photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-06-2017, 10:30 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default What Real World Underwear Would You Want Your Wife/Girlfriend To Be In for an ENF ?

What would be the underwear your wife or girlfriend wears that you would want her to be caught in during an ENF situation?

Here are the rules:

It has to be underwear that exists in her real wardrobe and that she occasionally wears, even if only for in the bedroom or to turn you on. It can be fetish oriented, but only if she does wear it on occasion as genuine underwear. None of this fetish-wear stuff from Steve Buscemi’s closet for his girlfriend in ‘The Island’.

This imaginary ENF moment must be one where (for whatever absurd moment) she is unable to use her hands and arms to cover herself up, and for about 15 – 30 seconds of a nightmare scenario, she is seen in nothing but this underwear and not being able to block the complete view of her from head to toe.

This is kind of an extra credit bonus.
Describe the moment of her ENF when she is caught wearing it and who gets to see her in it. (i.e., what scenario would you want to spank it to, thinking of who was there to watch her ENF intimate underwear moment?)

I will go first:

There is this one-piece without any built in support and is merely a piece of sort of see through sort of patterned occasionally light blue thing, pulled tight and with crotch snaps. I love it because there is no support, and seeing my wife in it you get the true understanding of her naked body. You can see her coloration, her breast size, which is 35C and 85% no sag at 35 years. Her areole are large and brown and her nipples are on permanent high beam. There is a slight exotic aspect to her mixed French and Vietnamese background, if you’re into that. Also, you get to learn how she shaves it, which is partial bush and partial bare. I love it. I would have this happen to her in front of about 6 men and women she works with in her charity organization. Total humiliation and I would love it to happen to her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:22 PM

Okay, here we go!

· She has a very cute and girly Tinkerbell undies that she doesn't use very often, but she still has them in case she skips laundry day a lot of days. The cloth is very light so you can see the "silhouette" of her pubic hair and her nipples.

· We are in a camp with my best friend; it rains terribly and we have to run to our tent; she has her pants all wet and has to take them off (we all have to do it). We all three are in our undies.

· My friend has a clear view of her pubic hair and erect nipples. She tries to cover them but there is nothing there to do the job. I wrap my arms around her but once in a while, a let my friend take a peak.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 07:21 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
Okay, here we go!

· She has a very cute and girly Tinkerbell undies that she doesn't use very often, but she still has them in case she skips laundry day a lot of days. The cloth is very light so you can see the "silhouette" of her pubic hair and her nipples.

· We are in a camp with my best friend; it rains terribly and we have to run to our tent; she has her pants all wet and has to take them off (we all have to do it). We all three are in our undies.

· My friend has a clear view of her pubic hair and erect nipples. She tries to cover them but there is nothing there to do the job. I wrap my arms around her but once in a while, a let my friend take a peak.

That was the coolest!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 09:38 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Spandex Thong

A former GF of mine was quite the exhibitionist. Not the blatant type, but one who tried to make it look innocent or accidental. When she did wear panties (thongs only) it was always for effect. I bought her this spandex-type material black thong with a slit in the crotch.

She could keep the slit closed and they looked like regular panties or open the slit to expose her entire pussy or, my favorite, where she kept her outer lips covered and allowed her inner lips with clit hood exposed. She liked to sit at the hightop tables in bars and give guys a peek with the slit closed then later go to the restroom and come out with the slit partially or fully open.

The look on the guys faces when she exposed herself then was priceless. I remember a couple incidences where she would first open the slit partially the first time then go back and open it fully. She also enjoyed dancing at the swing clubs with that on which really turned her and I on.

The coolest episode I remember was in a adult store where we went to buy her sexy lingerie. She tried on one set of see-thru and came out with her tits obviously visible , but the thong slit closed. She was starting to draw attention of others in the store at this point. She went back and tried on another set and came out with the slit opened exposing just her inner lips.

Then went back for another and came out with the slit fully open. She looked at herself in a mirror and said, "I think it looks better this way." and lifted the bottoms and adjusted the slit so only the inner lips were exposed again. While a few people were watching her. That was so hot I almost came in my pants.

She was a fun gal to go out with. I miss her antics. I especially miss eating her pussy with that thong on and opened.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bra, enf, humiliation, panties, underwear

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s