uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2010, 05:40 PM

Wink Start To a Great Summer

I have hesitated to write this for some time now, but after reading everyone else experiences I think its only fair that I share mine.

A couple of years ago a buddy and I went out for a night on the town, drinks dancing and whatever else might ensue. We went to this pretty hopping night club, and started shooting pool and drinking. My drink of choice at the time was Vodka and Tonic, anyway a couple of women came over and sat by where we were playing pool at, course we took notice and immediately offered to buy them drinks after a little bit of drinking chatting I talked this one chic into dancing with me. She was older than me by several years, but didn't know at the time how much but then it didn't really matter, she had dark hair and was dark complected I initially thought she might have had a hint of asian in her but I was a little intoxicated so I couldn't really tell. Anyhow we start dancing and rubbing all over each other she backed up against me and I put my hands on her waist, we were really starting to get into the music, rubbing and grinding into each other when she backed up against me again I ran my hands up and hefted her breast massaging them though her shirt and bra. The music stopped and we went and sat back down, drank some more and chatted about things in general she even made a joke about me molesting her on the dance floor, I just smiled and said you didn't seem to mind too much. I got her number, I asked her if I called the next day if she would actually answer her phone she promised me she would and we parted ways for the night.

The next day I called her and she did as promised and answered her phone, we made small talk and she said she would like to get together sometime, I said what about tonight? she was like umm ok that will work, so we figured out a time to meet.

Later on that evening we met up,bthats when I got a good sober look at her, she was 5' 5'' or so might have weighted 140lbs she had long straight jet black hair and was of native american decent, she was very beautiful for her age which I guessed around 35 or so, and she had a nice set of tits on her too. She asked if I knew of anywhere we could go that was kinda private to just chat for a little while, I said I think I know of a place, so we drove to a nice park next to the river, and found a picnic table to sit on, we sat and talked for a while about whatever. I was sitting in top of the picnic table and she was sitting next to me, anyway she stood up and positioned herself between my legs, so she was standing looking at me as I was sitting on the table, we were face to face, at first we were just kinda close to each other, I guess both of us a little shy maybe, but I finally leaned in and kissed her, our lips meshed together and tounges probing each others mouth's, she hungrly sucked on my tounge, I slid my hands up her chest and hefted her breast, she had to be a D cup but I wasn't really sure, I massaged her breast though her shirt for what seemed like and hour, as we made out. She finally pushed away and said we needed to slow down, my prick was rock hard by now and all I really wanted to do was fuck her pussy right there in that dimly lit park. But I decided not to push my luck too much. We made out for a while longer and I fondled her breast though her shirt while we made out. She finally pushed away and said it was getting late and she needed to go, I took her back to her car and we kissed once more before we parted ways promising to get together again sometime soon.

Anyone interested in hearing more of the story?
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 12:38 AM

Sure....lets hear some more
The Following User Says Thank You to majinman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2010, 07:02 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long, but my wife has been home and its difficult write about fucking somone else with the wife being around.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWooHoo View Post
Sounds good ... I'm interested to hear more about what happened next!
I'll be posting more of this story tomorrow afternoon.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:39 PM

Default Part 2

That sometime soon ended up being sooner than I expected.

We were texting back and forth during the beginning of the week and she asked if I was available wednesday night, I said sure whatcha have in mind? She said I was thinking about us getting a motel room and enjoying each others company and see where it goes from there, I was like fuck yeah. So I reserved us a room for Wednesday night, I made the 40min drive to the motel and got there 30 or 40min early to check in and kind of relax for a few minutes before Wendy got there.

She showed up right on time carrying a little night bag, we hugged and kissed for a moment then she said I'm going to go to the bathroom to change into something a little more comfortable, why don't you make yourself comfortable while you wait for me, I was like ok being kinda of new to doing something like this I really didn't know what I was supposed to do, so I sat on the edge of the bed and took my shoes off and hung out till she got done in the bathroom, when she came out OMG! she was wearing a super sexy black lacy teddy and a pair of thongs I was like holy shit!! I said damm girl you look good in that, she said wait till I take it off. My prick was fucking rock hard by now. She said to me why don't you strip down to your shorts and lay face down on the bed I said ok, so I did. She straddled me and started rubbing some massage oil on my back, I could feel her wet pussy through her thongs rubbing agains my back, my dick was well past rock hard by this time all I wanted to do was fuck her over and over again. I finally thought screw this and I turned over and started kissing the tops of her breast and neck nibbling on her ear lobes she began softly moaning, and reached down between my legs and started stroking my cock she whispered in my ear I want you to fuck me. She turned around and gave my her ass, I pulled her thongs to the side and rubbed her pussy making sure she was good and wet "although that wasn't a problem" I took my shorts off and I slipped on a condom and she reached between her legs and guided my shaft into her dripping wet love tunnel, my hands gripped her hips and I started pounding her, my balls were slapping her ass cheeks I reached my left hand up and fondled her breast then made my way to her nipple and starting playing with it while I was pounding her pussy, her hands were gripping the headboard and she was moaning fuck me fuck me, I told her I was getting close and she said shoot it on my ass, just as I started to cum I pulled out and pulled off the rubber and shot a steady stream of cum all over her ass crack and back, she layed her head down on the pillow and murmured that was great, but I'm not done with you yet.

She went and cleaned up and we layed there for about an hour then she started laying with my prick, she said I want seconds, and with that slid down between my legs and started sucking me back to hardness, once she had me fully hard "which didn't take long by the way" She said lay down on your back so I complied, she lowered herself onto my glistening misslie and rode me like I had never been rode before, grinding her pussy into my pelvis, she leaned back and propped herself up with her arms as she ground her pussy deep onto my prick, I leaned up and started sucking on her nipples caressing her breast with my hands, she strated moaning so I knew she must be enjoying it, my teeth grazed her nipples she started grinding harder and harder into me I kept sucking on her nipples till I felt her pussy juices drip down the shaft of my prick and on my balls as she cum into orgasm, After that I flipped her onto her back and stood at the edge of the bed and pounded her dripping wet c*nt I could feel my balls welling up ready to explode I pulled out and shot a load all over her tits and belly, she rubbed my cum all over herself and said mmm that was great! after that she went and cleaned up and we fell asleep.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 04:43 AM

Nice story man!
Tell us more!!
Old 10-16-2010, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iltep_m View Post
Nice story man!
Tell us more!!
I'll try and get some more wrote Monday, super busy the last couple of days.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416