Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2017, 09:53 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Caught Naked Moment that Leads to Sex

Please share your moment where you were unexpectedly caught naked - whether it was accidental or where the person catching you naked did so intentionally - and this led to sex more or less afterward.

I only have one such moment, and it was in fact only oral and 69.

My girlfriend had not yet returned from her classes at college and her roommate's girlfriend, who was the lover of her roommate, a woman, was also at the house and we were alone. I was making my girlfriend dinner, as a gift for her, and her roommate's friend let me in. For an hour I did nothing but prepare the dinner, and the roommate's girlfriend was in her friend's room, doing whatever.

After I did a lot of the prep work, I took a shower. The roommate's girlfriend caught me walking in the hall with me in a towel, and she made a joke about it and yanked off my towel. There was mostly a lot of her laughing at what she had done and she even said, "So THAT'S what Felicia gets to play with." Ten seconds later we were making out and after a minute of this, it was she who said to me, "Can you go down on me?" That was her way of saying she didn't want full sex and didn't want me inside of her and maybe it was because this was a line she drew between playful fun and downright cheating. We went into her room and I obliged and loved every minute of it, and then she did the same for me. This lead to total nudity and 69. Afterward I left her to re-sheet her bed and her joining me in the shower and we were both cleaned up. I then went back to the kitchen. Later that evening and a few more times, we would lock eyes and sort of laugh, but we were very careful about how we did this.

Does anyone else have this kind of a sort of or for real unexpected nudity that lead to a sexual encounter? Even if it lead to a relationship or whatever.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tinder Guy Nick Again

3m:07s

01-15-2023
D&S7 001

1m:01s

06-08-2017
Students Share A Room 1 22

1m:12s

01-10-2021
Adeline Black & White January 2012

9m:37s