uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2022, 08:30 AM

Default CAPTCHA not working

Can I renew my subscription on a friend's computer. I cannot get the Captcha to load on my computer but everything else works on the site. I just don't want it to look like I shared my password with someone else.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:31 PM

Thanked 2,808 Times in 410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelgot57 View Post
Can I renew my subscription on a friend's computer. I cannot get the Captcha to load on my computer but everything else works on the site. I just don't want it to look like I shared my password with someone else.
I don't think it matters which computer you do this on.

TIP: when using a computer owned by someone else to do anything "sensitive" or "private", open a privale browser window (Ctrl+Chift+P in Firefox) and your history and login coookies will not be saved when you close the browser window.

Try opening a private window on your own computer and this might solve the CAPTCHA problem. Alternatively use a different browser on your own computer (eg Edge or Firefox instead of Chrome) to see if this fixes the problem.

Not being able to load the CAPTCHA on your computer could be due to excessively rigorous security settings on that browser or just too much junk in that browser's cache. Lookup clear cache for that particular browser.
Old 08-03-2022, 09:28 AM

Thanked 1,449 Times in 74 Posts
Default CAPTCHA - Unnecessary Pain in Arse!!!

Please either eliminate CAPTCHA, or slow the "time" for clicking choices. It is often so rapid clicking on the final button is impossible. Then more time wasted on this crap.

I hope whoever "invented" CAPTCHA has their body infested with the fleas of 10,000 camels, then is given to malignant sadists to be slowly tortured for eternity!!
Old 08-03-2022, 04:32 PM

Thanked 2,808 Times in 410 Posts
Default CAPTCHAS have their uses

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS1000 View Post
Please either eliminate CAPTCHA, or slow the "time" for clicking choices. It is often so rapid clicking on the final button is impossible. Then more time wasted on this crap.

I hope whoever "invented" CAPTCHA has their body infested with the fleas of 10,000 camels, then is given to malignant sadists to be slowly tortured for eternity!!
Yes CAPTCHAS can be a pain.
CAPTCHA = Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart.

They are named in honour of Alan Turing who suggested that if a human could not tell the resposes of a machine from that of a human, then the machine should be treated as a human.

CAPTCHAS are designed to stop the unscrupulous from using automated bots to pretend to be people eg upvoting/downvoting/posting spam etc. see here for more reasons tsohost.com/blog/6-reasons-why-your-website-needs-a-captcha-form

Making them too complex for most machines in the time available, yet easy enough for most people is a tightrope act, as machines and their programs get better. I'm not sure the admin here can alter the timeout of our CAPTCHAS as they are probably processed on eg google's servers.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sperm spit on shirt

1m:08s

11-17-2013
camera found

3m:38s

12-18-2022
GH Fun

1m:18s

11-14-2020
karesse

3m:33s