uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2022, 04:05 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default "Butterbody" fetish (Opposite of butterface) - Anyone else?

One of my many fetishes is a possibly a weird one. Curious if anyone else has experienced something like this. I have two stories. I'll tell one at a time.

Story # 1
Towards the end of college, I began hooking up with/dating a girl with a beautiful face. Let's call her Emma. She was in a club with me in college. I think she was attracted to me because I was fairly charismatic.

Emma was a brunette with beautiful, big green eyes, luscious lips, and beautiful skin. She wore a little makeup, but not much. The kind of girl who if you made eye contact with her...your heart would skip a beat. Emma had big boobs....and played on the lacrosse team in college. I went to see one of her games before we hooked up for the first time. She had powerful legs and an awesome, plump ass. Even with her sports bra and equipment, her boobs were obviously big. Almost in the way as she ran.

I asked her out on a date and she sweetly accepted. A week or two later I fucked her. She wanted the lights off and under the covers. Not ideal for a perv like me, but I kissed her and looked deeply into her beautiful eyes while I fucked her, so I was okay with it.

The next time we fucked, I tried to take the covers off to change positions with her. She resisted and said she was shy. I confidently insisted. I pulled the covers down and looked at her naked body for the first time. I thought she looked pretty good! Her tits were big and I loved her nipples...but they were clearly not the perkiest. Even when she laid down, they fell off to the side. I told her she was beautiful, flipped her onto her stomach, and gave it to her from behind.

From that point on, she was always fighting to have the covers on, or the lights off. Finally, I addressed it...I asked her what was going on? She was really shy and vulnerable. She admitted to me that she was very self conscious of her tits. I said "whatttt! I love your tits!!!

She said, "I can make them look nice and big with a push up bra, but I hate them...they are uneven and droopy.

I told her she was crazy. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen...and any guy would be attracted to her. "Yeah...until they see my boobs" she said.

I realized at this point that I never actually saw her stand in front of me...with the full effects of gravity in effect. I told her I had already seen her naked many times...and that I'd love it if she stood up naked for me.

She hated it, but I insisted. She got up and put her hands to the side. I kind of understood her now, lol. Her bottom half was unreal. Beautiful round ass...pretty little shaved pussy. But her tits were quite big and droopy for a 22 year old girl.

Here's the thing though...it bears repeating...she was SO pretty. What's more...I found myself incredibly turned on by how ashamed she was by her tits. She looked at me with almost a "I'm sorry" face! Little did she know...that turned me on even more.

I looked at her like a lion, and said..."Oh my god....what are you talking about? You are so fucking hot Emma." I went up to her, grabbed her tits, and made out with her. She looked into my eyes with so much vulnerability. I picked her up, threw her on the bed, spread her legs, and fucked her with passion. I also sucked and licked her nipples on and off the whole time.

At some point I could tell she was about to cum and I whispered in her ear again "you are SO fucking beautiful." Her body shook furiously as she orgasmed and she made spastic sounds. She had absolutely no control of her body. When she finally stopped... she laid naked, in shock, and immediately started to cry.

After her body finally calmed down, she told me it was the first time she ever climaxed with a man. When we broke up a year later....(mostly a joint decision) she wrote me a letter...telling me that my attraction to her made her feel comfortable with her body for the first time in her life

Here's the thing. She was genuinely gorgeous. I understand that she wasn't happy with her tits, in the same way that I'd understand if a very handsome, successful man wasn't happy about having a mico-penis.

But the truth is, I also realize I had something of a fetish for the shame and insecurity she felt. If she wasn't so adorably embarrassed...I probably would have been less attracted to her body. Pretty big hangers for a 22 year old haha.

Has anyone else experienced something like this/understand it?

Last edited by pball2295; 04-16-2022 at 04:15 PM.
Old 04-16-2022, 04:31 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Last thing about the story above ---- I should also mention that I got Emma so comfortable at some point that I convinced her to take her very first nude selfies for me. Sadly, I deleted those pics at some point (along with many other nudes of my ex's...bad decision). I'll never forget the pics though. I told one of my best friends who knew her the story above years after we broke up. Like any good friend should, I showed him the naked selfie pics after telling him the story.

It turned me on so much. We studied her naked body on my phone. We agreed she was beautiful, checked out her smile, her pussy, and my favorite part...we made fun of her tits together. I made sure to zoom in and I put the phone down between us. Her gorgeous face and droopy tits on screen as we spoke. I asked my friend if he was ever with a pretty girl with not so perky tits. He said he was with a few girls who weren't perky...but Emma took the cake for sure. At the same time, he said, none of them had faces even close to as beautiful as Emma.

Through this whole conversation and more...there was Emma smiling back at us with her tits out. Before I put the phone away, my friend asked to see the full picture one more time. I loved it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2022, 09:42 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default another

I'd like to hear story #2.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2023, 12:41 AM

Found this thread by accident, but I know exactly what you're talking about.

A couple of years ago, while still at college, I was invited to a party at someone else's place. I went with a close friend of mine who introduced me to a friend of hers who was attending the party as well. The girl in question was very plain looking, quite cute, though: brown hair, surprisingly large breasts (at least that is what I could guess, she wore nothing revealing), that classic girl next door look.

Anyway, we hit it off immediately, talked and flirted a lot over the whole evening. Eventually, my friend left, and because I was living in another city at that time, I invited myself over to that girl's place to which she happily agreed.

We arrived at her place shortly after. She had a roommate who was already asleep, so we went straight to her room, and immediately started making out. She eventually took off her shirt, not her bra, though. We continued making out some more, and eventually my fingers started making their way into her panties. But every time I tried that, she retracted.

Finally, I told her that I'm totally fine with us not having sex that night, to which she replied – to my surprise – that she's definitely up for it, but only if I'd turn off the light on her nightstand first. So, I turned off the light, we made out some more and I finally managed to pull off her panties.

At that point I immediately realized what the issue seemed to be: this girl had some unexpectedly large inner lips/labia minora – which she tried to hide under an unexpectedly large bush. I noticed that she seemed uncomfortable with that, so – to calm her nervousness – I immediately starting going down on her, sucking on her lips, complimenting how beautiful her pussy felt and looked, etc – which she seemed taken by surprise by. She orgasmed verrry quickly, and let me fuck her afterwards.

The next morning, as soon as we were both awake, I immediately started rubbing her pussy lips again and it became very clear that I was the first guy she's been with who wasn't bothered by her large lips. It was really cute how relieved she felt by this.

We've only dated for a few months, but it felt kind of nice that she seemingly gained a lot of confidence because of me. First, I got her to shave her bush and go completely bare, later I even convinced her to go to a party without panties and flash me a couple of times.
Old 01-29-2023, 06:19 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Probably fairly common story.
Women have always be more body conscious ... more than guys anyway.
And al the pictures of beautiful perky tight, but photoshopped, women in the internet won't help.

That said, I have seen young women with large and not so large cup sizes that are sagging (a lot). Though with larger cup sizes it will be more obvious.
When looking at my SIL's breasts (E or F cup) and comparing them with pics I've seen of her in her late teens, early 20'ties, I can state they do hang a few inches lower ... which absolutely does NOT mean they are not gorgeous (but off limits &#128521

When my wife is topless or naked in public, she is aware that her C-cup is not as pert as it used to be, but she's still proud that they do not dag too much AND they've nursed 2 kids. And she enjoys the attention her breasts still draw.
Old 01-31-2023, 10:25 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Smile Saggy Tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Probably fairly common story.
Women have always be more body conscious ... more than guys anyway.
And al the pictures of beautiful perky tight, but photoshopped, women in the internet won't help.

That said, I have seen young women with large and not so large cup sizes that are sagging (a lot). Though with larger cup sizes it will be more obvious.
When looking at my SIL's breasts (E or F cup) and comparing them with pics I've seen of her in her late teens, early 20'ties, I can state they do hang a few inches lower ... which absolutely does NOT mean they are not gorgeous (but off limits &#128521

When my wife is topless or naked in public, she is aware that her C-cup is not as pert as it used to be, but she's still proud that they do not dag too much AND they've nursed 2 kids. And she enjoys the attention her breasts still draw.
Judging by the fact that the "Saggy Tits" thread on this site has nearly 5 million views, I'd say women have nothing to worry about if their tits are saggy,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s