IMG_4751.JPG   IMG_4753.JPG  

IMG_4752.JPG   IMG_4754.JPG  

IMG_4755.JPG  
Old 03-05-2017, 04:25 AM

Thanked 2,694 Times in 398 Posts
Default I'm not sure it is legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_da_beach View Post
And yes it's kind of legal to take images on public nudist beaches, if it was private or the beach of an hotel for example it would be illegal.
I'm not sure it is legal eg "British voyeur arrested for taking photos of bathers on [Spanish] nudist beach"
http://www.surinenglish.com/news/cos...ga/voyeur.html

If it was clearly legal then people could do it openly like at WNBR.

Getting arrested, even if later released without charge; or beaten up by boyfriend/husband(s); or having your camera thrown in the sea (would you complain to the police?) do not sound safe or cool to me - even if kind of legal.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. And this discussion has bubbled on in various places on OCC.
The Following User Says Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 08:56 AM

Thanked 3,534 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaschicas View Post
were these pics taken
Looks a bit like the Neckar river down there...could be near Heidelberg.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 6,184 Times in 361 Posts
Wink

I am impressed with your statement "and yes it's kind of legal to take images on public nudist beaches"
Thanks to the ILTB site, where you see the most beautiful naked mermaids (meteoroids) in the world.
These tanned shining skin girls looks like "Hippies" , I heard this term "Hippies" in my childhood and they are more person of unconventional appearance. Glad to see them naked in Andalusia/Balaeric Islands you said.
This babe in the two pics wearing some single bracelet on only one feet and something different bangles never seen before. I used to see these type of bangles on witches in the sword and sorceress type of movies
I am so surprised what brand of sun lotion they are using to bring their skin glowing like a diamond! not a camera effect?

Quote:
ILTB are real voyeur images, nothing staged there...
And yes it's kind of legal to take images on public nudist beaches, if it was private or the beach of an hotel for example it would be illegal.
As far as I know ILTB images are taken mainly in southern Spain (Andalusia) and Balearic Islands for their so called "Euro guru" series.
The exact beaches locations remain unknown though.
Those pics have not been taken from a short distance either, actually the photographer was even far, perhaps no one could even seen him, for sure not the girl on the pic.
There are some very good cameras nowadays for such kind of jobs like the nikon P900 with a 83x zoom, I can imagine no one sees you with such a camera.
Attached Thumbnails
hippie1.jpg   hippie2.jpg  

FLEISCHBESCHAU1618441266.jpg  
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bondage_lover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 01:48 PM

Thanked 5,551 Times in 317 Posts
Wink

I did some research with google maps , google images and the location is in Es Pujols, Formentera, Spain where I see similar cliffs along sea side...anyone stand with me..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage_lover View Post
Few days back I sent an email to the website admin where these pics are hosted [iltb] asking more details of the babe, location and some more pictures of the same babe! Everyday I see her pics (posted here) few dozen times, get pleasure during the work, travel, before go to bed.. (honest to say)...Though the website says these pics are real voyeur, I had a second thought these pics are not real voyeur! because these pics are taken at very close shot, not very further distance (I see some of our members have posted their voyeur pics taken with their camera but picture quality not much impressive).

After few days, the website admin politely replied back saying she is not known to them and its just nudist tourist and all pics are real voyeur. But... I still believe she is paid nudist model for the website fooling everyone by saying its voyeur picture!!

Isn't it illegal going very close to a real nudist babe taking pictures all the way or some drone technology they used.....wuh.. Jes...I am getting old to to think about this.. any guess or thoughts to share.... I am surprised the admin denied to reveal the location... what this old man will go there and spoil their business
Attached Thumbnails
Es_Pujols_-_Formentera_2013-09-29_11-44.jpg   a7A367D4 (1).jpg  

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to rascaldog_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 02:16 AM

Wink

Quote:
Beach Inspector is a good site giving good information about beaches with wide large photos. Looking at Formentera beaches in this site, I see these photos are at the beach playa-de-migjorn (small cliffs)
Attached Thumbnails
a7A367D1.jpg   a7A367D3 (1).jpg  

Old 11-07-2017, 01:00 PM

May someone recognize the place with clue of background hotel image?
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg  
Old 11-07-2017, 01:28 PM

Thanked 260,672 Times in 8,706 Posts

Quote:
May someone recognize the place with clue of background hotel image?
Albena Bulgaria; photo set at nudistico.com/nudist/nudist-beach-of-albena-resort-bulgaria-64-pics/ matches up with googling beach images from there...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 03:35 PM

Thanked 4,022 Times in 329 Posts

Quote:
ILTB are real voyeur images, nothing staged there...
As far as I know ILTB images are taken mainly in southern Spain (Andalusia) and Balearic Islands for their so called "Euro guru" series.
The exact beaches locations remain unknown though.
Those pics have not been taken from a short distance either, actually the photographer was even far, perhaps no one could even seen him, for sure not the girl on the pic.
There are some very good cameras nowadays for such kind of jobs like the nikon P900 with a 83x zoom, I can imagine no one sees you with such a camera.
I work a part time as a photographer, and trust me, there is NO way ILTB photos are taken with 83x zoom cameras, if you know a little about cameras you should also know why it is not possible.

First - the image quality of ILTB is to good to be shot with a 83 x zoom, such zoomlenses gives shitquality. if you for instance take a proffesional Canon L zoom lens, and they are HUGE pieces of glass to give a maximun imagequality and whey a ton... they will maybe give you a 2-3 times zoom image.. BTW there is no such thing as a multiple like X when it comes to photo. It is all about focalrange.
Lets use the fullframe standard 35mm photo, then 70mm would be 2X zoom right, and 140mm 4 X zoom and so on ....

This photo is a Canon 70-200mm lens, look at the size of this thing and consider what the longrange of 200mm would give you... you would still have to be VERY close to the subject to get good shots.

Second - Lets say that there actually is a good usable superzoom like 83x focalrange, well then you would have to have a SUPERDUPERMEGASTEADY camerastand in order to get any kind of stable shot at all!!!

If you move the camera just a 10/th of a millimeter the shot would miss by like 10 meters!!! Cameras like these use all kinds of imagestabilizers in order to work at all, but trust me, it would NOT be usable for shots like ILTB...

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 11-07-2017 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Watermarked Photo Removed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nakedness For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanked 4,022 Times in 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedness View Post
I work a part time as a photographer, and trust me, there is NO way ILTB photos are taken with 83x zoom cameras, if you know a little about cameras you should also know why it is not possible.

First - the image quality of ILTB is to good to be shot with a 83 x zoom, such zoomlenses gives shitquality. if you for instance take a proffesional Canon L zoom lens, and they are HUGE pieces of glass to give a maximun imagequality and whey a ton... they will maybe give you a 2-3 times zoom image.. BTW there is no such thing as a multiple like X when it comes to photo. It is all about focalrange.
Lets use the fullframe standard 35mm photo, then 70mm would be 2X zoom right, and 140mm 4 X zoom and so on ....

This photo is a Canon 70-200mm lens, look at the size of this thing and consider what the longrange of 200mm would give you... you would still have to be VERY close to the subject to get good shots.

Second - Lets say that there actually is a good usable superzoom like 83x focalrange, well then you would have to have a SUPERDUPERMEGASTEADY camerastand in order to get any kind of stable shot at all!!!

If you move the camera just a 10/th of a millimeter the shot would miss by like 10 meters!!! Cameras like these use all kinds of imagestabilizers in order to work at all, but trust me, it would NOT be usable for shots like ILTB...
This is my own 70-200
Attached Thumbnails
7910953544.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakedness For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii