Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2009, 06:58 PM

Red face " MS. Big Nipples "

Dee Dee's Trophy

I know guys save awards and trophies – My Robert has a whole shelf of High School and College athletic awards and Viet Nam stuff. Even though I was a cheerleader in High School – I was not very athletic. I was not on the cheerleading squad because of my ability at tumbling or gymnastics butt I was on because of my big Boobs. The boys loved (Blush) to see me come bouncing out on the field! In fact, my nickname -- Dee Dee comes from those "Cheering" days. The boys would insist on cheering … "D … D – D…D " when I ever I would lead a cheer (soooo embarrassing!) Apparently recognizing that I wore a Double D Cup Bra. You know how boys of all ages seem to fixate on Big Boobs – Ha Ha! The nickname stuck! I was never very good at any other sports, never played any really, and certainly did not get any trophies for academic performance – Ha! I did save my Varsity Cheerleader Letter and Robert proudly displays that Letter on a little corner of his trophy collection!
I also display one "post high school" Trophy! The Trophy is from the year after I got out of high school – 1995!
Some friends came over the other nite and were looking at Robert's "trophy case" and noticed my one, lonely little dime store trophy and loved it ... Blush … they asked me to tell them ‘the story’ about how I came to win – "Miss Big Nipples – 1995"!

The story starts with my Nipples. My Nipples are pretty huge, chocolate colored, oval and get hard fast, and real easy. Which is embarrassing because My Nipples they just "show" through every thing! My Nipples are 3 and 7/8 inches across. Robert says ‘they’ are as big as pie plates! Ha ha!

I was a ‘sweet young thing’ of 18. I had gone to Florida for the sun during the winter after graduation. And surprise, surprise I ended up totally broke with no way to get home to Chicago. So I did the only thing I could to earn some quick money -- I entered a Wet T- Skirt Contest – LOL! The bar my girl friends and I drank at in Naples, Fla. held a T-Shirt Contest twice a week -- The prize was $300 for first place! I entered and danced my little heart out, Shook my booty, Showed and jiggled my TITTIES. Butt alas -- I did not win first place (bummer)! Butt I did win $200 and a trophy -- the trophy for -- "Miss Big Nipples -- 1995"!

Once my T-Shirt was off on that stage -- and I chugged a few beers – I decided to enter the "Miss Big Nipple Contest"! They measured MY Nipples right on stage (BLUSH!) in front of all those horny guys! I have always had very sensitive nipples – in fact if a guy got into my bra my legs would open like he had uttered "Open Sesame"! Once they paid any attention to My Nipples on stage, ’brushed’ them, inadvertently (I’m sure!) touching My Nipples, ‘officially’ measuring My Nipples – My Nipples got harder and harder and got bigger and bigger! Each time a "contest official" touched them or squeeezzzzed them (in front of all those cheering guys -- BLUSH!) in order to "measure" them!! And ‘certify’ the measurement. My Nipples just got bigger and harder.

My Nipples were a bit like Pinocchio's nose they kept growing! Even though it was pretty embarrassing ... the guys cheered a lot and I got into them lusting and ‘perv-ing’ after me! I won the $200 bucks and the "Miss Big Nipples – 1995" award -- Nipples down!

After the contest the club's owner asked me if I wanted a job at another of his clubs dancing! He said he didn't need an audition -- He saw every thing I had! I really needed the job and went to work for him. I danced in two of his clubs for about 6 months -- for the rest of the winter -- staying in Sunny Florida with him. He had kind of a crush on me (on my Boobs?) and gave me good slots to dance. I partied a lot butt still made enough money to live pretty well and eventually to get back home! I have kept that trophy to remind myself of good times and some not so good times -- displaying it on the trophy shelf as a reminder of my wayward youth!

Dee Dee

PS Want to see the Nipples that won –"Miss Big Nipples –1995"?? I Have a post of some PICS on SEXY AMATURE --( Dee Dee's First Time) and an a small album of MY PICS on my Profile! Let me know what you think!??
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dee Dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 11:38 AM

I'd love to see them!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 AM

Wink nipples

Babes u have the most beautiful natural tits I have ever seen on a lady mmm
The Following User Says Thank You to skipper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 PM

Red face You are an Outstanding Judge of Titties!

Thanks Skipper -- how nice to say! if you ever want to write me ... deedee36dd@hotmail.com ...dee dee
Attached Thumbnails
Big Titties & CSL 7.JPG   Big Titties - Dee 8.jpg  

Big Titties - Dee 22.jpg   Titties Dee 0 1TT .JPG  

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dee Dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 06:05 PM

Default Mmmm

Now those are some big, tasty looking nipples Dee Dee... story was great & pictures amazing
Old 06-17-2009, 06:51 PM

Wow... Wonderful

Tags
big nipples

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy