uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2021, 04:29 PM

Thanked 57,570 Times in 2,211 Posts

Sometimes she's a real "Stiffler's Mom", other times, she's less obviously gifted. My experience is that with attraction and respect than the touch that she has been craving that whether MILF, GILF or GGILF, with more or less lube used, she will rock your world
Attached Thumbnails
Masterbate 790.jpg   mrs r masturbate.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 12-24-2021, 02:24 PM

Like most younger guys, I had some fumbling experience with ladies of my own age. But, even though they seemed to like things, there was a lot that was just outside their experience, so Mrs Robinson provided a lot of firsts for me. One of the biggest was her having an orgasm during sex. The thought that I might have "given" her this marvelous experience made my ego swell, just as she had made my dick swell. Forget the feminist concept that ladies were responsible for their own orgasms, I was there, and if I didn't "give it to her" at least I get credit for "helping out"
Attached Thumbnails
Mrs R orgasm.jpg   Mrs R orgam 2.jpg  

Mrs R orgasm 3.jpg   Mrs R orgasm 4.jpg  

Mrs R orgasm 5.jpeg  
Old 12-24-2021, 02:34 PM

The feeling of a lady beginning to "vibrate", then to breathe harder, then to shiver, then to arch her back and convulse is something that Mrs Robinson taught me. It made me understand that this was a special part of an encounter with a lady. Mrs Robinson also taught me that one of the really magic things about ladies is that many of the could have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. To think that I could help her achieve this was a really special part of my "education"
Attached Thumbnails
mrs r 6.jpg   mrs r 22.jpg  

Mrs R orgasm 6.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2021, 02:52 PM

As I said in the introduction, there were a lot of "firsts" with Mrs Robinson. One of the more interesting was my introduction to anal sex. In my experience, about 10% of women really like anal, and another 26% do it either to please a partner or as variety. Likewise, there were a small number of my Mrs Robinson's who really seemed to like anal. At first, I thought it was just pulling her bottom open during doggy style, but when she put a finger back there to masturbate, or asked me to put a finger back there, I figured something more was going on. Then, on a certain day, were the magic words "put it in my butt". Totally unique, and pleasureable experience. And, since Mrs Robinson was sort of directing the show, I knew that she really wanted it that way.
Attached Thumbnails
57421861.jpg   xmarty8.jpg  

Mrs R anal 8.jpg   Mrs R anal 10.jpg  

Mrs R anal 17.jpg   Mrs R anal 19.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 12-27-2021, 04:03 PM

Couple 6872, was your wife's mom around in 1963, looking like your wife does now? She could have been one of my Mrs Robinsons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2021, 04:58 PM

It didn't happen very often, but Mrs Robinson was also the source of my first experiences with 3somes. Imagine if you will, cleaning the pool for Mrs Robinson, in the nude as normal, when Mrs Robinson brings one of her girlfriends over and they both want to put sun tan oil on me so that I don't burn. Or Mrs Robinson asking me to bring one of my to "help move boxes", with a sly smile that I knew meant that she wanted "double action". Later, as swinging became more prevalent, and I was just a horney graduate student, Mrs Robinson often had me "help out" when playing with hubby.
Attached Thumbnails
Mrs R lesbian 4.jpg   young with hubby.jpg  

Mrs Robinson lesbian 2.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2021, 05:13 PM

Well, my memorial to Mrs Robinson, in all her incarnations, is nearly done. She provided me with many wonderful experiences in the early part of my life, which made me a better lover specifically, but I think also a better person.

If any of you have Mrs Robinson experiences, and remember that this is a visual thread, not the non-fiction story telling thread, please feel free to contribute. I will enjoy your contributions as much as I hope you have enjoyed mine.

Finally, here is my enduring memory of Mrs Robinson, the mature women who helped a boy become a man. Thank you, Mrs Robinsin, whereever you are.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2022, 03:31 PM

Unfortunately, back in the day, when I was young enough for a mature lady to represent "Mrs Robinson", there were no cell phone cameras or digital cameras, or even poloroids. So, no visual documentation exists of my wonderful experiences with Mrs Robinson.
But, since starting this thread my eyes have stayed open for ladies who resemble or remind me of some of my experiences. Four of them were married, but obviously wanted more, one was widdowed, and one recently divorced.

#1 was my first, and we had a long history together.....late high school (yes I was 'legal") to late grad school for me. Lots of firsts, first orgasmic woman, first jacking off for each other, first swollow, first anal. She introduced me to #2, who was her cousin. I think that she had briefed #2 on my "handiman skill set". Like their appearance, their "tastes" were similar. #3 was the hottest woman I have ever been with. She wanted to do everything, she brought in #4 and #5 for FMF threesomes, asked me on several occasions to bring over a "helper" (one of my buddies) and then did us both, and even brought in her hubby (they had an arrangement). She was always ready, always responsive, very multiorgasmic and very vocal. I've had my share of adventures in my life, but she remains the hottest woman I've been with. The last one, #6, I think heard rumors about me, from either #4 or #5, as they all lived on the same block, and she said things to the effect of "how good I was"

Thank you Mrs Robinson, I will always love you
Attached Thumbnails
Mrs R #1.jpeg   Mrs R #2.jpeg  

Mrs R 3.jpeg   Mrs R #4.jpeg  

Mrs R #5.jpeg  
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2022, 03:46 PM

Wonder if any of the readers would like to do a Mrs Robinson experiment. Clearly there probably weren't cell phone cameras around when most of us might have had our Mrs Robinson experiences. But, this site is rich with visual representations.
My first Mrs Robinson was someone I did odd jobs for. She was funny, and flirty, 38 to my 18, saying things I didn't quite know how to respond to. One day, she said "hey, Heintzee, what do you think of these?" She flashed her nice titties. I must have done something right.......stare, smile rub my dick, and the next thing I know, I'm seeing her display her considerable oral skills. It wasn't my first BJ, but it was certainly the best to date. I didn't last long, but she had ambitions to "train me", and that 60 sec turned into 4 hours that day, and I think i satisfied her needs, that day and for several other days through the end of HS and college and even occasionally afterwards.
Without trying to make this visual thread into the non-fiction thread, anyone else have a visual story to tell?
Attached Thumbnails
Mrs R First Time 1a.jpeg   Mrs R cum covered.jpg  

Mrs R gets eaten.jpg   Mrs R orgam 2.jpg  

Mrs R First Time 2.jpeg  
Old 02-22-2022, 01:24 PM

More Mrs Robinson
Attached Thumbnails
DskChrIndianSitPencilUp.JPG   erin suck 6.jpg  

fuck me deep 2.jpg   in charge.jpg  

MR blue cchair.jpg   MR at the beach.jpg  

MR cum face.JPG   MR facial.jpg