Melina Perez
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Stacey Keibler[X]
Stephanie McMahon[X]
Torrie Wilson[X]
Trish Stratus[X]

EPISODE 1- The Intro

Fireworks explode as Stephanie McMahon makes her way down to the arena. She sexily struts down in a tight pink shirt with her boobs jiggling with every step and tight leather pants.

She grabs a microphone when she finally makes it down to the ring.

"Welcome! to The Fantasy Wrestling show!! I am the GM and will be in charge of this show and I can guarantee it will be a hit series for all the men who watch it across the world as some of the sexiest woman in the world fight in matches that are going to make you very very happy........ I could not think of a better way to start off my new show then with a strip paddle on the pole match between the two sexiest divas of all time.... Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus!!! Essentially, whoever gets stripped first will be paddled. Let's Go!!"

Torrie Wilson makes her way down first. She is wearing a hot school girl uniform. A white collared, low-cut shirt that stops at her belly button. Beneath it you can see the top of her Lacey black bra with her big boobs almost popping out. She has on a plaid schoolgirl skirt and when she bounces up and down, you can see laced white panties.

Next comes Trish Status. She is wearing tight black and silver spandex pants and a normal black top. The fans scream for her as she sexily makes her way down, waving to all of them.

The two blondes eyes eachother down in the center of the ring. Torrie starts things off with a big kick into the midsection of Trish. Torrie attempts to follow it up with a big punch, but Trish dodges it and grabs Torrie's legs and knocks her down. Trish jumps ontop of Torrie and grabs her small top and begins pulling on it. Torrie screams as the little shirt easily slides off her body, revealing a lacey black bra. Torrie is yelling and tries to use her hands to cover up her bra, but Trish delivers a kick that knocks her down onto the mat.

Torrie rolls around on the mat, holding her head which has just been kicked hard, But Trish has no time for sympathy. She grabs the legs of Torrie and pulls them up, so her shoulder blades are on the mat, but her legs and thighs are being held strait up into the air. Torrie is kicking and crying but it's no match for Trishes tight grasp on her ankles. Trish reaches down and slowly tugs away at Torries skirt. Once the skirt has been removed and Trish drops Torries legs, Torrie lays in the corner of the ring trying her best to cover up as she knows the sellout crowd may soon be seeing her large chest and perfect ass and uptight pussy.

However, Torrie is being completely manhandled. Trish sits Torrie down in one of the four corners of the ring, against the ropes. Trish then gives her another blistering kick to the head and this time it KO's Torrie Wilson and she falls outside of the ring. The fans go nuts as she has fallen with her ass sticking out and her tanned, plump ass is in perfect viewing position for the fans.

Trish goes outside the ring, still fully clothed, and stares over a helpless Torrie with a grin on her face. She points to Torrie's lacey white undies, that are exposing a large portion of her ass, and all the fans roar as the pray she strips her of it. Trish sits on top of Torries back as Torrie now falls flat. She grabs the panties but pulls them upwards, giving Torrie a huge wedgie.

Torrie has now awaken and realiszes what is happening. She kicks her legs, which just turns the crowd on because her thick and juicy legs and ass are shaking all over, and flails her arms. It's too late as she screams and the flimsy undersear snaps once it has reached a unbearable point.

Trish takes Torrie by the hair, as Torrie tries her best to hide her nice, clean shaven pussy and juicy ass, and rolls her into the ring. Her black laced bra is esily removed and Torrie Wilson is kicking, crying, and screaming as she has been stripped nude and now has to be paddled (Refernace Pic).

Trish Stratus climbs up the top rope and gets the paddle but before she can turn and find Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler has came up behind her and punches her in the face.

Stacy starts beating Trish into the corner and bends over in her black booty shorts and removes the shirt and bra of Trish Stratus revealing her HUGE breast. Stacy decides that her and Torrie will paddle Trish, despite loosing the match. However, when Trish starts to fight back against a weak Stact Keibler, it is no help that Torrie is still rolled up in the corner covering herself.

Trish is raging and in shock that her top and bra have been removed as she beats Stacy Keibler and her long legs. Within a few minutes of the beaten, Stacy Keiber is completely nude. Stacy is even more uncomfortable with this then Torrie as she is literally in tears and there is no way to hide her giant tan ass and big pussy.

Trish Status takes out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs both Torrie and Stacy to the bottom rope. The two girls are screaming, just imagining the agonizing and humiliating pain they will soon go through.

Trish takes the paddle and goes to work in a steady rythem. 5 hard smacks to Stacy followed by 5 hard whacks to Torrie.

Poor Stacy and Torrie's hands are cuffed and they can only scream and cry and kick their legs to try to avoid the spanking. After about 30 spankings to each. Trish undoes the handcuffs and Stacy and Torrie run out to the entrance ramp.

They stare down Trish and promise revenge as their once tanned asses are now as red as a Tomato. Stacy and Torrie each rub eachothers asses as they cry and stare down Trish.

Trish leaves the arena, proudly showing off her giant brests as she knows she is victorious...for today.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackNY51 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2011, 11:35 PM

Each show will have 4 matches. but will not be posted at the same time. Please leave feedback and tell me who you want to see fight in the next match and what type of match and I will attempt to make it happen.

THanks!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 01:19 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

Great concept! Can't wait to see the next one. I'm not too familiar with the wrestling divas so I can't give an opinion on who, only that I DO want more.
On comments and critiques, I can say that the description started out strong, with the outfits and the girls, but it seemed to lose steam before the end. Stacy keibler was naked very quickly, and Im not entirely sure how. Also, once the girls had been quickly stripped, their humiliation was pretty brief.
Overall a good story, I think this can go great places..!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerindclvr View Post
Great concept! Can't wait to see the next one. I'm not too familiar with the wrestling divas so I can't give an opinion on who, only that I DO want more.
On comments and critiques, I can say that the description started out strong, with the outfits and the girls, but it seemed to lose steam before the end. Stacy keibler was naked very quickly, and Im not entirely sure how. Also, once the girls had been quickly stripped, their humiliation was pretty brief.
Overall a good story, I think this can go great places..!
Thanks very much! I know it lost out on the end but that was because I thought I was going to put all four matches in one post, but i decided against it, so the next match, which I hope I will post tonight, will Jheng very in depth.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:28 AM

Can't wait for Layla to be in action (and naked)!
The Following User Says Thank You to hanskumoekk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 PM

Great idea! And since you asked for requests, Candice Michelle and Christy Hemme would be a good match in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to msc4570 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskumoekk View Post
You're wish will soon be granted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msc4570 View Post
Great idea! And since you asked for requests, Candice Michelle and Christy Hemme would be a good match in my opinion.
Thanks! And I will put that match up soon, defiantly will be a sexy show down.

____

ATTENTION:::

A new post with a match between Kristal and Ashley and a little bonus scene will be posted within 30 minute sos hang tight!!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:11 PM

Fantastic! cant wait for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to bahio27 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskumoekk View Post
You're wish will soon be granted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msc4570 View Post
Great idea. That'd be a great match that I will do soon. Do you have any suggestions on types of matches/settings/ect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahio27 View Post
Fantastic! cant wait for more.
Thank you! There will be a new one posted in about 30 minutes
Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 PM

Episode 1-Match 2

REFERENCE PICTURES: (To get an idea before you read)
Kristal Marshall 1
Kristal 3
Kristal 2
ASHLEY 1
ASHLEY 2
ASHLEY 3

Kristal Marshall struts down the ramp to the arena wearing tight denim booty shorts that reveal a modest portion of her ass and a low cut black top showing off ger big round boobs. When she makes it down to the top rope she bends through it, slowly, giving the fans a good looks at her ass.

She grabs a microphone and starts talking. The fans can tell she is very cocky and stuck up.

"I can't believe you perverts actually enjoyed watching a bunch hoe's get stripped and spanked last match. It's a shame you will never see a true woman, like myself, get stripped.... I have big and juicy REAL tits and a fine ass that no ugly white girl can match" she says while slowly caressing her tits and ass. The fans are booing her as she is obviously stuck up.

"It is so obvious that I am the epitome of perfec-" Kristal says but gets cut off by the intro music of Ashley Massaro

Kristal gets very annoyed as Ashley comes out with the screaming of the fans. Ashley is wearing a pair of tight punk jeans with holes in them and a torn apart shirt. She just smiles as the crowd cheers her on.

"What the fuc* are you doing out here, hoe?" Kristal yells at the blonde punk rock diva.

"I don't know, Kristal. I don't like your attitude." she says "Do you guys think Kristal needs a stripping?" she asks the fans as they answer with an uproar.

"Well that is too bad! I'm not a sl*t like Ashley, and I will not expose my perfect body to a bunch of you creeps!!" Kristal says, looking a bit worried now.

"I'm a sl*t?" Ashley asks "for that I will humiliate you once I expose your nasty body!" With that, Ashley charges down towards the ring, and Kristal tries leaving the arena. However, once she gets halfway out, Ashley grabs her by the hair and drags her to the center of the ring.

Ashley jumps on top of her and starts pounding at her head. Once Kristal seems dazed enough, Ashley rips of her shirt. Her shirt gets caught and she is embarrassingly dragged to all four corners before her shirt finally cooperates and is ripped off.

Kristal puts her small hands over her big breast which are now covered only by a white bra. Ashley moves in a try to rip off Kristal's bra too but Kristal delivers a big kick to the crotch area of Ashley. Ashley screams and double over in pain. Ashley is on her knees when Kristal lifts her black top over her head and rips it off, exposing her DD black and pink striped bra. The fans boo as one of the fan favorites has been stripped, but the loss does not seem to phase Ashley.

Kristal gets caught up in her achievement and stand on the top ropes swinging Ashley's top over her head. Ashley sneaks up right behind her and cleanly rips off her white bra. Kristal is in complete shock as she is now standing on the top rope with her big, black, round boobs exposed to millions. After being unable to move for a few seconds, she is quick to fall on the mat as Ashley also pulled down her tiny little denim booty shorts! Kristal was down to just a small white thong now!

She closed her eyes and started stomping, she was in such disbelief that everyone was looking at her and her big tits, her thong was also giving no coverage as her big ass was jiggling with every step she took. Her fat pussy was the only thing that has not been exposed and Kristal did not want to be stripped completely nude and be punished, so she knew it was time to fight back.

Kristal gets up, takes a running start, and leaps right onto Ashley, catching her completely off guard. Kristal gets up while Ashley is still down and the stuck-up lady steps on Ashley's hair and begins to lift her up. Ashley screams in pain and no sooner, Kristal lifts up her legs and takes off her pants to reveal a matching black and pink striped pair of undies with bows on the end. Once again, however, Ashley does not seem to really care as she gets back up, gently massaging her scalp, and gets ready to fight.

Kristal is still embarrassed especially now that the cold air had made her exposed nipples hard, but she will give everything not to be stripped, especially with her cocky personality, and has to fight until then end.

And this was true as Kirstal once again kicks Ashley in the crotch, and removes her panties. Now it's tied!! For the first time, Ashley turns a little bit red as her moderately sized ass and clean shaven pussy have been revealed. (REFERNECE PICS:http://www.ashleymassaronude.com/) and she is now a bit nervous that her big silicon tits will be shown to the crowd. What makes it worse is that she may have to be stripped and accept punishment from a stuck-up woman she cannot stand, Kristal Marshall.

This was it right here. The two woman stared eachother down in the center of the ring. Kristal Marshall had nothing but a white thong on and Ashley had nothing but a pink and black bra on, Neither woman wanted to get stripped in front of all these people, and receive a harsh punishment.

Kristal Masrhall made the first move and smacked Ashley in her face. Then she took Ashley by the hair and slammed her head onto the mat. Ashley was KO'ed and everyone knew she would soon be stripped.

Ashley layed flat on the wrestling mat, face down. Her big, covered tits were pressed against the ground and her ass was sticking up. Kristal walked over to Ashley and looked down on her and began to laugh. Kristal put her hnd on Ashley's ass and slowly rubbed it, just sinking in the fact she was about to win.

Kristal had a smile on her face as she gave the crowd the finger, rubbed her own ass, and put her hand on Ashley's bra, preparing to pull it off.

However, Ashely quickly turned around, hopped up, and smacked Kristals tits. Her breasts jiggled back and forth as her smile left her face. She fell to the ground and backed into a corner as Ashley chased her until she had nowhere to go but deeper into the corner.

The smile was now on Ashley's face as she bent over (and gave a nice open view of her ass and pussy) and grabbed Kristal's thong and tore it right off.

Kristal was still backed into the corner as the once over confident and mean girl was now nude. She screamed uncontrollably and kept changing the position of her hand trying to cover herself up. She was in shock and screamed even more as Ashley laughed historically and pointed at her.

The fans went crazy. Ashley took a microphone and told them to quiet down so we could hear Kristal.

The once tough Kristal Marshall was now slowly sobbing and the whole arena could hear as Ashley stock the mic in her face.

"YOU wh*r*! You will not live this DOWN!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!" Kristal screamed, with teary eyes.

Ashley maintained her smile and was not going to tolerate being spoken to like that. To get revenge for all the low blows, she took her foot, which was covered in a boot, and rammed it into Kristals vagina as she screamed out again.

Ashley took Kristal by the hair and squeezed her tits. Kristal ran in place as the pain was unbearable as both Ashley's hands were squeezing down on her large breast.

Ashley decided she was going to let Kristal go, so she removed the grip on her breasts. Kristal screamed out "fuck you" and ripped of Ashley's bra revealing her very big boobs (pics). The fans booed Kristal for this but the smile never left Ashley's face. She grabbed Kristal by the hair, again, and rubbed Kristal's face into her tits.

"You like 'em , you like 'em" she yelled during this humiliating moment. It was not over. They were both standing and Ashley took her and put her head in between her legs so that her ass and her pussy from the back was exposed and being viewed to the crowd.

Ashley invited crowd members to form a line and get a chance to spank Kristal as she held her head and arms tightly in between her legs. A line of at least 100 people formed and Kristal was repeatedly abused as her ass quickly turned
very very very red. she screamed and flailed her legs with every blistering spank.

To end things, Ashley reached over her back and delivered five of the hardest spanks you could imagine. One Kristal was let go, she fell to the ground instantly and rubbed her now purple ass very hard as the fat was being massaged up and down. The cameras turned to her face, which was covered in makeup that had dripped because of her tears, and she hysterically crying, barely being able to catch her breath. The tough confident girl from a few minutes earlier had disappeared.

She finally got up and exited the arena, still rubbing her ass and limping and did not even bother to promise revenge. If she was ever to show her face on TWFS again, it would be her destroying Ashley Massaro.

Alicia Fox
Ashley Massaro[X]
Candice Michelle
Carmella DeCesare
Christy Hemme
Dawn Marie
Gail Kim
Jackie Gayda
Kelly Kelly (Barbie Blank)
Kristal [X]
Layla El
Lita (Amy Dumas)
Maria Kanellis
Maryse
Melina Perez
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Stacey Keibler[X]
Stephanie McMahon[X]
Torrie Wilson[X]
Trish Stratus[X]

--- Episode 1 :Match 3 coming soon! Enjoy and leave suggestions of different punishments and match types you would like to see!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackNY51 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s