opener. Jay headed inside to look for it and Jane climbed around the end of the fence so that she was now stood in their decking area, all the while chatting away at Emily. When Jay came out you could see that he was quite shocked to find a topless Jane stood next to where Emily was lying! Jane took the bottle opener from him and proceeded to stand and chat to them both for another 5 mins or so. I was watching all this unfold and very turned on by it! Eventually Jane said goodbye to them and made her way back over to our apartment. She knew I had been watching that whole scenario and gave me a smile which let me know that she had done that very deliberately, both for my benefit but also because I know she gets kicks of it and didn't like the fact the another girl was being so judgemental.

Tags
holiday, uk wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018