Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2017, 06:21 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts
Default (Question) Easy Access Nude Beach

Hi all, sorry that it isn't story time, but I wonder if anyone could recommend good nude beach that is easily accessible. It doesn't really matter where (though bonus points if I can survive there speaking English), but I'm looking for a nude beach that doesn't require driving to the far end of the map while trying to navigate in a foreign place hoping not to get lost. So maybe something that is within walking distance from hotel or via public transport?
The Following User Says Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 06:45 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Haulover Miami. That's the only nude beach (USA) I know where you can pretty much walk from the street to the nude beach.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 09:02 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

I agree with nudony. Haulover is by far the most accessible nude beach I've ever been to. I would say it's almost TOO accessible. You can see the shower area from the very busy road, and a lot of dummies shower nude there even though it's outside the approved nude area.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 09:58 AM

Thanked 260,736 Times in 8,712 Posts

Wreck Beach in Vancouver is pretty close to the road as the crow flies, but a steep set of steps away; while in Seattle last year, I stumbled upon the closest access I've seen, when walking to another well-known (but minuscule) spot, Howell Park. First picture shows approach down a little hill to Howell, but the second, showing Denny-Blaine Park, illustrates (without, alas, what I saw - had no way to capture it except in memory!) the view, where two women were toutes nues in front of that low retaining wall, beyond which was most of the nudity, screened from view unless one went right up to the edge to look over.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4).jpg   Screenshot (3).jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 10:55 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Following up:

1. Little Makena - in Maui. You have to climb up a rock pathway that is kind of steep to get to the nude portion of the beach. Other than that, parking is really close and easy.

2. Gunnison Beach - in NJ. Short walk from parking lot to beach if you get in the preferred lot early. If you get in the spillover lot, you are in for a long walk to the beach. Once you GET to the beach, it is a long, but flat, walk to wear you would actually want to set up.

3. Baker Beach. Super easy parking. Have to walk down to beach and then about 100 yards up, I think.

4. Orient Beach - St. Martin. Easy walk from almost anywhere. However, if it is peak time where clothed people are out, you are going to want to be at the south end of the beach. The beach is very long, so you would need to park near the south end to keep from walking far.

5. Cupecoy Beach - St. Martin. Easy walk from parking lot to beach. But lots of loiterers hungrily eyeing your rental car.

6. Baie Rouge Beach - St. Martin. Same deal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 06:16 AM

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Obviously feel free to add more if others have more suggestions. I'm still undecided yet on where to go and when, so there's still time to change plans if need be.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:05 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

One thing you have to remember about nude beaches - the easier the access, the more single male gawkers there will be.

DR
Old 02-16-2017, 10:17 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I get where you are at

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
One thing you have to remember about nude beaches - the easier the access, the more single male gawkers there will be.

DR

I think you are so right. I often wonder when we go if any guys are hiding in the bushes looking at my wife or taking her pic. I've told her a few times she can't be wanting to sucks my cock on the beach as you never know who is watching.

But I don't believe anyone really ever looks at my wife when she's nude on the beach
The Following User Says Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post

DR
Ah good point, I'll bring that up with my friends on whether they'd be bothered by it or not. The original plan is to go on vacation somewhere together and just relax. So easy access nude beach would be great since we might not want to spend so much time on the road, navigating the foreign area to try finding the secluded nude beach somewhere we don't know.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default IT'SLIKE THE QUESTION

It's like the question, can you list good dogging sites .... as soon as you do, you can bet the ratio of women to men shifts to 1:100 ...and local law enforcement, be honest, who get off in seeing youngsters, or even grown ups having sex, will also add it to their "patrol list"

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s