or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2023, 11:31 PM

Thanked 25,837 Times in 2,737 Posts
Default thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Got no ''thanks''.........guess i should stop telling true stories of our sex adventures...

Well, its nice to get a few thanks from you guys..........any comments or questions about the adventures

..THIS BUD is for you....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0150.JPG  
Old 07-19-2023, 09:38 PM

Default what

Is it true they may shut down occ because of the Virginia law??
Old 07-20-2023, 07:05 PM

Thanked 2,341 Times in 147 Posts
Default Sharing my Wife

ABSOLUTELY TRUE:
This is my wife's 3rd marriage. She has fucked around 100 guys and at times has been pretty easy. She has never been shy about telling me of her past and that's one thing I appreciate about her...no surprises. Her 1st husband used to take her, "deer hunting" with a small group of his male friends in her early to late 20's, young blonde, great figure, pretty, shapely legs and willing, where they stayed in a cabin. She was to be nude or wear only black heels or things the guy's bought. She was to cook, clean, and be available to all the guys whenever they wanted her. She was usey the only dear they bagged. This was when she was firsted introduced to multi partners and kinky sex. Her first hubby loved to watch her and the guys in action wear her out.
The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.

Now here I come into the picture. I have always had a wild kinky streak. I love showing her off to truckers when we are out for a long drive on the Interstate and in Adult Bookstores and their parking lots. I would let the guys feel her up and do anything up to fucking her. I had a Swinger friend introduce us to the Adult Lifestyle Scene. He and his wife took us to a local adult club and we were like kids in a candy store. That same night he fucked my wife and I fucked his. The rest is history. We started going on our own and doing our own thing. We love the 'Hot Wives Night' at the club where the single guys have free access to go upstairs and play with the couples. One night alone she had myself and 6 other guys licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking her at one time. One guy was only left with one of her nylon feet available so he started sucking her toes. She was placed over a couch are with her ass in the air and every guy took a turn with her. She told me she was sore for the next 3 days. She had on white thigh highs and garters but lost the heels really quickly after the action started. She has been ganged a few times, sometimes never seeing the guy that was fucking her.

I do not consider myself a cuckold but I do enjoy watching her in action, hearing the moaning and sounds, and knowing her is getting pleased as she is giving pleasure. We feel our marriage is stable, everyone is winning and it keeps our sex life charged. It's also great to know she is willing to do anything sexually to please me and that I ask of her. I have asked her fuck a few friends and she has never refused to strip for or fuck anyone I wanted her too.

We are getting older now and are starting to slow down some. We still get that wild hair that must be satisfied that comes with including others into the action. I am extremely proud of my wife and she and I have made a great match over the past few years. One thing for sure it has been a life to remember. One of the club wanted more at a motel. This is his email the next day.
Attached Thumbnails
20140719_115819.jpg   20190531_142220.jpg  

Old 08-02-2023, 09:16 PM

Default what

What to do
Old 08-04-2023, 10:02 AM

Default Not sure when I first shared her

We married at 18, had two kids and I already wanted to share her , I don't know when she first had someone else, I guess I was a bit naïve at the time , the first time I knew I shared her 2as when she was 30 and working at a local factory,a guy asked her out and she told him no , at least that's what she told me, i encouraged her to go so next time he asked she told me about it and said she was going to go ,at last I thought it all went well and it became a regular fuck for her, after 3 or 4 weeks I had her one night when she got in after a date, I slipped into her very wet silky smooth pussy and realised I had felt it like this before on a half a dozen occasions, she would never admit she had been fucking other men for a few years and certainly not who they were, I have shared her ever since some 45 years now.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 07:47 AM

Thanked 5,844 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalzoom1 View Post
We married at 18, had two kids and I already wanted to share her , I don't know when she first had someone else, I guess I was a bit naïve at the time , the first time I knew I shared her 2as when she was 30 and working at a local factory,a guy asked her out and she told him no , at least that's what she told me, i encouraged her to go so next time he asked she told me about it and said she was going to go ,at last I thought it all went well and it became a regular fuck for her, after 3 or 4 weeks I had her one night when she got in after a date, I slipped into her very wet silky smooth pussy and realised I had felt it like this before on a half a dozen occasions, she would never admit she had been fucking other men for a few years and certainly not who they were, I have shared her ever since some 45 years now.
Nothing beats that feeling of being inside a woman who was freshly fucked by another. Especially the first time you experience it. I keep hoping to feel that with my wife.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2023, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Nothing beats that feeling of being inside a woman who was freshly fucked by another. Especially the first time you experience it. I keep hoping to feel that with my wife.
You will never forget that feeling,
I lost out to one guy ,he was much bigger than me, around 8 inches and almost the size of a choke can, after I had tried to have her after him a couple of times she banned me from her pussy saying just don't bother as you can't do any good when he has had me so don't waste my time. He had her for a lot of years and at times a lot more often than me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2023, 11:32 PM

Default wife

I always look forward to my wifes filled pussy.....luckily for me she loves/preferers guys cum in her pussy....and at our partys its usually a few warm loads for me to dip my stick into .......
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0785.JPG  
Old 08-12-2023, 08:06 PM

Thanked 5,844 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posoum1974 View Post
I very much agree with Hornyinde and Digitalzoom1. There is nothing like being inside your wife when she is freshly fucked by another. The first time we shared her, her lover suggested we go straight from him to meet other friends, who where not in the lifestyle.

We could not discus events and the sexual tension between us must have been palpable to our non-lifestyle friends. Also, some of her lovers cum had leaked on to the back of her dress which was visible for all to see.

When we got back to our house, we barley made it past the front door so strong was the tension. I just loved the feeling of sling into her know she was recently fucked by another man.

What is it that’s so exciting and intoxicating about fucking your woman right after another man has been inside her? When I’ve experienced it with two different ladies, I found it like nothing else. The wetness of her, the slick and sticky inside her acting like lube. Amazing feel. The knowledge knowing she had succumbed to another man’s cock recently is a turn on. I can’t wait to experience this with my wife.

Posoum says it so well. Both of you turned on so much you can’t wait to fuck. I’d like to learn more about your woman and her large boyfriend, Digitalzoom.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2023, 04:24 PM

Thanked 2,728 Times in 208 Posts

A while back I came across pics of my wife and her (then) bf engaging in oral sex. I was surprised at how much seeing her handle and suck another cock got me aroused. Also seeing his face buried in her crotch was awesome to see. I have 'enjoyed' the photo set many times, and she's not aware. I wish I could chat with him about the pics, ask if there are any of them having sex too and even share new pics of her with him, but seeing as she left him in order to get back with me, I don't think it would be a good idea.

I will say that I would love to get the two of them back together for a 'reunion sex' session if I could watch. I would let him enjoy her body to the fullest, complete with filling her up with his cum.

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose