Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2017, 10:46 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncis_uk View Post
This is true. I had a hard drive arm mechanical motion sensor die on me once at work and the tech guy fixed it by buying an identical drive from ebay and swapping out the actual drives. Though he did work for 'a government' data mining organization before he came to us.
That must have been a tricky operation. hard drives are assembled in super clean rooms. Much cleaner than hospital operating rooms. Head clearance is measured in microns, and a speck of dirt looks like a boulder to the read head.
I'll bet your employer paid big bucks for that recovery.
DR
Old 07-15-2017, 12:30 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
She reminds me of Linda, but Linda was in her 60's.
Check your Mail here, delt!
Old 07-15-2017, 05:22 PM

Thanked 2,851 Times in 375 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools1 View Post
Thanks, man, she's gorgeous!
She is not just gorgeous, she is PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ivanb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 02:02 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default xxxenophile....

I just replied, but I am not sure I did it right. If you do not see it, please let me try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 02:38 PM

Unhappy I am so disappointed....

I had hoped someone had kept some of Linda's photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
I had hoped someone had kept some of Linda's photos.
I have about 200Mb from her initial thread that I can post here, but I won't if you think that she would not want them to be available again. Please advise.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 04:18 PM

Wink Please post them, if you can-Xenophile

I got a call from a biker near Philadelphia who thinks she passed away. He was one of her best friends from Linda's childhood days raised at a nudist club in Pennsylvania, who organized several of her parties at her place on the river, next to my beach house in Maryland. If she is gone, then I cannot see why anyone would object to her stories and photos being posted. I was embarassed that I did not recognize his name when he called, but it has been years. He says he has called everyone he knows to call, even her friend who was a congressman, and no one has any info on her except she did get hospitalized two years ago for a chest problem. Her husband after she left the U.S. would not let her talk to anyone from her former life.

He has a video of one of her parties that he will show me, but cannot give me a copy. The party has Linda, three friends who act as fluffers, perhaps my wife fully naked, and about 35 guys, mostly bikers, some with their women. The woman he described sounded like my wife who would hang around with Linda a lot, but I never knew she participated in one of the river parties. About 6 times in the years we were neighbors, Linda would come over mid-morning, usually on a Sunday, and explain that we could not come over to her place that day unless she came and got us. She would have bikers be security at the entrance road and on the beach to keep kids or anyone unknown out. Once I asked what was going on and she said she was acting out a fantasy, and would be embarrassed for us to see her being such a sl*t. I told her we had already seen her nude many times but she said being nude and acting out her fantasies were completely different. Besides the bikers didn't like strangers hanging around. My wife and Linda would stay weekends up there, both nude with Linda having visitors but I thought my wife just liked the guys looking at her while Linda would fuck anything that had a cock. She proved that when she fucked my brother in law.

The more I reflect on this, in our last couple of years knowing Linda, she had my wife and I host an all-Linda one at a time gang bang. I invited almost every man I knew and they invited friends too and it was a fairly large number of horny guys all of who had heard of or seen Linda. My wife put on a disguise because she knew many of these guys. When I saw her nude except for the disguise and stockings and heels in front of our friends, I nearly lost it.
She was being very bold as Linda's fluffer, fondling lots of cocks and sucking some too, just so they would be ready when their turn came up to fuck Linda. No one recognized her then thanks to a wig, lots of makeup and some fake tattoos, although in the following weeks some of my friends noted how much the girl looked like my wife. Another girl, much younger than Linda or my wife, helped early in the event, but left after she got eaten by a half dozen guys, usually in a 69. This girl, in her 20's and reasonably cute, got up on wobbly legs after coming numerous times and walked out of the house nude. We didn't see her again. We were in a rural neighborhood just outside of town in a friend's home while he was at Myrtle Beach.

If these stories about Linda, the nudist neighbor, sound familiar, and there is any chance you have copies, please post them here for me. I think the Nudist Neighbor thread ran about 5 years and had lots of photos of a naked Linda who looked good, despite being older. When she asked for all her photos and to have the thread taken down from OCC, it was done right away. I am so stupid for not making copies for myself, but, at the time, I was only using the office printer and that was too risky. I should have just bought one for my home.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
I got a call from a biker near Philadelphia who thinks she passed away...

He has a video of one of her parties that he will show me, but cannot give me a copy...

If these stories about Linda, the nudist neighbor, sound familiar, and there is any chance you have copies, please post them here for me. I think the Nudist Neighbor thread ran about 5 years and had lots of photos of a naked Linda who looked good, despite being older. When she asked for all her photos and to have the thread taken down from OCC, it was done right away. I am so stupid for not making copies for myself, but, at the time, I was only using the office printer and that was too risky. I should have just bought one for my home.
Delt, I'm so sorry - Linda lived a full life, and definitely did what she wanted, at least in the middle period Your stories about her were very exciting and I longed for more news of her European life, even if some of it defied credibility!

I will post what I have in this thread, or start a new one and put a link here. I won't be able to do it till the weekend at least, since I'm swamped with work-from-home covid bullshit, but I feel a responsibility to pay back since you've been such a great contributor and gave it to us all in the first place.

It's a crying shame that the website doesn't perma-log its content, and I bet it does in some way, but it is what it is.

-Xeno
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2020, 03:39 PM

Default Thank you so much!!!

I am excited to see them on OCC!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s