photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-30-2018, 12:54 AM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts
Default Wife/Girlfriend ever made a suggestion?

We all have our own ideas and fantasies, but has your wife/girlfriend/significant other ever suggested the activity? Not just a random bit of dirty talk, but a full on "we should do this".

My wife has done this a couple of times:

- First was suggesting flashing at a hotel we stay at frequently. It has an outdoor pool area, jungle gym, and sand volleyball court. It's not exceptionally well lit and there are several places to mess around out of view at night. We went down in swimwear and did take a dip in the pool. Seeing we were alone, she picked her spot, a bench out of view of anyone just casually in the pool area. She alternated between pulling up top to expose her breasts and pulling down her bottoms as I took photos. I even got a shot of her with both her tits and her pussy exposed. In all of the photos, she is looking over to the hotel, worried and blush brightly, even in the low light. After she covered herself up again, we wandered over to the playground for more fun, but the bench, that was all her idea.

- Recently she said that, when the weather gets colder and she is wearing her long coats, she wants me to pick her up from work and she will be wearing nothing under the coat. She will then have some fun playing with herself as I drive us home. I warned her that if she gets me too hot and bothered, I may pull over and get us both off well before home. I'll let you all know if she actually goes through with it.
Old 08-30-2018, 05:25 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

In a word yes Tracy has often come up with her own ideas. The one that springs to mind right now was after a day on the beach Tracy said that she wasn't going to get dressed for the drive home she was just going to put a light button up dress on and nothing else. She said that she wanted to have some fun with the lorry drivers on the motorway on the way home.

Tracy didn't do the buttons up but kept the dress closed as we drove through some towns to get to the motorway. When there wasn't anyone around she opened her dress to show a tit or both. At one crossing she flashed her tits at a couple of guys who were crossing the road.

When we got to the motorway Tracy opened her dress so as we went past the truckers they could see in to the car we had the sun roof open and see her tits Tracy made sure that they knew she was doing it on purpose by blowing kisses at them. When she found a driver she liked sh asked me to stay by the side of the lorry she then opened her dress fully pushed her seat back and played with her pussy. She did this with several truckers some of the tuckers gave her a blast on their horns to say thanks.

There was one trucker who Tracy was doing the full show to that seemed to really be enjoying the show Tracy was convinced he had his cock out and was wanking. We were getting close to a service station he was indicating that e wanted us to pull off the motorway and go to the service station with him.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,220 Times in 54 Posts
Default Las Vegas

Yes, a few times.

The first (and my favorite) was several years ago in Vegas. She wanted to ride the rides at the top of the Stratosphere, and I didn't really want to. As we were looking at the rides (1,000 feet above the ground), she leaned over and said if I'd ride all the rides with her, she'd flash the taxi driver on the way back to our hotel. I didn't believe her, but played along and said "Sure!".

We rode all the rides and took the elevator back down to the ground. We went to the taxi stand and got into a cab. The driver was a black guy, probably in his 30s. He greeted us, asked us where we were going, and then start driving.

I figured my wife wasn't really going to do anything, but after 2-3 minutes, she said, "Well, are you going to ask him if I can... you know?"

I think she thought I'd chicken out, because when I smiled and told the driver that my wife wanted to open her shirt and give him a show, she kind of screamed and then started giggling.

The driver said, "Of course!", and my wife immediately began unbuttoning the shirt (no bra underneath), opened it completely, and left it open, playing with her nipples, and then asked him if he liked what he saw. He stopped the car at the first light, and turned around to watch, commenting that she had beautiful breasts.

The rest of the ride, I sucked and played with her tits, and fingered her wet pussy. The driver got a great show, and when we pulled into Caesar's Palace, we realized she was still completely uncovered, and had to rush to close her shirt before the doorman opened the door on the cab.

What a great night!
Old 08-30-2018, 04:16 PM

Thanked 5,135 Times in 246 Posts
Default concert

We were once at a pretty forgettable concert at a medium sized venue near where we live. After a few songs, we discussed our lack of interest, and desire to not stay. At that point, to my surprise, she said, "Well, we could go out to the parking lot and fuck in the car!" I thought it was a great suggestion, and took her up on it. Adding to the fun was the fact that a few people who had parked nearby had the same idea about the band, and I believe one or two groups of passers-by knew what we were up to.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:43 PM

Default Sure, it doesn’t take much...

It doesn’t take much for her to make a sexual suggestion. Just mow she looked over and saw I was on this site and asked “Do you need some new nipple shots?”
Old 08-30-2018, 09:09 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

When married to my second wife we was having some naughty fun one night, and I said that her c*nt felt sl*tty. She looked at me and said, would you like to share it with another guy. I said yes and she said, only if it was with someone that I knew and could trust. At first she was all serious about it, but that all changed soon enough.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 10:01 PM

Default dinner at restaurant

My GF (40 yr old) and I were out a few weeks ago having dinner at a nice steakhouse on a crowded Friday night. She was wearing a lovely short dress with no bra so one could see her nipple impression against the dress fabric. After a few moments she excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back she said she had something for me and placed her black lace thong on the table. I excitedly picked it up and put it in my jacket pocket. We were sitting in a booth so she slid up close to me and I proceeded to slip my hand under her dress and started to rub her clit. After a bit of that and the enjoyment of listening to her trying to concentrate on the menu in between mmms and ohhs, I slipped my fingers inside her to up the ante! She was enjoying it quite thoroughly as was I, when our waiter came up to take our order. We had a pleasant conversation with him all the while I was sliding my fingers around inside her. Wicked fun!!!!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:17 PM

Default Her idea at a party made my night

A while back we were invited to a kickin’ party where we knew virtually no one. There was a full bar set up, complete with a bartender, there was a dj, and there was lots of dancing. It was actually a bigger deal than we were used to. The women were dressed to party, but my wife came prepared to hold her own. She wore this black camisole with spaghetti straps and lace trim that just barely covered her nipples. Feeling sexy before the party, it was definitely her idea to wear it, and that in itself turned me on like crazy. We soon noticed, though, that it didn’t take much movement on her part for her nipples to start peeking out from the top. When I pointed that out to her it just seemed to turn her on. Then she got a wicked idea. She asked “How would you like it if I started dancing with someone and just let my nipples slip completely out for him to see?” The idea made me shutter. We decided that I would distance myself from her and just watch as she pretended to be there alone.
It didn’t take long for a young guy to ask her to dance. He looked about 9 or 10 years younger than her, maybe just 21 years old. The music was playing fast and they danced hard. It took just seconds before her nipples were showing above the top, and he noticed immediately. I could see he was transfixed. He had an expression of disbelief on his face, like he was wondering if this was really happening. They danced another song and then I saw him lean in and whisper something to her. She shook her head yes and he grabbed her by the hand and walked her over to one of the few places available to sit at that moment...right next to me on a couch! We kept up the ruse and pretended not to know each other. As soon as they sat down they began to kiss and it became hot and heavy pretty quickly. He kept looking down at her nipples just poking out from above her top and eventually he reached up and lightly touched one with his finger. She leaned her head back in pleasure and he took that as an okay to play with her nipples more as they continued to kiss. Now I had a look of disbelief on my face wondering if this was really happening. He was playing with them alternately, circling them with his fingers and pinching them occasionally. At this point the party was so hoping that no one noticed much; they were just another couple making out. Finally, lust got the best of him and he plunged his head down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking passionately. She thew her head back again in pleasure and just held his head to her breast.
He started switching back and forth between breasts and as he did she looked over at me with lust in her eyes and mouthed “You like?” I didn’t understand what she said, so she just leaned over to me and whispered the question in my ear. I gasped “Yessss,” at which point she kissed me hard. Of course, he noticed that and looked over at me wondering why she suddenly was kissing this other guy. I was worried he would freak, but instead he just smiled and said “Dude, you want in on this?” I shook my head yes and leaned in to kiss her again. That’s when he said “Here, you take this one and I’ll take this other one,” and he held up her left tit to me. I dove in and started sucking and he put his head down and resumed sucking on her right. She now had a man on each tit and was in heaven. We had bever done anything like this before and I thought I was gonna cum in my pants! As you might guess, this scene finally caught the attention of a few party goers and soon a third guy came over and asked if this was a party he could join. I looked at her and she just turned her head around to kiss him. He dropped to an ottoman that was in front of the couch and she and him bagan to make out as well. He leaned around her and planted his mouth on the nipple I had been sucking and I just sat back and watched. She was making out passionately with both of them as each moved back and forth from her mouth to her tits.
Did I mention we had never done anything like this before? Because that would explain why I actually did cum in my pants just from watching. For the next 15 or 10 minutes I just sat there stunned, still hard, watching my wife have a party neither of us would forget.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:29 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I have posted this story here before. We were newlyweds, I had a buddy I invited over frequently. Ray was a real geek before geeks were a thing, a CPA, tall, skinny, bad complexion, he was 24 and had been on about 3 dates in his life. He had a problem talking to women, except for my wife, she thought he was sweet and she used to encourage him to ask women out, she even set up a blind date for him.

One night he was over and we were watching a movie that had a brief shot of bare boobs. Ray made a comment that he had only ever seen female nudity in movies and magazines, never a real nude woman. My wife paused the movie and said "really?".

A little while later after the movie, Ray went to the bathroom. My wife, not a shy person, grabbed me and said she wanted to show Ray a nude woman, herself, was I alright with that? Uhhh, sure.

So she went into our bedroom, when Ray came out I was going to ask him, but my wife came out in a robe. She told him what she wanted to do, was he interested. He just kept nodding yes.

So the took off her robe and gave him a tour, nipples, labia, clit, erogenous zones, the full monty. My only regret was that this was before camera phones, I'd love to have a movie of this.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:42 AM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyM View Post
a pretty forgettable concert
Well, you changed that part of it, didn't you? Ha.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2